A Girl with Moonlight In Her Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Berry seemed a bit uncertain about what to say so she pointed at the piano, most likely to cover up. "Do you play?"

"Yes, like to hear something?" I went to the piano, settled on the stool and played a short and quiet mood piece. I finished and returned to sit beside her. "What was that?" she asked, "I think I know it but not the name."

"Debussy's Claire de Lune," I told her.

"It's beautiful," she said.

"Yes, it is beautiful, and soothing." I reached out and touched one of Berry's cheeks with gentle fingers. "The music's beautiful and so are you, Berry." Moving close, I gave her a soft kiss on the lips and she blushed a little. "You're a shy one aren't you?" I said.

"Maybe I am a bit... but it's not that so much... it's just... I'm a virgin, Eleanor. I'm sorry..."

I touched her cheek again. "What's to be sorry about? There's no shame in being a virgin. If you don't want this to go any further, though, we can stop."

"I don't want it to stop, Eleanor. It's... well... I'm afraid I'll disappoint you."

I laughed. "Sweet little Berry, you won't disappoint me, love. We all start out as virgins." Taking her face between my hands, I kissed the girl again, softly and letting the kiss linger. Berry cupped my face in turn and seemed to melt into my kiss. After long moments I allowed my tongue to trace the shape of her lips and she responded so I opened to admit her. As our tongues mingled I could taste the richness of the wine in her mouth and we both moaned a little with pleasure.

I moved my lips to settle at the angle of her jaw, just below an ear moving to her throat, and alternating tiny kisses with little puffs of breath. When I reached the hollow at the base of her throat I slowly licked up to her chin and kissed my way round to her other ear.

Holding Berry close with one arm, I carried on planting a series of tiny kisses all over her face and throat while with my free hand started to unfasten buttons until her shirt gaped open to reveal her breasts, a perfect pair of small mounds with hard little nipples. "Oh, they are so sweet," I said.

Berry looked pleased and doubtful at the same time. "Do you really mean that?"

"Yes, they're lovely."

"Thank you, Eleanor. I'm so used to hearing cracks about lemon slices and poached eggs and things like that..."

"Well, you ignore the piss-takers," I told her, "Your boobs are perfect for your build. I like them. In fact, I love them." I spent some time stroking them and then took one of the stiffened nipples in my mouth to lick and suck and nip gently. After a while, I kissed my way across to the other breast where the nipple had become rigid under the ministrations of my fingers. I could feel Berry trembling with pleasure and her moans became even louder.

I moved a hand down to lift the hem of her skirt, leaving her thighs bare. Still nibbling at her boobs, I caressed her thighs until I reached her pussy. I tickled up and down the narrow gusset covering Berry's slit and it felt as if she was soaked. "Berry, I'm going to slip your panties down if that's okay," I whispered, "I'd love to see your pussy."

Berry made some sort of tiny whimpering noise which I took for assent so I eased the garment down her legs and gazed at her honeypot. Her pubic hair, slightly darker than that on her head, was neatly trimmed and her pussy lips were thick and puffy.

"She is lovely," I said. I ran a finger up Berry's oozing slit, gathering slippery moisture, then laid a butterfly kiss on her vulva. I took my wet finger to my nose so that I could sniff her muskiness. "You smell heavenly, Berry." I smeared the honey round her lips and then fell to kissing her again, sucking on her tongue as I played with her folds, tweaking the outer labia together before sliding a finger into her vagina.

"Oh God, you're so tight, Berry. I just love tight pussy." I moved my finger in and out for a while and then gradually and gently introduced a second. Her walls clamped down on me and she was making a variety of little noises. By this time my own panty-free quim was sopping wet so I said: "Don't be shy, pretty one, my pussy's longing for you to play with her."

Hesitating a little, Berry felt her way under my skirt until she reached my honeypot where small fingers slipped into me easily and her thumb found and caressed my clit.

Berry suddenly started to shake and her breathing grew faster and heavier. I guessed her climax was fast-approaching and I applied even greater pressure to her clit while bending my fingers inside her to find her g-spot. When she did come it was obviously pretty powerful and she whimpered and cried out loud. I hugged her more closely and said: "That's right, pretty one. Let it all go..." At the same instant I had a small spasm myself. I hadn't been trying for an orgasm and it wasn't much of one but it was a tiny bonus.

It took several minutes for Berry to recover her breath then she gasped: "It's never been like that before." She giggled a little. "I guess your fingers are more magical than mine. But Eleanor, you haven't come yet."

I nodded. "I did, just a little one, when you were having it. Just watching your pleasure set me off. There's plenty of time for more. Come here, Berry, and have a cuddle." I drew her close and resumed giving her little kisses and nibbles. After a while I said: "Would you like us to lick pussies together?"

"Yes please." Again the slight hesitation. "I've never done that before." She giggled again. "What a silly thing to say, I've already told you I'm a virgin."

I stood and pulled Berry to her feet. "Right, bedroom's the best place for that. I'm going to show you lots of lovely things two girls can do together. I bet you'll just love sixty-nine..." She did, and she proved to be amazingly deft with her tongue for a virgin. And she tasted delicious.

* * * * *

In the next few weeks we got together several times and Berry said that I had taught her a lot. She put it very nicely one night in The Deep Velvet Bar while we were dancing. "Thank you so much, Eleanor," she whispered, "I'll always be grateful."

"What for?"

"For bringing me into the wonderful world of pussy---it's all thanks to you."

"You'd have made it by yourself sooner or later," I told her.

"Maybe, but I might not have had such a marvellous teacher. I can't think of anyone I'd sooner have lost my virginity to." And reaching up she kissed my cheek, just a gentle, loving kiss that meant so much.

That's why I was apprehensive about broaching a particular subject. We were in bed, just holding each other after a couple of explosive orgasms, but I had to get it out. "Berry, there's something I need to tell you---"

She put soft little fingers to my lips. "You're going to tell me that Simone is coming to visit and we can't do this anymore."

"How did you know?" I asked, astonished.

"Because you've been a bit jumpy all evening so I guessed."

"Yes, I'm sorry Berry. I wish there was an easier way of saying it."

To my surprise she gave me a big happy smile. "It's okay, Eleanor, no need to be upset about telling me. I knew it had to happen sooner or later and was prepared. I like you immensely but I'm not in love with you and from some of the things you've told me, Simone is the love of your life. I couldn't spoil that. You've given me the best start any gay girl could want and I'll always have happy memories of our time together."

"God, Berry, how did you get to be so mature?"

"My mum and dad are so laid back and I suppose some of it must have rubbed off."

I pulled her close and cuddled her tightly. "One day, Berry, you're going to make some lucky girl a wonderful partner. Us finishing now will give you a chance to get together with some other girls."

She gave me a cheeky grin. "I'm ahead of you there, had dates with several others already." She started chuckling and within seconds I'd joined her, the two of us laughing until the tears ran.

When we'd sobered up a little, Berry cupped a hand over my pussy. "Anyway, we've still got the rest of tonight," she said.

We made the most of it...

2012 -- City Airport hotel: Simone

My Simone was coming over from France. She'd been able to get a late evening flight to the City Airport and I had driven down from Helmsford to meet her. I was excited---here I was touching forty years old and acting like a schoolgirl straining for a glimpse of her favourite pop star.

Simone called briefly to say her flight was delayed for about thirty or forty minutes so I booked us into an hotel for the night, parking there and taking a taxi to the airport. Many of the roads around the Helmsford area are narrow and winding and I very much disliked driving on them at night in poor weather conditions. As well as getting dark so early it had started to rain heavily and it didn't look like easing at any time soon.

As always, my heart leapt when I saw Simone coming through the European Community gate and I rushed to embrace and kiss her. She returned my hug but... I don't know... I got the feeling that something was not quite right. She wasn't exactly distant yet I felt a kind of reticence. Maybe I was wrong and just a little overexcited to see her.

"I've booked a hotel room for us," I told her, "save driving back to Helmsford in the dark."

"Good. There's something we need to talk about," Simone told me. Her voice was so serious that I suddenly felt slightly sick inside, afraid of whatever awful news she intended to give me. We took a taxi for the short journey, sitting in the back holding hands, neither one speaking. Our room was warm and welcoming, with floor-length thick curtains already closed to shut out the foul night. A bottle of very decent wine and two glasses stood on a small coffee table with a card inscribed Compliments of the Management. For one reason or another they weren't too busy at the moment so I suppose the complimentary bottle was thanks for our custom. Neither of us felt like wine immediately so I ordered coffee from room-service and when it was delivered handed a cup to Simone, waiting for her to talk.

"It's a serious matter we have to discuss," she said, "and I think it's best to get it over with now."

Again I had that sick feeling. and I flopped down on the bed's edge, anticipating the very worst. "You... you want to finish with me," I said, trying to choke back a sob but failing.

Simone looked shocked and horrified, clapping a hand to her mouth as if suddenly realising how she sounded.. Rushing to my side, she took both my hands in hers. "Non, chérie, non! Is that the impression I gave? I am so sorry." There were tears in her eyes now and she wrapped her arms around me. "Sweetest Eleanor, I wouldn't leave you, I love you so very much."

I buried my head against her shoulder as she pulled me close to her. "Thank God. Then what's wrong? Ever since the airport you've looked and sounded so serious that I expected the worst."

"Oui, but it's nothing to do with leaving you. Quite the reverse. Oh, Eleanor, Eleanor..." She tightened her hold on me.

"Then what is it that's so serious?"

"Eleanor, we've been together now for what... going on fourteen years and we've been civil partners for six or seven." She took a deep breath. "At the outset we agreed to have an open relationship, although I suppose that was largely my doing. How often have you taken advantage?" Before I could speak she held up a hand. "I know we agreed on 'don't ask, don't tell' but I've got a good reason. No need for names..."

I shrugged. There had only been Berry. "Once---no more than that---years ago, and it was short-lived. "

"The same as me, then, only once and again short-lived. I suppose that's not bad for a fourteen-year open relationship." Her smile was rueful. "Probably a world record and it says a lot about us. My darling Eleanor, would you be unhappy if I suggested our relationship no longer be an open one---from now on only the two of us and vowed to be faithful to each other? Somehow I don't think we'll find it too difficult."

"Unhappy? No, I wouldn't be unhappy, I'd be overjoyed," I replied, kissing her face several times, "In fact, I'd have suggested this a long time ago but I didn't want to risk upsetting you. What's brought about this change of heart?"

"I think I was being oh-so-very French when I suggested it." There was a little note of self-mockery in her voice. "You know the world-wide beliefs about the French, true or otherwise: the great lovers, every husband has his mistress, every wife her lover. But... You remember my friends the Toussaints?"

I nodded yes. I remembered them well, a very handsome couple, Andrée and Hugo, if I recalled correctly.

"They've been married for almost twenty years now," Simone continued, "and they had an open marriage all that time. So very sophisticated, so very French. Now they've split up. Hugo fell in love with his latest paramour and ran off with her. Poor Andrée is devastated although I suspect she's probably had more lovers than he has." Simone laid a hand against my cheek. "I couldn't bear the thought of that happening to us."

"Nor could I."

"There's more. I want to come and live with you in Helmsford... if that's okay..."

"Oh God, Simone, that's more than okay. It's what I've longed for---to be together all the time but I thought we'd be waiting until we retired. The sooner you can come the better." I paused for a moment. "But what about the shops in France?"

"If you're agreeable, ma belle... well, I've been approached by a large Parisian wedding planning company. They've got their fingers in a lot of pies---catering, formal dress hire, limousine hire, so on---and they've tentatively made a very generous offer for the French side of our business. With your agreement, I'll split the sale price with my parents---after all, it was their business initially." She gave me an anxious look.

I sighed, relieved that overall Simone's 'serious matter' was not as dreadful as I'd feared. Maybe I was reverting to girlhood in anticipating the worst---I smiled inwardly at the memory of sixteen-year old me expecting to be thrust into the cold when coming out to my parents. "Go for it," I told her, "and the sooner you can move to Helmsford the better."

Soft arms went around my neck and soft lips gave me a lingering kiss before she stood to start unbuttoning her shirt. "In that case, I think we'd better get undressed now," she said, "We'll take a nice warm bath together with a glass of wine and then bed... we've got a lot of time to make up..."

* * * * *

2014 -- Helmsford: Berry and Hal

One Saturday morning Simone and I were in the storeroom checking a new consignment when we heard the shop doorbell and the sound of shoes clacking on the wooden floor. "You stay here, I'll see to the customer," I told Simone who was busy with a thick bundle of paperwork.

There were two people in the shop, backs to me as they looked at the various flower displays. The smaller turned and gave me a huge, happy smile. It was Berry Osborne. "Hello, Eleanor." She rushed over to give me a quick hug.

"Berry! How lovely to see you. It's been quite a while." She was as exquisite as I remembered and with her tiny stature still looked very youthful. I could imagine the local young men, and even those not so young, drooling with lust at the sight of her. However, she was wearing a t-shirt displaying a large rainbow motif and a racy slogan which left no room for doubt about her sexuality. Her companion was a nice-looking young woman, about my height with shortish hair and a lightly freckled face. She wore a plaid shirt with clay-splattered dungarees and I thought I recognised her as being from the ceramics shop on the far side of Market Square, what was it called...? Oh yes, Hurst & Mercer.

"Look, I'm engaged." Beaming with childlike delight, Berry held out her left hand to show me the ring on her third finger, a square sapphire with a surround of tiny diamonds. "This is Hal Mercer, my fiancée," Berry introduced the other woman who put out a work-calloused hand to shake, "We're getting married soon and we'd like you to supply our flowers." She reached into her shoulder-bag and produced a picture of a plain Empire-line dress. "I'll be wearing something like this."

I studied the picture. "Well, it's not elaborate and you're quite small so I'd recommend something simple for your bouquet. How does a small bunch of red roses sound? That won't overwhelm---you know the principle, less is more---and the red will contrast nicely with the white dress. And you may want some kind of head-dress---I can make you a chaplet of small rose-buds for that. What's your dress going to be like, Hal?"

Hal grinned, shaking her head. "I'm not exactly the dress type," she told me, "Can't remember the last time I wore one." A quick look and I decided she was right, she didn't look in the least like a dress type---I'd say she was very slightly butch. No, come to think of it butch wasn't really the right word, perhaps tomboy would be better. Hal went on: "I'll be wearing a trouser-suit, probably white."

"Then a red rose for your buttonhole," I said, "You'll need similar but smaller bouquets for your attendants, if any. And individual carnations for your guests, perhaps?" We spent some time discussing flower arrangements for tables at the reception. I noticed that all the time we talked, the two held hands and the air positively sizzled each time they looked at one another. I had rarely seen such obvious love sparking between two people and in view of my past liaison with Berry, resolved to get them a really nice wedding gift.

Having agreed to come back nearer the date to finalise matters, Berry and Hal left. As they closed the shop door behind them Simone emerged from the storeroom. I had noticed her taking the occasional peek to see who was keeping me in such a lengthy discussion. She glanced at the note-pad which I had headed with the words 'Berry & Hal---wedding' and jotted several comments and reminders about flowers. "Surely that child is a little young to marry," she observed, sounding almost disapproving.

I laughed. "That 'child' must be about twenty-seven or twenty--eight, something like that," I said, "She's plenty old enough to marry." And then an idea grabbed at me, squeezed my heart and refused to let go. It came without warning and told me what I had to do---and do it immediately. Simone and I both wore simple eternity rings on our wedding fingers and at the moment I had nothing else to offer so I did the next best thing---I took a single white rose from a display, went down on one knee and held it out to her. "And we're more than old enough too. Simone Degas, will you please marry me? The new law's in force now so just being civil partners doesn't seem sufficient any more. I want you to be my wife."

Simone gave an unexpected little sob and tears trickled down her cheeks as she reached down to accept the rose, helping me to my feet and throwing her arms around me. "Mais oui, ma belle Anglaise." Then in English and laughing a little between sobs: "Darling Eleanor, bet your sweet boobs I'll marry you."

* * * * *

We married a few days after Christmas at the Newcombe Parva & District Register Office. It was a fairly low-key party. My parents were there together with Simone's parents and grandmother Polly who had travelled over from France and there were a few of our old friends. Stephen and Oscar came with their partners, the latter as flamboyant as ever. "See, li'l sis," he whispered to me at one point, "I told you a long time ago it would all come right in the end." He nodded in the direction of Simone who was speaking to someone else, "Looks like you've really hit the jackpot."