A God of Old Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not a man, I'm a god," was his calm reply.

"That's not the point," she said, "I like women, not men."

His smile grew broader.

"My priestesses cannot serve me unless they provide me pleasure. It is how we bond."

"Be that as it may," Iris began, feeling strange debating with this powerful being, "we can't serve you that way."

"You both have a choice," he told them, in a tone marked with finality, "serve me carnally, or not at all."

Nathalie gaped, a stricken look on her face.

Where she was speechless, Iris was not.

"Master, that is not fair," she said, trying to hide her confusion and distress, "we built our lives around serving you, but not this way. Nathalie has a family, and I a life. We can't make this choice."

He nodded, as if she had said exactly what he had wanted.

"You both wish me to take this choice away from you?"

They nodded in unison.

"Very well," he said softly.

Iris relaxed, glad that he had seen reason.

And then his hands lifted, making both women step back in confusion.

When she tried to move further away, Iris found herself rooted to the spot, unable to avoid the strange warmth that radiated from his hand, seeping into her, her eyes flickering to Nathalie to see the other woman in the same position, rendered helpless by their master's power.

This predicament lasted only a handful of seconds, but afterwards there was a feeling inside Iris, of change, something inside her having been altered somehow.

"What did you do to us, Master?" Nathalie asked breathlessly.

"To answer your question, I will ask you one. Will you serve me, in whatever way I ask, without reservation or hesitation?"

Iris' first obstacle to serving him carnally had been Fiona, the love of her life.

But where there had been desire and love for Fiona, there was now appreciation and respect, a certain amount of affection remaining for her, but sapped of any romantic quality.

The second obstacle to serving him had been her attraction only to the same sex.

But where there had been respect and awe towards her Master, there was now a desire to please him, to serve her Master as best as she could, with her body and mind.

"You changed us," Nathalie said, her eyes wide with understanding.

"You removed the choice," Iris concluded.

He nodded.

"What about my children?" Nathalie asked him.

"I did not touch your feelings about them," he assured her, "it would not be right to do so. They will be a part of our glorious efforts, and your husband, their father, shall also be invited to join us."

"What about Fiona?" Iris asked.

"She still has a place here," he answered, "provided she wishes to stay."

Iris nodded, satisfied by the response.

"Now," he began, "will you two serve me?"

Their Master untied the sash of his robe, letting the garment fall off him.

He was nude before them, both women stepping forward without hesitation to run their hands along his body, appreciating the rippling muscles.

Thanks to having figured out that she was a lesbian in sixth grade, Iris had never had sexual contact with a man.

As a result, she was unsure of how to proceed.

Her hand however, had a mind of its own, moving to his manhood. She gasped softly at how it felt in her palm, warm and firm, growing steadily, thrumming against her skin. This was unfamiliar territory, but his kind smile and patient demeanor gave her the confidence to continue, her hand closing around his length, stroking it slowly. A warmth pressed into her side, and she chanced a sideways glance to see Nathalie smiling at her, reaching down to join her in worship of their Master.

"Never been with a man?" Nathalie asked.

Iris shook her head.

"Don't worry," came the answer, "just follow my lead."

Nathalie knelt, their Master sitting on the bed in response, her hands moving to his strong thighs. Iris was rapt, a heat growing in between her legs as she watched the French woman lay down soft kisses onto their Master's inner thigh, her mouth blazing a path that led to that thickness. With a sultry purr, she descended on it, Iris sinking to her knees as well to get a closer look. Pink lips met pale flesh, Nathalie wrapping a delicate hand around the base, licking and lapping up and down. Their Master sighed, leaning back, smiling contentedly.

Her lack of experience led Iris to pay close attention so that she might learn how to better please her Master. She drank in every detail, how Nathalie maintained eye contact, how she dragged her tongue smoothly up the shaft, how she left a few tender kisses at the very tip of his length whenever she reached it, how she nuzzled against the hard rod of flesh. It was very clear that Nathalie was enjoying this as well, her soft murmurs and occasional shudders very noticeable.

The next time Nathalie reached the tip, she did not begin the descent again. Instead, after sucking down a deep breath, she opened her mouth wide and drove down, taking a large portion of him in between her lips.

Iris gasped, their Master sighing with pleasure at this change in tactics. The French woman was eager and enthusiastic, only stopping for a moment to appreciate how he felt in her mouth. Her free hand was now under her skirt, visibly moving, her moans slightly louder. More inches of thick meat disappeared between her lips, Nathalie's nostrils flaring, her eyes still fixed resolutely on their Master's.

Halfway down the imposing shaft, Nathalie pulled back and off, thin lines of drool connecting her to it.

Iris had begun to squirm, pressing herself against her Master's leg as she had watched the action intently.

But now Nathalie gestured to his cock.

"Your turn," she purred.

Iris shimmied closer, eyes wide, her hand again closing around it, feeling it throb in her grip.

Nathalie moved around Iris, settling in behind her.

"Do what I did," she directed, her soft breath tickling Iris' neck, her hands landing on Iris' waist.

The former lesbian took a deep breath, her hand already unconsciously stroking the magnificent member, its unmistakable power vibrating out, the hum radiating down into her, causing her to rub her thighs together.

She leaned forward, her tongue peeking out cautiously.

A soft moan spilled out into the silence of the room when she tasted him for the first time. It took her a few seconds to realize that the sound had come from her.

"That's it, girl," Nathalie whispered to her, her hands now moving to Iris' jeans, deftly unbuckling the belt.

Iris shuddered, her tongue sliding up the slab of meat, the incomparable flavor searing onto her taste buds. It made her wonder why she had eschewed cock for so long. Her mind came up the only logical answer, that her Master's had not been available and any other would have been unable to please her as his would.

Her hand still stroked as her tongue licked and lapped. Gripped by wanton desire, she endeavored to taste every inch of him, leaving him gleaming with her spit.

A hand slid into her jeans, Iris sighing as she felt Nathalie press closer to her, those tender lips now at her neck, kissing affectionately. Her panties were soaked by now, her body reacting to her situation, knowing that she was serving her Master. There was no greater aphrodisiac than that.

"Look at him," Nathalie murmured to her.

Iris felt a brief rush of guilt; she had forgotten what had seemed to be a very important part of this.

But when she glanced up, all she saw from her Master was appreciation and desire. That combination was enough to keep her paying breathless homage to that wondrous shaft. A smile crossed his lips at her enthusiasm.

Nathalie's fingers now ventured into her panties, patting gently at her mound. Iris squirmed, stroking a bit faster now, kissing a bit harder, feeling a warm pleasure bubbling inside her.

"Take him into your mouth," Nathalie directed, her other hand reaching up to squeeze one of Iris' breasts through her top.

Iris groaned, arching her back as she closed her lips around the head.

Before she took him, though, a splash of strong flavor made her pull back.

The tip of his length was leaking thick beads of fluid.

"Taste it," Nathalie hissed softly, squeezing more assertively at her breast.

Iris pressed her tongue against the throbbing thickness, just underneath the crown, and dragged her tongue up towards the streams of fluid. Her reward was another burst of tangy flavor, more seeping out as her hand stroked a bit faster at the shaft. It was like liquid pleasure, the taste sending shivers down her spine, making her lap harder at the head to draw out more. She moaned shamelessly, licking up every single little droplet that emerged, letting the flavors sear onto her taste buds.

As Nathalie's fingers caressed a bit quicker at her mound, Iris remembered the direction she had been given before discovering her Master's pre-cum.

She once again lined her lips up to the head, and sank them down onto him, feeling the girth stretch her mouth open.

This was a remarkable experience for her.

Not only was she discovering the joys of sucking cock, but she was giving herself to her Master, having him be the first to receive her lustful attention this way. The physical sensations were exquisite, the feel of him thrumming in her mouth, the warmth and weight on her tongue, the taste of all that meat as more pushed into her. Determined to please him, she shoved forward, spluttering softly as the head nudged into her throat.

The rest of him beckoned outside of her lips. Granting herself only a few moments to wallow in this newfound pleasure, Iris moaned around her mouthful, sucking at the hard flesh, wanting to imprint her Master's taste on her tongue forever.

The moment she drove forward, Nathalie pushed two fingers inside her soaking slit.

Iris squealed, the sound muffled.

Tears brimmed at the edges of her eyes as she fought her gag reflex, the head of his length activating it as it nudged into her throat. The sounds coming from her sounded obscene and lewd, but Nathalie only giggled, kissing at her neck, while her Master smiled approvingly, running a few fingers affectionately through her hair.

"You don't have to take him all on the first try," Nathalie told her, sharing a smirk with their Master.

I know. But I really want to.

She ignored her fellow priestess, keeping her eyes on her Master as she took more of him. The discomfort that sprung up in her throat was annoying, an obstacle that prevented her from pleasuring her Master.

"I know what you want, my priestess," her Master intoned, "and I will help you have it."

His hand moved, landing on the top of her head.

"Stay still," Nathalie told her, "let Master take over."

It was difficult, with all the pleasure, to stay perfectly still, but Iris managed to avoid anything beyond squirming and wriggling. That naughty hand at her mound had sent another finger inside her, the pace of all three having picked up a tick.

Iris steadied herself.

Her Master moved, his hips hitching forward while his hand pressed her down.

The result was more inches shoved into her mouth and down her throat.

Her eyes went wide as she choked around him, drool leaking from the corners of her stretched lips. The presence of him in her throat was divine, her pussy twitching at the sensation, her pleasure mounting steadily. Her tongue worked wildly on the underside of his beast, slathering it all over in saliva.

Another forward push from her Master forced her to move her hand, allowing her lips to sink further down, so close to taking all of him. Her mind spun, the decadent sensations washing over her.

With one more shove of his hips, he gave her every inch.

Iris had been close to an orgasm, her own pleasure caused in part by causing her Master's pleasure.

But when she swallowed every inch, when his testicles bumped against her chin, when her nose nudged into the firmness of his pubis, she came, flooding out onto Nathalie's fingers, her exultant squeals muffled yet easily audible.

"That's a good girl," Nathalie drawled, her fingers stilling to let Iris unwind.

The swirling ecstasy surrounded her, making her suck harder, her enthusiasm ratcheting higher. His cock felt incredible lodged inside her, her Master making use of her, her service rewarded with pleasure.

All too soon, he began to withdraw, inch after inch pulling out from her mouth. She whined, but stayed still, obeying her Master's desires.

His hand moved to his length, and began to stroke up and down.

"Open your mouth, priestess," he told her.

She obeyed, tilting her head back, feeling Nathalie squirming behind her, purring and quivering.

The view was incredible, her Master bringing himself to a finish in front of them, the urgency building, his hand moving faster and faster, slick sounds echoing off the gleaming flesh.

And then he came.

He gave them no warning, so the first spurt was a delightful surprise, a burst of delectable flavor right onto her tongue. His pre-cum had been delicious, but his semen was even more so, the tanginess more concentrated, her Master's essence thick and rich and salty. Her tongue wriggled, Iris cooing as she played with that first spurt, softly gurgling the fluid, spreading it all over the inside of her mouth.

The following spurts came one after the other, at a pace that Iris could not keep up with. She took several against her tongue, but the fluid quickly began to fill her mouth, forcing her to swallow or have it wasted dribbling from her lips.

Iris eagerly chose the former, gulping down the treat with glee.

Which meant that her mouth was closed.

The remaining spurts fired out onto her face, splattering against her skin.

She felt an orgasm coming, the sensation of those spurts slapping against her skin hiking up her pleasure. It was debased and wicked, taking her Master's seed on her face instead of inside her, but the thrill that shot through her made her keep her mouth closed. He groaned as the rest of his payload came forth, sharp shots striking at her face, lashing her cheeks and forehead and chin with thick cum. Her orgasm washed over her, Iris moaning out to her Master, her tongue taking the last few spurts as a result. A mask of warm semen clung to her flesh, caking her skin, marking her as her Master's carnal servant.

There was movement from beside her.

"Let me clean you off," Nathalie purred, her hands moving to Iris' chin to tilt her head back again.

Iris whimpered, wanting all that fresh semen for herself, but aware that she should share with her sister.

Nathalie was hungry and eager to devour her Master's essence, but was also willing to share.

So after a minute or so spent cleaning the semen off her fellow priestess' face, her lips found Iris'. They kissed sloppily, sharing their treat, thick dribbles of semen running from one mouth to the other. Iris pressed against Nathalie, her hands moving now, darting underneath Nathalie's skirt to find her panties soaked. The two women giggled, the effort to share all that cum now becoming a heated make-out session.

The taste of her Master coated her mouth, signifying that she had served him well.

But there was more to do, evidenced by his still-erect length, something that Nathalie brought her attention to with a sultry sigh and an eager gesture.

"You first," Iris told her.

Nathalie squealed with delight, scurrying up to sit in their Master's lap, lining her slick sex up to his cock.

With a downward thrust, she took him deep, an exultant cry spilling from her mouth.

Back in the common area:

Amina glanced around the room, cataloguing all the priestesses that had arrived, more still on their way. Iris and Nathalie had been with their Master for a little over an hour, and thankfully, Fiona had not come back from wherever she had been, affording Iris the chance to truly serve Enkartep.

The priestesses in the room were talking in hushed tones. It was still a dream to them, the news not quite true until they beheld him with their own eyes. Some looked at Amina and Salome with a mixture of awe, admiration, and jealousy, knowing that they had been the first to see him.

Giggles sounded from the corridor. Every eye in the room flickered to the doorway. Amina noticed some priestesses actually holding their breath in anticipation.

Enkartep strode through, Iris on one arm, Nathalie on the other, both women looking supremely satisfied.

There was a deep silence for a span of five seconds, the priestesses who had not yet seen him marveling at the simple fact that he was there among them.

And then they began to chatter, rising off couches and chairs to gather around him. He smiled kindly at their excitement, Iris and Nathalie smoothly detaching themselves from him, moving around the crowd to approach her.

"Did he change you as well?" Iris asked her.

She nodded, smiling at the bliss clearly written across their faces.

"Amina," she heard her Master call.

As she padded over to him, she saw movement from the other doorway, Fiona finally appearing.

"Where have you been?" she asked Iris, who set her face resolutely.

"We have to talk," she told her former lover, leading her from the room.

Amina reached the press of priestesses, some not holding back in touching their Master, eager to feel him, as if by doing so eradicating any doubt.

"More priestesses, I presume?" he asked her wryly.

She nodded, grinning.

For the next few minutes, she made introductions, each priestess taking some time to herself to fawn over Enkartep. He smiled calmly at each one, welcoming them into his service, making each exchange personal in some quick way. The priestesses came away awestruck, at his wisdom, how he knew this piece of information or that one, how he knew to say just what they would want to hear.

After the introductions were complete for this round of priestesses, he took a moment to rake his gaze over the women gathered before him. It took Amina a second to realize that he was choosing who next to bring back into his room.

"Fumiko and Kumiko," he selected, the Japanese sisters smiling broadly, stepping closer to him.

"What shall we do for you, master?" they asked excitedly.

"Follow me," he said smoothly, the two of them practically stumbling after him in their eagerness.

The other priestesses murmured in slight disappointment, watching the trio leave. Amina smiled to herself, knowing that everyone would have time with him. Idly, she wondered if he would press Kumiko and Fumiko into service together.

They are sisters, after all.

Back in his bedroom:

Fumiko had always been close to her little sister, the two of them bathing together sometimes and generally being physically affectionate.

But this was a new development in their relationship, one that both embraced wholeheartedly.

Their Master had already taken Kumiko, letting her sister ride him to completion, filling her with his thick semen. As she always had, Fumiko had sacrificed her pleasure for her sister's, letting her go first, even in this markedly different situation.

But in this case, the pleasure was no less. Their Master had recognized, understood, and appreciated her sacrifice, and by exercising his formidable power, had linked her pleasure to her sister's. So as Kumiko had squirmed atop his magnificent cock, keening from the salacious ecstasy, Fumiko had trembled next to them, her fingers shoved in her dripping sex, orgasmic cream flowing forth.

And now it was her turn to take their Master.

He fucked her from behind, his hands gripping tightly to her hips, his thickness driving so deep inside her, the power radiating out from him to suffuse her so warmly and wonderfully. Her voice had died from the first thrust, her senses overwhelmed by how it all felt.