A Gift of The Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later Fairfax handed Xeres over to authorities with the strict instruction that he arrive capable of answering questions.

She looked up at the Imperial Palace. The building dominated the skyline and was, by design, visible from practically anywhere in the city.

She thought of the elderly man who sat upon the Golden Throne. or he did when grief and remorse wasn't driving him to slothful apathy.

"Do you know what's going on in your Empire my Lord -- do you even still care?" She whispered, blasphemous thoughts to be sure but certainly thoughts every Imperial citizen was thinking, if not expressing outright.

"We tell the peons you are more than human but the truth is you are all too human."

Fairfax had met the man a handful of times and found him a capable administrator if not the ruthlessly efficient leader the empire occasionally required during these uncertain times. That role had been filled by his general and Queen-Consort, Lydia. Lydia had been the fearsome closed fist inside Frederick's velvet glove.

"I need you to shake off your grief old man and help me save your Empire from those who would corrupt it."

Poor Lydia, so strong, so brave and so very dead. She'd died during the very battle that had changed the life of so many others Fairfax included. And rumor had it the Emperor had never recovered. Not really. Indeed one of his last indicts had been the order that compelled Fairfax to remain in the city as an unwilling witness to the Order Heretical's quasi-blasphemous experimentation with demonic magics Fairfax was all too familiar with the argument put forth by the magical scholars and theorists that the power of demonic corruption could be used without the user themselves being corrupted.

A pain cleric with the ability to empower demonized fighters was a tempting idea,... a dangerously tempting idea.

Fairfax looked at her gloved fist, her own tainted power barely contained by the enchanted jewels embroidered upon them.

PERHAPS the time had come to reunite with her errant proteges and find out if this femboy cleric was even half the mage he claimed to be.

"If he is a liar or a fool," Fairfax growled, "Loviatar herself won't keep me from cutting his useless dicklet off and wearing it around my neck as a trophy."

8

9

8

Max's morning started with a deeply penetrating futa-cock. It spoke to his current life and lifestyle that he literally knew WHICH of his futanari amazon friends was fucking him by feel of their passionate thrusts.

Eve's was thick and veiny, a girlhood fully reflective of her fighting style, that of a barbarian and paladin, her fucking was pure power and physical domination and the biggest risk from her was her abnormally high stamina meant fucking could go on for a long, long time even without magical buffs or enhancement.

Kristina was a monk; her abilities and skills gave her insight into the weaknesses of her foes and let her dampen the magic use of others. Her cock was a rod worthy of The Monkey Queen herself, seeming to change length randomly and strike pressure points with pinpoint accuracy meaning she could trigger massive climaxes with some artful jabbing where it could do the most damage or cause maddening pleasure.

Olivia however was an assassin. Her futa-cock was frequently wielded like a lethal knife, and her cock thrusts were very akin to blade work. She shared Kristin's knowledge of anatomy and pressure points. However she'd been educated by cultists obsessed with pain and death so by instinct, she saw pain and pleasure as inextricably linked. Torture was arousing to her and her skills insured she could with very little effort make it just as arousing to her victims.

"Good morning Olivia," he gasped as the death cultist enfolded him with arms that could literally snatch out a normal man's still-beating heart but only kept him pinned so she could work her shaft in and out of his ass.

Max cast a subtle spell. Basically a skillful application of the Create Water spell that essentially lubed his asshole. Olivia's slim monster glided smoothly in and out of his boy-pussy as she fucked him.

"By the Goddess," Olivia moaned, "who are you and where's this ass been all my life,"

"A trick from Talona, let's me make lubricate out of thin air," Max grunted.

The Goddess of Poisons and Sicknesses taught him that adding subtle mixtures of toxins and even minor curses in the liquid he created could produce feelings of arousal and euphoria which then enhanced the sexual experience.

The one he used now caused Olivia's shaft to itch, a subtle yet maddening itch, who's relief she could only get by plunging her rod deeply and rapidly into his welcoming bussy.

Olivia rolled him over, swinging his legs up into the air so she could target his asshole more accurately and pounded on his asshole mercilessly.

Max concentrated, casting a minor curse and his back passage grew tighter, grabbing on the fleshy invader while a ghostly hand made of purple-fire massaged and milked the futa-cum from her semen-stuffed balls. Olivia cried out joyfully and her erection spat warm creamy goodness into Max's hungry rear.

"More!" Olivia grunted, "give me more,"

Max hummed a song of joy to Loviatar and the capricious deity responded to the ancient hymns about sensations of lust.

"Dearest Goddess, I lay my flesh before you and beg thanks to you for making my body your plaything. Your divine majesty be with me as together we explore the limits of sensation and the flesh."

His cock cage started to send powerful vibrations throughout his body. Olivia moaned and cried out as the powerful vibe sent pleasure straight into her thrusting shaft. She finally released a yell as more futa-cum spilled into and over his ass dripping out of his asshole onto his balls. The vibration reduced in intensity but didn't entirely stop so the gentle pulses kept Olivia's cock hard and throbbing inside of him.

Olivia laughed and climbed into his lap and onto his manhood or more accurately the cock cage that constantly surrounded his manhood. The cage possessed the power to change its shape to suit the whims of his femdom Goddess and, in her exact words "...whatever bitch I see fit to whore you out to."

Max had discovered long ago that the strange device not only gave great pleasure to his partners when he was ALLOWED to fuck them but channeled the pleasure that might otherwise be wasted on HIM to the Goddess Loviatar. Ironically however, being reduced to a walking talking dildo for the sexual pleasure of a Goddess or his Futa-amazon companions didn't really bother him.

Max could see his Deity watching them with voyeuristic glee. Max bounced Olivia enthusiastically while she took his feux-cock deep inside her sex listening while she wailed loudly and licked the sweat from his body.

"You taste sweet, ...like chocolate." she gasped

Yeah, according to Eve and Kristina I seem to have developed a taste ever since I fooled around with the succubus curse Cyndia used on them and I used on you.

Olivia paused, "Succubi can make you think they taste like sweets?

"Or baked goods' love of food is a basic and persistent lust so you can damn well be sure that when a demon is seducing you they'll adjust how they taste and smell to suit whatever food you most enjoy.

Olivia paused sniffing the air, "you do smell like freshly bake chocolate chip cookies," she moaned, "that's some trick,"

"And probably a useful one," Max chuckled, "getting someone to suck your cock or eat your pussy is probably way easier when you taste like Mom's homemade cookies -- which reminds me..."

Max turned and descended on her throbbing shaft taking its length between his lips and down his throat.

"Surely milady is not finished with me yet?" Max between licks.

With her futa-cock surrounded by a sheath of water, he could smoothly go ass-to-mouth without hesitation. He sucked and licked the deeply plunging shaft. Gazing into Olivia's eyes who stared down at him with a kind of obsessive passion that was arousing.

Max closed his lips tight and began to bobbing his head around the tip of her shaft. Each time Max felt the tip jabbing against the back of his throat, but he didn't choke on it. Anyone else might be overwhelmed by the massive, bloated dick choking their airways. Instead he used his other hand to jerk the lower end of her shaft while the ghost hand continued to tickle and massage her balls. Meanwhile Max's mouth worked the top. It seemed to be doing the job.

"Take it," she moaned. "your mouth-pussy is a dream, suck me harder you cum-slut!"

Olivia gripped his head and started to skull fuck him relentlessly moaning and wailing as her shaft rode his tongue.

"Don't stop," Olivia groaned out. "That feels so good. You really know how to use your mouth."

Her cock was stiffer, a solid mass of hard meat

Between her and the others, Max had plenty of time to practice being a devoted cockslut.

He sucked harder, with more intensity, intent on bringing her to a climax. Olivia in particular loved getting a blow-job, looking into Max's eyes as her futa-cock dominated his mouth during sex.

Max's cock stiffened to full mast inside of Loviatar's mystical cock cage. He wasn't concerned though, his sexual pleasure was a distraction, so Max did what he always did.with it. Gathered it in a ball of purple fire and shoved it into his partner.

Her still smoldering sexual arousal caught fire and burned away her few inhibitions. Max felt her hand wrap around the back of his head. He rolled his gaze up in surprise, only to see a look of sadistic, eager lust on her face. Her fingers tightened on Max's skull, as she jabbed forward hard with her hips, slamming the head of her futa-dick deep into Max's throat.

"Let me in you cockslut," she moaned with sadistic lust, "I want to feel your lips on my stomach and my balls on your chin."

She paused for a second, staring down at Max eye's on fire with lust. Then she began to buck her hips, pulling back and slamming into Max's throat again and again at a dizzying rate of speed. Max clutched her ass cheeks as Olivia slam-fucked his mouth and throat as though they had been made for her pleasure alone

Olivia let out a howl of delight, and slammed into him one last time.

Her nuts indeed crushed up against Max's chin and her cock was all the way deep in the back of his throat. It twitched and then thick cum was blasting out and hammering the lower parts of his oral passage.

"Shit!" She almost screamed, head thrown back in pleasure. "Take it all. Fuck. Yes! Swallow my fucking cum!"

She was babbling in erotic pleasure, but her words seared into Max's mind and made his cock throb almost angrily.

"She's buried in your slut hole of a mouth so deep you almost don't need to swallow." Loviatar hissed in Max's ear.

Olivia continued to pump spunk down into Max's throat, and into his belly. At last, Max felt her throbbing cock begin to slow its heavy throbbing, and a moment later, she pulled out, allowing one last spurt of her thick seed to paint the cleric's face.

"Sex does a body good first thing in the morning." Max sighed.

Olivia kissed him deeply before letting him escape from the bed to head to the bathroom.

She settled back in the bed as Max sang to himself in the shower. Clearly unaware that even these simple tunes channeled power into her. Olivia saw flashes, as she often did when fucking Max, images of another life...a life that had ended in fire before her birth and reincarnation in this new more powerful form. And a face she did not recognize although his eyes were very familiar. Her new celestial Mistress Loviatar, had commanded her to watch over Max and to deal with any threat with extreme prejudice.

Before she'd have killed to satisfy Loviatar's will and whims but now she saw Max as a friend and she had no problems killing to protect a friend, even from himself -- especially from himself.

8

9

8

Indoor plumbing was a luxury in this part of the world. Nobles like Christian deBarret's mother could afford such indulgence.

Max was relaxing under the warm water when strong arms curled around his slim frame. "Didn't you get enough milady?" Max chuckled.

"A hundred slaves whipping themselves with rose thorns while kneeling on ground glass wouldn't

provide me with the power and pleasure I get from watching you have a morning quickie," Loviatar replied and kissed his neck.

Max startled and stumbled, slipping to the floor because while he was used to seeing his Goddess's ghostly figure in his periphery, physical manifestations were rare, or at least conventional wisdom said it was rare.

Max had discovered that conventional wisdom meant less than nothing to his femdom Fetish Goddess mostly because the power required to manifest was drawn from him and Max had power in abundance. A fact for which Loviatar was very grateful.

Loviatar reached out and picked up a bar of soap inhaling the fragrance. "Max," she chuckled, "I do love how quickly you grovel in worship."

You're here, ...I mean physically here," Max whispered.

"Particularly devoted Clerics can cause their patron deity to physically manifest, now on your knees!"

Max scrambled to kneel respectfully before her but instead of some grand gesture of domination Loviatar rubbed the soap in her hands and started to lather the foam in Max's face and hair.

"You appeared in the mortal world to, ...give me a bath?"

"And do your make-up, honestly you really need to learn subtlety." Loviatar lectured.

"I have bardic magic, I can cast illusions around myself and others."

"You apply make-up like a common streetwalker."

"I was trained in the bardic arts by prostitutes, loyal to you as I recall."

No you were trained by a Loviatian High Priestess and Courtesan," Loviatar snapped, "And if you learned to actually apply make-up LIKE a courtesan instead of like a drunken bar wench fucking for tips, you could use your illusion magic more effectively."

"Yes my Goddess!"

Loviatar washed the soap from Max's body then gently pulled him from the bath to sit while she picked up a straight razor and, sitting in his lap, commenced to carefully shave his face removing what little facial hair he had. Then using various dyes and ointments applied concealer, eye-shadow and eventually lipstick.

When she was finished Max looked at himself and was impressed. He looked feminine but the effect seemed more classy. The face looking back at him was decidedly more like the girl he occasionally wished he was as opposed to the whorish sissy slut he didn't mind being treated as when he was with friends and lovers.

"I should have asked you to teach me this a long time ago," Max gasped, "you literally have God-tier make-up skills."

"Yes you should have," Loviatar replied, "still you've done well so far all things considered."

Max looked down at the floor and Loviatar caught his chin and pulled his eyes back to her and took his face in her hands.

"You are mine ...my avatar, my toy. Others may lust for you but you'll always belong to me. I don't care what schemes or plots my elder sister Mystria has planned for you. You belong to me right now."

"And I always will."

"Mystria is the Goddess of reincarnation and renewal. The lamp she carries shows her the pathways of destiny and fate. That's how she brought you here to this world. She's meant to light the pathway she puts you on," Loviatar hissed under her breath, "while obscuring all others."

"You think she has plans for me?"

"Oh I KNOW she has plans for you," Loviatar replied, "whether or not you're meant to survive them is the question."

"I'm an overpowered sextoy,...your sextoy of course I'll survive."

"Max you're going to discover if you haven't already, nature ... above all other things, abhors imbalance. inevitably it finds an equilibrium or it ruthlessly enforces one. The very fact you're so formidable means there's something out there you're meant to be a match for, ...that exists solely to oppose YOU."

"You've hinted my powers are almost godlike so that's not a pleasant thought," Max replied, "I don't suppose this is about your dearly beloved husband slash lover, Baal."

Loviatar visibly shuddered, clearly wondering if she should wade into the steaming pile of crap that was her relationship with her adulterous spouse, Baal the God of Death and Murder who was many things including possessive and jealous, dangerously so actually. but at the core of the threat he represented, was his nearly psychotic determination to utterly destroy that which he could not possess for himself. Max would absolutely be on his radar.

"Max, one of your greatest fears is that you are deep down, a silly boy pretending to be a man."

"I wouldn't say that's my greatest fear."

"I said ONE OF, honestly, the list of things you have anxiety about would be annoying if you didn't possess an equally impressive ability to OVERCOME your fears that's entirely separate from your considerable powers."

"I live in a world of magic, demons and gods, several of whom, according to you, want to do nasty things to me and not in a fun way," Max replied, "worrying about whether or not people will judge me for being a crossdressing sex slave seems like a waste of time in comparison to that."

"Your insight does you credit," Loviatar growled, "Baal thinks that all that is mine belongs to him because he thinks I belong to him."

"If it would get him off your back I can do a milk-run, there's gotta be someone he wants dead it wouldn't offend my sensibilities to kill."

Loviatar grabbed his face in a surprisingly strong grip.

"When I whore you out, it is for my pleasure and occasionally for yours -- and so I can make other Gods jealous," she snarled, "it'll be a cold day in the hottest parts of Hell before I let that limp-dick touch you. You're my pet and you belong to me."

"I get the idea this is extremely personal for you."

"There's forces as old as if not older than the Gods," Loviatar hissed, "forces that see you humans as food to eat, and they're the ones that don't see you as walking skin suits to wear."

"I know Baal was a mortal man once."

"Baal, ... Bane ... Myrkul ...they all once longed for power beyond that of mortals and so threw away their humanity in pursuit of that power and what they became as a result is so much more than human while at the same time so very much less."

"I wonder if Mystria brought us together so I could fight him?"

"Pray to every God you believe in -- me included, that's not the case -- for now you've got a job to do and a nobleman who made the incredibly poor life choice to try and kill you."

"Marquis Antonely Bradley and he's been annoyingly difficult to find, almost like he's scared of someone's bad ass reputation."

"I wonder who THAT could be?" Loviatar said with a smirk.

"Probably The Sisters," Max chuckled, "people practically wet themselves wherever THEY go."

"And assuming that you're right and it's the righteous warriors of the faith they're scared of -- what's the one place that righteous people tend to avoid?"

"This city's red light district is huge, its practically its own city and the Sisterhood don't go there, only the Imperial Guard or the Inquisition do."

"The Sisterhood of Battle has been securing the Empire's citizens and borders for over a thousand years. Do you think that's by coincidence?"

"They act as the Empire's army," Max whispered, "the guards are basically police with way less authority to act unilaterally then The Sisterhood. They're not a threat."

"Guardsmen are looking to get laid or get paid and the Inquisitors are probably looking for dark magic, not common thieves and pickpockets."

"If Bradley thinks he's hiding from The Sisterhood, the Red Light District would be the perfect place to hide."