A Girl, A Boy and A Boat Pt. 03

Story Info
Can two desperate people find love despite everything.....
8.2k words
4.76
4.4k
8
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhat darker and a little more sinister than most of my other stories this one has elements of many genres; erotic couplings, interracial, nonconsent/reluctance to name a few, however overall, I think it is more of a romance than anything else.

But given the length of it, the story consists of 6 parts (all written), I decided the best place to put it was in Novels & Novellas.

As always constructive comments and criticism are welcome but please remember it is just a story, like the Marvel films it isn't actually real.

I hope you enjoy.

_________________________________________________

Chapter 03 - Lust, Love and Other Problems

Samantha sat in front of her mirror and put the last few strokes of mascara onto her long false eyelashes. The deep grey eyeshadow and dark sweeping lines of eyeliner were already applied and all that was left for her to do was to put on a little lip gloss.

Once she was finished, she stood up and did a pirouette taking a final check on her reflection in the mirror. Her long dark hair was loose, cascading over one bare shoulder, but it was the dress the she was really looking at. She had bought it just two days previously, specifically to wear tonight.

A brilliant red with a halter neck the satin like material hung down to the floor, the tight top clinging to her wherever it touched while the split, running from the hem to the top of her thigh, exposed almost all of one long leg as she walked.

The bodice was just as revealing; tying round her neck the front plunged between her modest breasts while the back was non-existent down to the base of her spine, apart from a simple string tied behind her, holding the two sides together.

She had even invested in a pair of red open-toed sandals with 3" heels to go with the gown.

Just as she was making a few unnecessary adjustments the car that Valentine had sent for her tooted its horn outside. Satisfied with how she looked Samantha Miller nervously took one final glance in the mirror and stepped out of her room into a new way of life.

"Going out?"

Francine's voice startled her as she walked down the stairs.

"I.... I thought you were at work?" Sam's cheeks turned a brilliant shade of crimson to match her dress.

"I was. I forgot something and came back for it." As she spoke her friend stared at her with an expression of disapproval.

Outside the car horn sounded again, urging her to hurry.

"Well, I have to go." Sam said feebly.

"You're working for Valentine aren't you?"

Looking despondently down at the floor Samantha didn't answer and simply nodded.

"Jesus girl, don't you listen. I told you to be bloody careful around that man. He's dangerous."

Sam looked up at her and answered tartly, "I know what I'm doing."

"Do you?" Francine asked, "Going out whoring yourself for money."

"It's my body." She responded rather weakly. "I can do what I want with it."

Her friend gazed at her for a moment then, shaking her head, stepped aside to let her pass.

"You're right, it is. I just hope you're not making a huge mistake with it."

That was all she said as Samantha walked out of the door and slid into the rear of the taxi that was waiting for her.

Her instructions from Valentine, when he had given her the cash, had been simple; dress sexily, go to the casino and wait at the bar, then just make sure the client had a good time.

Walking in she had felt every male eye following her as she swayed up to the counter and, slipping onto a stool as elegantly as she could, ordered herself a glass of white wine.

"Let me get that if I may? And add a scotch to the order if you don't mind."

A deep voice beside her made her turn her head and she found herself looking at a tall grey-haired black man standing next to her.

"Samantha, I presume?" He continued, smiling at her.

About 6' or so she guessed his age to be around sixty and although he was now somewhat overweight she could see he had obviously been very fit when he was younger.

"Yes, and you are?" She held out her hand to him.

"Marcus. Marcus Du Pont." He smiled taking her hand, showing her a set of perfect white teeth, "Your... err...your date for the night."

"Well, I'm very pleased to meet you Marcus."

"Likewise, I'm sure."

He raised her fingers to his lips and lightly brushed them across the back of her hand making her smile even broader.

They chatted amiably for a while then, finishing their drinks, they went through to the restaurant for dinner. Afterwards Marcus insisted they spent an hour in the casino just so she could enjoy the tables at his expense.

Samantha didn't play though, instead she stood by her date watching him and trying to ignore the knowing looks from the other people around her. A young white girl with a sixty-year-old black man, she knew there were only two conclusions they could draw; she was either a prostitute or she was a gold digger, there simply because of his money.

Either way she was labelled a whore by the other women who looked disdainfully down their noses at her.

It was almost a relief for her when he picked up his remaining chips and stood up from the roulette wheel.

"Perhaps we should adjourn upstairs?"

He slipped an arm about her waist gently guiding her away from the judgemental stares of those watching them.

Sam giggled nervously now the moment had come, "Perhaps we should."

Taking the elevator up to the hotel situated above the casino, Marcus led her along the carpeted corridor to his suite, opening the door and letting her enter first.

Glancing around her as she stepped inside Samantha took in the details of what was a typical hotel bedroom; with a separate bathroom the main area was dominated by a king size double bed in the centre.

Across on the opposite side were two glass doors that made up the outer wall and led out to a sizeable balcony. Walking up to them she gazed out into the darkness and reconciled herself with what she was about to do.

Prostituting herself had been something she had considered in the past but had never done, until now.

Swallowing nervously, she focused on the money she was being paid and hoped that she would find the sex satisfying. Her client had, so far, been a perfect gentleman, much more than Valentine, the man pimping her out. Although she wasn't attracted to Marcus, he was old enough to be her grandfather, she found herself liking him as a person.

The reflection in the glass showed her date moving slowly towards her and she turned around to face him, just as he reached her, so she could step into his arms.

Tilting her face up she slid her hands about the older man's head as he pulled her against him, allowing him to kiss her.

Long and lingering, his tongue probed into her mouth as she felt his fingers untying the bow behind her neck before slipping lower to do the same with the string across her back.

"My, my, someone is eager." She chuckled, biting her lower lip coquettishly.

"Are you kidding." Marcus grinned from ear to ear, "I've been desperate to get you up here from the moment I saw you in the bar."

Stepping back away from him Sam gave a sexy wiggle encouraging her dress to slither down her body and pool around her feet, leaving her totally naked apart from her red stiletto heeled sandals.

"Do... do you like?" She whispered invitingly, still biting her lower lip as she stood completely exposed in front of him, steeling herself for what she was about to do.

"Fuck, you're beautiful." He groaned, his eyes drinking in her nudity.

She giggled and moved closer, her nimble fingers starting to undress him.

Slipping off his jacket she undid his bow tie before almost ripping his shirt buttons open in her fumbling clumsiness. With his top peeled apart she found his dark barrel chest was covered in grey hair.

Running her fingers through it Sam started teasing his nipples with her hand and then with her mouth as she slowly dropped down onto her knees before him.

Hurrying to undo his pants she looked up at him as she dragged down his zipper allowing her to ease his trousers to his ankles, leaving just his silk boxer shorts covering what was a substantial bulge.

"Oh my, what's in here." She smiled up at him while she traced the outline of his manhood with a fingertip.

"Whatever it is its all for you." Marcus whispered his voice hoarse with lust.

Kneeling there on the thick carpet she knew there was no turning back now, despite any misgivings she might have she was committed to becoming a whore.

Taking a deep breath and grasping the waistband on his underwear she pulled it out and down, allowing his swollen shaft to spring free.

The six inches or so of his ebony rod was as hard as iron, the purple shaded plum that was the tip already starting to ooze precum.

"Mmmmmmm... this is very nice." She murmured softly, her small hand wrapping around his dark meat and beginning to stroke it lightly.

"Fuck!"

Above her Marcus barely breathed as he watched her.

Keeping her eyes on his, Sam licked her tongue all the way up the length of his throbbing black cock, tracing lightly from his balls up to the crown, leaving a trail of spit behind her before sliding her lips over the bulbous head.

"Urrrrmmmmmm... Glllluuuuuuugggggggggg."

Her cheeks bulged as she took him into her mouth and started to suck hungrily.

For the next few minutes Sam worked her soft red lips back and forth along the hard ebony prick of a man old enough to be her grandfather, while he gasped breathlessly, standing over her and leering lustfully down at her.

Finally, her jaws starting to ache with the effort, she slipped her mouth off of his spit coated length and sat back on her haunches.

"Are you going to fuck me now?"

"Just as soon as you get on that bed little lady." Marcus grinned lasciviously and started to kick away his pants from around his feet.

"Oooooh" She giggled.

Jumping up Sam did as she was told and laid back on the large bed, her legs spreading wide ready for her to receive him.

Looming over her Marcus lowered himself between her splayed thighs, the head of his hard sable shaft easing between her moist pink labia and nudging into her tight entrance.

"Oh yes, fuck me.... please fuck me." Whispering sexily Sam willingly offered herself to her very first paying client.

He didn't need any encouragement and, thrusting up into her, his full length split her wet pussy open in a single stroke while she drew her knees back and pushed her thighs even wider.

"Yesssssssssssssss... oh fuck.... yessssssssssssss!"

Sam groaned out loud, her spine arching up off the bed to push her body against his when the sixty-year-old began to fuck her. His large and somewhat flabby backside rising and falling steadily as he drove his hard meat forcefully into her.

It was quickly apparent to her that Marcus must have had sex with a lot of women over the years. Showing his experience, he quickly settled into an easy rhythm, ploughing his ebony shaft repeatedly into her tight pink slit as he slowly took her towards her first orgasm.

Shuddering, her hands twisting in the bed covers she writhed beneath him, his weight crushing her against the mattress while his cock was arousing her more than she thought possible every time he drove up inside her.

"Yes, oh yes, yes.... it's so good... don't stop.... don't.... stop."

It wasn't very long before Marcus had her on the verge of cumming, her hips jerking up to meet his and encourage him while he teased her. Smiling he slowed his deep thrusts to keep her squealing and squirming under him as she sought desperately to go over the top.

"Oh fuck... fuck... fuck me harder... I'm.... so close.... Don't fucking stop!"

As her cries became more desperate he increased his tempo again, slamming into her with everything he had, his fleshy hips slapping against hers.

Giving vent to the sensations exploding inside her Samantha screamed loud enough for anyone in the rooms either side of them to hear as her climax overwhelmed her.

"Oh shit.... I'm.... Cuuummmiiinnnggggggggggggggggggggg!"

Waiting until she came down from her orgasmic high Marcus pulled out of her dripping quim and rolled her over so she was on her hands and knees.

"Put it back in.... please..... put it back in." She gabbled in desperation, wiggling her arse at him.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Sam's head jerked up, her eyes wide open as she howled, Marcus driving his erection firmly back inside her gaping tunnel.

Then grasping her hips tightly, dark thick fingers digging into her pale flesh, he started to piston away thrusting in as hard and deep as he could.

"Fuck me.... oh God just fuck meeeeeeeeeee!"

With her face pressed against the bedcovers and her arse up in the air all she could do was shriek and lay helpless taking everything he gave her.

The steady slap, slap, slap of his flesh against her backside filled the room, mixing with his deep grunts and her moans of delight while he used all of his experience to pleasure her.

Sam came again and then, minutes later again, as he continued to thrust into her, her body responding to the flames of ecstasy Marcus was igniting inside her.

"No more... please... cum for me... I want you to cum in me."

She whimpered, her perspiration sheened body jerking back and forth as he fucked her relentlessly.

"Unhhhh... aaahhh...fuck fuck fuck."

Behind her the old black man grunted with the effort, wrapping his hand in her long dark locks as he started to hammer into her as hard as he could.

With her head yanked up and back and her neck exposed Samantha shrieked as another massive climax burst through her.

"OH GOD...... I'M..... CUMMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGG!"

She was completely lost in her own orgasm when he sheathed his black cock in her one final time and, grunting with effort, flooded her with his watery seed.

"Take it girl.... just fucking take it all."

Finally, when he was completely spent, he slipped out of her and sat back wheezing for breath while all she could do was collapse on the bedcovers, utterly exhausted.

"Jesus Christ, that was.... something else." She panted lying face down, her legs still spread apart.

At sixty Marcus was never going to put in a second performance, at least not until he had slept. So, kicking off her shoes, Sam eventually slid into bed, waiting as he climbed in alongside her to pull her against him, the pair of them quickly falling asleep.

The sun was already up when she woke the next morning with her date still slumbering beside her.

Slipping quietly out of bed she visited the bathroom and, sitting on the toilet, she took a minute and debated getting dressed to leave before remembering what Valentine had told her; 'Make sure he has a really good time'.

Easing herself back into bed she slid down his body and woke Marcus by taking his flaccid cock into her mouth.

It took her a while but once he was fully erect she straddled him, impaling herself on his gnarled veined old prick and riding him until she came for the first time that morning.

He then rolled her onto her back and she spread her legs, allowing him to screw her forcefully, taking her over the edge twice more, before cumming in her for the second time.

After a shower Sam dressed and, kissing him on the cheek, she prepared to say farewell to her first customer.

"Goodbye Marcus. Thank you for being a perfect gentleman."

"Bye Samantha and thank you.... for everything." He smiled, "Next time I'm on the island I'll be sure to book you."

Feeling utterly conspicuous she had walked out of the hotel in her evening dress, knowing everyone who saw her would see her as the prostitute she was. Fortunately for her, there was a taxi waiting and she slipped into the back seat giving the open-mouthed driver her address.

They had barely gone half a mile when her phone rang..

"Hello." Sam answered casually, her muscles tensing when she heard Valentine's voice.

"Hey babe everything ok?"

"Yeah, it was fine, I'm just heading home."

"Just wanted to let you know the client was really happy with you. He says he'll book you again the next time he's in town."

"Great." Sam replied somewhat unenthusiastically.

"I have another appointment for you on Thursday."

"That was a one off. I thought we agreed."

"Now don't be like that sugar. Think about the money you'll be earning."

For a second she did exactly that and considered what she could do with another five hundred dollars.

"No, I don't think so."

"That's a pity sweetheart, because if you don't I'll have to make public that little video of us I took last week-end."

"You... you didn't?" Her eyes went wide with fright.

"Do you want to take a chance to find out? This is only a small island, think what everyone will say if I put it on the internet?"

She took a deep breath and wondered if what he said was true. If it was then this was the way her life was going to be from now on.

"Ok. Text me the details."

"Good girl."

Cancelling the call Samantha settled back into the seat and closed her eyes.

'Why didn't I listen to Francine?'

'Did he really have a sex tape of her?'

It didn't really matter anymore she was a whore now.

Back at his bungalow Valentine smiled to himself, there was no video but she didn't know that. The little slut was his now and he would slowly introduce her to more and more clients until she was spreading her legs for money on an almost daily basis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting home Sam put her conversation with Valentine out of her head for the moment and went straight to bed. She was working at the bar that evening and she needed a few hours sleep if she was going to cope with her regular job as well as the, hopefully, occasional client.

She was also trying to avoid Francine, knowing that her friend was disapproving of her new part-time career, and would only say 'I told you so' if she found out about the sex video of her.

It took her a while to drift off, her mind replaying the events of the previous night. Marcus had been a gentleman and she had enjoyed the sex with him but it had all been spoiled by Valentine's phone call.

However, she did sleep and it was close to three o'clock when she finally woke up and then had to rush to get something to eat and get ready for work.

Slipping on her favourite shorts and a vest top she hurried down to the quayside, pausing briefly to gaze at the Pegasus III again, before heading to Samuel's.

"You ok?" Francine came straight across to her when she walked in.

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks." Sam purposefully avoided looking into her friend's eyes.

"I hope you know what you're doing girl. I told you that Valentine was trouble."

"It's just an occasional thing." She lied, "And I need the money."

Francine pulled her further aside, "No one needs the money that bad. It's your life girl and you live it how you want but be careful."

"I will be. It's just sex and like I said I could use the money."

"Yeah, until that bastard drags you deeper." Her friend shook her head ruefully, "Just remember what I said."

"Ok I will, I promise. Now I'd better get to work." Relieved to be done with the questioning Sam replied and went to get her order pad and apron.

That evening was relatively quiet and it was just after midnight when, with only three customers left in the bar, Errol told her she should go home.

Gathering up her things Sam walked back along the quayside and was surprised to see the hatchway open and a light on in the Pegasus, up till then it had always been dark and locked. There was no one to be seen though and she continued her journey home wondering who the owner might be.