A Girl Called Lucy Pt. 02

Story Info
College friends - the aftermath.
2.6k words
3.22
12.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story seems to be developing into at least five chapters, maybe more. This second part focuses on the immediate hours after the events of Part 1. Be warned; there's less graphic sex in this chapter but it does set up the story for more of the hot stuff later on in Parts 3, 4 & 5, although from a different angle.

If you're not interested in reading anything other than the base sex, some of my other stories I've posted on this site might be more suited to your taste. But I'm hoping this story can allow me to dig a bit deeper with my attempts at writing. I'm grateful for any comments and encouragement about writing, particularly from you that I correspond with.

Hope you enjoy reading ...

*****

Lucy kissed me on the cheek. I stood there with a dumb grin plastered across my face. I don't think I'd moved a centimetre since she finally gave up nibbling on what was now the somewhat flaccid cock she'd left dangling between my legs.

It was a sweet kiss from an awesome girl.

'Gosh' she'd said after swallowing the almighty ejaculation that had been stirring within me for - let's be honest - the whole of the evening since she'd first said hello in the bar.

I loved the way she'd said that.

'Gosh'.

Sometimes that's all it takes - one simple word.

It was the culmination of an incredible evening. I can't even begin to tell you how good I felt. Awesome is not the word. And I should know, cos I say it all the time!

Anyway, incredible is a better one but let's just say endorphins were surfing through my whole body - and I didn't even live within a barrel wave of the sea.

I stood there grinning like an idiot. Lucy lolled her head, then bent down and pulled up the trousers and boxers that were slumped around my ankles, leaving me to zip up and buckle my belt while she turned to the sink to wash off the streak of cum I'd deposited on her face only a couple of minutes before. Then she squeezed some toothpaste onto a brush and cleaned her teeth and waved me off back to the living room where Marco and Toby were sitting on the big leather sofa.

They were both fully dressed. And both sat either side of where Lucy had been when the fun had kicked off. Kicked off, kicked in and finished off. Well, apart from the best bit in the bathroom.

The way they were sitting - and strangely enough, their silence - spoke volumes. The empty space between seemed to glow. Honestly. It was like hallowed ground that no-one wanted to disturb.

Then Marco looked up and said a taxi was on its way.

***

I stood like an idiot, still grinning like a fool while the awkward post-sex silence enveloped me. I took a step toward the sofa, thinking I'd sit too, but then something - a feeling - told me not to. Just like Marco and Toby, I couldn't bring myself to occupy the sacred space either.

Then Lucy came out the bathroom. Toby patted the worn brown leather in the space next to him. Just lightly, almost an un-noticable gesture. Except that everyone saw it. As clear as daylight. Sometimes it's the small things that say the most. There was only one owner of that space. And that was a girl called Lucy. We all knew it. We all understood.

Then Toby's ring-tone burst into life. Some terrible AOR motif. Marco shot me a smirk.

'Ya ... ya ... yup ... ya ... coming down now' said Toby loudly, standing up and moving idly over to the draped window.

Seemed like our chariot awaited.

Lucy opened the door for us. Seeing us out like a perfect lady.

'Ya, gosh ... thanks so much. Fab time' she said like we'd just popped by for tea and biscuits and a game of scrabble.

'Yeah, er ... thanks Lucy. See you' said Marco loafing off down the hallway.

I stopped to let him walk on.

Then I turned to Lucy and said 'Hey, Lucy. Give me your phone number. Stay in touch, yeah?'

'Oh ... er ... ya, definately' she said and turned back to the room to find her cell and give me the one-buzz call.

Then I left. But not before calling out peanut-brain. 'Hey Toby ... great taste in sofas - shit taste in music' I teased, triumphantly, shooting a pointed finger in the direction of his phone.

Last thing that stuck in my mind as I left was the sarcastic snort that erupted from his nasal cavity.

Yep. That and the quick peck on the cheek Lucy gave me before silently closing the door.

Double awesome.

***

The ride home was weird. Me and marco were silent almost all the way, looking out the passenger windows from oppsite sides of the back seat. Silent except to confirm addresses to the driver, a middle-aged baldy bloke who smelled of fags. Cigarette fags, not gay people fags. Just to clear that up. He was a good driver though - the baldy guy - driving smoothly through the night-time traffic as we eased our way through town, gazing at the tall buildings, listening to the middle of the road jazz that played quietly on his car radio. God I felt good.

Then, just like we could read each others minds me and Marco looked at each other and laughed. Marco raised his hand, palm face up in a high-five. I slapped it. 'Had a good night boys?' asked the baldy driver looking in the rear view mirror.

'Ya' said Marco, a nano-second later, with a fake posh accent and we cracked up in a fit of boyish giggles. Two twenty-two year old kids.

As if all that had happened at peanut-brain's hadn't been enough, when I got home after dropping Marco off another awesome thing happened. Not in the same league of awesomeness as with Lucy. But still awesome.

What happened was, after I'd got back to my place, I went to use the toilet. Well, not right away because first I'd gone straight to my room. Usually I'd go to the living room and have a chat with my flatmate before crashing out. Either that or go to the kitchen with good intentions of washing up the dirty plates in the sink. Not that I actually ever did that.

But tonight the lights were off and everything was dark and quiet. Eric must have crashed early. I knew he wasn't out cos I'd seen his boots by the front door when I'd come in. Well, caught a whiff of them actually. To be honest about it.

I didn't want to wake Eric so I'd gone straight to my room, stripped off and got into bed, lying looking up at the ceiling, grinning with self-satisfaction.

I felt like I was floating on air.

Then I couldn't resist it. I messaged Lucy.

I didn't get a reply, not straight away. I don't know if I even expected one to be honest. She was probably asleep. I just wanted to keep the contact going I suppose. But anyway, not entirely sure of what to say I wrote 'That was awesome. Thanks. Hope we get to catch up again sometime' then pressed send.

Then I felt like a right bozo.

Because straight away the screen of my phone lit up. It was a number I didn't know. But I kind of had a feeling about who it was. I opened the message anyway.

'She's asleep' it read.

***

Peanut-brain. He wasn't as stupid as I gave him credit for.

What was I thinking? Lucy was Toby's girlfriend. Toby with the posh talk and the posh flat and the chiselled body. Toby with loads of money. Toby the rugger-boy. With the impressive cock.

The guy who'd just caught me out.

So what? I told myself. I'm just being polite and saying thanks. And I shrugged it off and lay back again, hands behind my head, dreaming of Lucy. Lucy with the shaven haven. What was it about girls with brazilians? Women girls, I mean - not little girls. I wasn't interested in little girls. I'm not a pervert.

But girls - women - with shaved pussies. Something so sexy about that. Well, mostly. And I thought about Lucy's pussy, that smooth hairless honey pot I'd dipped my tongue in, pushed my fingers in, tasted, licked.

I could still taste it now, licking my lips as I pulled on my hardening meat. But then a pain pressed forth from my bladder and told me I had to piss.

Thoughts of Lucy's vagina weren't going to disappear. So, I put them on hold while I got up and shuffled along in the dark to the bathroom, my semi-erection swinging from side to side along with the motion.

The door to the bathroom was shut but I could see the light was on. It usually was at night; one of those unsaid agreements between flatmates who regularly got up in the night to take a leek.

So, I arrived at the door and pushed it open and walked in. With my cock already in hand.

Well, I'm sure you can guess what happened. Yep. My eyes were too busy adjusting to the light. I didn't even seen her. Not until she shrieked. I stopped, surprised, in my tracks, standing bollock-naked with my engorged half-hard cock in my hand ... looking at the biggest pair of knockers I've ever seen.

She was topless and she was sat on the toilet. Her face was a picture; eyes wide open in surprise, mouth gaping in shock at the sudden intrusion.

'Oh, hello ...' I said raising my gaze upward and trying not to sound too flustered 'I'm Eric's flatmate' and like a complete nob held out my hand for her to shake.

She looked incredulous, shaking her head, covering her tits with her arms, staring at the cock jigging in front of her, pointing towards her tits.

She was about thirty I reckon. Quite nice looking in a rotund sort of way.

'Earth calling Eric's flatmate. Hello? I'm taking a piss' she blurted, sarcasm rising in tone, though I did notice she was still looking at my meat.

'Eh?' I said 'Oh ... fuck ... yeah, sorry' I said 'didn't realize anyone was in here'.

When I got back to my room the message light on my cell was flashing. But before I could take a look I heard the toilet flush and footsteps padding out the bathroom. I went back out into the dark just in time to see her bottom wobbling into Eric's room. Not bad. Not bad at all. A bit fleshy - but well proportioned. Sometimes its nice to have something to get hold of, right? Nice one, Eric.

I pushed the seat up and aimed john thomas at the bowl. A long bladder-full stream of golden yellow post-sex urine emptied out of me, something deeply satisfying about it. Then I showered my cock down with a quick soaping to get rid of the smell of cum leakage from earlier. I didn't bother cleaning my teeth. That was the one smell, one taste I still wanted to savour.

The message wasn't another one from peanut-brain like I'd thought it might be and my heart actually skipped a beat when I saw it was from Lucy. I hadn't expected that, especially after Toby's one. Excited, I pulled back the duvet, climbed into bed and eagerly opened it.

'Ignore him' it said 'he's being an arse'.

I heard voices through the wall from Eric's room, laughing voices trying not to sound too loud. Probably laughing about me.

'No worries' I wrote back, thrilled by Lucy's intimate response. Posh Lucy, texting me. Posh Lucy, telling me her boyfriend was an arse. 'I mean it. Stay in touch. Tonight was great. Thanks' I quickly continued, fired-up by the fact she'd actually replied.

My cock was already firmly back at half-mast, quickly rising to three-quarters, and the laughs from Eric's room were slowly turning into what sounded like naughty giggles.

'Thanx u too'

Thanx u too. Was that it?

I didn't get it. Really? Was that all she had to say? I looked at the screen. Again. I mean, what did Thanx u too actually mean, exactly? Yeah, sure, let's keep in touch? Is that what it meant? Or ... yes, I agree, it was great tonight?

I guess I'd hoped for something ... a bit ... more.

But if I didn't really get it, why then had the boner-dial on my cock switched to fully-on?

Lucy. I thought of the moment she unzipped my pants. So arousing. Even when I heard the feint sound of a creak from Eric's bed needling through the darkness. Lucy. I lay back with the replay of earlier going on in my numb-skull, grasping myself by the stem of my dick while I relived every thrill.

Another creak of the bed.

I pictured Lucy on her knees in front of me.

Creak. No giggling voices anymore.

I relived the feeling of Lucy's lips around my bell-end. I saw Lucy's eyes looking up at me. More creaks sounded from the next room and a muffled gasp moaned at me from through the wall.

I felt those luscious lips sliding down my shaft all over again. Then another moan cut through the silence; a woman's moan, a moan with massive breasts attached. I felt my cock working it's way into Lucy's throat.

Knockers.

I saw Eric's bird's knockers swinging in front of me. My cock just got harder, and my hand twisted up and down jerking along the shaft, lubricated by drops of pre-cum oozing out from my urethra.

Lucy's legs, her knickers. With every twist another image.

Eric's headboard thudded against the wall.

I thought of Lucy holding her pussy lips open, my hand twisting and turning, milking. Breasts. Big breasts. Thud, thud. Lucy's engorged labia. Moaning. Pussy juice smeared on my chin. The biggest breasts I've ever seen.

Nipples. Lucy's nipples. The white's of Lucy's eyes. Head rolling from side to side.

Muffled voices through the wall. Muffled words and cries. Thud, thud, thud. Loud, glorious earthy cries. Cum on her earring. Cum on her face. Lucy's voice. Dirty words. Creaking bed springs.

Freckles.

My cock just got thicker.

Dirty words came yelling from the other side of the wall; fuck, cock, cunt.

Her throat. Her bottom. Fleshy bottom, sexy, loud, orgasmic; screaming, thump, thud, thump, thud. Dirty words, ya, cum down my throat, thump, thump, fingers soothing my balls, thud, thud, Eric's cumming, sac rolling, she's crying out, thud-thud, she's cumming, thud-thud thud-thud, cock's pulsing, aaarrRRGHHHhhh ... throbbing ... thud ... aahh ... yeah ... I'm ... aaahhhhHHHHUNNnnngg ... thud ... cumming ... CUMMINNG ...

THUD.

Silence. Thick heavy silence.

Theirs.

Mine.

***

So that was last week. I don't know if you believe me but I swear it's all absolutely true. First the incredible time at Peanut-brain's, which was absolutely totally awesome, and then, when I got home it was just ... well, weird really. Weird that Eric's bird had seen my cock, and I'd seen her tits, and then they'd shagged and I'd pulled myself off at the same time. It was kind of like having another round of group sex. Two in one night. Lol.

Well that's it for now. Got to get up and go to work soon.

I feel great though. Like I'm walking on air ...

Awesome.