A Glorious Bondage Future Ch. 02

Story Info
A tour of the slaver's HQ.
5.1k words
4.56
22.8k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excitement fizzed through his veins as Jack pulled into the employee entrance at Ancilum. He'd received the text for the addresses and the names of the women he was to pick up as soon as he'd finished school for the day, he'd been distracted by the excitement of his first job for the company all day, but not so distracted as to not notice his maths teacher Miss Rodriguez had suddenly started acting rather bitchy to him and refusing to give him any help in class which was odd. That was sent right to the back of his mind though as he watched a coffle of 8 girls naked save for hoods being led out of the back of one of the pick up vans, their tits bouncing as the mewling line of helpless women struggled to keep up with their captor.

He parked up and had a quick chat with the head of acquisitions who gave him keys to the plain black van he was to use (slaves often tried to get away so surprise was paramount), who showed him all the equipment inside and how he should secure his targets. He parked it just outside the home of his first target Ellie Chambers and knocked on the door to be greeted by her older brother.

"She's upstairs," he grinned in a hushed tone, gesturing.

Jack nodded and strolled up, opening the door to her room. "Hey who are yo-ugh," she was cut off as Jack used his stunner on her. He greatly enjoyed stripping her to her underwear before binding her hands and feet and locking a gag around her mouth. She had light brown hair and a pretty face with a few freckles.

Her body was everything a modern woman was taught to aspire to, large perky tits, small waist and a full ass atop long, smooth legs which Jack ran his hands over after finishing securing her and carrying her out to the van where he could secure her properly. He cut off her remaining underwear and set about folding her into a small rectangular cage. He grinned as he lubed up the insertions built into the cage that slid easily into her ass and pussy, rearranging his trousers to accommodate his huge erection at the sight of his prize as the final padlock clicked into place and he settled back into the driver's seat on the way to his next pick up.

Jack greatly enjoyed the sound of stirring behind him as Ellie realised her situation over the course of the drive. Jack angled the rear-view mirror to get a better view of his captive. "Welcome back Ellie," he chuckled as she did her best to struggle, rattling the restraints inside her cage. "You look fantastic like that, I think we've found your true calling don't you?"

"Lfft mph gmph!" she shouted behind the gag.

"Then it's a good thing nobody cares what you think anymore slave," he sneered back. "Now shut up before I come back there and replace those plugs with something decidedly larger and fleshier!" He stopped the van once again at his next target's home, clambering into the back in front of Ellie's cage to reach a hand through the bars and grasp a handful of her breast. "Sit tight while I find you a friend will you bitch?" Her wide eyes narrowed in anger at her captor as he delighted in the feeling of her supple helpless flesh before heading out once again towards the front door behind which lay his second acquisition, 41 year old Alexis Turner who was being sent in for some advanced training programs. He knocked confidently on the door to be welcomed inside by a slightly overweight man holding a flogger who shook Jack's hand as he entered, leading him through to the living room. A woman was strapped into stocks in the centre of the room, her enormous bust swinging erratically beneath her as she was ruthlessly pounded in the ass by a large dildo mounted to a hydraulic contraption.

"Alexis here is my pride and joy," the man proudly stated, patting her on her shapely rear. "Thought it was about time she went for some more training."

Jack nodded, pulling up an acquisition form on his phone from Ancilum, detailing the specifications of her program. "Yes sir we have her down for advanced oral 3, petgirl intermediate and advanced domestic servitude."

"That's the ticket," the man rubbed his hands together in glee at the thought of his newly trained wife being returned as an even more competent slavegirl, stopping the machine and releasing her from the fiendish device. She dropped to her knees, crossing her arms behind her back and bowing her head to her master. "Be good, you minx you." He leant down to kiss her passionately before breaking it off and dismissing both her and Jack.

"I'll miss you sir!" she called as they left, it was starting to get dark so Jack decided he could risk quickly loading her still naked into the van. She meekly accepted the restraints and allowed herself to be packed into an identical cage to Ellie's, giving a sensual moan as the plugs went in at which Jack smiled.

"Take notes Ellie, this is how a proper lady behaves!" Jack called over to the brunette in the other cage, who struggled as best she could, clattering against the bars. Jack's grin was a mile wide as he made his way back to Ancilum, making sure to keep a close eye on his helpless cargo as their tits bounced with every change in road service. Both let out mmmphs at some of the bigger bumps as the plugs shifted inside them.

Mr. Edwards the head of acquisitions came to meet him personally as he parked up, wheeling over a flatbed cart upon which two cages, each containing an identically packaged and plugged slave rested. "All gone smoothly?" he asked. Jack nodded with a grin, opening the back doors to reveal his success. Edwards gave a nod of approval. "Load them on." Jack hefted each cage on top of one of the two already on the cart at which point Edwards circled around them checking Jack's technique. "Not bad rookie but you missed something, any ideas?" A slightly panicked look crossed his face as he looked for something he might have missed but after he'd circled twice round, the answer escaped him.

"Sorry I don't know," Jack admitted.

In answer, Edwards reached forward towards Mrs. Turner's superb ass until his finger rested upon the plug insertion and Jack finally noticed a button on there which Edwards pressed causing the twin plugs to buzz to life. "Make sure to switch them on, they keep a slave docile in transit," he explained, absent mindedly squeezing Mrs. Turners ass as he explained. "Teaches them to love cock from the very start too and makes it harder to concentrate on escaping."

"Got it," affirmed Jack, switching Ellie's plugs on, enjoying the show as both his captives asses began to flex as a result of the plugs action in a wonderful display of pulsing pussy as Edwards began wheeling all four girls away.

"Oh by the way, Elms wants a word," Edwards called back to Jack.

"Am I in trouble?" he called back wondering what he might have done wrong but Edwards just shrugged in response before turning back around as he wheeled the cart away. Jack made a beeline through the slavers and their newest merchandise up to Elms' office, knocking three times on the door.

"Enter."

Jack stepped into the room, once again greeted by the glass boxes of trussed tarts around the room and Elms behind his desk. "Jack," he smiled warmly. Jack distinctly heard the sound of a zipper being done up as Elms stood. "How was your first day?"

"Brilliant, I honestly can't thank you enough."

"Good, good and I trust you've been screwing the tits off the little slut you bought in for me the other day?"

"Every chance I get," confirmed Jack returning Elms' grin.

"Wonderful. No need to worry you're not in trouble," Elms noticed Jack's anxious demeanour. "I just wanted to show you a few things before you leave. Here follow me."

Jack visibly relaxed and followed Elms behind his desk to a bookshelf, glancing back to confirm his suspicions of what the zipper noise was. Elms' secretary was knelt underneath topless but still in her tight latex pencil skirt, drool leaking slightly from behind her ring gag, her mouth having played host to her boss' cock only moments before. Elms moved a book aside to press a button behind it, the shelf swinging open to reveal a room behind it as he did so.

"I do enjoy a bit of theatre," he laughed, noting Jack's grin at the hidden door. The room behind was a contrast to the plush office, spartan and bare, with very solid looking metal fixtures and a window at one end overlooking the acquisition loading zone and what looked like elevator doors on the left side wall.

In the very centre of the room was a woman. The bronzed beauty's dark hair was pulled into a strict ponytail in accordance with the rest of her which was very strictly restrained. Steel shackles held her wrists and elbows together behind her back. Her ankles were clamped into a long steel bar in the floor so she was forced to kneel. A steel collar encircled her neck and a matching steel scold's bridle was forced into her mouth silencing her, the ensemble topped off with a steel chastity belt. She was breathing heavily, eyeing the two men as they entered the room, the door shutting behind them with a metallic 'thunk'. "Jack may I introduce Flavia Lupici, better known in her country as the panther."

Flavia kept her eyes straight ahead determined not to give either the satisfaction of looking at them as Elms continued. "Not every country is fortunate to be as stable as ours I'm afraid Jack and Flavia here comes from a barbaric land where women roam free, for now at least. But their new sultan, great man by the way and a valued customer, has started to change that. Flavia didn't like that, so her and some like-minded friends started a movement to kill the men who own slaves and free their rightful property." Elms shook his head with a grimace. "Luckily for us she can't do that now as the sultan has paid us handsomely to take her out of the equation. It should be a big help to getting his new laws implemented. This is what our organisation is Jack, we don't just supply hot pieces of ass, we protect the liberty of our nation from very real threats." Elms was dead serious as he turned to Jack "Without us, the world would be full of wilful bitches like Flavia, we keep the peace, we offer an alternative."

At this, Elms removed a remote from his jacket and clicked it, causing a wall panel to slide backwards. The first thing Jack saw was an elegant high heeled shoe step out of the alcove attached to a long, bronzed leg contained inside a delicate white stocking. The woman stepped further into view, revealing she also wore a one piece lacy costume covering her torso in the same delicate white as her stockings behind which her peachy ass and perky tits could be seen, bouncing slightly as she walked over, deliberately swinging her hips to emphasise her sexy attire. A chest harness of white satin rope further emphasised her breasts and her wrists were tied behind her back. A black silk strip was tied over her mouth, the ends coming out of the knot behind her head blending into her mane of black hair. She came to a holt just in front of Elms, dropping to her knees in front of him. Flavia meanwhile refused to let these two pathetic males get a rise out of her by demeaning some poor woman in front of her.

"Come now Flavia," chided Elms. "Its rude not to acknowledge someone... come on, you'll recognise her."

Flavia's attention pricked at that, she tried to snatch a quick glance without moving her head but her curiosity got the better of her as she turned around to look at the woman, gazing at the perfectly made up and composed face of "Octavia Lupici," laughed Elms. "Flavia's sister and former member of her misguided little uprising." Flavia was red with rage behind her bridle, her mind racing as she did her best to not show this bastard that he could get to her.

"Octavia here is a treasured member of my harem," Elms explained to Flavia and Jack as he reached down to play with one of her tits at which she moaned in pleasure. "Octavia dear why don't you tell your sister the truth for me?" Elms prized the silk strip away from her mouth so it fluttered down to rest around her neck. "Yes sir," she bowed. "All sluts are the property of their male superiors and should be treated as such. My purpose is to serve and please my master."

"Good girl," Elms smiled down at her as she gazed back, the utter devotion she felt plain on her face. "But words only go so far why don't you show her what you mean." Octavia gave a hungry smirk as her master removed his cock from his trousers, sensually closing her plump lips around the member and caressing it with her tongue. Flavia couldn't stand to see her sister like this, finally breaking her façade and hurling herself against her restraints for all she was worth trying to get at her sister and stop her wilful degradation of herself. Elms let her tire herself for a while before addressing Jack who stood just behind him to his right.

"Ancilum's mission is to take our product and women in general from this," he gestured to the angry panting face of Flavia, "to this." He gripped a handful of Ocatavia's hair as she carried on her performance, seemingly oblivious to her sister's struggles. Just as he was about to finish, Elms removed himself from his slave's mouth to finish upon the face and tits of the helpless Flavia, "Learn your place bitch," he smirked down at her, "your sister has."

He turned away ignoring the muffled abuse and struggling coming from behind him and led Jack over to the elevator, which opened after scanning his thumb print. The pair descended with Jack still in a kind of shock from the show he'd just witnessed. Elms meanwhile, adjusted his tie casually in the mirror for a moment before continuing their conversation as if nothing happened. "On with the tour then," he clapped his hands together. "I think processing seems a good place to start."

The lift trundled down as Elms explained that most of the facility was actually underground and stretched on for a few kilometres all told. The lift pinged open to reveal a hive of activity as burly workers took the newly captured slaves out of their cages to be taken to different training areas.

"Wouldn't it be easier to take them to the right zones still in cages?" asked Jack, confused as to why the women were being taken out of their metal prisons.

"Its not practical lugging cages for kilometres at a time," explained Elms. "Our delivery method is much more civilised, in fact if we wait a moment... yes here we are, these are your charges from today unless I'm mistaken." Ellie and Alexis cages had indeed just been dropped off, and before long men were setting about getting them uncaged. "First a belt is strapped around their waist," explained Elms "this is to make sure their arms can be strapped to their sides so they can't move around in transit which could be dangerous."

"Why?" asked a perplexed Jack.

"You'll see in a moment," Elms assured him as he continued. "Then a hood is placed over their head so in the unlikely event they got loose at any point it'd be harder to find the exit and it keeps them calm during assignment transport. Finally a very sturdy pair of ankle cuffs and boom they're ready to rock." Jack still didn't see why this was necessary but didn't want to interrupt as he watched the men turn the two women upside down, attaching them by the ankle cuffs to hooks above them so they hung there, swaying slightly.

All became clear when each man pressed a button on a control panel in front of them and the hooks quickly began to slide along rails mounted into the ceiling, with each woman being carried off to the correct department. Jack thoroughly enjoyed observing the difference between the two fuckable packages as Alexis went limp having done this before, her gargantuan tits swing erratically as she was whisked around a corner, while Ellie remained a flexing and loudly protesting but equally commodified package being whisked away in an opposite direction towards the untrained slaves department.

"I'll take you around a few departments, just to give you a flavour," Elms beckoned Jack to follow him. "Don't worry, the rails are strictly slaves only. We travel in style." He led Jack through a set of double doors, revealing a small carriage with an open top and red leather seats. Four slaves were attached to reins at the front, each wearing matching black corsets trimmed in red, black bit gags and black leather boots.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jack exclaimed, he'd never been able to afford a ride in a pony cart but always wanted to. The excitement drained from his face somewhat as he realised he'd sworn in front of his boss. "Sorry sir," he added rather sheepishly at which Elms laughed.

"Don't be, its an appropriate reaction," he reassured Jack, pleased at his passion for the trade and unable to resist the infectious energy as Jack practically bounced into the carriage. Elms sat beside him, picking up the whip dangling from a hook in front of the two. "Onward you fat-titted fillies!" sang Elms as the whip came down across the ass cheeks of the two rear girls. The girls sped to action, pulling the two men down a corridor, one side of which was glass so one could watch as every few seconds a helpless upside-down beauty was whisked along the railing on the other side. Often with a 'mmph' one could hear even through the transparent barrier. Jack was deeply enjoying himself alternating his gaze between the four superbly swaying asses of the ponygirls and the helpless bundles of arousing flesh being effortlessly swept up to whatever devious fate awaited them.

"We start with orientation," Elms gestured as the glass revealed a huge room where rows of women were bound naked on their knees, held to the floor by metal collars. Each wore an identical black headset.

"What are the goggles for?" asked Jack pointing to the nearest girl.

"To make sure they all watch the welcome video," grinned Elms. "It explains their new roles and shows a few basic positions and commands."

"Cool, could I borrow a pair for Kelly?"

"Sure, but you break 'em they come out of your salary."

Jack nodded as the cart glided past another room, that had Jack's attention immediately. "This is breaking and punishment," explained Elms as Jack took in the sights. Fiendish devices filled the room designed to deter disobedience from any of the girls. Jack made eye contact with one of the suffering girls as he passed. Her mouth was filled by the largest ball gag he'd ever seen while her wrists were locked above her in cuffs mounted to the ceiling as a trainer whipped her shapely body, her eyes were pleading as they met Jack's before another strike caused them to screw closed in pain. "They have to learn" explained Elms. "We try to use positive reinforcement but sometimes it can't be helped."

The two clattered on Jack's eyes open wide and his cock hard with amazement as Elms pointed out one trouser tightening sight after another in a dizzying sea of female subjugation. Petgirls, ponygirls, maids, cooks, pleasure slaves, oral training, anal training and so much more passed by the cart all to the soundtrack of the clopping of their 4 ponygirls and Elms' calm explanation of his operation. Jack was understandably rather crestfallen when the tour came to an end.

"So this is us Jack," quipped Elms as they stepped out of the carriage. "I hope it hasn't dissuaded you from working here."

"There's literally nothing I'd rather do," was Jack's honest response to which Elms gave a warm smile, shaking Jack's hand before wishing him goodnight. The tour had got Jack immensely aroused and his mood was only enhanced as he walked back through the door.

Kelly knelt in the hallway as he'd requested. She wore the sluttiest schoolgirl outfit he could find her, the skirt little more than a frill around her waist and the shirt's translucent white material barely containing her generous bust, knotted just below her tits and leaving her midriff exposed. White socks that came up to just below her knees topped off the clothing. Her bondage was simple, a red ball gag and black leather cuffs with an elegantly thin black collar.

12