A Glorious Adventure

Story Info
An unexpected but glorious adventure.
3k words
4.24
8.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobbirox2
Bobbirox2
13 Followers

It was an unusually warm Thanksgiving evening in upstate NY, and I was called out to make an emergency run for my delivery job. I should have checked the weather better before leaving the house to make the run, as my route usually takes me about 4 hours each way with me expecting to get home by around 9AM if everything went well and I didn't stop anywhere other than for the delivery.

The run down to make the deliver went well with no issues, with me being able to shave about a half hour off the time it usually took because of the lack of traffic. It was because that lack of traffic that I made my next decision.

I knew of an all night gas station/stores that had a clean, decent size, outside restroom that I used sometimes when on the long runs to change into my alter ego, Bobbi Anne. I grabbed my bag, went into the bathroom, locked the door, and started my transformation.

I had packed myself a nice black suede skirt, black tights, deep red satiny blouse, black bra and panty set, and my black knee high boots with 3" heel. I had my full make up kit, and my favorite red haired shoulder length wig in the bag.

I laid a big oversized towel on the floor, then I quickly stripped out of my work uniform and undergarments, pulling on the panties. I inserted my breast forms into the pockets of my bra and then put it on, taking the bra straps on and off the shoulder a few times to adjust to get that perfect snug fit. I took my pocket shaver out of my bag, and looked over my legs and pubes to make sure they were nice and smooth before putting on my tights. Once I had the tights on and all set into place, I slipped into my boots in order to be able to pick the towel up off the floor. Skirt came next, but the I wanted to wait on the blouse until I had my make up all set and ready. Concealer, foundation, blush, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, and lipstick all were lovingly put on, slowly transforming myself into the feminine being I want to be. With about an hour passing, I was starting to be satisfied with my work. Shortly after, I slipped on my blouse, making sure not to get any make up on the collar as I buttoned it up. My wig was next, first putting the wig cap on and then the wig, securing it into place. Last but not least, I had some press on French tip nails that I put on, as they make my smaller hands look as feminine as I can make them. I was ready to go, so I took some quick selfies in the mirror as I loved how everything came out.

With all that accomplished, I gathered up all my things and put them in my bag, opened up the bathroom door, and that is when I felt that the temperature had drastically dropped, so I closed the door quickly and stepped back inside. Thankfully in my "girl" making bag, I had a nice coat that I was able to put on to take some of the chill away. I opened the door back up and went and put my bag back into my pick up truck. I then pulled around to the gas pumps and went in the store to purchase some gas, gum, and a diet soda. The clerk has seen me there a few times, and he complemented me on my look and told me to have a safe ride home. I thanked him, blew him a kiss, and then went and pumped the gas I needed.

I got back into my truck for the journey back towards home, got my self set up by opening the diet soda and putting a straw in it, opening the gum and putting it in the second cup holder, and then switching the radio station to the all night love songs channel as I love to listen to that when in femme. I got my cell phone hooked up to the trucks information system/radio and pulled out. One of the smartest decisions I ever made was getting that top of the line system, so I could do everything I basically wanted hands free. I was feeling very frisky, so I had my system bring up my AdultFriendFinder page to see what I could find.

I found a couple of prospects and used my text to speech app to send them each an email, but neither got a response after half an hour or so. At this point, I was just making the highway for the ride home, and that is when the weather started to get worse. Snow was starting to fall, lightly at first, but ten minutes into the trip up I-88 it started coming down very hard (If you have never traveled I-88 in NY during a heavy snow, then let me tell you it would be a place to avoid as much as you can.. LOL). I slowed down to what I thought was an acceptable speed for the conditions, and made my way towards home. I drove for about an hour until I came upon the first rest area, where I decided to stop to and see how long the weather was going to last and to give the snow plows a chance to get out.

I turned off my truck and went in to use the ladies room, which was had two other women standing at the sinks when I walked in. The clicking of my heels on the tile floor made them turn their heads, and the one lady looked at me and said, "A little overdressed for the evening honey?" I smiled back at her and told her my Thanksgiving date fizzled out and so I was heading home. I went into the stall and did my business, heard the ladies leave, finished up and went to check my make up. It felt fantastic not to get a second look from the ladies, so I figured I looked pretty good.

I made my way back out to my truck to check my messages, and low and behold, along with the about inch of snow that had fallen while I was in the ladies room, I had gotten a couple of replies to the emails I sent. I also had a new email from another friend that wanted to see what I was doing on this snowy Thanksgiving night. The first email was just a stringer who wanted pictures of me in my lingerie, so I disregarded him. The email from my friend I responded to and told him that I would be back in the area close to home in the AM if all worked out well, and I would get back in touch with him then. The remaining email looked very promising for what I wanted to do, as it was from a trucker who was traveling also on the dreaded I-88, and was about 30 minutes behind where I was in the parking area. He had his phone number on the email he sent me, so I decided to call him.

We talked on the phone for about 10 minutes, when I got asked him what he was interested in doing with me. When he hemmed and hawed about what he wanted to do, I said that I was going to pass on this trip and would be interested when he could make up his mind. A horny gurl can still be picky. LOL!

I got my truck brushed off and started back out up the highway. The roads were better now thanks to the plows getting out there, but they still were not in the greatest shape. As I was driving along, I put in a CD to listen to some suggestive sissy hypno to pass the time. By the time I got near the next rest area, I needed to use the ladies room again. I pulled in and parked as close to the bathrooms as I could. As I was walking towards the ladies room, I saw another person I recognized that was there, Tiffany, who I had met a few times at one of the Albany gay bars that had drag shows on Thursday nights. She saw me and waited under the light of the ladies room door, we hugged, and then went into the rest room to chat for a few minutes since it was warmer in there.

I asked her what she was doing there, and she said she was kind of stranded there, as her car broke down and got towed, and the ride she was expecting had an accident on the way there. I told her to grab her stuff, I would gladly give her a ride up to the Albany area since I was headed home anyways. We both did our business in the rest room, touched up our make up, and went out to my truck. We had just gotten on the road when Tiffany asked to turn on the radio, which we did, and she saw that the suggestive sissy hypno was playing, she put a great big smile on her pretty face.

We drove for the next hour and a half in the snow until we got into Albany. I pulled up to Tiffany's apartment, and she asked if I wanted to come in for a little bit. I didn't tell my man what time I would be in, so I said sure and we made our way up the two flights to her place. She opened the door and we walked in, and to say that her place was a thing of feminine beauty would be an understatement. A girly pad indeed.

She gave me a tour of the place, with the bedroom being the last spot she was showing me. As we walked in, she turned to kiss me. forcing her tongue down into my mouth (not that it took much effort as I was a willing recipient). She pulled me tight, broke our kiss, and told me that I am her savior and she is so horny and wants to repay me for the ride. In a flash, she had dropped to her knees and her hands were under my skirt rubbing up and down over my panty covered crotch. She undid my skirt and pulled my skirt, panties, and stockings down in one quick motion, wadding them all up around to top of my boots. Tiffany then engulfed my smaller cock totally, getting me instantly hard and wanting more.

Once she saw she had me hooked, she pulled off my boots, stockings, panties, and skirt and pushed me onto the bed. She started sucking me again, making sure I stayed hard all the while stripping out of her clothing. She had gotten me all wet with her sucking, that once she was out of her clothing except her bra and crotchless panties, she climbed up on me and mounted my pole. Now I usually don't top when I am dressed, but her hole was so tight it gripped me like I had never been gripped before. Tiffany started going up and down, riding me slowly at first, but after about 5 minutes she really started going to town and riding me with reckless abandon. It took about 10 minutes total when I was really feeling myself starting to boil, and I told her I was going to cum soon. That got her bucking up and down on me even more, saying she is ready to cum too. I exploded into her moments before she came, leaking out on hers and my stomachs.

I wanted to show here how appreciative I was to that great fucking, that I scooped up her cum from my stomach and off of hers, and brought it to my eager mouth to savor. She tasted so good, that once she rolled off and laid next to me, I went down on her to clean her up totally. When I had her just about totally cleaned up, I crawled back up to the pillows for some more kissing and to share some of her delicious cum with her. We kissed for a little while longer, before I decided that I had to get going because I had promised my other friend that I would come over. Tiffany helped me get redressed, with lots more kissing involved, and then she asked to do my make up since we messed it up quite a bit with our lovemaking and making out.

We sat at her vanity where she worked her magic, making me look more beautiful than I think I have ever looked before. I felt so beautiful when I saw myself in the mirror when she got done. I got up and gave her the biggest hug to thank her, put my boots back on, and made my way to the door. Air kisses and another hug followed, along with the promises to get together again.

I made my way to my truck, which had another three or four inches of snow on it and a crust of ice underneath from the cold snow freezing on the once hot truck. I started it up, letting the heat of the truck melt off some of the snow and ice, got out and scraped it off, and then got on my way.

I called my friend Steven to let him know that I arrived safe and sound back in Albany, and to see if he still wanted me to come over. He said he would be ready for me in about 15 minutes, which I told him would be perfect as I was a little bit more than that away. I pulled into his parking garage and parked in one of the visitor spaces, and made my way to the elevator to ride it up to his apartment.

I got off on the third floor, heading to apartment 3-3. I didn't even get to knock on the door when Steven opened it up and asked me to come in. I gladly went in, he closed the door behind us, and turned as I leaped in his arms to give him some super wet sloppy kisses. We kissed for a few minutes, as I slid down him putting my feet back on the floor. We broke our kiss, with me taking him by the hand and pulling him right towards his bedroom. I wanted him now, and I wasn't about to wait any longer.

As soon as I had him in the bedroom, I started unbuttoning his shirt and pants, pulling them off as fast I could until I had him buck naked. I guided him back onto the bed as I did a quick striptease for him getting down to just my bra. I watched him get harder and harder as I did, giving me the opportunity to dive right down on his hot cock and start sucking with reckless abandon. I suck him to the brink a few times, sucking and nibbling on his shaved balls and then deep throating him all the way down, only to back off and savor the taste of the precum that has been oozing out. I so love the taste of him.

After sucking him for about fifteen minutes or so, I couldn't wait any longer to have him inside of me. I tell him it is time for him to show me that I am his girl, and I roll over onto my back pulling a pillow up under my hips to give him easier access to my boipussy. He gets the hint and positions himself to enter me. I smile up at him with a lustful smile, begging him with my eyes to put himself inside. He gets the hint and slowly enters me, teasing me with the tip, taking it in and out a few times before totally entering me. To say I am in heaven when he puts all eight inches into me would be an understatement, and when he starts to slowly piston in and out of me, I get lost in total ecstasy. He quickens his pace, bringing me close to orgasm a few times, then backing off, kind of like the way I was teasing him when I was sucking him.

I wrap my legs around him, pulling him into me so he gets the hint that I want him to start fucking me harder, and he gets the hint. He starts slamming my boipussy with all he has, and I start leaking precum out of my little clitty like a faucet. He now starts talking dirty to me, telling me that I am his little bitch, his little fuck toy, his girl, and that he is going to breed me never before. He gets into a great rhythm, his balls slapping against my ass, as I feel him getting harder and harder. I know he is about ready to come, and I want to come with him, so I start rubbing my clitty as he bangs into my prostate over and over again, bringing me to near climax. He says that he is going to cum, and I rub myself now harder and harder, bringing myself to orgasm just as he explodes inside of me, filling me with his baby making jizz. I cum all over my stomach in what felt like a very powerful orgasm, but only a small amount of cum since I had cum inside of Tiffany not that long ago. I once again scooped it all up and brought it to my mouth to savor the flavor.

Stephen started to slowly soften in me before pulling out and rolling over next to me. We kissed for a while before we both decided that we were tired, and started to drift off to sleep, getting into the classic spooning position and even though it had softened, aiming his cock at my boipussy and resting it in my ass cheeks hoping that his monster would wake up inside me again.

With that we faded off to sleep, with the sweetest dreams of such a great day reliving in my head. I love my femme life when I can live it.

Bobbirox2
Bobbirox2
13 Followers