A Girl Chooses a Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out her breath with a loud 'hnhhhhhh!' when she got as far as sinking down the full length of his throbbing cock. She let her ass rest on his thighs, grinding her cunt onto the cock. She could feel his hair on her ass. He could only feel a squishy mess as the now-gaping cunt flowed onto him and made his pubic hair soggy. The chair's leather was surely gone now.

She had now ascertained how deep he went into her. She felt him fill her up. She now was sure the monster would not hurt her. She bounced on his lap with wild abandon with his cock fully embedded in her; there was no risk it would slip out in the fury of her fucking.

The movements, the bouncing and the ramming drove Sudhir up the slope of pleasure. All that remained now was for him to scale the peak and roll all the way down with his own orgasm.

"We must find a way to finish quickly," he pleaded. He was worried about all sorts of things. But in the heat of his pleasure, his biggest worry was that he would be deprived of cumming in this spectacular woman.

"Then come you, stud-man," she hissed, sweat pouring down her face with exertions.

"Aah!" she shuddered as a new orgasm ripped through her. This was the effect of having his entire flesh embedded deep in her up to her womb, and reaming her all the way in and out.

Saliva drooled out of the corner of her mouth as she lost control of her facial muscles. As she rubbed her face against his in the passion, she smeared her saliva on his cheek and chin.

Sudhir was now desperate to cum. His hand slid up the girl's body, trying to grip the slim body in his powerful hands and pound her down on him in a way that would make him cum.

Instead, Aruna pulled up her own t-shirt and bared her breasts to him. "Here!" she offered them to him. She tucked the roll of her shirt under her armpits and grabbed his head pulling it to her breasts, bouncing up and down all the while.

What her breasts lacked in volume, they made up for in the nipples and in their sensitivity. Wild with desire and uncontrolled in his responses, Sudhir lavished the hot, waiting flesh with kisses. He tongued, kissed and pulled at the nipples. They were gorgeous nipples, long and nibble-able. He played, toyed and rubbed his face on the entire surface of her breasts. His stubble abraded her tender soft skin, but to her, the rubbing triggered more pleasure.

Just then one of the women in the kitchen called out, "Are you guys ready for a coffee?"

Aruna had been holding her breath to control her desire to scream. Her body was tortured with pleasure. She had expected one frisson of pleasure culminating in an orgasm of sorts, for that is what she had learned from her new husband.

But with this cock embedded in her and stretching her wide, with the ability of daddy-uncle to remain undiminished while pleasure coursed through her, with the gaping open pussy flowing and helping her to fuck down brutally, one orgasm was long past. She had cum several times and the teasing and caressing of her breasts and nipples was building up to a very large release. She had held her breath to hold her screams down.

Now when the women in the kitchen called out she used the opportunity to exhale.

"Yesssssssssssssss, we are cummmming!" she bellowed, her voice powered by the release of air from the depths of her stomach. Her voice filled and resonated in the hall as she screamed out her orgasm in that sentence.

Sudhir's wife remarked to Aruna's mother, "That girl is still playful as ever!" Little did she know that the same playfulness was now loaded with sexuality.

"And soon she will have a baby. I suppose she will have to change then?" replied Aruna's mother.

Aruna had already changed in the last forty-five days and that change was playing itself out at the other corner of the house.

"Daddy-uncle?" Aruna gasped. "Are you cumming?" she managed, as the waves in her body lashed her.

Sudhir nodded, with his eyes closed tight. He was concentrating on his orgasm. He needed to cum. He didn't want those women to come here at this time and he miss his orgasm. With his face buried in his niece's breasts and his eyes closed, his mind focused on the tube that rammed down on his cockhead. He felt the pleasure surging upward as he concentrated on his own pleasure.

He caught her ass in his hands and changed her angle ever so slightly, ensuring that her sheath slid over his head incessantly.

His hard grip on her ass, stretched her wider. The change in angle made the opening of her spread-wide cunt ride on his cock. It was a new angle for her. It touched new places. And even though this new place was more on the outside of the cunt, not on the inside, the pleasure that the grinding gave was intense; on some strokes more intense.

"You!" she hissed to him. "You --ah! Ah! Ah! You should have taken my virginity- eeeeh! You should have fucked, trained, pleasured me...daddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ah-uncle!" she sobbed as unexpected tremors build inside her.

Hearing her use a word like 'fuck' and her begging him for pleasure helped. Sudhir felt his cock expand to impossible new proportions. It made the fucking harder for both of them, but only briefly.

"Arrrgh!" he growled as he held her small ass tight in his hands and pumped her down and up on him.

He started to shoot up into her and the pleasure was a crescendo of grunts, noises and squelches in his ears. She rose as usual to bounce on his cock. It was the wrong moment. His hands flew from her ass to her shoulders and held her down. The cunt was plastered to the cock as he released more semen into her.

And then he threw his thighs up to make her rise a bit. And he dropped her down. Aruna let the older man take over her movements. Clearly, he knew more. She noticed when he let her down and when he lifted her off. Her mind linked it to the pulsations she felt from the thick pillar embedded in her. She was noting which stroke maximized his pleasure and which stroke caused the maximum surge in semen.

If she was looking for lessons this was the perfect fuck. And her mind seemed to record everything to practice it on her husband.

His fingers, as they gripped her ass were perilously close to her anus; god forbid! But even that gave her pleasure. In fact, everywhere, anyhow that they were in contact, both of them seemed to be one mass of sensitive erotic touch points.

Sudhir felt his skin pull back, the cockhead swell as it entered her womb when her ass was plush against his pubis. In this extended position, his cock was deep with its head at the mouth of her womb; any shots of sperm were bound to splash deep in her womb.

He groaned from intense pleasure. He also groaned in frustration: he wanted his pleasure so much; there was no way he could act on his fears about her pregnancy. He bit, gnawed at her breast. She ground her hips round and round on his cock, as both bodies shuddered incessantly.

As his cock receded into small jerks and convulsions, his hand left her ass and roamed her back, caressing her. His thumb ran down her spine rubbing her down and she felt new waves of shivers which seemed to make her flow some more. She smothered his face and forehead in a flood of small kisses. They gripped each other tightly, enjoying the bonding, the comfort and the union of their bodies like only sexual passion could bring.

"My god!" she thought, marveling at the intensity. "Oh my god!" she shuddered, feeling the copious cum clogging her and squelching out and down. "Oh my dear god!" she ached as she felt his fingers massage her in the strangest of places; and her body responded.

It subsided. The orgasm ran its course as both gripped, clawed and held each other. The fog of pleasure lifted from her brain not a moment too soon. As sanity returned she saw her mother and her aunt emerge from the kitchen.

Abruptly Aruna rose from her seat, the slick and receding cock plopping out. She was unmindful that Sudhir was still spewing small dribbles. She pulled down her t-shirt over her breasts- now wet with Sudhir's saliva. Sweat dripped from her forehead and beads of perspiration marked her upper lip. She wiped her face with the back of hand, ignoring the fact that no part of her was dry enough to help.

Sudhir's eyes opened with a start. He was not ready to let go. But that would be typical of Aruna -- moving on the moment she had got what she desired.

It was her inexperience, he ruminated, which prevented her from realizing that he was still shivering, still spewing. He gripped his cock, slick with the combined juices and still seeking pleasure in driblets. Gently he squeezed and pumped his cock to calm himself by extracting every remnant of pleasure from the encounter. It was her inexperience too, that she didn't know a man would like to doze after such intense cumming. He pulled his pants up and slumped back, his exhaustion disproportionate to his effort.

As the women were heading towards the tables to set the coffee and snacks, Aruna ran towards them. It was her inexperience, once again, that she did not anticipate the flow down her inner legs. She realized it only when, as she neared the table she felt something damp at her heel. She looked down and saw the stains of the flow down her legs.

She froze. "I think I need to go to the loo," she blurted out to her mother and her aunt. Pressing her thighs together, the girl turned around, wishing she did not have to rush either the end or the aftermath. She would have loved for them to go on. She would have loved to have lain on him, spent. She would have loved for all this which was flowing from her to have pooled in her womb as they lay intertwined.

Trembling from the entire experience she made her way to the washroom, under the unknowing gaze of both women.

"That girl," said Sudhir's wife shaking her head, "she needs to learn to handle herself!"

12