A Good Boy for Little Sis Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has your little cock ever been this hard Roger?" Kate gives me a squeeze for emphasis.

I moan loudly, "No sis my little cock has never been this hard before."

Kate giggles at my response, her fingers now smearing my shaft with my pre cum.

A few minutes later, Kate slows and says gently. "You are being a really good boy big brother, you have earned your reward."

Kate softly spanks my tender ass before continuing. "Do you wanna try for the bonus round big bro?"

I whimper, "Fuck sis, I,"

Kate cuts me off. "You can do it, do you want to be a really good boy Roger?"

I sigh as I look into my sister's sparkling blue eyes. I say softly, "I want to be a really good boy for my little sister."

Kate slides the dildo out slowly. She says, "hand me the bigger one and my harness bro."

I sigh again as I comply.

Kate allows me to cool as she fixes her harness and a slightly bigger dildo. "Only seven inches," she assures me giggling.

When she is ready she says, "Do you want your little sister to fuck you Roger?"

I get on my knees in doggy position before saying. "I want my little sister to fuck my ass, please Kate."

Kate lubes up the seven incher. I feel the head pressing against my hole. as she says. "This one might hurt a bit big bro, just try to relax."

I moan as she enters me, there is a little pain, but Kate's hand on my cock soon makes me forget it.

"Good boy," I hear as Kate slides all of the dildo inside of me. She pulls me firmly against her and begins to fuck me. Kate grasps my hair pulling me up, saying sternly, "Tell me, Roger."

"I love when my little sister fucks my ass," I moan.

Kate fucks me harder, "again big bro say it again."

I repeat myself over and over, whimpering as I do. Kate's hand is loosely encircling my cock, her thrusts causing my cock to slide back and forth in her hand.

Kate is on one knee, her other leg half raised, her foot flat on the bed. Kate drives the dildo in and out of my tight ass, showing no mercy as I whimper in pain and pleasure.

My balls are bouncing as she fucks me hard. After a few minutes, Kate flips me over. "Wanna watch your little sister fuck you Roger?"

I moan, as she toys with my hole. "I wanna watch my little sister fuck my ass Kate."

"Good boy," Kate slides the toy home, holding me against her until she is in to the hilt.

"Just hold your little dick, and stare at your sisters tits," Kate instructs as she begins fucking me.

"You are so tight bro," Kate giggles as she fucks me harder, stretching me out as I again whimper.

I watch Kate's tits bounce, as she steadily increases her pace. Sliding every inch in and out, in and out, over and over, her face is flushed.

"I am going to cum," She whispers. Kate moans loudly, her thrusts wild and sporadic, while an obvious orgasm racks her firm body.

A minute later, Kate, while thrusting steadily, explains. "There is a buzzer in this one bro, it vibrates on my clit while I fuck you"

I moan my eyes widening. "Now be a good boy and just lay there till I cum again."

Kate follows her instructions with some good hard fucking. I am moaning through the pain, my ass now fully stretched out for my little sis.

The pain becomes more intense as she fucks me harder and harder. My cock is still threatening to cum, as the pain is no match for my lust.

I realize I am crying again. When Kate says, "Crying while your sister fucks you Roger, does it hurt big bro?"

I nod fighting the tears as she again thrusts into me. I move my eyes to her bouncing titties.

"Good boy, stare at my tits, I am close again," Kate instructs me. My sister fucks me wildly, while I whimper and moan. My little cock is bouncing on my tummy, her perfect boobs are bouncing as she thrusts.

I see her eyes close, Kate pulls me close, holding me on her cock, until her orgasm subsides.

"Good boy," Kate purrs a minute later, while sliding the dildo out of my sore ass. "Take a minute while I recover," she adds gently.

A few minutes later, Kate joins me on the bed. She immediately pulls my head into her breasts for a nice long suckle. A steady stream of her moans, reward my soft caress.

Kate gently pulls me from her breast, she cuddles into me and we kiss quietly for a few minutes, my hands full of perfect firm titties.

"You have been so good big brother, do you want to cum now?"

"Oh God sis please, please can I cum for my little sister, please Kate?"

My sister smiles as I beg. Kate nods softly before saying. "Will you be a good boy and cum wherever your sister says?"

"I will be a good boy and cum wherever my sister wants." I moan my answer as she smiles.

"Lay back," Kate instructs me softly. Her hands wrap around my swollen aching cock.

Kate takes one finger and slowly slides it up and down my shaft, the other hand holding the base. My cock is twitching while I moan.

After a few soft sensual strokes, I am fighting not to cum. Kate can tell I am close. She slides me down a bit so I am laying more flat.

Kate guides me, and raises my legs, pulling them higher and back until my legs are up and over me. Kate has me hold my legs there with my left arm, my cock is right above my face,

"Can you guess where your little sister is going to make you cum big bro?" Kate giggles as she asks, I just moan in response.

"Open your mouth," Kate says firmly, while her hands re-circle my small cock.

I comply quietly, unable to resist, even if I wanted to. I feel my orgasm building, working it's way up my tired, aching, little cock.

My eyes are glued to my throbbing cock head, watching it pulsate, mere inches from my mouth.

Kate forms a tight circle around the base of my cock, with her left hand. Her right hand steadily strokes up and down my shaft, carefully pointing my cock head at my open mouth.

I let out a primal moan, as the first huge wad of cum hits my mouth, pulling back instinctively.

Kate, responds quickly, saying, "No No big brother."

"Open wider," Kate instructs, smiling as I comply.

Kate slowly milks every drop of sweet cummies into my open mouth, cooing happily as I swallow wad after wad for her.

She releases my legs as I finish, I am shaking as she curls beside me. Kate softly encourages me, while finding every drop of cum I missed, feeding it to me off her soft fingers.

Giggling proudly to herself, as she comments on how big my load was. "You did a good job big brother, swallowing all that yummy cum, that was a big one."

A few minutes later, I notice Kate is softly chuckling to herself. I look at her with raised eyebrows. "I just milked cum into my big brother's mouth," she says quite proudly.

A minute later, Kate smiles and says, "Look big bro." I look to see she is pointing at my still half hard little cock.

Kate says proudly, "that is how horny your sister makes your little dick bro." Kate again encircles me while she speaks. My sore, tired cock, responds immediately.

"I want every drop bro," Kate says softly while beginning to stroke my achy little cock. I moan in obvious pain as she giggles, my cock soon fully hard again. "Every drop," Kate repeats sternly.

Kate strokes me gently for about five minutes. My cock is aching, it takes all my resolve, not to beg her to stop. I remind myself whose hand this is, as I moan in pain.

"Does it hurt big bro, Your little cock?" I moan nodding. "Do you want to be a good boy and give your sister every drop of your cum?"

"I want to be a good boy and give my sister every drop of my cum," I repeat shakily.

"Good boy," she beams, leaning her sweet titties over me. Kate strokes my aching cock into her ripe young breasts.

I am moaning wildly, as my cock head slides over her silky areola. Feeling another orgasm building steadily.

My sister begins slapping my balls softly. Her slaps become a bit harder as her strokes become firmer. Kate continues this treatment for a few more minutes, smiling brightly.

"Every drop, big bro." Kate feels my orgasm nearing. A steady stream of moans emanates from me as I begin to fire. I spray cum all over my sister's boobs. As I finish Kate pulls my head to her chest.

"Clean me up bro, every drop, you can take your time."

Kate's voice is gentle, I relish her soft moans as I clean her perfect tits.

Kate occasionally reaches down, raising her finger to my mouth with cum I missed.

She pulls me off, rewarding me with soft kisses and "Good boy."

Her hands gently touch my face as I stare at her lovingly. My hands are never far from her full juicy boobs.

We kiss and cuddle for a while, until Kate says softly. "Tomorrow can be reward day, big bro. you have definitely earned one."

Kate kisses me before continuing. "Did you want to maybe skip a day though big bro, give your little cock some time?"

"I mean you have cum five times now in less than 24 hours, big bro."

I moan realizing she is right. A moment later I reply.

"I want to do, whatever my gorgeous little sister says, Kate."

Kate beams again. "Good boy big brother, good boy."

"We will cuddle and relax tomorrow then, and your reward day is Monday." Kate concludes smiling.

A moment later, Kate, teasingly, flicks my soft little dick. "Looks like we got it all big bro, good boy."

I smile as she snuggles into me, we cuddle, kissing softly. Until I fall asleep, still holding my little sister's perfect breast.

12