A Good Boy for Little Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate runs her index finger up and down right beside my throbbing cock.

Starting by the tip, moving slowly down until she grazes my balls, and then back up again, over and over while I writhe.

"I had a lot of fun pretending to be their sisters, but teasing my actual brother's cock is way more fun," Kate chuckles softly.

"Do you like taboo porn big bro?"

"Yeah sis I do," my voice is strained as I reply.

Kate slides up beside me kissing me softly, "You need a cool down."

Kate snuggles her head into my neck. just lightly running her hands up and down my chest.

Kate turns and looks into my eyes, "Good boy, just relax," Kate whispers smiling softly.

Kate kisses me softly, a series of soft sensual kisses follow.

My hands are in her soft blonde hair, her hand gently touching my cheek.

Kate smiles again and curls into my chest allowing me a few minutes to cool down.

"What was the last porn you watched?" Kate continues her questions.

"Um a bro sis scene," I chuckle and blush again.

"Was my ex right? Do you have a crush on your sister?"

"Yeah Kate, I have a crush on you," I reply softly.

"So the teasing is better, because I am your little sister?"

Kate repeats her earlier question.

I sigh, and reply, "much better because you are my little sister, but also you are really good at teasing, Kate."

Kate smiles and rewards me with a nice soft kiss. "You are being a really good boy" Kate purrs into my ear.

"You haven't even tried to touch me or your little dick." Kate adds teasingly, "I mean how have you not tried to fuck me yet?"

I just blush, mumbling, frozen in fear again.

Kate smiles and says, "We will work on your confidence Roger."

Kate sighs softly and kisses my cheek.

She is silent for a moment before saying quietly, "You deserve a reward."

Kate sits up slightly, she slides down and pulls my pants off.

My small aching wet cock is visibly throbbing.

Kate pauses, her eyes fastened on my cock.

"Huh you're not that small bro, what, about 5 inches?"

"Five and a half," I correct her.

"Oh, sorry, five and a half, she giggles, as I nod, blushing again as she continues.

"You are pretty thick too bro."

"My snuggle buddies were smaller than you."

"I am still gonna tease you about it though, it's just my thing."

I sigh nodding in acceptance.

Kate moves in front of me. She lifts her teddy slightly and lays on me.

Sliding down, she carefully positions herself, so my cock is inside of her teddy. Kate shimmies around holding her teddy down, ensuring my cock stays inside it.

As Kate fixes her teddy my cock presses against her silky soft skin.

I moan again louder this time.

Kate slides forward until her breasts are resting on my cock.

I writhe and moan as she adjusts her top, pulling it down so I can see my cock head protruding from her cleavage.

I am fighting not to cum moaning wildly while she giggles in glee.

Kate waits a minute as I calm down.

"Do you jerk off to your sister Roger?"

"Yeah sis, a lot fuck" I am almost whimpering, my cock is harder than ever before, I am helpless, a slave to my sister's desires.

"No say it Roger," She looks into my eyes.

I reply, "I jerk off to my little sister."

Kate says sternly, "Be a good boy," she continues instructing me, while I calm a bit.

"Stay still or I will stop, I am just making a deposit in your spank bank."

I nod my understanding, while she blows lightly on my exposed cock head.

"Good boy" Kate whispers softly, giggling again while I moan.

Kate slides her boobs all over my dripping cock, while I fight my urge to fuck them.

My ass is clenching my hips bucking, as I moan steadily.

"Fuck sis." I moan over and over, almost crying with my need to cum.

"I bet you wish you could see under there big brother."

Kate again whispers in her most sexy voice.

"I love teasing cock!" Kate exclaims gleefully, before peppering my belly with kisses.

Kate continues torturing me with her perky tits, until I am sure I will shoot my load at any second.

Giggling she slides up and off my glistening little pole.

Kate sits adjusting her teddy, she pulls it forward and looks down at her breasts.

"I am covered in pre jizz big bro, You will have to clean this up later."

Kate lays between my legs, she leans closer and kisses my thigh softly, I moan as she runs her tongue up my inner thigh, stopping just shy of my balls.

Kate leans over, her breasts spill out of her teddy, as she blows softly on the head of my twitching little cock.

"You're so hard for your little sister."

Kate rests her head on my thigh, giggling softly while watching me twitch for her.

Kate idly toys with the pubic hair at the base of my cock, her hand barely an inch away from my shaft.

Kate coos, and giggles happily, while she makes me writhe and groan. Blowing on my cock every time it stops twitching.

A few minutes later, Kate asks, "Do you like when your sister teases your little cock Roger?"

I reply, "I love when my sister teases my little cock sis."

"Good boy, you are learning big brother."

Kate leans over me again, I stare at her cleavage as her breasts spill out again.

"Be a good boy and stay still," Kate says as she leans closer.

Kate lightly kisses my thigh, her mouth is right beside my cock.

Kate kisses her way slowly up my groin, her mouth mere inches from my aching shaft.

Kate sensually kisses her way upwards, A slow trail of soft kisses until she reaches the top, her chin brushes my cock as she kisses my belly, just above the head of my cock.

"Holy fuck Kate!" I exclaim as my hips thrust again, my legs are trembling slightly. Kate just giggles in delight.

Kate pauses and looks up, "How does your little sister's mouth feel?"

My moans are the only answer Kate needs as she kisses my belly a few more times, giggling at my moans of pure lust.

I moan steadily, doing my best to stay still as she slowly kisses her way back down the other side.

Kate pauses briefly and then begins again, kissing right beside my shaft.

All the way up, then just above the tip, and back down.

My eyes are glazed with lust as I watch intently. Kate stops with her head just under my swollen balls.

"Good boy," Kate says smiling.

"Did you stroke your little dick for me last night?" Kate asks while scooting down and beside my cock again.

I smile, moan, and say, "yeah sis I stroked twice for you."

"Good boy", Kate says, touching my tummy softly, she spreads her fingers so they are under my throbbing cock.

"Did you ever dream your sisters hands and mouth would be so close to your little cock Roger?"

Kate continues while I moan, "I bet you wish I would just slide my mouth over you, huh big bro?"

"Fuck," I moan louder as my hips buck again.

Kate reaches over and grasps my hand, "Here she says, you have been really good,"

I moan as she places my hand on my cock.

"Do you want to stroke your little cock for your sister Roger?"

I look up, into Kate's eyes.

"Can I please stroke my little cock for my Sister? Kate, Please?"

I plead with my little sister.

Kate nods smiling, "Slowly now, go slowly."

Kate sits, she lifts her teddy off, I moan as I see her perfect round boobs and she says, "Stroke your little cock for me big brother."

Kate's breasts are perfect, round and firm, her large, rose colored areola, frame her silky pink nipples.

I stroke as slow as I am able, sure I will cum at any second.

My eyes are glued to my sister's tits, as I hear.

"Yeah just stare at your sisters tits and stroke that little cock like a good boy."

"Do you like stroking your little cock for your sister Roger?"

"I love stroking my little cock for you sis." I reply moaning.

"Good boy," Kate smiles as my moans intensify.

My sis can see I am having trouble.

"Is your little dick too teased up Roger? Are you going to blow? Or can you be a good boy and edge for me?"

I just moan, and mumble, trying to reply.

"It's okay, " Kate cuts me off, "I teased you a lot."

A moment later Kate instructs me further.

"Just put your other hand under your cock head, so you can catch your cum, if you can't edge for me like a good boy."

I do as instructed.

"Good boy," Kate purrs, adding, "now just last as long as you can."

Kate sits beside me, she leans in and offers me her perfect young ripe breast.

Kate Guides my head to her bosom, saying, "clean up all that pre cum bro."

I open my mouth, and taste her skin, her young pink nipple hardening in my mouth. I have to stop stroking or I will cum.

"No one told you you could stop, stroke your little dick," Kate says sternly.

I wrap my hand around my pole again, moaning softly as I suckle and stroke.

My small cock is aching, throbbing as I stroke as slowly as I can.

I try to savor this, my mouth on my sister's perfect tits, moving from one to the other.

Kate is moaning softly, while I clean every inch of her pre cum covered boobs.

My hand is as loose as possible while I slide it up and down my wet shaft.

Kate is whispering instructions.

"Yeah good boy stroke that little dick, up and down, up and down."

My sister's moans are mingling with mine in between her whispers.

"Stroke your little cock for your sister like a good boy."

"Up and down, up and down, good boy, big brother."

It is all too much for me, I feel my orgasm rising through my small achy cock.

Two strokes later I am cumming into my hand as my sister giggles.

Kate pulls my head off her boob, as wad after wad of cum lands in my hand and on my belly.

My orgasm lasts longer than ever before, I watch amazed while I cover myself in cum.

"Wow look at all that cum," Kate is clearly happy with herself.

"Now lick it up, every drop, get all the cum that fell on your tummy too." Kate's tone leaves no room for argument.

I lick up my sweet cummies, while Kate calls me a good boy.

Kate helpfully points out any cum I may have missed, making sure I swallow every drop.

When I am finished, Kate smiles and tells me I am a good big brother.

She kisses me before asking, "how did you like our brother sister time Roger?"

Kate's face is feigning innocence, as I try to reply, I pull her close for another kiss, instead.

After a few kisses. Kate asks, "how soon can you go again, big bro?"

I smile and look down at my still hard cock, "Um Now sis."

I smile proudly as she says, "Good Boy!"

12