A Girl's Gotta Earn a Living Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane had no idea that the trailer had been created or that Hideki was marketing her as the star of the film. She was mortified. She thought she was being presented as a filmmaker, an innovative porn pioneer, but they saw her as a porn star. All she did was sit on Hideki's face and let him lick her cunt through her panties. That didn't warrant goddess status, but Hideki differed. He was building her up into something she wasn't. Nevertheless, the audience applauded and yelled their approval, and the host spoke excitedly while leering at her legs.

William's speedos were extra-tight, and the two young Japanese women who accompanied him to the stage had a hard time keeping s straight face. They were dressed in matching cheerleader costumes. William flexed and posed for the cameras for a while before calling Jane to come over and join him. The degenerate Japanese cameramen recorded everything, and slow motion replays of her getting up from the chair would have a long shelf life across many platforms.

Jane didn't know in advance, but William had been asked to lift her up in the air and hold her over her head as a way to show off his strength. What neither of them knew was that Hideki had arranged with the show's producer for the two cheerleaders to yank down his speedos once Jane was airborne. The audience lost its collective mind when William's hillbilly penis introduced itself to Japan. It was pandemonium. The cheerleaders giggled uncontrollably, the host pretended to be both astonished and outraged, and all one could hear was the roar of the crowd.

William quickly lowered Jane down to the ground, and as he did her dress got caught up with his hand and lifted over her waist, giving all the pervs a long feast of her white panties. Freed of Jane, William removed the speedos with his foot, flipped them up in the air, caught them with his hand, and flung them into the air towards the audience. He then proceeded to prance around the stage, strutting and flexing and mugging for the cameras, impervious to his exposure. From the side of the stage Hideki was beaming. William's cock and Jane's panties would explode on social media and be great publicity for Men will be Men.

****

Bonnie sat back down next to Carol, and Dan was still pretend sleeping, when Johnny made his appearance. He mumbled a few grievances about the steep price, only to be reminded...

"Yeah, I know, a girl's gotta earn a living," he said, finishing Carol's sentence for her, as he removed his pants.

"Will that be a hunnerd, luv? You minin' today?" Johnny handed Carol two fifty-dollar bills. He was going mining. His penis was already quivering with anxiety, which can now be assumed its natural state, but it was in excess of its eight-inch norm, having crossed that benchmark the moment Dan's cock had been freed of its tighty whitey confines. That was a good sign. It meant that he was up for the task at hand.

"Talk about a live one," Carol cooed. Bonnie said nothing, but joined in the admiration of her brother's penis. She felt an urging at the sight of his erection. Did he have any idea that she yearned for him?

Johnny got on the bed next to Dan, whose penis had curled into a semi-circle following his ejaculation. His aftershave enticed the same way as Bonnie's hairspray. Dan had managed to catch a few glimpses of Johnny's cock, so he knew it was a quality specimen, and he understood why Jane couldn't stop talking about him; she knew quality. His handsome, rough ruggedness appealed to Dan in a more primal way. Dan was never the aggressor when it came to homo sex. He chased females. But under the right circumstances, with the right man, he could switch-hit. Now was one of those times; he found Johnny hot. And his sister! Dan imagined a bisexual threesome, and his penis began to react; a slight wave first, losing its semi-circular shape as the specimen, as if by magic, had a steel rod inserted inside of it. Dan was so hard that, instead of tilting to the side, his boner lifted slightly in the air, parallel to his body, but no longer in contact with it. Only an astonishingly firm penis could maintain a position like that. Adding to the admiration, his mushroom cock-head, along with another pound or two of meat, had turned straight up towards the ceiling.

"Another tenner to watch," Carol said to Bonnie, who looked at her with shock.

"So I'm giving it away, eh? Darlin', a girl's gotta earn a living." But her smile indicated that she wasn't intent on collecting.

Johnny rested his hand on Dan's chest and admired the hardware. "First things first," Johnny said, and he started to nibble on Dan's penis. Bonnie leaned forward. Dan had quite an endowment, and she was curious to see how her brother would handle him. She wondered if it would be okay for her to massage her clitoris while she was watching? She looked at Carol for guidance, but she was too absorbed to respond.

It was difficult for Dan to remain still. Ordinarily by now he'd be rolling his head from side to side, making exaggerated facial movements, but he had to pretend to be asleep. Johnny was making it tough because, he knew what he was doing when it came to sucking cock. He had a hands-free way of doing it that ultimately became his signature. After inserting a cock in his mouth, he'd use only his lips to hold it in place. Once secured, tongue flicks would drive home the message. He swallowed an awful lot cum in his life as a result of his unique style, but it was a labor of love. And with his hands free...well, the possibilities were endless.

Dan felt his rod tightening. He was on the short road to ejaculation. Perhaps Johnny wasn't aware of his reputation, or his propensity for quick orgasms, but Dan grimaced, he uttered two subdued grunts, and an eruption of white, creamy fluid began spreading across his chest, catching Johnny and everyone else by surprise. Johnny knew how fortunate he was, removing his mouth just seconds before the eruption, for swallowed cum is wasted cum in the pornography business.

"Sweet fucking mother of Jesus," Carol exclaimed. She made some other comments that nobody could understand, but nobody needed to; actions spoke louder than words. Surfer John was applying the finishing touches on a stiffie that looked downright heavenly. He turned and pointed his firm cock at the ladies. Bonnie volunteered to place the condom over his hard-on. His rock may have been hard, but the outside skin was incredibly soft; she didn't want to let go of it, but Johnny was ready to go to work. They looked at each other affectionately before he turned his attention to Dan. 'I just fondled his cock', Bonnie realized, amazed at how far she had escalated things.

Dan got a little lubrication, and the next thing he knew Johnny had lifted him up, slid his knees underneath, and fucked him topside. From this position one could monitor Dan's penis as it reacted to the reaming. That way the viewer would get two cocks for the price of one. An exaggerated flop or two would be nice, but after two consecutive orgasms, anything else from him would be above and beyond the call of duty.

Dan was no stranger to prostate massages, but this may have been the best one yet. Johnny took care to see that he was comfortable. In that regard he was a kind and considerate lover. Most men would be consumed with getting off, but Johnny wanted to please his partner. He used his cock as an artist their paintbrush. Dan seemed to be enjoying it, and even if there were doubts, his cock gave it away. 'Penis don't lie', and Dan's was hard enough to devour. If it wasn't at eleven inches it was pretty damn close.

Johnny pumped effortlessly, in-and-out through Dan's rectum. Dan let out a low groan. How he longed to grab hold of his boner and do a little jerking, but of course he couldn't, he was sleeping. He had a few butt-reamings in his lifetime, maybe five or six, not counting what he did for Donkey, and he rated Johnny as the supreme, number one best.

Having had some experience in gay videos, Johnny knew when to pull out and remove the condom. He beat furiously, and when he ejaculated his semen wound up all over Dan's chest, which had been very busy so far.

Carol and Bonnie both applauded Johnny's performance. He stood up, spent, and the focus once again was on Dan's penis, although Bonnie was equally interested in her brother's, especially since it was fluttering just a few feet away. Having sex with Johnny might be too daring, but maybe if Dan made it a threesome...well, it was something to think about. On the set, it was time for a break.

****

Hideki arranged a small reception following the show. It was mostly industry types, along with media, but there were also a bevy of young boys and girls who had been hired for their availability. William was fully dressed, but that didn't prevent ogling, as his performance on the show garnered a lot of attention. The right kind of attention too, apparently, because he left the party shortly after arriving in the company of a women and a man, one on each arm, winking at Jane as he departed. She too was anxious to leave, and she beat a hasty retreat back to the hotel. She ordered room service and opened a bottle of sake from the room's honor bar.

Jane was thinking about going to bed when she turned on the television. She channel surfed for a few minutes, and somehow ended up on a porn station. A Japanese adult video was playing. It had been shot at a Hot Springs Inn, which were very popular in Japan. Jane read up about hot springs culture, and found that some were open to westerners. The video of course was all about having sex at the Hot Springs, but that wasn't the reason for visiting one. It was about relaxation, and having tension evaporate through the healing powers of the hot mineral waters. But since the video was all about sex, Jane used it as fodder for getting herself off, and the jet stream in the large bathtub finished what the video had started.

There was one more event to go. Adult video stores were still common throughout Japan, and people still bought or rented DVD's from these outlets rather than online. Hideki organized a autograph signing at one such store in central Tokyo. Jane was there to autograph DVDs of Men will be Men. The store pre-ordered two hundred copies, but three hundred people showed up, Jane's appearance on television undoubtedly sparking interest. Jane had been sitting at a table, and by the time the tenth customer or so had passed through she realized that they all stood in exactly the same position, with their feet positioned the same way.

"Those little fucking perverts," she said, explaining the event afterwards to William. "Those motherfuckers put video cameras in their shoes and they filmed under my skirt. My panties are now online. I can't tell you how many of those fuckers found a reason to crouch down..."

"You loved it," William said, "stop complaining."

"At least I had white ones on. These fucking pervs go crazy over white."

"I like white too," William interjected.

"No, listen, let me tell you how fucked up they are. They ran out of DVD's, and the ones in line who couldn't buy one pulled women's panties out of their pockets, and had me sign them. I mean, who the fuck walks around with underwear in their pocket? Those little pervs will probably say I wore them and sell them on eBay."

"Big deal. I was naked on television."

William poured the sake into two small glasses. "This shit is good," he said.

"When did you start wearing speedos? I thought you wore the little-boy ones, like Dan."

"I do, but someone gave me a box of about thirty speedos."

"Who? At the station?"

William hesitated. "Remember that cute boy and girl I left with last night? All I had to do was pose for a couple of photos wearing different colored ones. No nudes."

"Really? And did you change speedos in your dressing room?"

He grinned. "Not exactly. I figured they'd already seen my cock, so it was no big deal. It wasn't like..."

"You dumb fuck. They secretly filmed you. You could have gotten ten thousand for that, and you gave it away for a box of fucking speedos." Jane sighed.

William thought for a moment. "You got me there. I guess I am a dumb fuck. But at least I got some good sex out of it."

"You fucked them?"

He smiled. "Of course I did."

Jane laughed. "You really are a dumb fuck. Now they have a sex tape of you. And you know what else? They don't even fit. Look how tight they are."

"Oh, you noticed?" William patted the front of his speedos.

"I didn't mean it as a compliment, you dumbass. They're so fucking tight they're probably cutting off your circulation."

William lowered the speedos, acting nonchalant when his penis flopped out. "You know what, you might be right." He cupped his balls. "They do feel a little tight." He took them off. "Man, I am fucking horny.

Jane sighed. "You fucking dumbass, you're always fucking horny." But they were both aware that William was naked, and that his cock had expanded and was protruding out at a downward angle. Veteran William watchers know that once his penis reaches that position there's no turning back; nothing short of an orgasm will satisfy it. He looked at Jane encouragingly, but she wasn't having any, although she did say: "If you want to slap it around I'll be happy to watch, but do something different. Something I haven't seen before."

William broke out into a big smile. "I know what you haven't seen," he said, grinning devilishly. "I've only done this twice in my life." He lay down on the couch and began to rock his legs up and down. The fifth time he used a little more thrust, and his legs lurched forward and ended up over his face.

"Have you ever seen someone suck their own cock?" Before Jane could reply he had his penis in his mouth. He hadn't had sex in half a day, and was ripe for an orgasm. Nobody knew what William's cock liked better than William, and he knew how to get his bone on, which he quickly did.

"You fucking freak, I sure am glad we got you on retainer." That was all William needed to hear. He loved putting on a show, and having a connoisseur like Jane in the audience acted as a stimulant. Holding his package with one hand, he used a combination of tongue, lips and mouth, along with hard, rapid, strokes, to get into launch position, and he prepared for lift-off.

"I'm getting close," he teased.

"Good thing you're twelve-inches," Jane said, "or you'd never get it in your mouth." Then, "are you gonna cum in your face?" This had gotten interesting.

William was closing in on an orgasm. He was about to say that he was going to cum, but he knew if he opened his mouth he might swallow semen; he was that close. But he couldn't refrain. "I'm cumming...uh, uh," he cried out, and no sooner had he closed his mouth than his world turned white - semen white, that is, as his face got soaked with the creamy stuff.

"You are one sick fuck," she observed.

He rose from the couch, wiping semen off his face. "Now you see why I do that so rarely."

"Finally," Jane exclaimed, "we're even."

"Even?"

"Think of how many times you shot off in my face."

"But never without permission, right?"

"Billy, let me tell you something. You're a good fuck, one of the best, so you got that going for you, but Dan is still numero uno."

"We got a few days to kill," he said, later that evening. "Lets go to Bangkok."

"Bangkok? Why there?"

"We can fuck lady-boys in Bangkok."

"That may work for you, Billy-boy, but not for me."

"I guess." He smiled. "But they're so damn, fucking beautiful. And they have cocks!"

"To each their own. I'm going to visit a Hot Springs."

"I hear orgies take place there."

"You've been watching too many movies."

"Damn, I want to go to the Hot Springs too," William moaned, "but I can't miss out on Bangkok."

****

"Eat your Wheaties," Carol said to Johnny, during lunch. Johnny eyed her warily.

Dan resumed his position on the bed, and Johnny lay down next to him; two semi-boners, side by side. They filmed that for a minute or so, and Monica knew that Jane would leave it intact. She lived for a scene like that.

"Now it's my turn," Carol said. Monica hooped Dan's presence would ease Johnny through his nervousness. Carol had the ability to overwhelm, but Johnny needed kid glove treatment. Monica wasn't sure how this would go, but she had faith it would all work out. Johnny knew the focus was supposed to be on Carol, but Dan's cock was riveting, and he couldn't take his eyes off of it. Dan had one was one of the prettiest he'd ever seen.

"Go ahead, fondle it," Monica said, and Johnny stroked Dan's staff in a gentle manner, which caused it to zoom up even more. A very courteous response, Johnny thought. And this stud was Jane's boyfriend? Congrats to her. Watch out girl, he thought, you might have some competition. Dan wouldn't be the first man Surfer John had converted.

Johnny's penis looked ripe and inviting too, but in a different sort of way. He wasn't hard, but his softness had enough edge to it to indicate that it would get to the next level without much difficulty. Carol stepped out of her purple miniskirt and arched her body gracefully to remove the tank top.

"A hand-job will cost ya another fifty," she pointed out, seeing what he was up to. "Better to think about me instead."

She came down on top of Johnny's and began to kiss him passionately. It was real kissing, not fake, and it caught him off-guard. Girls were so complicated. Johnny knew he needed to do something, so he wrapped his arms around her back, having assumed that he was supposed to remove her bra. Removing Jane's last week was good practice for removing Carol's now, and it came off without a hitch.

Carol could feel his cock getting firmer underneath her. This will be easy, she thought. Johnny placed his hand down the backside of her panties.

"Ooh, a fast learner, eh?" She lifted herself up and slid down his body. "Let's see what we have here," she said, carefully kneading his cock. Dan, lying next to them, had sprung a full woodie, and it vied for attention with Johnny's. His wasn't quite as boned, but it was traveling down that road.

"Fuckin' bloody hell," she said, referring to her husband's pecker, "but a girl needs variety. Fuck him and his eleven inches; it's you I want." She paused from kneading. Johnny was hard, but there was still a little room for growth. "Look at 'em? He's asleep and he's harder than you. That won't do...but maybe this will."

Carol started applying her oral skills, which were considerable, and she licked and sucked without letup. Hearing the slurping noises excited Dan even more, and there may have even been pre-cum seeping out of his pee-hole. How had he gotten so hard? He couldn't know that his screen wife was sucking another man right next to him. He was asleep, right?

Was Carol's cock-sucking the culprit? Was that why Dan was so hard? Maybe it was Johnny's presence? After all, he had gotten Dan to shoot pretty quickly. The obvious answer was that Dan was a fucking pervert who got hard at the slightest provocation, but the Japanese wouldn't know that. They'd be left wondering. And what about Johnny? His cock was finally hard enough to stand tall alongside Dan's without shame. Carol got good results with her mouth, and she would rightfully take credit for Johnny's bone, but it could not be denied that he had been gently caressing Dan's big dick moments before his own arrival to full erection status. But Bonnie and Dan could each receive credit, depending on the viewer's imagination; that was the selling point.

Johnny was interested in Dan's cock more so than in Carol's sucking, but if that's what it took to get him firm then so be it. His job was to get to nine-and-one-half-inches, his measured maximum, and how he got there was immaterial. All the viewer would know was that a slutty blonde was giving a homo a blowjob, and that he seemed to be enjoying it. And that motherfucking donkey-dick lying next to them, the one with a steel rod in his pecker, what was up with that? Oh yes, Monica thought, as the scene unfolded in front of her, this was one for the ages.