A Gift Undeserved Ch. 02

Story Info
Luna gets re-trained.
4k words
4.14
24.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitschx
kitschx
17 Followers

Chapter 2: Re-Training

I awoke alone and hungry. The cereal Master had given me the night before had done nothing to fill me up and this morning I was ravenous - especially after the punishment I had been given last night. My body was aching in ways I didn't know it could, and I had to remind myself that I had brought it all upon myself. I had come without Master's permission - in fact, I had come knowing that He expressly disapproved of masturbation without Him there.

I tried to get out of bed, but my leg wouldn't move. I panicked, thinking something must have gone wrong with the restraining process last night - then I realised there was a big blob of fur lying on my leg. Master's words came flooding back to me: "I told you not to leave anything lying around. The chicken you bought for dinner was left in the kitchen and your new puppy got into it."

I sat up to investigate the ball of fluff that was preventing movement. I patted the top of what I could just make out was its head, and a pair of deep brown eyes raised up to looked into mine. The puppy was simply the most adorable thing I had ever seen. I didn't know why Master had got it for me, I just knew that He hadn't planned on me disappointing Him the way that I had.

I recognised the puppy as a tri-colour Papillon. I had always wanted one and when Master had one day asked me if I would like a companion, and I had told Him yes, He had asked me what it would be. I had said a Papillon and here it was, sitting on my bed. Staring up at me with those big eyes. I patted its head again and gently rolled it over so I could see what gender it was. A boy. I had a boy Papillon puppy, thanks to my Master.

I scooped the bundle of fluff up and carried it to the door, balancing carefully so I could open the door. It didn't open, and I remembered that Master had locked it last night.

I went and sat back on the bed. I stayed with my puppy for what seemed like hours. Finally I heard the click of the lock and Master opened the door.

He stood in the doorway and the puppy jumped off the bed and ran to Him. Master crouched to the pet the puppy, and lifted His eyes to meet mine.

"Good morning, Luna."

"Good morning, Master."

"Are you hungry?"

He walked over to the bed now and the puppy trotted behind Him.

"Yes, Master. I wanted to thank you for the puppy -"

"Yes, well, Luna. I'm not entirely sure you deserve him."

I lowered my eyes. "I know, Master. What I did was wrong." somehow that didn't seem enough. "Did you learn anything from your punishment, Luna?"

"Yes, Master, I did."

He raised his eyebrow, a look that melts me. He sat on the bed next to me and the puppy tried to jump up with us, and failed. I reached down and scooped him up, giving him a kiss to the top of his head. He licked me appreciatively and I put him down on the bed.

"Enlighten me, Luna." Master looked at me, holding my gaze, and smiled ever so slightly. I was relieved to discover my sin wasn't entirely unforgivable. I took a deep breath.

"What I learned, Master, is that without You, my orgasms are empty. If You're not there, my pleasure is incomplete. It doesn't mean anything. I hated every minute of my punishment, Master, because my body was betraying what my mind was thinking. I didn't want to come anymore. I don't want to be responsible for my pleasure anymore. I just want You to control my pleasure..." I took another breath and continued. "I have no pride left, Master. No stubbornness. No bitching. I belong to You completely now."

"Keep in mind, Luna, that I don't want a mindless zombie. But thank you for sharing with me how you feel. Unfortunately, it doesn't save you from what I have planned for you today."

I tried to speak but he interrupted, gesturing to the dog. "Have you named him yet?"

"I didn't know if I should, Master, or if You wanted to name him."

Master smiled then. That crazy, brilliant smile I hadn't seen since yesterday morning.

"Clever girl, Luna. You're learning."

I knew what He meant. Six months ago, when I first met Him, I was stubborn and feisty, and that me would have named the puppy right away and would have punched the first person who tried to tell me I wasn't supposed to name a gift my Master gave me unless He told me I could.

I smiled to myself remembering this.

"What have you named him, Master?"

"Jareth." I looked at him in confusion.

"Jareth?"

"Jareth." Master repeated. "While you were locked in here last night, I watched Labyrinth."

There was a few seconds of silence. We looked at each other and then both burst out laughing.

"Ok, Jareth it is." I scooped Jareth up and looked into his eyes. Deep brown, just like my Master's.

"Alright, princess. Go have a shower and do your hair and makeup. I'll get breakfast going."

"You don't wish me to cook it, Master?"

"Not this morning, Luna. We have a long day ahead of us and we'll need to get going as soon as possible."

"Ok, Master."

I didn't dare question his plans for me, I knew he would reveal them to me in time.

"When you get out, you can feed Jareth."

I nodded, smiled, and walked to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and got in. I brushed my teeth, then washed my hair and body and made sure that no pubic hair besides a thin strip was present.

In checking there was no excess hair, I brushed against my clit accidentally and the rush was electric. I knew better than to continue, though. I did not want last night's punishment ever again.

I stepped out of the shower and examined my body in the full-length mirror. My breasts were large and full. They were 18DD, and before Master I had hated them. I felt they were too large and ruined every outfit I tried to wear. "It looks like a brick is stuck to my chest," I had once complained. Luckily Master was a 'breast man' and usually picked out flattering necklines when He chose my clothes each morning. I looked over the rest of my figure. Before I met Master, I hadn't been taking care of my body. I wasn't hugely overweight but I had been a little ... fuller figured for my height. Once I became Master's property, He insisted upon healthy meals and exercise and my body had become something to be proud of - flat stomach, toned arms and legs and a nice, tight butt. I smiled at my reflection and dried myself off thoroughly before dressing in the clothes Master had picked out for me: bra, no panties, a simple, black cap-sleeved v-neck tee with casual light blue jeans. It was not my usual outfit at all. I shrugged and put them on. Master must have a reason, everything He did was with purpose.

I lugged my makeup toolbox from under the sink and quickly but carefully applied my makeup. I made sure to compliment the green eyes Master liked so much. I then pulled my hair - shoulder length and freshly dyed a dark red - into a pony tail and swept my fringe to the side.

I smiled again at my reflection, proud of the image I saw, and trotted out to Master. "

He was in the kitchen, reading a newspaper and drinking coffee. He had eaten His breakfast and motioned for me to sit opposite him where an appetising breakfast of fresh coffee, toast with jam and a boiled egg sat waiting for me.

I wolfed down my breakfast in record time, having been hungry since last night.

"Still hungry, Luna?" Master smiled amusedly as I stared blankly at my empty plate.

"Yes, Master," I answered honestly.

"Make some more toast then," he said, and returned to his newspaper.

I got up and put some bread into the toaster.

"Master?" He looked up. "Do you want any?"

"No, thank you, Luna."

I nodded and busied myself with making the toast. I then sat down with a further two pieces of toast, sipping at the hot coffee occasionally and studied Master as I ate.

He's gorgeous. There was no doubting that. He always looks good. Master has a shaved-bald head, which He attributes to His laziness in not wanting to maintain a hairstyle. I don't know how much truth is in this, but it has never bothered me. It looks good on him.

He was also wearing a plain black tee this morning, and tight-fitting at that, but that wasn't unusual - Master has more plain black t-shirts than anyone I've ever met. He also has a rather large collection of leather pants, although He does wear plain black pants and blue jeans occasionally. Today He was wearing the plain black pants with boots.

As I looked into His eyes, a thought occurred to me.

"Master?" again, He looked up from His paper.

"Where is Jareth? I'm supposed to feed him."

"Jareth is sleeping, I imagine. Finish your coffee first, and then you can feed him."

I nodded and continued sipping my coffee.

When I had finished, I got up, took Master's plate and cup with mine to the sink and rinsed them. I would have to wash them when we got back from whatever we were doing today, I assumed. I then went to find Jareth. He was asleep on my bed again, although I could see now that Master had placed a dog bed in the corner of my room. I realised He must have put it there last night when He brought Jareth into my room.

"Hey, buddy," I said, as he opened one eye to look at me. I laughed.

"Time for food."

The minute I said 'food', he was out of the room like a shot and at the dog bowl.

"Master?" I called. He must have known what had happened because He called back, "The people that raised him taught him to stand by his bowl when you say food."

"Is that wise? What if we weren't talking about his food?"

Poor Jareth looked thoroughly confused, hearing the word 'food' so many times and was now pacing back and forth in front of his bowl. I filled it with food and checked to make sure he had water before going back to present myself to Master.

"In answer to your question, I don't know if it is wise, but that's what they've done," he said, folding up his newspaper and placing it on the table. "You're ready, I presume?"

"Yes Master," I nodded.

"Good. Your shoes are by the door."

I wasn't allowed to wear shoes inside most of the time as Master liked me to wear heels, which left marks on the floor. My shoes for the day could always be found by the front door.

I went to investigate and found my pair of red ballet flats. Curiosity finally got the better of me.

"Master, may I ask where we are going today?"

Master smiled. "We're going to the park, Luna."

The park? I nodded like I understood and then said, "Is Jareth coming?"

"No, Jareth is having obedience lessons today." Master's smile widened. "Much like you."

"Me, Master?" I had to be sure I had heard Him correctly. "I'm having... obedience lessons?"

"Yes, Luna. Obedience lessons."

"At the park?"

"We are going to the park simply for a change of scenery. You are not going to have to do anything humiliating in public."

Yeah, this time, I thought, remembering another time when He'd had me come in public after ignoring me the whole of dinner during our holiday. That had been a really shitty first day of holiday, but it had smoothed out afterwards, at least, and we'd had a really good time away.

I nodded anyway and waited for Him to collect His things. He led me out the door and locked it, slipping the spare key under the mat. "For Jareth's trainer," He explained.

The park wasn't far from our house, so we walked there, taking in the warm, sunny day and discussing trivial things in passing. He held my hand as we walked, which was a nice change in comparison to the number of times He'd walked me to the park on a leash.

In due course we reached the park and Master lead me to one of the tables in the middle, next to the gardens.

As we sat down, he pulled my collar out of his pocket and fastened it around my neck. It always amazed me the things that Master pulled out of his pockets, and I was sure there was many more useful objects hidden away there.

I touched the collar, loving the feel of it. It was faux leather in a soft pink and had actually come with a hogtie, wrist and ankle restraints. I fingered the O-ring attached to the front before Master gave me The Look, and I put my hands back on the table.

"Today, Luna," Master began, "You will be re-trained in a few areas. This is simply because after yesterday's little... incident... I feel perhaps you are in need of it."

I nodded dumbly. This didn't sound at all fun.

"The first we will address is speech. But before I go through all the trouble of re-training you, I feel I should ask if you are still happy to be my slave."

I was shocked and I knew my eyes would have widened in horror.

"Of course, Master!"

He laughed and patted me lovingly on the head. "Just checking," He said. "So the first thing we will address is the way in which you speak to me. Do you remember how I explained this to you the first time?"

I did. "Higher and lower levels of speaking as Your property, Master, Service mode and slave mode."

"Can you give me an example of service mode?"

"The way I speak to You usually, Master, addressing you as my Master. Saying, 'Master?' to get your attention to ask a question or express a thought. I am not supposed to use the words I and me but I do, Master," I said, hanging my head.

"And to me, that is acceptable," He said. "I don't want a robot. But you have to remember how you are supposed to speak to me, should the need for proper speech arise. Can you give me an example of slave mode?"

I thought for a moment, struggling to remember my training. He was right, of course, I had grown a little rusty on the formalities of it all, mostly because Master had never been big on formalities.

"Addressing You as Master or Sir, asking your permission before asking a question or making a comment and saying 'Sir, thank you Sir' regardless of whether the answer was affirmative or negative."

"Very good. And how do you refer to yourself in slave mode, Luna?"

"As 'this slave', 'Your property' or 'her', Master."

"Well done. Have a treat." He had pulled a bar of chocolate out of his pocket and was offering a piece to me. I took it gratefully. I hadn't had chocolate in a long time.

"Thank you, Master."

"How do you respond to a question in slave mode, Luna?"

"If the answer is negative, then 'Sir, no Sir, thank You Sir' is appropriate, and 'Sir, yes Sir, thank You Sir' is appropriate if the answer is affirmative," I said carefully. I didn't want to screw up on this one.

"Well done. And in service mode?"

"Yes, Sir or No, Sir."

We continued this way for some time, Him asking me various questions on responses in the two modes, and me responding to the best of my knowledge which, as it turned out, was still as good as it had been the first time He trained me. I didn't get anything wrong. I was thoroughly relieved; part of me had thought that if I had screwed up, it would show I was not worthy of Master or would otherwise reflect badly and Master would think poorly of me. He seemed to be happy with my answers though, and by the time He had finished interrogating me we had finished the chocolate bar between us.

"You've done well, Luna. I can see you have remembered your training."

"Yes, Master." I was careful not to simply nod, freshly aware I had been doing that too much lately.

We had been at the park for an hour or so now, and we stayed for another hour while he questioned me about positioning of myself when with Him (such as walking behind him, to his right, as was his Dominant hand), addressing Master's Dominant and submissive friends and acquaintances and, oddly, addressing slave brothers or sisters.

Eventually He looked at His watch and stated that Jareth would be finishing up his training as the woman wouldn't have come over until about an hour after we left home, and we should go home now to catch her before she left.

We got home in around ten minutes and, as predicted, the woman was just wrapping up Jareth's obedience training. However, she was not the old, senile woman I had imagined - she was around my age and drop dead gorgeous. Master smiled warmly at her as we approached the house.

"Hello, Carey," He greeted her.

"Hi, David."

Hearing the use of Master's birth name shocked me. I had always known His name, but I had never addressed Him by it. Even before He was my Master, I had considered Him to be, and had used His online alias instead. To me, calling Master by His name was an act of disrespect. Of course, she wasn't His slave or even His submissive, so there really wasn't any disrespect intended.

"How's he going?" Master asked Carey, gesturing to Jareth.

"He's doing pretty well for the first time. He seems to have got the hang of asking to go to the toilet outside, which is a pretty good start."

"Great stuff." Master reached in to His pocket and fished out His wallet. After retrieving the cash and giving it to Carey, He gave her a kiss on the cheek and off she went. As soon as she had gotten in the car and driven away, Jareth turned his attention to me.

"Hey, sweetie," I said as he attempted to jump up even though I was still standing. "She's not going to train him so that he won't jump up, is she?" I asked Master. "I hate it when people don't let dogs jump up on them. It's what they do."

"I agree with you there. I'll make sure she leaves that bit out of his training," Master promised.

We discussed what I had learned while we ate lunch, and Master said He was proud of me for remembering my training.

When we had finished lunch, Master made me clear the table, then gestured for me to go over to His side of the table. I walked over and sat on His lap, facing Him. He kissed me deeply. "I forgot to tell you how gorgeous you look today, Luna," He said. "Simply ... ravishing."

With that statement He reached down and lifted my shirt up and over my head, discarding it on the floor. Jareth, who had been watching us eat, seemed to take the hint and trotted off to sleep on my bed again.

Master unhooked my bra and let that fall to the floor, too. He dipped His head and took one of my nipples, already hard, into His mouth. I sighed with pleasure as the feeling washed over me. He gently sucked my nipple and grazed it lightly with His teeth before turning His attention to the other one. I shivered with anticipation of what was to come. As He gently caressed my nipple with His mouth, and began to unfasten His pants. I undid the button and then pulled down the zipper, watching with delight as His hard dick sprang forth from its imprisonment.

"May I?" I asked, and Master nodded. I slid off His lap and under the table, taking His impressive cock in my hungry mouth. I worked with my hand what I couldn't take in my mouth and sucked, flicking my tongue over the head every now and then just to hear him growl with pleasure. I gently grazed my teeth along the shaft and continued to suck, varying my pace and pressure until He was rocking into my mouth. I knew His orgasm was coming, and I quickened my pace to match His thrusts, trying my hardest to suppress the gag reflex.

Four more thrusts and He came, growling with pleasure and grabbing a handful of my hair, only half of which was still in the ponytail now. I swallowed every last drop and checked the floor to make sure I hadn't spilt any. I hadn't, thank god.

Master's cock didn't soften; it never seemed to, no matter how many orgasms I brought Him. He pulled me up by my hair and bent me over the table, roughly unzipping my jeans and yanking them down, struggling to get them off in a hurry.

"I should have got you to wear a skirt," He said, as He finally pushed them over my feet and off completely. As usual I was not wearing underwear and as always, I was wet with anticipation, so His entry into my pussy was easy. He slid into me in one long thrust, leaving me breathless.

He moved slowly, His cock still sensitive, but soon enough He picked up the pace and began pounding me into the kitchen table. I moaned loudly, making sure He knew how good He was making me feel. The harder and faster He fucked me, the faster my orgasm crept up, but He beat me to it, exploding deep inside me. I felt His cock twitch, and He removed Himself from Me. He lifted me up and lay me on my back on the table, and began to feast upon my clit, gently sucking and nibbling until I was thrashing around the table with incredible pleasure flowing through my veins like wildfire. He slipped two fingers inside my pussy and began to fuck me with them. I felt my orgasm again creeping up and was about to ask for permission to come, but Master said, "This is your reward, Luna, for being such a good girl. Come for me."

kitschx
kitschx
17 Followers
12