A Good Friend Stays on Her Knees

Story Info
Blonde tomboy blows a group of friends at a club.
1.5k words
4.37
24.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well.. this certainly wasn't what she was signing up for tonight. Sam, usually that girl everyone knows as 'one of the guys' due to both her short, blonde hair and the fact that most of the time she only ever really hung around guys be it online or offline, was on one of her bi-weekly slutty nights out at the club. Which meant cherry red lipstick, high heels and a dress that might as well had not been there given that her large breasts and her peachy ass were basically hanging out as it was. And even just the slightest bend forwards would reveal her bare thin g-string that she was wearing just to be able to say that she was wearing something underneath. And of course her classic "I swallow" choker which had been a clear indication on what Samantha was trying to find in there.

But usually she made sure to pick the clubs that she knew her group of friends was not frequenting. Yet somehow they managed to find their way into the one club she chose. And it took them very little time to notice her and even less time to confront her and tease her about it.

"Sammy, that you? No way. This can't really be you." Lukas said, playfully laughing alongside the three other guys that were with him. "Can you believe this guys? Our little Sammy all dolled up like this."

"I certainly can't. The sweatpants and lazy, loose shirts wearing gamer girl looking like this?" Tristan responded, all of them standing next to Samantha who was just rolling with her eyes at the typical hazing that she would receive, which always was in good fun.

"What do you guys want here?!" She raised her voice, putting her hands into her hips, those cheeks of her blushing a deeper red which luckily wasn't all that noticeable in the club's light.

"Well.. we were only here for a good time, you know checking out new places, maybe finding some fun girls.. but it seems like we already found the right one." Jacob smirked at her, placing one of his hands on her peachy bottom, making the blonde tomboy squirm a little.

"Yeah, usually y'know, we'd have the whole 'No fun between the group' rule but no one ever said anything about taking the one girl in the group for a fun time." The last guy in the group, Malcolm grinned down at the shorter girl.

"Fine. What do you guys want then?" Samantha sighed as she looked around the four guys in front of her, all of them almost immediately staring down at that collar of hers as she asked that question.

"You so boldly claim you swallow, right? I'd say it's only fair if you give us a little taste of that mouth, don't you think? And listen, if you do that, we promise to not come here again.. well unless you invite us for another round." Malcolm said with a wink in her direction, the guys feeling themselves stirring in their pants already.

"Alright. Fine. We've got a deal. Where do you think we'd be able to hide four of you standing around one girl then?" Samantha asked, her mind having jumped from being shocked to definitely being aroused at the idea of sucking all four of them off. Might as well enjoy it now that she was in that situation.

"I have an idea. Outside, just around the corner. No one ever goes there during the nights. Trust me, I've worked here before for a bit." Lucas promptly said before leading the way, assuming that everyone was down with that and giving Sam no chance to even think about declining.

One of the guys, Jacob, who usually was Sammy's go to partner to play games with online stayed behind the rest of them with the blonde tomboy and grabbed her close at his side, letting one of his hands squeeze her ass firmly. "You ready for this? Gonna have your work cut out for you." He grins down at her.

"Sure, sure.. I'll manage just fine." She grins back up, giving his crotch a little squeeze to already feel him quite worked up from the idea apparently.

"Better give me the first taste of that mouth, Sammy." He winks at her, before they leave the club and follow the rest of the group behind the club, where they stood in a half circle in front of the wall with Samantha quickly getting on her knees in front of them.

"Come on. Get those pants down, boys." She smirked up at them and watched as they all quickly went for their zippers and pulled down, pulling their pants down far enough for all four cocks to jump out to her, all of them already at a decent hardness.

Samantha bit her lip at the sight of all those cocks. Lukas and Malcolm both were around 6 inches while Jacob was the biggest at 7 inches and Tristan was the smallest at around 5 inches. All of them had one hand around their shafts and were pumping them slowly while looking down at the gamer girl. With the focus all on her she made sure to lower the dress so her large, natural breasts spilled out into the cold air night, nipples quickly getting hard.

"Well, I guess Jacob is the biggest out of you all and gets the first taste." Samantha playfully said as she turned her attention towards Jacob and without much hesitation wrapped her lips around his waiting tip, letting her tongue swirl around that sensitive part while the rest of them got a little closer towards Sammy, her hands quickly grabbing Lukas cock and jerking it while she started sucking on Jacob's cock.

The other two jerked themselves at the view, Tristan squatting down a bit to squeeze and grope Sam's large breasts, pulling on her nipples which made her moan onto Jacob's cock. She didn't waste much time to get right to the bottom of it, deep throating the 7 inches at first with ease but as she kept him inside of her mouth for a bit longer she began to gag on it. She pulled herself back up from it and looked up at Jacob, while her hand stroke Lukas a little faster.

"Mmm. Fuck, Sammy.. that's real good." Jacob groaned down at her before she went back onto Jacob's cock, starting to bop her head up and down in a fast pace which filled the back alley with loud, wet noises of her slobbering on his cock. The other guys looked in awe while Lukas could already feel himself getting close just from the view and that hand of Sam's jerking him ever faster.

From the risky situation and the fact that Samantha worked his cock like a pro, Jacob couldn't really hold it much longer either, his cock pulsing heavily inside of her mouth until he couldn't stop it anymore and he spurted rope after rope of thick, warm cum right down her throat. A few seconds long his cock pulsed and throbbed in ecstasy before it died down and the blonde removed her mouth from it, swallowing it right in front of him.

The boys all moaned and groaned in pleasure and Samantha quickly wrapped her mouth around Lukas's cock, who was already getting quite close while she moved her two other hands onto the cocks of Malcolm and Tristan, jerking them both off with a pure dedication to her moves. She took Lukas right to the base and moved her lips up and down his shaft, leaving lipsticks marks all over it before he also quickly comes to the edge. The blonde tomboy takes him down all the way and brings him over the edge, making him empty the second load of the night into her throat. Spurt after spurt, more than Jacob had for her came down into her body and just like with Jacob before, she plopped his cock out of her mouth and swallowed it for him to see.

Moving on she turned her focus to Tristan, licking all over his cock before slowly wrapping her lips around his tip, teasingly sucking the first few inches. As she did that Malcolm was already getting closer and closer with just her hand and while sucking on Tristan's cock, the last guy of the group couldn't help himself and gave the gamer girl a big, thick facial right across her cheek.

She closed her eyes and picked up the pace to finish off Tristan as well, the smallest out of the group. Compared to Jacob she had no real issue with taking him all the way to the base, doing some long, slow thrusts back and forth to give him the satisfaction he needed to finally pump his heavy load into her throat as well.

With all four guys emptied and three of them inside of her mouth, she came back to her feet and scooped up the cum on her cheek with a finger, sucking on that cum covered finger right in front of the group. "How was that for an evening, huh?" She playfully asked.

"That.. was... amazing." They all agreed, never having had imagined that the tomboy gamer girl that they had welcomed into their group would end up being such a slut for them one night...