A Good Girlfriend

Story Info
Liam takes an interest in his friends prudish girlfriend.
6k words
4.42
50.9k
88

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma and Greg took a big step in their relationship; they moved in together after only two months of dating. It seemed a bit too fast for Emma, but Greg hoped her love for him would strengthen with the move. And then maybe she would fuck him or at least entertain the idea of touching his cock.

The sociable bombshell was a born-again Christian and was saving herself. Greg had thought it was bullshit when he met her at a bar. But soon after discovered, she and her pals were sober as they sang the horrific karaoke. God had blessed Emma with a firm set of breasts and a curvy shape that turned heads even in her modest dresses and long skirts.

After a month of dates and leaving empty-handed, he confessed his love to get closer to the diamond between her soft tan thighs. Emma wouldn't call what she and Greg had as love, but perfect timing; her lease was up at her old apartment, and it was too good a deal to pass on. Greg promised to continue paying the bills himself, and he asked Emma only to play house and keep the domestic matters handled. She couldn't argue with the offer, and the following week she was moving into his studio apartment.

The moving day was a bit difficult since Greg was out of town. Emma had no siblings, and her estranged father was in the process of retiring to Florida. The two hadn't spoken much since her mother's funeral. As for friends, Emma was active in her church and had made a lot of Christian friends since moving to North Carolina. She had no doubt they would lend a helping hand, but she didn't want them to know she was moving in with a man before marriage. So early Thursday morning, she hustled up and down the two flights of stairs with boxes and bags galore.

Emma walked out of the door of her new residence and gave a slight gasp at a broad-shouldered man, his large hands clutching her box of Christmas decorations.

"Stop! What are you doing? Put those down."

Liam turned around and looked down at the tiny woman before countering her demanding words. It was on the tip of his tongue to tell the woman off, curse her out for questioning his motives.

Liam gave a steady shrug and said, "I'm moving these boxes."

"Those are my boxes." Emma placed her hand on her hip.

"They're in my way."

Emma's brow arched, unsure if this man was a thief, "Well, um, no one told you to move them, so put them back, now."

Liam stood tall at 6'4; this 5-foot-nothing bitch had a lot of nerve. He stepped closer, the box light in his grasp. "Watch your mouth."

Emma's expression was one of surprise. "Excuse me?"

His voice was powerful, and she couldn't understand his reasoning behind the harsh ruling. Almost feeling the need to apologize, she took a deep breath and gained her composure.

"Why are you being so rude? Those are my boxes."

Liam knew this woman was his friend's new girlfriend, and he wasn't wasting his strength arguing with her, dropping the box at her feet, first noticing the pink polish that colored her toenails. The petite woman wore a long skirt, and he rolled his eyes over the deep curves of her hips. His gaze settled on her delicate features; long lashes flapped even with her brows furrowed.

"Thank you," she said, as Liam looked down on her in irritation.

Emma grinned and expended her tiny hand, "My name is Emma. Do you-."

The smile across her happy face disappeared as he walked back into his apartment and slammed the door behind him.

The knock at the door sent a groan from his lips, "What?"

The same little bitch was standing in the hallway. Both hands now fastened to her hips.

"Why are you being rude?" Emma asked, her nose turned up in confusion.

"Why are you knocking on my door at 2 am?"

Emma smiled, "It's only 1:33."

"What do you want? Dick?"

"No!" Emma chuckled nervously, "My boyfriend lives over there. I'm moving in with him this week. I've been getting things... That box you had was my Christmas decorations. I thought you were a thief," Emma smiled broadly, "Christmas will be here soon. I am so excited. I love-"

"What the fuck do you want?" His loud voice ceased her conversation, ending her delighted smile.

"You don't have to yell and curse at me." Emma scolded, shaking her head.

Liam chuckled. Her sweet pout made him want to add another insult. But he swallowed his bitterness before his dick ended up jumping out of his shorts.

He calmed his voice and smirked, "What does a good girl like you want with me tonight? Is that better?"

Emma beamed at his improved manner, "Yes. And nothing. I just wanted to know why you are so rude."

"They don't pay me to be impressive."

"Who?"

"I don't know, people; what's that in your hand?."

"I was thinking you and your family could come to my church," Emma handed him the small pamphlet in her hand. "We have a daycare, too, so you could bring your children."

Liam looked at the booklet, his brows creased, "No, My father is a preacher," he handed her back the paper, and she frowned.

Emma's eyes lit up, "Really? That's awesome. Our pastor is brilliant. He's also a doctor; I'm sure your daddy is brilliant and holy."

Liam scoffed, "No, not really."

"Well, think about it, and you can keep these just in case you change your mind."

"You sure that was all you came here for?"

Emma smiled and nodded, unsure what he was getting at until his eyes roamed over her body; her smile then wavered.

"I'm moving next door with my boyfriend, Greg."

"Well, damn, if the Frog finds out you came to see me, he might be upset. We will have to keep it a secret. "

Emma was stunned, "I did not come here for sex, and who?"

Liam smiled, "Greg, we call him the Frog,"

"Oh, Why?" Emma inquired; she had never known that information.

"Because," Liam paused and eyed her sweet body before making intense eye contact with the pretty woman. "He hops from one bitch to the next," Liam snickered.

It was Emma's turn now to walk away, rudely slamming the door behind her.

Liam laughed and closed his door. Greg had been dating the girl for two months and hadn't received so much as a blow job from the puritan. When Greg mentioned the idea of moving the prissy bitch into his apartment, it was laughable at the time. He hadn't seen the girl, and he didn't know she was that damn sexy. Saving all of that good pussy for what? A ring and a vow?

Liam stretched out on the couch and grabbed his game controller just as another knock sounded. If I was that girl, he swore he would fuck her himself for her interruption.

"What the fuck do you-"

Emma's face was tear-stained, and her red brim eyes looked up toward him in a pout. She had been beautiful minutes ago, but now her crying face was tragic.

"What happened?"

Liam quickly pulled her inside, checking around for anyone. There was no way she had gotten hurt that fast. Her hyperventilation was annoying, but Liam stood waiting for her to confess her sorrows. He gave her a look over to make sure she wasn't physically in pain.

"Calm down. What happened," Liam tried not to roll his eyes, placing his hand on her head and smoothing down her curly tresses.

"Breathe, girl, and stop all that crying."

"Is he cheating on me?" Emma asked, her big brown eyes laced with fresh tears as they searched his face for an answer.

"What?"

"You-" Emma paused, sniffed, and coughed, "You said Greg is... Is he going to cheat on me?"

The tears fell from her eyes rapidly, and Liam was now gawking at her.

"I don't know; I mean, no. No, he likes you, talks about you all the time."

Greg did but mainly in a conquest term. There, buddy, Dave had even bet Greg 200$ that he couldn't end this woman's celibacy.

"Maybe I'm making a mistake," Emma's voice was low, and she looked at Liam for his opinion.

"How old are you?"

"23," She whimpered.

Liam smiled; he wondered why it was taking Greg so long to fuck her. He felt he could have pulled her skirt up and carried her to his bed, fuck the shit out of her right now.

"You are adorable," he laughed.

"How old are you?" Emma asked, sniffing and shifting her body from side to side.

"I am a little older than your boyfriend, 38,"

"Are you married?"

"If I were, my wife would be mad that you keep trying to come over with me." Liam gave a smile and walked toward the door.

"I know. I'm sorry. Greg is out of town, and I've been moving everything alone. Then you said, you said," her tears interrupted her explanation.

Liam rolled his eyes and placed his hand on her small back. Perhaps this woman was in love, and he had just broken her heart. This whole interaction made him uncomfortable.

"I was just joking. Greg is a good guy, and it will be fine, I guess."

Emma held out her hand and wiped her face with the other, "I'm sorry, I don't even know your name, and I am pouring my heart out. It's just been a long road."

"Liam, it's nice to meet you, but as I said, he talks about you a lot," Liam gave her a weak smile and strolled toward the door, preparing her for an exit.

"I should go, sorry," Emma smiled and wiped her face again.

Liam nodded and opened the door wider, "Good morning."

Emma chuckled; it was almost 2 am, "Good morning."

Liam shook his head at the naive girl, and her sweet attitude would get her in trouble one day.

********************************************

Emma and Greg's friendship strengthened, but physically it stayed stagnant. Greg had convinced her the first week to sleep in his bed. after three nights of waking up with his boner on her covered ass, and she moved into the living room. Immediately Greg regretted the decision, and he started treating Emma precisely what she felt like, a roommate.

He didn't see her much. He stayed at work during the week and enjoyed coming home for a meal. And Saturday nights were for him and the boys. Emma could skip the pleasure of dealing with him hungover the next day since she stayed at church all Sunday. Her modest job at a local grocery store gave her money to spend on the little she pleased. She also volunteered at the animal shelter and food bank when she wasn't busy at work and church.

Returning home Saturday night to three rowdy men was not ideal, but she gave them all broad smiles.

"Hello, everyone." She placed her bags down and walked over to Greg.

"Hey, sweetheart,"

Liam eyed her frame in modest shorts and a collared work shirt.

Greg gave a weak smile and greeted his girlfriend with a side hug.

His friend Dave laughed at the interaction, "Come on, Greg, give her a kiss."

"I need a girlfriend." Liam chuckled as his eyes bore into Emma's plump backside. He licked his lips, staring at those perky breasts she tried hiding under that baggy shirt.

"You guys are going to embarrass my sweetheart." Emma giggled and kissed Greg on the cheek before disappearing into the kitchen to start dinner for the hungry crowd.

"You should have hit that by now, Frog." Liam shook his head of his desires for the small woman.

Greg shook his head and held up four fingers. The pair had been in the same house for four weeks without sexual activity.

"At least she cooks," Liam chuckled.

"I bet it's delicious," Dave cracked up.

"Shut up," Greg rolled his eyes; he was nowhere closer to getting in her panties than he was at the bar three months ago.

"Take it, give her the dick. I'm sure she wants it."

Greg scoffed, "No. I'm not going to take her. What the fuck, man?"

Liam shrugged if it were his girlfriend, there was no way she would live under his roof without spreading their cheeks.

"Can I get another?" Liam stood to walk into the kitchen.

Greg nodded and focused back on the video game.

Emma was chopping bell pepper and onion to add to the fajita dish she was preparing for the men. A smile lingered when she felt Greg's arms wrap around her waist. Things had become too platonic between the two. Emma cheered. He was showing affection that didn't involve touching her so inappropriately. This warm embrace was something she needed.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you-" she paused and swerved when she felt a long beard near her neck. Greg was cleanly shaven

She peered up in fear at Liam, and he towered over her frame

"What are you cooking?"

"Um, I'm. It's fajitas. You shouldn't be in here."

Liam chuckled, "I came for a beer."

He took one from the fridge and then gazed at her cold frame. "You okay? It's cold out there, and I figured you needed some warmth."

Emma nodded and kept her face down, focusing on her task, "That was inappropriate."

"You seem tense, which is why I did it. You looked like you needed more than a hug, maybe a kiss and cuddle."

"I'm fine."

Liam stepped toward her, and she flinched and stepped back, finally giving him a look in the eye.

"What?" Emma asked, her hands shaking from nerves.

His big hand came to her cheek, and suddenly it blushed red, and her eyes were wild at his audacity.

"You have a pretty mouth. I bet you could...," Liam grinned.

Emma's mouth dropped at his rough touch, "What?"

"Nothing," he chuckled. He took steps backward to join his friends.

Emma fanned her face from whatever it was that just happened, taking deep breaths before going back to her duty.

After dinner, Emma settled in the living room with the three men. It would have been nice to lay back and relax; this was her bedroom, after all. Emma was nervous as Liam kept his eye on her. The video tournament was intense, and their boisterous voices gave her a headache. Greg was drinking something she disapproved of, but this was his house.

Liam turned his body toward Emma and asked, "Do you want to go to my apartment and get some rest?"

The open invitation made Emma flush, and she looked toward Greg, who hadn't heard his friend's bold statement.

Emma shook her head and averted her eyes.

Liam licked his lips, "I'm serious," he eyed her knee-length shorts lustfully.

Emma was so uncomfortable with his attitude that she stood and went into Greg's bedroom for peace. She fluffed the pillows and tried to get comfortable. The sound of scratching at the door startled her.

"Greg!" She cried out.

Liam entered and shut the door behind him.

Emma's voice was a sharp screech, Greg!"

"He can't hear you."

"You shouldn't be in here."

Liam placed his finger over his lips, "Be quiet."

"Please. Can you just leave? Please,"

Liam only stood listening as she begged; his voice was quiet, "Why?"

"Because. Just, please," Emma whined.

She was afraid and losing her serenity. This whole day had been terrible; she was exhausted.

"I'm tired, and I only want to sleep."

Liam stepped closer, "You could sleep at my house; I'll take care of you."

"Please, Liam, just go," Emma was now on her feet, her hands out in surrender.

Knowing this man had not come into this room for anything else other than her virtue, she began to cry. He stepped up, his hand reaching out to touch her cheek.

Liam's voice was raspy, "Don't be scared of me. I won't hurt you, and I want to make you feel good."

Emma moved her body from his trace and shook her head, "No. Greg! Greg!"

Running past him was a wrong move as he locked his arms around her waist, giving cover to her mouth.

"I will not hurt you. Calm down. When I remove my hand, you will be silent. Do you understand me?"

Emma nodded, and he let her body slide down to the floor. There she lay until his hands gripped her narrow shoulders, bringing her up onto the bed.

"Are you going to be good?"

Emma looked away and nodded, "Just, please. I won't-"

Liam's soft mustache brushed against her rosy lips; his tongue shoved into her mouth. Emma sighed a little, and she fought the urge to grab him. Instead, she backed up and shook her head, "We can't do this, I can't do this, I'm sorry,"

"Cock tease," Liam smiled.

"I am not. I try to--"

"You try to wear this," he flicked at the collar of her shirt. "You pretend you're not a woman like you don't need something."

Liam dropped to his knees in front of her, "You need it."

"No, I don't. I need to not be with you right now," Emma clarified her fear, and her heart thumped out of her chest.

Liam's brown eyes twinkled. He laughed and stroked the brown strands from her troubled face, "Am I that tempting?"

Her eyes widened at what she had confessed, "I can't, I'm sorry.

Thick fingers roamed up her thigh, and she crouched in panic.

"Why are you fighting the feeling? I can smell your wet pussy," His tongue flicked her knee, and one hand reached up to unbutton her pants. The minor touch made her tremble, having worked hard to retain her desires. It was hard as a young woman with so many opportunities to sin she had held out until now.

Everything was going so fast, and he was much more powerful than her. Holding her torso down with one hand, he removed her shorts, bringing them down around her thighs.

"I... Don't!"

"We had a promise to be quiet." He reminded her in a calming voice. Emma shook her head in opposition.

"How long?" Liam asked, his rough palms exploring her delicate thigh. He could feel her melting in his palm; Greg was a fool, he thought; this pussy was going to be his.

Emma quivered with more fear in her actions than his. Her sights set on the way his veiny hands kneaded her thighs expertly.

His question interrupted the bliss and brought her back to realize this was wrong on a few levels.

"How long?"

"What?" Emma breathed out and glanced into his hungry eyes.

"How long since you've had a dick in that sweet pussy?"

Emma's head dropped in defeat as his fingers crawled toward her crotch. She gasped as his thick finger hooked her cotton panties, pulling them to the side; his other finger searched around for her clit. He knew he had found it when her mouth opened, and she looked down at his wrist lost between her soft thighs.

"You can't do this, please, I'm...."

"How long?" Liam gazed into her light brown eyes, full of craving for release.

Rattling her head in protest, she shrugged.

Liam smiled, "I don't think you've ever been fucked. Look at you. You're shaking."

Emma's head shot up, but she avoided his lusty stare, "This is wrong."

Liam laughed, "How? We both want it. Your pretty pussy wants me." His fingers played on the outside of her panty steam.

Emma whimpered as she tried to resist the foreign sensation; the high emotions caused her heart to flutter.

"I can't do anything. I can't. It's not right."

"It doesn't matter because I'm going to take it."

Emma panicked and hopped up from the bed, "Greg!"

Liam blocked her way quickly. "Did you see how he was in there? He doesn't like you, Emma."

"We've had problems, and it will get better; it has, too," her eyes dotted with tears.

"It won't until you give him some of this," Liam said, his big fingers wiped across her panties.

"He'll wait for me," Emma sighed and thought of how ridiculous she sounded.

Liam's voice was deep, "Look at me and stop crying."

He stroked her cheek, and she glanced at his dark manner.

"Give him what he wants, or give me what I want, Emma."

Emma shook her head; what sort of stupid negotiation was that, "Get out! Now!"

Taking a step up, he pushed her up with him. Her knees were weak; she walked back toward the bed.

"You know that was the wrong answer," Liam gave her a light shove onto the mattress.

Her hands pushed his chest as his extended legs prized her thighs apart. His head dropped to nuzzle the soft skin of Emma's neck. A sweet sigh escaped from her lips, and she turned her head to prevent the moisture between her legs.

"No," Emma grunted.

"Why?" Liam's soft lips sucked light on her flesh, "Why can't I taste you? I bet you are delicious."

Emma whined and fought her desires from his multiple sensations. Greg had always asked if he could touch her or make sexual suggestions. Liam's manner was an aggressive seduction that caused her clit to jump.

12