A Gift: the Key of Hubby's Cock

Story Info
A Keyholder wife describes chastity cage to her cousin
6.4k words
4.31
18.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
180 Followers

A Keyholder wife describes chastity cage to her cousin

.

### Copyright © 2024. This is a copyrighted work. Unauthorized use is prohibited. All rights reserved by the author.

My contribution to the Valentine's Day Story Contest 2024.

Cousin Millie sends e-mails to cousin Britney. If epistolary narrative is not to your taste, avoid it.

### Disclaimer. Fetishism: a husband willingly wears 24/7/365 a metal male chastity cage, locked (and rarely opened) by the gentle Keyholder wife who loves him so much.

If this idea doesn't intrigue you, don't read the story, there are many more exciting tales, triggering a quick jerk off.

Leave a kind comment if you liked it.

English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes.###

.

o-o-o-o

.

From: Cousin Millie

To: Cousin Britney.

Dear Cousin Britney, I am your second cousin Millie. You know, Janine and Karen's cousin.

Sorry to email you, but both cousins say you have the perfect solution to my problem.

Here's how much. I recently turned 18 and am engaged to a very sweet man who is 24. By Valentine's Day, he has already told me he is going to propose: he plans everything and doesn't like surprises.

I asked my cousins what I could give him as a gift to show him all my love, maybe... a ring?

Janine and Karen burst out laughing and kept mentioning your name, and some "metal ring", but they laughed and snickered as they mocked my naiveté.

I tried to ask for explanations but they were not helpful at all. I was present at your wedding, and I cried during the wedding march "Here Comes the Bride," but I was too young and my mom did not let me attend the bachelorette party.

My cousins kept laughing at me when I told them!

Everyone tells me that I am a classic millennial because I write long e-mails instead of calling people!

And maybe that's true.

But my boyfriend is even more stereotypical than I am! He runs a craft brewery with a recipe he invented, and he only sells it to local zero-mile bars, only in glass to recycle everything. He has no cars or motorcycles, he doesn't believe in diamonds or cruises, in short, it's really hard to give him a gift!

Please, cousin Britney. Help me, you're our only hope.

Signed, Mildred.

.

o-o-o-o

.

FROM: BRITNEY

To: Cousin Millie

Dearest Millie, don't you know what a joy it is to receive your e-mail! Yes, of course, I know perfectly well which wedding gift gave so much joy to cousins Janine and Karen.

And I must admit that yes: it does involve a large metal ring. wide but perfectly tight, no doubt about it.

But if your fiancé does not like surprises, maybe it is not suitable.

Can you tell me a little bit about him? What is his name? What does he like about you? How did you decide to get married? I send you a squeezing hug. My husband Dean is strangled too, now as always.

Kisses, Britney.

.

o-o-o-o

.

From: Cousin Millie

To: Cousin Britney.

So, I don't know how to begin. My Milton is a very environmental, human rights conscious, anti-racist guy.

The classic Millenial.

His homebrewed beer is branded "Milton's Mill" and has a windmill drawn on it, but "mill." is the initial syllable of Millennials.

Milton believes in gender equality: two men and two girls work in his brewery. But it's not just that he always goes down with me. You understand no? He goes down there, down under in Australia, down under, and he's down there a lot, but... I mean: a lot. And I adore it!

I used to have a hasty guy who would give me a quick lick and then throw the pole in dry (can you say that?), but now I have Milton who would stay for hours licking me wet as a swamp... And I like it, you know, I like it so much.

I don't have a very frequent sexual drive... despite being only eighteen years old. Should I be more active? I don't know. Milton has never complained. Sometimes he licks me down there... and nothing else: he licks me without even starting to penetrate me. As if he is happy to adore my part, without necessarily having to fuck every time. And I must confess that for me it is very relaxing. It makes me feel loved and appreciated.

Then what does he like about it, you ask? It is hard to guess. Unfortunately, I know very well what he doesn't like: pollution, war, cars, cruises, all the things that produce pollution. But how do I gift him the World Peace or the End of Pollution?

Now you see my problem.

Signed, Mildred.

.

o-o-o-o

.

FROM: BRITNEY

TO: Cousin Millie

Dear Millie. I want to confess something to you. I suffer from vaginal pain that makes penetration quite painful, and medication reduces the discomfort without ever completely resolving it. Without any shame, I confess to you that my gynecologist doctor suggested that I use only very thin internal vibrators, or the magic wand that vibrates externally, and it works much better for me.

Before I met Dean, I had been with some selfish, hurried guys who were "dry humping" me as you say, and it hurt a lot. The first time I thought it was for virginity, but then I realized they were stupid pigs and idiots boars.

Then I met Dean. He doesn't like so much to penetrate: he prefers other sexual activities, and he is very skilled and talented with his mouth.

Anyway, a few times we made love, with vaginal penetration....... as you may have heard, I'm pregnant now, and so, at least a few times he ejaculated semen into my womb, we did, ha, ha!

Am I kidding?

Maybe, or maybe not.

Early in our relationship, and before he married me, Dean proposed that I be his Keyholder. He wore a chastity device, a metal cage that held his penis in a curved downward position, preventing any proud and full erection.

Janine and Karen previously mentioned to you, there is a wide metal ring that wraps around the base of his testicles, pushing them forward and exposing them to both sight and touch. I know other wives take advantage of that posture to slap or whip them... and, I may admit, I sometimes do it for some fun, because I know Dean likes it, but his pain is not the important thing, at least for the two of us, here.

The top of the ring houses the base of a short web of metal bars: a cage that holds the penis curved downward. The entire structure constitutes a chastity device. Dean wore one even before he met me, but he was the keeper of the key, and that is not the same thing.

He says the thrill comes from Surrendering Power over his erections to the person he loves.

Dean asked me to wear the necklace the key to his lock. That way, he said, I would not fear him becoming a hasty selfish boar, like everyone else.

I was reluctant at first because I thought all males wanted to fuck. That's what you see in movies and books: males only think about cumming in your pussy, right?

Wrong.

Some men wish to make their wives happy. Even by sacrificing all of their orgasms, both those obtained through penetration and those obtained through masturbation (and, trust me, males can masturbate even two or three times a day, and more!) I, like you, also have a very rarefied sexual desire: it would be enough for me to have sex once or twice a month.

But he, like all the males I know, thinks about sex every minute of the day... and the only way to keep this frenzy under control is for me to keep the key away from him.

On the marvelous night of my bachelorette party, he was at the disposal of my bridesmaids, naked, handcuffed, and caged. I received my orgasm from his mouth, and then I was tired and fell asleep, instructing all the girls to keep provoking him and torturing him in every way so that he would always stay aroused. I wanted him to wait for the Bride to come down the aisle, with his heavy swollen BLUE balls... you know it from old tradition, right? Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue!

Don't think I'm being cruel!

Dean asked me!

He truly begged for it!

I just fulfilled his wish.

And don't think that he betrayed me, just because he licked the pussy of my cousins! Dean was obeying my specific order, that was my gift to the bridesmaids. It is not cheating, or at least, I do not consider it cheating: he was obeying a specific order from me in front of my eyes, between consenting adults, whereas I think cheating is when some executive male fucks his secretary girlfriend on the sly from his wife.

After a few weeks of chastity before the wedding, Dean did not cum, either the night before the wedding or the first night after the wedding. And I kept provoking and tormenting him during the Honeymoon... I can't tell you all the details but he reached extraordinary limits of endurance and endurance.

He was happy while I was full of joy... and full of orgasms!

Now I am pregnant, and he is full of attention to my body. He licks my vagina (my gynecologist said it is very helpful, with a broad smile: she's a woman!), licks my nipples, massages my feet and back. He also does all the house chores for me, cooks, and cleans.

But don't think I have feminized him! Sissification is completely excluded from our agreement. He is a virile alpha male, head of a team with three functions in the bank where he works, and the fact that he cooks for me does not detract one iota from his role as a virile husband.

I hope I haven't shocked you. Your cousins are two clowns, but I understand that the intention is good: to put you in touch directly with those who live the lifestyle is better than telling you things heard second-hand.

Kisses, Britney.

.

o-o-o-o

.

From: Cousin Millie

To: Cousin Britney.

OMG But then you and I are the same as two peas in a pod!

I also feel a hard pain during penetration! I thought I was the only one and I didn't think...you say it's a hereditary genetic trait, running in the family?

I looked up some information on the internet, about those devices, but I got very scared.

Are all caged husbands destined to be cheated? Am I destined to be a hotwife, at the disposal of countless Bulls? This nasty idea frightens me.

And most importantly, won't my beloved Milton feel belittled? He has an average-sized cock, and is a successful alpha male, both with friends and at work.

Will I force him to wear a skirt or lace panties? When I invite the girls home at 5 p.m., will Milton have to serve tea wearing a humiliating French Maid's uniform, with stockings framing dangling testicles exposed to the derisive stares of girls?

What if he gets bored of me, and decides to cheat on me?

Signed, with much anxiety, Mildred.

.

o-o-o-o

.

FROM: BRITNEY

TO: Cousin Millie

Personally, my answer is no: I don't feel any need to offer my body to some unknown BULL, some drunken friend of my husband, or some lucky bettor of an unlucky poker hand.

I understand that in mainstream literature it is common to encounter the equation "caged husband =>> soon cuckolded by hotwife"... but we are not like that.

I have never cheated on my husband and will never want to cheat on him. The cage he wears does not prevent me from orgasming whenever I want to, either with the help of his mouth or with the vibrator in front of him watching helplessly. And, believe me, cousin, it's a powerful aphrodisiac, watching a man who can't cum while you enjoy in front of his eyes... even better, if he's handcuffed, ha, ha!

But I have no desire for other men. I don't want the diseases, I don't want the emotional baggage, I don't want the subterfuge, the lies, the nonsense.

As you may have heard, I am pregnant! Yay! The father is... my husband, of course, because I have never made love to any other man. Never.

I must admit that we were very lucky. The gynecologist had told me about couples who try for months and years to have a child, I got pregnant after the first two or three times... and I can say this for sure because, in the first year of marriage, I think I allowed him to penetrate my vagina precisely two or three times, not more.

Ha, ha!

He asked me to be strict and tight, but perhaps he did not imagine that his dreams would be realized so completely! Remember, Millie: you should always be careful what you wish for because it might also come true!

Sometimes I wonder if, in chastity cage videos, the filmmakers introduce a Bull just to film an ordinary fuck. They bring back the "husband who sacrifices penetration" casuistry to the "whore who craves penetration" casuistry: and that is not at all the label I accept on myself. No, thank you.

Always consider that we have safe words. Both he and I do. If something, anything makes him uncomfortable, he says the safe word and I interrupt.

Sometimes it is a burst of diarrhea (on vacation, it can happen, while he is tied to the bed!), sometimes it is a muscle cramp, and sometimes it is an unpleasant memory, thought, or emotion. He and I have always respected the safe words, and I think that is the most important advice of all.

For the other questions, maybe it is better if my husband answers you directly. He knows better than I do how a man feels.

Kisses, Britney.

.

o-o-o-o

.

From: husband of Owner Britney, Queen of the Keyholders.

To: Very Honorable Cousin Millie

Dear Cousin Millie, My Owner showed me your letter and suggested that I answer some questions from a Man's point of view.

Regardless of the chastity cage, as well as the frequency of our sexual relations, we are a couple. She is the wife, I am the husband: we make decisions together on everything except sex, where she always calls the shots. But, for example, I work in a bank, and I'm head of an investment team. I listen to my wife's opinion, but based on my education and experience, I often think more about finance and big economic decisions, together with my wife, as my father and grandfather did before me. I have not surrendered my role and I do not succumb in society. I am a breadwinner and an alpha male.

At no time in my life together with Britney have I felt humiliated. I have never sucked Bull's cock disguised as a woman. I have never felt "belittled." I am aware that I have a normal penis, and now that we are expecting a baby, I also know that I am fertile. That's enough for me, competitions to see who has the longest penis I leave to the kids and the insecure.

Embarrassment, yes, I confess that a few times my wife has enjoyed the pleasure of embarrassing me in front of other women. Especially during the Honeymoon, quite often.

We celebrated Britney's bachelorette party in a very special way. After caged and cuffed me, she instigated the bridesmaids to provoke and torment me, costing me to lick anuses, pussies, and nipples of pregnant women.

I procured more orgasms myself in one night, using only my mouth, than I had cum myself in a whole year: and the next night, which theoretically would have been the wedding night, I repeated with the same bridesmaids.

One of them, Priscilla, was full-term pregnant: I licked her all over, and afterward, she said she had had more orgasms in two days than in six months because her husband had neglected her. We both made a solemn decision: Priscilla swore that she would impose as much service from her husband as well. I swore that if my wife became pregnant, I would lick her all over every day. Now in fact, Britney is pregnant, and she knows that she can demand my oral services every day (and, when she feels like it, she takes advantage of it without remorse!).

All the bridesmaids were at ease with me, and very happy. Despite the blue balls, I was happy too, although I had sacrificed my selfishness. Maybe that's the point: I like to give joy to other people. Does that make you think I am a cruel monster?

I never beg to be liberated. I consider that to be disgusting behavior. Oh, I understand that it can be fun on the level of role-playing, and if my wife orders me to do it, I do it to amuse her or to amaze the women who listen to us. But I role-play with the knowledge that she loves me and that I could interrupt it all with a simple safe word (it has happened to us before. I think it happens to everyone at some point).

Consider, dear Millie, that no chastity device is truly inescapable. With a lubricant, a man can slide the testicles out, or with pliers a man can break the lock. But I don't need it, because the spare key is in the crystal box on the top shelf of the kitchen. Of course, I cannot get to it if I am tied to the bed, however, I could reach it the next morning. If I wanted to run away I would have already run away. But I want to be with Britney forever, to obey any order in the sexual sphere, and if she orders me to lick the anus of fifteen girls to show my devotion to her, I will do it. This does not make me feel "belittled," it makes me feel "devoted" and obedient.

From the beginning, I set only two limits. That I was never involved in gay activities, and that she was never involved in sex with other men. She always swore to me that she would never desire vaginal penetration by any man, and even to conceive this child she suffered but fortunately, it took only a few attempts (very few!).

Those, however, are exclusively my limitations. I know very well that other men like to show their submission by, for example, wearing a French maid uniform. Just as a policewoman wears a uniform with trousers, a butler can also wear a uniform, and if that uniform involves a short skirt that lets his dangling testicles show, too bad!

That's the uniform, that's what she'll have to wear.

During our Chaste Honeymoon, my wife ordered me to serve tea in the garden to two women: they were fancy dressed (from heels to hats!), I was naked with a small leather apron covering only my navel, and the cage rocked back and forth with each step. It was embarrassing but also very exciting for me: and a lot of fun for the guests. And also for the passersby on the wet sand path, who saw me in this CFNM situation with their eyes above the low garden fence.

Many things happened during the Honeymoon, very different from what happens in mainstream couples. But this is us, and this is the lifestyle we have chosen that is suitable for the two of us.

Consider me at your complete disposal for any other questions that create anxiety in your young heart. And also consider as main advice, to share all these thoughts with your boyfriend Milton! Usually, these fantasies are more prevalent among males, and perhaps a millennial already knows more about them than I do. You both need to talk together.

Dean.

.

o-o-o-o

.

From: Cousin Millie

To: Dean.

Thank you, Dean, I'd like to ask you a few more questions.

Do you suffer, or are you happy? I love my Milton deeply and I don't want him to suffer.

Like all girls, I sometimes play with his feelings, to arouse his jealousy and feel desired, but I am not one of those city sluts who use men as tissues.

My heart is only for Milton: I'm just a country girl, like a John Denver song.

May I ask you, honestly, if you feel humiliated or in pain?

I've looked up some information on the internet, but it all seems to be focused on the bullying of some bullying Dominatrix, and the suffering of poor muscle-less, spineless (and dignity-less) beta males.

Another question is this: if the goal is to make you suffer (and she enjoys your frustration), doesn't that conflict with the statement that you don't like to penetrate? Isn't this a bit like forbidding a child who dislikes all vegetables to eat spinach?

Don't be offended by my words! I'm just a girl in love who needs advice.

Signed: Mildred.

.

o-o-o-o

.

From: husband of Owner Britney, Queen of the Keyholders.

To: Very Honorable Cousin Millie

Dear Cousin Millie, Don't worry about asking me questions, I will always be at your complete disposal for any doubts you may have.

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
180 Followers
12