A Girl, A Boy and A Boat Pt. 05

Story Info
Can two desperate people find love despite everything.....
8.4k words
4.64
3.2k
6
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhat darker and a little more sinister than most of my other stories this one has elements of many genres; erotic couplings, interracial, nonconsent/reluctance to name a few, however overall, I think it is more of a romance than anything else.

But given the length of it, the story consists of 6 parts (all written), I decided the best place to put it was in Novels & Novellas.

As always constructive comments and criticism are welcome but please remember it is just a story, like the Marvel films it isn't actually real.

I hope you enjoy.

_________________________________________________

Chapter 05 - Reconciliation

Sitting in the back of the taxi, heading to the hotel, the journey turned into another wrestling match for Samantha. Her drunken client, Andy Reynolds, spent most of the way there trying to grope her until, with just ten minutes remaining, he fell asleep again.

By the time the cab turned into the road leading towards the modern multi story building she had decided she had had enough. If she did nothing else she was going to get away from Vincent D'Souza somehow.

"Stop the cab please."

Ordering the driver to pull over by the entrance to the hotel grounds she took Andy's wallet out of his pocket and, extracting a few notes, paid the man making sure to add a hefty tip, before getting out.

"Take him to the door and hand him over to the porter or whoever. They can get him up to his room."

Her instructions to the cabbie were given with more than a hint of determination in her voice before she turned away, leaving Andy Reynolds asleep behind her.

Smiling to herself with the early evening sunshine on her face she strolled along feeling happier than she could remember in weeks. The only downside that lurked at the back of her mind was the fact that she had walked out on the rest of her appointment and how her pimp would react.

Taking her phone from her bag she stared at it for a moment, a look of resolve in her eyes, and then took a deep breath before selecting the number she wanted.

After the third ring she heard a tinny voice telling her that no one was available to take her call and to leave a message after the tone.

"Hi, it's Samantha." Her heart was thumping wildly in her chest as she announced herself.

"I.... I'm not going to stay with the client tonight. In fact, I don't want to do this anymore so... so I... I quit."

She paused, suddenly feeling a little frightened at what Valentine D'Souza might do when he received her message.

"Please just leave me alone."

Closing the call, she stared at her mobile for a few seconds, barely able to believe what had just transpired, before switching it off so he wouldn't be able to call her back.

'What had she done?'

That was when the thought struck home and she began to panic.

'How would her pimp react to her message?'

'She had to warn Rob that he was in danger.'

'What would he say when she just turned up?'

'Would he just tell her to go?'

Starting to hurry back towards the marina she tried to ignore all the doubts and worries that filled her head. All she knew was that she had to get to Rob and tell him, whether he wanted anything more to do with her or not, he needed to know that Valentine might come for him.

Flagging down the same cab that had just dropped her client off she slid into the back and closed her eyes, hoping desperately that he would at least talk to her. Even if he didn't she still had to warn him about D'Souza and his threat to harm him if she didn't do as he told her.

As the cab approached the quayside she suddenly wondered what she would do if Rob wasn't there and everything was locked. It was a possibility that she hadn't considered.

Drawing up almost alongside the Pegasus she sighed with relief when she saw that, although he wasn't on deck, the hatchway was open and the light was on.

Paying off her ride she nervously climbed down onto the boat and peered anxiously through the doorway.

"Rob?" Her voice was barely more than a frightened whisper.

He had just put the coffee on to brew and turned to look up when he heard her, an expression of total shock on his face.

"Sam! What.... what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you. To explain and to... to warn you...."

She had hardly begun when the tears started to flow unchecked down her cheeks.

"Sam.... What is it?"

"Oh Rob!"

Unable to stop herself she flung herself at him, crashing into his chest, her arms encircling his neck as she buried her face against him, tears soaking into his shirt.

Taking a step back with the force of her embrace he wrapped her in his arms, holding her tight to him as he tried to get control of the feelings that threatened to overwhelm him.

The pair just clung to each other for a while, neither of them wanting to let go and start the conversation that they knew they were going to have to have.

"Do... do you have to go back to your.... to your friend?" Rob finally released his hold on her, assuming she had left her client to sleep things off and would be going back to him eventually, "Or can you.... can you stay for a while?"

Sam wiped her eyes on the back of her hand and looked searchingly into his eyes.

"I... I'm not going back, ever. I... I could stay.... but only if you want me to."

Her stomach tightened as she waited for his response and she felt the fear of rejection start to consume her as she said it.

"We could cook here tonight and eat under the stars." He tentatively suggested after a lengthy pause.

Her heart was in her throat by the time he finally spoke.

"That... that would be nice." Unable to stop herself Sam started to cry again.

"Hey, hey what's up?"

Rob went to pull her against him to comfort her but she twisted away and fled into the same bedroom that Andy had fucked her in that afternoon, pulling the door shut behind her.

"Sam...." Calling after her he followed, standing outside the room and listened for a moment as she sobbed.

"What's up Sam. What's wrong?" Taking a chance, he opened the door and sat down next to her, perplexed as to what had upset her, "Is it me? Is it something I said or did?"

She sat up, still weeping quietly, and shook her head staring down at the floor.

"No... It's... it's me... I'm in love with you Rob. I know it's only been a few weeks but I fell for you the moment I saw you in the bar the other night."

Speechless he sat down heavily and struggled to comprehend what she had just told him before putting his arm around her and pulling her towards him. He knew that Francine had told him the same thing only recently but hearing it from her own lips was totally different.

"I love you to Sam."

"No. No you can't... you mustn't... I can't be what you...."

Samantha was almost hysterical as she pushed him away and stood up moving towards the door.

"Sam!" Totally bemused he grabbed her arm and stopped her, "What is it?"

"You don't understand." She fell against him, burying her face in his chest again, sobbing uncontrollably, "If you knew about me you wouldn't want me. You just wouldn't."

Wrapping his arms around her he held on to her tightly and after a brief struggle to get free she surrendered and let him embrace her as she cried.

"So, tell me about you?" Rob finally spoke again, releasing her and holding her by her shoulders so he could look into her eyes, "Tell me why I can't love you?"

"I'm sorry Rob, I really am." She began hesitantly, "But I'm not who you think I am. I'm a fraud and a.... and a whore."

Rob's expression changed to one of confusion, "Yeah I kind of saw that this afternoon."

"I was working as a stripper back in England and ran away here to escape my life and an abusive boyfriend." Samantha ignored his comment and continued, unable to tear her eyes away from his as she looked for his understanding.

"So, nothing bad there." He grinned cheekily.

She shook her head, her long dark brown hair swaying around her shoulders.

"It... it gets worse. Soon after I got here I met a guy... Valentine..."

"D'Souza?" He interjected coldly.

Sam nodded and looked away staring down at the floor her voice dropping to little more than a whisper.

"I... I slept with him and... and since then he's been forcing me to... to work as...as a prostitute for him."

"Forcing you?" Rob stood up an expression of anger on his face.

She nodded, keeping her eyes firmly focused on the floor, "At first he said he'd put a sex video of him and me on the internet if I didn't do what he told me and now..."

Pausing Sam looked up at him before continuing, "Now he... he's threatened to hurt you if I don't do what he says."

Rob just sat back down on the bed and regarded the girl before him, "We definitely need to talk to Henry."

"See, I knew it, you hate me now." Sam sat next to him, her heart breaking at the way he looked at her, tears coursing down her cheeks again.

He didn't answer and just sat, quietly considering everything she had told him.

"I'm sorry Rob, I'm so sorry. I... I'll go."

Unable to bear the silence any longer she got up and started for the door. But she had barely managed three steps before he stopped her, pulling her into his arms again.

"I could never hate you and I don't care. You are what you are and as long as you love me...."

"But don't you understand, I'm a prostitute... a whore. I let other men fuck me for money and... and I enjoy what they do to me."

She was virtually shouting at him as she struggled to free herself from his grip.

"I... don't... care. I... love... you." Speaking slowly, he made sure to clearly enunciate each word.

"He'll never let me go Rob. I've told him I want to quit but I know he'll come after me, after you."

"He's willing to try but he might be biting off more than he can chew. I'm not scared of him. I can look after myself."

Samantha's eyes went wide and she shook her head sending her dark hair swaying around her tear-stained face, "No you don't understand. I couldn't bear it if anything happened to you."

"Sam, I was a Royal Marine. I've faced up to guys a lot tougher than Valentine D'Souza and his thugs."

She stopped and stared at him disbelievingly, "I can't take a chance.... I have to go back. If you got hurt because of me...."

"You're not going back Samantha, never. Get that into your head. I love you."

The tension drained out of her and she buried her face in his shoulder, desperately clinging onto him.

"I... I want to believe you but...."

"Trust me, Valentine isn't going to hurt you not if I have anything to do with it."

Instead of answering she hung on to him, turning her face up to smile at him.

"There's something else I need to tell you though." Rob stroked her hair and swallowed nervously trying to find the courage to say what he had to, "Something about today, something that I don't understand."

"Go on."

She gazed at him with her brown eyes, hardly daring to even breathe, her heart pounding in her chest as she wondered what his secret might be.

He switched his gaze to the floor, "Watching you today.... with Andy.... It... it kind of turned me on."

Samantha started to giggle, "You mean you've been sitting here with a hard on since then?"

"No, well yes but... you know what I mean. It's just.... well, if you want to go on doing it, it won't change the way I feel about you."

"Well, I need to tell you something to." She bit her lower lip hesitantly.

"What?"

"I phoned Valentine earlier and informed him that I was finished. I want to be with you and I'm not working for him again."

"What did he say when you told him?"

Samantha frowned, "He didn't answer so I just left a message but I'm not going back."

"And what about tonight? What about your.... your client?" Rob repeated the very first question he had asked her when she had turned up out of the blue.

You mean Andrew Reynolds?"

He swallowed trying to get control of his emotions, "Weren't you supposed to.... to be with him tonight?"

"He was drunk. I dropped him at the hotel and walked out on him."

"You mean you just dumped him?"

She smiled and nodded, "Mmhhmm."

With a grin he pulled her against him and kissed her fervently, "So my girlfriend is all mine tonight?"

'He said girlfriend?'

Samantha stared at him for a minute hardly daring to believe her ears.

"You... you really mean that don't you?" She whispered eventually, "You really do want me after... after everything I've...."

"I do." He grinned at her, "So, the question is.... Do you love me?"

Flinging her arms around his neck she pushed him back onto the bed landing squarely on top of him.

"Yes, yes... I love you. I.... love..... you!" Sam started to kiss him as he rolled her over onto her back.

We definitely need to talk to Henry though." He murmured softly, stoking a hand through her hair.

"Later. There's something else we need to do first."

It was just a matter of seconds before the pair of them had removed sufficient clothing for Rob to guide the tip of his cock against her very wet slit.

"Are you sure about this Sam, about us?"

She didn't answer, instead she submissively opened her legs wider letting him press his hard shaft into her, his length filling her and sending a feeling of pure ecstasy through every neve ending.

"Oh Rob... oh yes, yes... Yessssssssssss!"

Her first groans of pleasure were followed by a whole lot more as he started to fuck her.

It was another forty minutes and three orgasms for Sam, before they returned to the galley, sitting down with a fresh cup of coffee; Rob in his shorts while Samantha just had his shirt on, revealing all of her legs and half of her bottom.

"Hungry?" He asked finishing the last mouthful of his drink.

"Actually, I'm absolutely starving now." She giggled batting her eyelashes at him.

There wasn't much in the small refrigerator but between them they managed to rustle up enough to start on scrambled eggs, toast and bacon for them both.

"Do you think Valentine will come after you?" Sam asked him as they shared cooking duties.

"From what I've heard about him it's very likely but it's you I'm worried about."

"I'm really scared Rob. What are we going to do?"

He smiled at her reassuringly, "Well first we're going to have something to eat, then we'll get a good night's sleep and tomorrow we can talk to the police."

"Will they help?"

"I'm sure Henry will know what to do."

A little happier she went back to the small stove to finish preparing their meal.

Wolfing down the makeshift dinner Rob locked up the boat and, after a quick call to his parents, they made their way back to the main cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was just appearing over the horizon when Rob awoke on the Saturday morning to find, much to his delight, Samantha laying snuggled against him, still asleep with her long dark hair curled around her face.

He looked at her for a couple of minutes, his heart thudding against his ribs as he started to realise the depth of his feelings for her. Without a doubt he was in love with her, he knew it couldn't be anything else. Not even the way he felt when he was engaged to Stephanie came close to this.

Taking a deep breath, he managed not to wake her as he extricated himself and, grabbing his shorts, made his way to the head to relieve the pressure on his bladder.

The galley was next and Rob had just put the coffee on to brew when a pair of slim arms encircled him from behind.

"I woke up and you weren't there." Sam pressed herself against him, crushing her modest breasts against his back.

She had put on his shirt from last night rather than get dressed but with only two of the buttons done up it revealed as much as it covered.

"I needed the head." He turned to face her and wrapped his own arms about her, kissing her lightly on top of her head.

"Head?" She looked puzzled for a moment, "Oh, you mean the toilet."

He grinned happily, "Yes. It's what we call the bathroom."

"Why?"

"It comes from the days of the old sailing ships when sailors used to go up to the bow and sit on a net to.... well, I'm sure you can imagine what they sat there to do."

Samantha's cheeks coloured as she thought about it, "Oh right."

"Coffee?" Letting go of her he went back to what he had been doing.

"Please." Sam sat down at the small table as he poured their drinks and brought them over.

"Can you stay or do you have to go home."

There were tears in her eyes again when she looked across at him, "Are you really sure you want me to stay?"

"Yes." Rob reached across and squeezed her hand, "More than anything."             

"Ok. I'll stay." Her voice was little more than a whisper as she answered.

"But I need to tell you something Sam."

Contented for the moment she snuggled closer against him, her eyes closed, "Mmhhmmm.... what's that? Another skeleton in your cupboard?""

"It's about me." He hesitated struggling to find the words, "From before I knew you."

She ran a hand across his chest, "If you're going to tell me about that tourist you were seeing or Stephanie Atwood I already know about those. Francine told me."

"No, it wasn't either of those.... It.... it was something else."

Pushing herself up away from him she regarded him curiously, "Ok I'm listening. It can't be any worse than what I told you."

Rob looked away not meeting her eyes, "It happened after Mel... after she'd gone."

"After who?"

"Melissa, the tourist I was seeing."

"Did you love her?"

He shook his head, "No, not like I love you. I liked her.... a lot, but it wasn't love. Not yet anyway."

"So, why didn't you carry on seeing her? You could have fallen in love eventually."

"We might have." Rob agreed, "But she had to go home.... she was... she was getting married."

"Married!" The sound that came from Sam's mouth was something between a screech and a gasp, "You're joking?"

"Yeah, I was kind of a final fling that almost got out of control."

She stared at him, open mouthed in shock unable to think of anything to say.

For a few minutes the pair let the silence envelop them and just sat drinking their morning coffee lost in whatever thoughts were going through their heads.

Finally, Samantha pulled his face round to hers, holding his cheeks and looking directly into his eyes, "So, tell me this deep dark secret then.... it can't be that bad, can it? Not after...."

Rob shrugged and took a deep breath.

"It was a couple of weeks after Melissa went home, I was working on the boat when a couple enquired about a charter." He started slowly trying to collect his thoughts and explain it clearly, "They were American; he was older and she was... blonde, about thirty and...."

"And you slept with her?"

He blushed and turned away again, feeling uncomfortable by what he was about to admit to, "Not exactly... well yes I did, but not how you think."

She giggled, "Now I'm totally intrigued. I can only think of one way to sleep with someone."

"She was sunbathing on the foredeck, naked, when her husband came into the bridge and... well he offered her to me."

"What... you mean to sleep with?"

It was Rob's turn to look down at the floor, his cheeks turning bright pink with embarrassment, "He said I could fuck her if I wanted."

"Wow... that's kinky." Her eyes widened, "Would you do that to me... offer me to someone else?"

Rob ignored her question, "I was stunned and I guess I didn't know what to say. That's when he offered me a two-hundred-dollar tip if I'd have sex with her twice."

"And did you do it."

"Yes, I did. But that's not all... there were other couples that they recommended me to."

"So.... How many... did you....?"