A GILF's Shopping Trip

Story Info
A cougar goes shopping, and not just for food.
7.2k words
4.56
22.4k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64169
64169
61 Followers

Cast your minds back to February / March 2020, that terrible period in our lives that changed the world forever.

It was at this time that shelves in supermarkets were stripped of goods and innocent shoppers were finding it difficult to shop, and that's what happened to Stewart in his local store, on the day he experienced a visit he'll never forget.

Stewart, is a happily married man, in his 40's, standing over 6ft tall, a good looking bloke, according to his wife, and went into town to collect a few items.

It was whilst on the pasta / rice aisle that things took a twist.

"What is wrong with these folk, taking so many bags of pasta, it's not as if they need them. Panic, that's what it is." the older lady, standing along side him, complained.

Stewart turned to her, saying, "They've seen what's happening in Italy, and frightened it'll happen here."

The lady shopper, once he saw her, was an attractive lady, in her mid 70's, he'd guess. She had short auburn hair, a lovely smile, a slim figure, and guessing again as it was hidden under her jacket, a nice pair of boobs.

"Hopefully, this dreadful flu thing won't come here and we can carry on hugging our friends." said the lady.

Stewart laughed, and flirting with her, said "And even strangers."

"Oh, I don't hug strangers, my name is Gillian, we are no longer strangers. Give me a hug." she said, laughing, and went to embrace him.

Stewart responded, without thinking, hugging her in a friendly embrace, and said "Hello, I'm Stewart."

Both broke the hug, smiled, took possession of their trolleys and Gillian said, "I love making friends like this, see you again, Stewart."

They walked away, continuing their shopping, with Stewart smiling about the strange meeting, although he did have a twitching in his groin as he thought of the rather attractive GILF.

A couple of aisles latter, whilst in the crisps aisle, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist, and heard a voice, "Hello my new friend, couldn't resist another hug."

He recognised the voice as Gillian, turned around to face her and felt the urge to return the hug. As he did so, Gillian hugged him tight, and said, "Someone is please to hug me, or is that a sauce bottle down your trousers!"

Stewart had a hard on, obviously caused by the interaction, blushed and said "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean you to feel it."

"You obviously find me attractive then?" asked Gillian.

"Well.........." hesitated Stewart, still blushing.

"It's OK, nothing to be ashamed of, you are a handsome man with desires, and I stirred them, sorry." said Gillian, pleasantly thrilled at her ability to arouse a man, but also trying to relax him.

"I'm sorry about that, it happens, and by the way, you are very attractive, but that's no excuse for me prodding you as I did." replied Stewart, "can I offer to get you a coffee in the cafe, as an apology after we've finished shopping?"

"That would be lovely, and we can find out a bit more about each other, my new friend." she replied.

20 minutes later they were having a cappuccino and swapping personal information.

But Stewart was entranced by her beauty, and those enormous pert hidden breasts. She was old enough to be his mother, he'd never seen or felt like this about a mature grandmother. She was delectable, he was married. That was the end of it.

Gillian, it turns out, is 76 years old, lost her husband 12 years ago, lives by herself in a large detached house, still enjoys swimming and yoga, and only lives half a mile from Stewart, both found it surprising they'd never crossed paths before.

Gillian said, "Can I ask a favour, my family live in Yorkshire, won't be visiting for another 4 weeks and I need a lighting tube replacing. On your way home would you be able to swap them, as you're tall. I hope you don't mind me asking, I usually get a neighbour."

"Of course not." said Stewart, "I'll follow you home, only take me five minutes to sort the light."

"Oh how wonderful, thank you." replied Gillian.

And so off they went to Gillian's house a few minutes away. Pulling onto the driveway Stewart saw a beautiful well presented house, even more so on entering the hallway. Elegantly furnished and decorated with the fresh smell of burning candles wafting the fragrancies through the property.

"I'll show you the light and you can get started." said Gillian.

"Fantastic, then I can get home and sort my shopping." replied Stewart, still hiding his erection. "What is it about this woman," he thought to himself.

He used the ladders she provided, removed the old tube and installed the new one, all within a couple of minutes.

When he climbed down off the ladder, Gillian had disappeared, so he shouted up the stairs, "Bye, all done. Lovely to meet you, see you again." And started to make his way to the front door.

Gillian shouted in reply, "So kind, I can't come down, I'm stuck with a job up here."

As she sounded out of breath and not wanting to leave a lady struggling, replied, "Hang on, I'll give you a hand." and he ran up the stairs.

"I was hoping you would, didn't want to ask though," she replied.

And he walked into a room which was the main bedroom, her bedroom.

"Whoa, fuck, Gillian, what's going on?" exclaimed Stewart.

And there she stood, absolutely naked, except for a huge smile across her beautiful face.

Her body was lean, toned and hairless. Her pussy was shaved smooth, her breasts were proud, they definitely had been hiding under her top. They were round, firm and a good 36E. Perfect bazoomas! Her nipples matched them in proportion, huge deep pink erect lumps of flesh, surrounded by a deep brown areola.

They were magnificent, she was magnificent.

"Like what you see Stewart? It's all yours, to play with."

Stewart just stood with his mouth wide open, and to Gillian's delight, a huge throbbing cock. She'd spotted his erection, although it wasn't difficult to miss.

"Stewart, darling, I'm a woman, a woman has needs, and just because I'm in my 70's doesn't mean I don't have needs too. My desire's haven't been fulfilled for a few years now, so putting it simply, I need to make love, I want filling with a man's spunk. Toys are great but I miss the feeling of a man ejaculate inside me. So are you the man to do everything for me or have I got to go shopping again?"

Stewart finally spoke. "You hunted me out, you're a cougar. You wanted a toyboy to bonk didn't you?"

Delicately cupping her right breast with her right hand and at the same time inserting two of her fingers on her left hand into her pussy, whilst opening her lips, said "Of course I did, you are gorgeous, you looked like a meal a cougar could feast on. Now, are you going home leaving me standing here, all exposed, naked and horny as fuck, or are you going to make love to me, and let me abuse your body? Make up your mind."

She squeezed her breast, pushing her already extended nipples between her fingers and openly wriggled her fingers as she masturbated herself, whilst he made up his mind.

Go home or go crazy?

Three seconds later his mind was made up.

"You win, I do want to fuck you dear lady, you are one sexy septuagenarian, and I'm guessing a great fuck, or are you one who is desperate to be satisfied and willing to learn, or are you an even better teacher? answered Stewart.

"Take your clothes off, before I rip them off, and I'll show you", Gillian replied.

And so it began. A fuckfest, when up until 30 minutes ago, they were two complete strangers, now, about to become the closest of intimate friends.

As Stewart removed his shirt Gillian walked towards him. Releasing her breast she gripped his left nipple with her right hand, and sunk her nails in, hard.

"Wait up lady, you'll pull them off." cried Stewart.

"That's nothing, wait until I get hold of your cock," she laughed.

She then pulled her fingers out of her pussy, held them up in front of his face and then teased them into his mouth. "Taste me, dear boy, this is what you've got to look forward to. My honey pot. You can taste it before you fuck me, and then, with great delight, after you fill me with your sperm I'm going to sit on your face and piss it all over you."

"How desperate are you for sex? You're not afraid I'm going to run off with these threats you are making." asked Stewart.

"Now's your chance, go, go now or get ready for some real sex," she laughed.

She pulled his nipples so hard she was able to lead him to her bed, and he glanced to the bedside cabinet with its array of vibrator toys, before pushing him backwards on to the bed.

"I feel like a virgin all over again. It's been that long since I had real flesh fill my pussy. I may be old in years, my skin a bit wrinkly, but I'll tell you something. My pussy isn't like an old prune, it's fresh, warm and moist, so take those trousers off, I can see you're hard and ready, so do me, please."

And with that, he removed his trousers, his underwear, and let his cock be free.

"Oh my, I'd forgotten how beautiful cock is, especially one that is dripping cum already. Do you mind if, before you enter me, I can play with it whilst it's so hard, otherwise as soon as you enter me you'll come in seconds, I promises." she asked.

"Be my guest, just don't rip it off," he replied.

And with that, she lay down, between his thighs, her waist by his feet, her beautiful tits nestled either side of his knee and her face inches from his 7" cock, his dripping, hot, hard shaft. He could feel her breath as she stared at it, unsure if she was dreaming that finally she was going to touch, play with and be fucked by a real cock, after all these years.

"I'm sorry, I said those things earlier. I won't piss on you later. I've read things like that in a few novels, I thought men expected women to talk dirty. I'm really quite shy and inexperienced sexually. I know a few things, but as I said, I'm a woman with needs, I just don't know what they are so I'd thought I'd find a nice man to help me. I just got carried away". said Gillian.

"It's OK, I love when a lady is honest, and no, ladies don't have to talk dirty, but if it helps, please do. And I'm more than ready to help you. As you asked, ladies squirt, it's sexy, and I'm more that happy to lick your pussy, before and after sex. But can I ask, will you suck my cock after I cum?" he asked, quizzing her.

"I've never ever sucked cock, before or after sex. This is going to be new for me, even after 3 children and years of 'just sex'. I've never been adventurous so treat me like a virgin, my behaviour was bravado. You looked a kind and gentle man, so I'm hoping you can teach. Like I asked earlier, I'm willing to learn."

"OK, first thing is to hold my shaft with one hand whilst you rub the tip with the other, easing my skin back to expose the bulbous end, then rub your fingers and palm over it, when it starts weeping, it's what they called the pre-cum, that's when you use your mouth. Replace your fingers with your tongue and the palm with your lips, taking it slowly into your mouth. Treat it like a lollipop, when its all in, suck away, use your tongue to flick it and somewhere between 10 seconds and 30 minutes you'll bring me, make me come. I'll let you know, and you can then remove your mouth and wank me hard with your hands, so I'll shoot wherever you decide. Aim my shaft like a gun, I can shoot on your face, you titties, or even over myself, or leave me in there and I'll cum in your mouth. Not every woman likes that, so it's up to you. But give it a try and I'll guide you." he informed her.

And with that she started wanking him, and by her touch, he thought she'd obviously done it before, she was good.

Then came the tricky bit, she moved her head nearer, and ever so gently licked the tip with her tongue.

"Clever girl, that's it, tease it, treat him gently." he guided her.

"I can taste you, I'm tasting cum. It's salty, but also sweet. It's sexy licking a cock, can I suck him now?" she asked.

"Whenever you want. My wife prefers to lick it long and slow, she's not a great sucker, she doesn't like the taste, but wow, can she jerk him, other women prefer the opposite, you try it, if you don't like it, stop. No pressure, it's all about learning." he said.

And with that she drove her head down, taking it all in her mouth, without waiting, gulping as it went in, licking it, sucking it and like a lollipop, whilst also chewing it. She was enjoying it.

"Fuck me Gilly, you're a quick learner, any more of that and I'll come in seconds." exclaimed Stewart, gripping the sheets with his finger tips, arching his back, as his new found oral sex virgin devoured his shaft.

"Gilly, Gilly, you're bringing me, Slow down, I'm about to come, I'm going to shoot my load, if you dont want to get a mouthful, move nowwwwwwwww, fuckkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeee."

At the same time Gillian, with a garbled and mumbled reply, answered "It's glorious, the power, the taste, the excitement. It's so sexy, I love sucking it, I'm going to stay here forever. Shoot it Stewart, I want to taste it. Now."

And with that, and unable to hold back anyway, he came, he shot stream and stream, blob after blob of his spunk into Gillian's mouth. She gulped, she swallowed it, ribbon after ribbon until there was no more, and then she sucked his cock again.

Stewart was spent, he couldn't speak.

Gillian however, licking her lips did. "Absolutely fucking wonderful. What an experience. I had my first fuck at 15, that's over 60 years ago, and for the first time, and it won't be my last, I've given head, I've given a blow job, I've swallowed spunk. Thank you Stewart. Now it's your turn. Give me oral sex please, lick my vagina." At which she sat up from between his legs, licked her lips, tasting his spunk again and rolled onto her back.

Her legs were wide open, almost into the splits. Her torte tummy flat, and her pink lips close together, loose flesh held tight by the moisture within. Although in her late 70's her breasts were pert, not droopy, not erect like a boob job either, but perfectly formed mounds with the most delicious nipples sitting atop, like cherries on a cake.

He rolled over, got to his knees and putting his hands either side of her body, leant down and delicately kissed each one. "You are a beautiful mature lady, with a magnificent body. I so want to make love to you, but first, your pussy needs some attention."

And down he slithered. Passing over her tummy, which he kissed, then dragging his tongue down to the little hooded mound hiding her clit, before settling on her lips. No hands needed, her pussy was so moist, he just wriggled his tongue between them and tasted her honey. It was sweet, like nothing else he'd tasted.

Deeper and deeper he pushed it, until Gillian gasped, "Oh my, that's nice. I've heard a finger up the bottom intensifies my feelings whilst you're sucking, please could you do that for me."

"Oh Gilly, you're such a sweet lady. I've never been asked to finger a woman so politely. Have you never had anything anal?" he asked.

"Afraid not. Don't think I've even ever squirted, as you called it, I guess I understand what you mean, don't even know how to. Does it just happen or do I have learn it? And I must tell you, I've never masturbated in front of anyone. I use my toys, my vibrators weekly, sometimes daily if I'm horny, but only in the privacy of thisroom. Like I said, I'm new to most of this, when I was growing up and married, sex was something we just did, on my back, and my husband just took me. Would it be wrong of me to say, ' I want to be a dirty lady', and learn about it."

"Absolutely not wrong, sex is a beautiful thing. So Gilly, before I go today, get ready, I'm going to use my finger on your bottom, or finger your arse, then we'll make love with you on your knees whilst I'm behind you or fuck you doggy style, certainly make you have a fluid release, an orgasm or even squirt, and if you suck my cock again like before, as a prize I'll make love to you by using your bottom instead of your vagina, or as folf say, we'll have anal sex. Then you decide on what's next.. More from me another day, no more and you didn't like it or the world is your oyster and go off and fuck the gents at bridge club, or even a lady, and show them what you've learnt. You up for that?"

Gilly replied, "Sounds like my shopping trip was a productive one. Fuck away Stew." giggling at the use of the new vocabulary..

And so her adventures began.

"Can I ask what I'd like next or do you just move on to the next pleasure?" Gillian exquired.

"Oh Gilly, you are inexperienced, bless you. Tell you what, leave me to it, I'll be the adventurous one, but if I do anything you don't like or want, then I'll stop, but if you want more, tell me, that OK?" reassured Stewart.

She smiled, then lay back on the bed, and Stewart settled between her thighs, his head right in front of her pussy.

"Gillian, step one, get your lover to relax, caress by touching and licking, in your case, your beautiful tight and moist pussy, I shall lick and breath on them, then at some stage as your sensitivity builds I shall nibble your lips before moving on to your clitoris and who knows where, are you ready for your journey?" he asked.

"Yes please, take me, and I've bought a return ticket".

And so it began.

Stewart returned his head so his deep breathing and strong breaths wafted across her lips, as Gillian's back arched. She could sense his presence so close to her neglected pussy. He then extended his tongue, wriggled it in between those pink lips that were hot with anticipation and moist from her listening to his instructions.

And then he was inside her, gently rolling his tongue against the inside of her vagina.

"Oh, oh, oh my, what have I been missing. This is wonderful. I can feel you." And then as he placed his hands on her hips to hold her, she quivered, her legs twitched then locked straight, and yelled "Oh my, oh fucking my, you lovely fucking boy, myyyyyy first orgassssssmmmmmmmmmm in 50 fucking years, yahooooooo."

Her pussy got hotter, and wetter, then suddenly her hands were on the back of his head, as she pushed him deeper, his tongue on his clit, his nose up her cunt, so he not only could taste her, he could smell her. This mature senior citizen was having the ride of her life, and it hadn't even started.

Stewart was struggling to breath, her grip was intense, if she pushed his head any harder he'd be licking her arse from the inside.

Stewart decided stage two was needed, it might drive her over the edge, but he hoped she'd move her hands.

Stroking her pussy gently with his fingers, and once they were moistened, without warning he moved his other hand off her hip, parted her bottom cheeks and inserted a finger in her rosebud arse, "Oh, you cheeky boy, fuccckkkkk, thats different, stay there, go go go deeper, your a magician, oh my bottom feels sexy" cried Gilly, and with that Stewart obeyed the lady and pushed his index finger right in to it's hilt, all 4 inches.

"Gently my lover, oh fuck, something is happening, what is it?", as she gushed squirts of fluid, her juices, all over his face, the bed and her own thighs.

"Gillian, you've had a beautiful orgasm. That's squirting. It's clever, not every lady can or does. Let's see if you can again." And he wiggled his finger again, gently adding two more fingers, working her arse as if she was used to it.

"Oh, fuck, it's lovely, it's sexy, how do you say it.....Arrrrggghhhhhhhh, I'm squirting." And she did, more than last time, in fact the gushes lasted over 10 seconds, the bed was flooded and Stewart was gasping to breath.

"Sorry Stewart, nearly drowned you. But I've never experienced a sensation like that, either from you fingers or my lady bits. Sorry for swearing, but I couldn't stop, it was fucking lovely." As she started giggling uncontrollably.

64169
64169
61 Followers
12