A Goblin Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tayla..." She came back to reality again when Leo's hands began tightening on her ass, the pace of his thrusting accelerating. Tayla let out a gasp and leaned back, hands holding onto Leo's shoulders by her fingertips. Her breasts shook as her body rocked, flicking beads of sweat off as Leo's pace became more desperate. "I... think I'm-"

"I-it's ok! Me too!" Tayla interrupted, knowing what he meant. The two swayed together for a moment before she looked Leo in the eye. She held his gaze for a moment before pulling herself back towards him, tilting her face upwards and kissing Leo as he came down to meet her. As their tongues coiled against one another Tayla broke the embrace for just a moment, whispering "come inside me" into Leo's ear before continuing. It didn't take long after that as Leo finally began to slow, finally burying his penis inside her one final time as he came. The feeling of him filling her up was enough for Tayla as well as she hit her peak, gripping Leo tight as she let out a high-pitched scream of satisfaction.

Just like that, it was all over. Tayla was panting like a dog, head resting on Leo's shoulder as her whole body seemed to droop. Before she could say anything she heard Leo let out a huge sigh of relief as he sank to the floor, practically collapsing onto the blanket. Tayla rolled off of him and splayed out, and for a few minutes the two just regained their breath. Leo reached over at some point and passed Tayla the canteen, which she drained as he went and thankfully retrieved a third canteen of fresh water he had stored away. The pair passed it back and forth wordlessly, each calming down in time as their breathing normalized.

"So..." Leo began, looking towards Tayla inquiringly.

"Not... again" Tayla huffed, glancing back at him. "As it is I think... I'll be sore enough already... in the morning."

"Oh, no not that." Leo reached an arm under her and pulled her towards him. "I was gonna ask, you'll keep on being my partner right?"

Reaching a finger out Tayla drew lazy circles on Leo's chest. "Hmmm..." she hummed as she pretended to think, not wanting to seem too keen. "Well, I suppose so. I have made a lot of money these last few weeks, and I do still owe you one."

"Two" Leo shot back, smirking.

Feeling her face burning, Tayla nodded. "Fine. Two."

"You are so damn cute" Leo said with a chuckle as he leaned in and kissed her, long and passionately. Tayla responded in kind, hands roaming his chest. When he finally broke it off he smiled and pulled the second quilt over the two of them before reaching over and putting out the lantern.

"You're not... bad looking yourself," Tayla finally responded, glad that Leo couldn't see her red face in the now-dark tent.

The pair squirmed against each other for a moment, getting comfortable. "Good night, Tayla." Leo yawned, one hand sleepily rubbing her back.

"'Night Leo" Tayla whispered back, throwing one leg across Leo's to make further use of his body heat. She closed her eyes and let out a fulfilled sigh as the couple drifted off to sleep.

-

It was six months later and Tayla was once again sitting around the campfire with Beruna and Katine. Tonight they were having a really delicious warm apple cider that Beruna had brought, and the three were having a merry time as they discussed a Draenei girl they had seen earlier at the lodge. She had been wearing a suit of armor that while functional had completely mismatched colors, and they had spent the last hour talking cattily about her while they drank.

Feeling that the topic had begun to finally exhaust itself, Tayla grinned as she looked to Beruna. "Anyhow, how's it been going with your... friend recently?" she asked, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

Beruna looked absolutely embarrassed as she looked at the fire, taking a long gulp. With a stick she poked at three sweet potatoes sitting right next to the fire. They looked to be getting near done, and Tayla's mouth was already watering thinking about eating hers. "W-well... we actually took a pretty big step in our relationship a few days ago. He was... being really forward that night." The smile on her face told them that she didn't mind said forcefulness.

"Oh, wow, congratulations!" Tayla said, surprised but happy for her friend. For Beruna that was moving lightning fast.

Katine was also smiling, though she looked equally amazed. "Yes, that's great news. I'm very happy for the two of you." Her smile also turned suggestive as she leaned closer. "I take it this was your first time?"

"I-I guess that's pretty obvious, huh?" Beruna looked absolutely giddy now as she looked at them. "I've never kissed a guy before so I don't know if he was really good but... I really liked it. So I guess he wasn't bad at least."

Both Katine and Tayla looked blankly at each other for a moment before staring at Beruna. Thankfully Tayla recovered quickly, giving her friend a warm smile as she patted her hand. "That's fantastic, Beruna. I'm so happy for you two."

"Same here. I'm sure you two will make a fine couple." Katine's smile broke out into a huge grin as she put down her mug and hugged Beruna. "Oh, you are so adorable sometimes, I swear!" Deciding to hell with it, Tayla joined in, wrapping her arms around the Tauren. Beruna looked a bit confused but hugged them both back, beaming at the two of them with tears shining in her eyes.

It was a few minutes before things calmed down again, everyone getting a fresh round of drinks. It was right when Tayla was taking a long satisfying gulp of cider that Katine struck. "So... speaking of guys... how are things going with your boyfriend, Tayla?" she asked innocently.

Tayla nearly choked on her cider, coughing as she lowered the mug to the ground. She was annoyed to see that Beruna was looking at her with great interest now. Taking a deep breath, Tayla composed herself before responding. "If you mean Leo, he's my partner" she said evenly, taking another sip of cider to clear her throat.

"But he's ALSO your boyfriend, right?" Katine persisted, a wide smirk on her face now.

Avoiding Katine's gaze, Tayla looked into the fire and took another long sip of cider. "Well... maybe" she mumbled, her cheeks flushed. While part of her wanted to lie about it, the two had indeed begun formally dating just the previous week. Leo had been asking her for a while but Tayla had resisted at first, not wanting him to win. When he persisted she had said that she would do it, but only for fifty favors. She had made the number up arbitrarily, thinking he would just give up after a while and then she would give him a more reasonable amount. Of course Leo had risen to the challenge, and the last few months had seen the two of them fucking like rabbits as he diligently saved up his points. Last week was when he finally broke fifty favors, and so once Tayla had got her breath back the two became an actual couple.

"What, really?" Katine said, letting out a laugh and giving her an astonished look. "Wow, I was joking!"

"The two of you are finally official?" Beruna smiled down at her. "That's wonderful!"

Though Tayla felt a bit irritated, she also couldn't help but let a smile spread across her face. "It hasn't been so bad, yeah."

"So tell us..." Katine had a mischievous look on her face. "How long is it going to be until the two of you kiss?" Beruna looked to Tayla as well, the joke going right over her head.

Tayla looked away and finished off her drink, clearing her throat. "No comment."

Beruna looked back to the fire and used her stick to move their sweet potatoes away from the heat. "Are you going to be visiting him tonight too?" she asked casually, snatching the potatoes gingerly after a minute and passing them around.

"I mean, probably" Tayla mumbled. Though she hated to admit it, she spent most nights with Leo nowadays. Sometimes on nights where she did sleep alone she would just end up feeling too cold or too lonely. She still remembered one night a month ago when she had crawled into her bed in the Trueshot Lodge drunk and tried to sleep. She had ultimately tossed and turned for over an hour before giving up and going to Leo's tent for the night where she was happily invited inside. "It's surprisingly warm in there."

Katine raised an eyebrow as she peeled back the blackened skin of her sweet potato and blew on the bright orange interior to cool it down. "Yeah I'll bet it is" she muttered, taking a bite.

Feeling just a little irked with Katine Tayla opened up her sweet potato as well, taking a bite after blowing on it. Though it was still a bit too hot it was absolutely delicious, and Tayla savored the taste. "Beruna, these are always so good."

"Thank you, it's one of my favorites. Simple but delicious" Beruna agreed, taking a bite herself before her eyes widened in surprise and she dug in her bag. "Oh that's right! I almost forgot. One last thing." Beruna passed both of them a small yellow block with a satisfied smile. "Butter, of course." Reaching one last time into her bag she took out a tiny jar as well. "And I have a little salt too."

"You are too good to us" Tayla said in complete sincerity, brushing her next bite liberally with the butter and a sprinkle of salt. She took another mouthful and sighed in pleasure this time, those two ingredients really did make all the difference.

"You didn't... make this butter yourself did you?" Katine asked, pausing as she was about to apply it to her potato.

A look of confusion crossed Beruna's face for a moment to be replaced by utter shock. "N-no! It's moose butter! Moose!"

Katine laughed heartily as Tayla joined in, and even Beruna's face broke into a wide smile. The trio continued to enjoy their evening, drinking and chatting together.

-

It was late that night as Tayla found herself trudging through the snow towards Leo's tent. She took a swig of cider from the bottle she was carrying as she walked, feeling in a rather good mood. Though she wasn't drunk she was by no means sober right now, and as she saw the tent come into sight she knew that she'd soon be nice and warm as well. Picking up the pace she reached the entrance and entered without even a moment's hesitation.

Inside the tent was lit with the dim light of the lantern, and Tayla was pleased to see Leo still awake as he put the book he was reading aside and smiled at her. "Well hello there" he said pleasantly. He patted the space next to him invitingly. "Come on over."

Without a word Tayla began to strip, quickly peeling the clothes from her body before slipping her panties daintily off and crawling in next to him. "Leo, I'm cold" she said with a pout, looking at him imploringly.

Leo reached out and drew her close to him, a look of exaggerated concern on his face. "This sounds serious. I suppose we'll have to think of something to do." He inclined his head towards hers and the two kissed gently, becoming more intense as Tayla ground against him needily.

Breaking off the kiss, Tayla grinned as she climbed up on top of Leo, sitting right above his dick. "Just you wait... tonight's the night I pay you back completely" she said as sexily as she could as she ran a hand across his stomach. Now that the two were officially a couple Tayla no longer charged Leo a favor for sex, but for one reason or another the two still had the old orgasm running score going. Tayla was a bit annoyed when she remembered that even after Leo cashed in those fifty favors she still owed him four at the moment. Of course, she'd try her best tonight to bring that number down.

As Tayla was moving her ass backwards, fully intending to fuck Leo as soon as possible, Leo's hand suddenly came up and lightly grabbed her arm. She looked to him and saw a strange expression on his face. "And what happens when you do pay me back?" Leo asked.

The question confused Tayla, who just stared back at him for a moment, uncomprehending. "Huh?"

"Let's say you do pay me back tonight. What then? I guess the two of us will... just be done then?" Leo's face was blank but Tayla could see his eyes staring intently into hers.

Even now it took a second for Tayla to get what she was being asked. When she did she squirmed a bit uncomfortably, and avoided his gaze. "Well... it's not like that's going to happen, right? So why worry about that?"

Leo sat up now as he kept looking at her intently. "What about if you happen to save my life four times in a row?" Leo's face was joking for a moment before getting serious again. "What if I get hurt one day? Bad enough that I can't make love to you the same?"

Feeling a blush rise to her cheeks, Tayla kept avoiding Leo's eyes. So... he was asking about them. As in, their future. It wasn't something that Tayla thought much about. Not because she didn't care, but because sometimes this seemed almost too good. Sometimes she thought that if she questioned it too much it might disappear like some kind of mirage. However now there was no running from it as Leo looked up at her expectantly. Tayla shifted nervously, though her face took on that haughty demeanor from her first time meeting with him. "Well obviously since we're full partners now I can't just have you running off suddenly. So if we were ever in a situation where you fell behind in your favors then... well..." Tayla cleared her throat and though she tried she couldn't quite meet Leo's eye. "I guess it would only be fair to... give you some time to bring your accounts back up."

Leo looked at her silently for a moment before bursting out in laughter. When Tayla looked annoyed he shook his head quickly. "Sorry! I didn't mean to laugh like that. You're just so adorable sometimes. I really love that about you." Moving in closer Leo drew Tayla near as he kissed her, their naked bodies pressed together. Then to her surprise Leo spun around, pinning Tayla underneath him as he stared wolfishly down at her. "Sorry, I know you wanted to go first, but..." Leo just trailed off as he drifted down her body before seizing her thighs and moving her legs apart. He moved into position, guiding his penis to her waiting vagina and thrusting up and inside of her.

"Leo" Tayla muttered, hands running up and down his waist as he picked up speed. Soon she'd be screaming out loud, but for now she just savored the feel of him inside of her as she looked into his eyes. "You're so good... I love this too."

As the night went on the wind blew outside the tent, the two of them making love as if oblivious to everything else in the world. Within a few hours they were asleep in each other's arms, hands interlocked under the quilt.