A Good Girlfriend Pt. 04

Story Info
Emma tries to be Liam's peace when things get too wild..
7.9k words
4.58
8.8k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam knocked on the front door of his family home while his other held his girlfriend's small hand. He knew Emma was nervous from how tightly she clenched his hand.

His mother, Alice, had been lounging around her home but showed up at the door ready to receive guests. She wasn't expecting to see her son and gasped in awe at the gorgeous couple.

"Oh, goodness gracious, and praise the Lord," Alice praised.

"Hey, Mom," Liam chuckled, tugging Emma into a side hug.

His new girlfriend, Emma, looked cute, however nervous, and Liam wore a bright smile Alice hadn't seen in years. This was the best choice her son had made in over a decade, and she beamed.

"Oh, Emma, you look so lovely. And Liam, you are just as handsome."

Emma felt the butterflies soaring in her stomach, and they flew up her throat, making her mouth dry as she greeted Sister Alice.

"Hi," Emma waved with a smile.

"Oh, what a blessing. Come in, both of you."

Alice opened the door wide, letting the couple enter the house.

Emma scanned the place, and her jaw dropped slightly from the interior design. The place looked fancy, with a large number of expensive decorations.

"Al!" Alice called, walking them into the living area.

When Alvin approached, he slowed down and started to back away. His cock threatened to nudge at the sight of Emma's thighs wrapped in a modest skirt. But his blood boiled, seeing his son's tattooed arm draped around such a pure spirit as Emma.

"Look who came for a visit." Alice smiled at her husband, who wore an unsatisfied frown.

He nodded toward his son, then tried focusing on Emma's face. It was a complicated task as he eyed her flat stomach peeking through her sweater and the two round tits protruding from her tank top. Her top was lower than usual, revealing two smooth caps of cleavage that he thought would be delicious to lap his tongue across.

Alvin cleared his throat before speaking, "I haven't seen you at church, Miss Emma. Hopefully, you are not hanging with the wrong crowd."

"Al!" Alice shoved his chest playfully, "Let's talk about something other than church, shall we? This is our new future daughter-in-law."

Had this been any other woman, Liam may have felt embarrassed at his mother jumping the gun. But he indeed saw a future with Emma. He hoped to mold her into the perfect wife.

"Marriage?" Alvin snickered.

Liam scoffed, "Mom's talking about the future, Al. Lighten up."

"Watch it. This is my home. It's bad enough you are keeping Emma away from the light. What do you think you are-"

"Pastor." Emma's golden voice sounded, interrupting his berating, "Pastor, please. Please don't blame him. I've been busy with work, and I plan to return to church after finding another job. Liam and I will both come. We both need to hear the word. God is always the center of all friendships."

"A friendship?" Al smirked at her slip-up and wondered if Liam had deflowered the young filly.

"Relationship," Liam corrected with a wink toward his father, "An extraordinary one."

Emma still held the politeness of a virgin, but the way she stood with her thighs pressed together, Alvin had no doubt sweet cream soiled her panties. He yearned to reach out and touch her soft shoulder. The anger for his son returned as he eyes his smug expression. Liam knew he wanted to fuck this young girl and had intervened in the worst way.

"So you two are living together?" Alvin accused, "In sin."

"Uh," Emma concealed her jaw drop and fell silent.

"Liam? Is this true?" Alice asked with a frown, now understanding her husband's concern.

"Yes. But separate rooms. I've um," Liam cleared his throat, "Emma needs to save money. Hopefully, you understand the economic recession as well as you do your Bible, Father."

Alice shook her head, "Well, as long as you two keep to the word, we have no problem with it. Right, Al?"

Liam nodded, "Oh, yes, keeping the word, I have learned from the best on all things holy," he smiled at his father, hinting at his infidelity.

Alice's eyes widened, "Oh. And congratulations, Emma. I talked to Sister Lewis, and she said she would love to have a new assistant teacher. I'll find her number. I left it on my desk."

As Alice ran to her home office, Alvin grimaced at his son before following her into the next room to clear his head. The little woman made him rock hard, but his son sent rage into his mind. It was a deadly mixture.

Emma took a deep breath and slumped on the couch, which was surprisingly soft and chic.

"They know I'm going to hell," she whispered, looking up at Liam with sad brown eyes.

"You're not going anywhere. You're my good girl, and all good girls go to heaven," he said, kissing her cheek.

His lips moved to the corner of her mouth, and she backed up, shaking her head.

He did not like her unwillingness and latched on to her bottom lip. Shortly he coerced her tongue to slip into his mouth. The heated kiss grew wilder with each tongue twirl, and Emma almost forgot where she was. Holding his arm, she squeezed his large bicep and moaned against his fluttering lips. He held his tongue out, and she sucked the tip as if it were his sweet cock.

Liam backed up and smiled, "You've been a horny girl all day."

The comment caused her to swipe her mouth, feeling guilty for letting herself become too aroused, especially here in the Pastor's home.

"I am sorry."

"Stop apologizing for having a crush on me, baby," Liam chuckled and kissed her forehead, "It's my job to keep my future wife hot and bothered, is it not?"

Emma giggled but quickly turned her head as the front door opened up.

Liam's sister Rebekah hauled into the room with two small children running behind her. They were bickering and hitting each other until one's eyes lit up excitedly.

"It's Miss. Emma!" the small girl said to her brother.

Her brother turned and smiled while his sister ran toward Emma on the couch. Ignoring their distant uncle, the kids piled into her lap, wanting hugs from their favorite assistant Sunday school teacher.

"Well, hello, Miss Emma," Rebekah smiled, "I did not expect to see you here."

Liam smirked, realizing his new girlfriend needed no introduction; that was the icing on the cake of a beautiful day.

"Becka," Liam greeted.

"How are you, Mrs. Perry? It's good to see you." Emma beamed.

"Rebekah is fine, honey," she smiled and glanced at her tattooed brother suspiciously, "We've missed you at church."

"With this new job, I hope to be there every Sunday." Emma looked toward Karen with a smile, "I'll be at your daycare."

Karen's eyes lit up with glee; turning toward her mother, "Did you hear that, Mommy!"

"Yes, I am right here, sweetie." Rebekah giggled, "Congratulations. Mom was telling me you would be the perfect fit. That's a blessing for Sister Lewis. She's been so frazzled lately."

"It's such a blessing for us both," Emma nodded and looked at her new boyfriend.

Liam had been so temperate and playful today. She saw a glimpse of the future in his eyes and hoped oral training was on his mind and another safe round with her new toy.

"I am truly blessed," Emma added with a huge grin.

Leaving her to enjoy his niece and nephew, Liam stepped toward his sister, who held a large dish.

"Need some help?"

"Yea, um, Kenneth is out there with the rest of the stuff," Rebekah wearily eyed him before speaking in a hushed tone, "Is she here with you?"

"Yeah. Emma and I are dating."

"Liam," Rebekah warned, "Don't. She's a good girl."

Liam scoffed, "What? I can't have a good girl?"

"She's saved."

"Exactly, so you can picture it, Liam and Emma sitting in a tree," he taunted, "F, u, c, k, i-"

"Liam, stop." Rebekah scowled, "Don't you hurt that girl. She's a sweetheart, and my kids love her."

"I love her too," Liam licked his lips.

"Liam, please don't ruin her."

"I'm not. I was joking, Becka, and I'm serious about her," Liam clarified in an earnest tone, aware that everything his sister said was true.

"I am serious." Rebekah pushed his shoulder.

"I am too. I love her," Liam announced with a smile staring at his fixation's sumptuous frame.

"Uh-huh," Rebekah mumbled, rolling her eyes toward his too-good-to-be true-good girlfriend.

"Karen. Please don't jump on Miss. Emma. You will ruin her clothes."

"It's okay, Mrs. Perry. I don't mind." Emma giggled and tickled Karen.

Rebekah turned to Liam's lustful stare. Shaking her head, she whispered, "She's too perfect for you. Is that what you want me to say, Liam?"

"I want to marry her. Is that what you want to hear?" Liam asked with a wink taking in his sister's unbelieving watch.

Nodding, Rebekah softened her features and beamed, carrying her dish into the kitchen.

Liam focused on Emma. She was in her element and happy as hell. Although he felt slight resentment that she had never been this way with him, Liam enjoyed the lightness in her smile as she playfully swung his niece's tiny arms up and down.

"I'll be outside, okay?"

"Yes, sir," Emma smiled.

Liam walked outside to find his brother-in-law puffing a cigarette with the car door open.

"Oh, shit," Ken became startled and quickly shook it off.

"Ken," Liam smiled, popping his palm against Ken's.

"The hell are you doing here? Is Al dead?" Ken laughed, "What's it like in there? Becka bitching about me already?"

"Nah, she's cool. The kids are preoccupied with their Miss. Emma."

Ken raised his brow and took a deep drag, "You're really fucking her?"

"No. She's 'Saved,'" Liam bitterly chuckled, "We are getting along for the most part. I'm wooing her."

"I know Al is pissed."

"Yeah," Liam smiled, "The first time I met her, she showed me his picture. Said, "Oh, my pastor."

Ken scoffed, "I wonder if they ever realize that half the congregation are women and something is up."

"Well, If my mom doesn't notice, what do you expect?"

"Bro, she's not going anywhere." Ken advised, "Sadly, Rebekah isn't either. Since when was divorce a sin?"

"Well, I'm not you or him. My sights are set on that one. And Emma is the one."

"She's gorgeous, Liam. How the fuck do you not...." Ken sighed deeply, shaking his head, "You've got some great willpower."

"Yeah. It's different. But I'll play the waiting game until we get married."

Liam smiled, knowing the importance of keeping up their facade and pretending to be virtuous. But behind his eyes, he could see Emma's lips wrapped around the base of his cock and those innocent eyes.

+

+

It was a quiet car ride home, but Liam and Emma held blissful smiles. Liam was ecstatic about establishing the false narrative and loved his family's reaction to his excellent girlfriend. There had not been one argument about his lifestyle choices nor another insulting remark from his father.

Emma seemed to be the glue that combined his family life and sexuality. She already had a connection to each family member and felt extremely comfortable around them, all except for the pastor. She noticed his father's odd stares.

Alvin had kept his eyes on Emma's chest throughout dinner, imagining what color those nipples could be and despising the fact his son knew.

"Did you have fun today, love?" Liam asked, opening his truck door wide for her to exit.

Liam was a rugged gentleman who opened doors and polished pussy with his tongue. Emma was pleased but dreading the latter.

"Yes, sir," Emma smiled, "It's been a blessing of a day."

"Where did you put your new toy? Liam asked, "I wanted to play with it at dinner."

"I could never do that," Emma's ears blushed as she pitifully shook her head, "I'm sorry, I couldn't do it there. I put it in my purse."

Kissing her wrinkled forehead, Liam chuckled, "No worries, baby, a light punishment tonight," he said, playfully swatting her plump ass.

Emma bit her lip with anxiety. She didn't want to do anything too sexual but couldn't wait to suck on the tip of his cock.

Greg was unlocking his door when the pair walked up to their apartment hand and hand.

"Greg, What's up?" Liam spoke as if nothing had occurred between them.

Greg turned with a frown at his loss. Emma seemed more attractive now with more appealing clothes that appeared respectfully modest. He had a chance to get her pussy wrapped around his cock but had failed. The bitterness set deep.

"The Hound and the Whore," he mumbled before veering around.

"The fuck did you just call her, Frog?" Liam barked.

Greg started to turn around and tell him off, but before he could react, he felt Liam's firm hand on his neck, and his head slammed into his locked door.

"Oh my!" Emma ran toward Liam and pulled his shoulder, "No, no, no, it's okay. You don't have to do that."

Caring less about values and more for revenge, Liam backed up and kicked out, hitting her ex-boyfriend in the knee and bringing him to the floor. Greg fell over in pain but pounced and rushed toward Liam, slamming him into the wall.

"Thieving asshole! You were supposed to be my fucking friend, and you fucked my bitch!"

"She's mine now, bitch, so watch how you fucking talk to her," Liam said through gritted teeth.

Greg shouted his contempt with his fist, attempting to land on Liam's jaw. He caught his fist and backed him into the next wall with a forceful push.

"Fuck you!"

"You can't fight, but I can, frog," Liam chuckled, slamming his head into Greg's forehead. He pushed him against the next wall and held his shoulder, making it difficult to pull away.

"I'll beat your fucking ass and take your slutty girlfriend."

Liam's fist reared back and landed on a part of Greg's face.

"Oh, my, No! Goodness, no. Please. Stop! Please." Emma pleaded with Liam more than Greg, knowing her new boyfriend was more prominent than her last.

The men pushed back and forth, ending at the end of the hall. Emma rushed toward them.

"Please. Don't...." Emma covered her mouth, seeing the blood from Greg's lip.

Liam paused his hits to look at Emma, "Go inside and let me handle this."

"Come with me, please. Don't be mad at him."

His nostrils flared, and Liam glared at her. Emma half expected to be the target of his next hit but spoke in a gentle tone.

"Please, don't hurt him."

Liam's eyes broadened at the sweetness in her voice. She should be taking his side, not simping for her ex-boyfriend. His irritation spread from Greg to his overly sympathetic girlfriend in seconds.

"I said, go."

"Please, Liam," Emma pouted, wanting this all to stop, "Come inside."

"You're such a good girl, Emma," Greg chuckled, "A cheating whore."

"Shut your fucking mouth," Liam barked, slamming his body into the wall, "You talk to me. You don't speak to her."

Emma begged again, "For me, Liam? Please. Come inside."

Greg snickered, "Do what the whore tells you, Hound."

"Greg, please don't be mean," Emma said softly.

"Oh, you're a bad girl now, huh? Slutty bitch." Greg chuckled.

Growing furious again, Liam pushed Greg to the floor and hauled his leg out to kick the fallen man's stomach.

"Get the fuck up and fight me, mother fucker."

"No, Liam! Stop!" Her words came out in a whimper.

Emma had seen violence. It has been a part of her young life, and she couldn't stop the tears from falling as she wept for the terror to stop.

"Liam, please stop hurting him."

Liam wasn't used to a woman so kind. Her kindness made sense only if she still had feelings for the man. With his anger directed toward her, he stepped closer, sending Emma toward the wall in whimpers, concealing her face from a possible jab.

His eyes were darker, and his jaw clenched. Liam held a mighty fury that made Emma nervous, but she calmingly rubbed his shoulders.

"Open that fucking door, like I told you, girl," Liam ordered, then looked toward Greg, cowering by the hall's end.

What was he doing protecting this bitch if she didn't want it? Liam felt stupid and pushed the door open as she unlocked it.

"Go!" Liam shouted, giving her arm a shove.

Once inside, his chest heaved, and all the tingling feelings of the beautiful day left him. Now his suspicions were on Emma's tear-stained face.

"Who the fuck are you crying for, Emma? Greg? You haven't gotten over that fucker yet?"

"No, yes. It's over. I just didn't want you to get hurt or anyone...."

"Do I look hurt to you, woman? I know how to protect both myself and my property."

"I know, but...." Emma sighed, "It should have never come to punches and hits."

"So he can call you names. And you're fine with it? Because-"

"I am not okay with that."

"You don't interrupt me when I am speaking," Liam warned, grasping her arm, "Do you understand me!"

"You are angry, and you need to calm down before you hurt someone."

"You don't tell me what the fuck I am, girl. You are here to follow my orders!"

Emma couldn't comprehend why her beating heart was thumping in time with her clit. She felt shame for being aroused, but everything was moving too fast to feel each overwhelming emotion fully.

Emma pulled her arm away from his hold, and he quickly tugged her toward his chest.

"Why do you want to hurt me?" Emma asked, gazing at his fingers digging into her arm.

"Because now I know you are playing both of us."

"I'm not. I wouldn't. just, please," Emma whimpered, "stop hurting me, Liam."

"Why shouldn't I hurt you? You've hurt me. You hurt, Greg."

"Please, I didn't do anything," Emma whimpered, averting her eyes from his furious expression.

"Do you want that bastard out there? Is that who you want to be with? Then please, Go!"

"I don't."

"You do. You were crying for him. So, go back to him. Play house and maid for that mother fucker and see if I can't replace you in a week."

"Liam," Emma gasped.

"Yeah. I'll have a new girlfriend, one who will fuck me and not cry every time I touch them."

You...." Emma frowned, "You never meant anything you said?"

Liam nudged her away, unsure what he expected from his outburst, but it was hard to control the rage that stemmed from past traumas. The false narratives roaming in his mind made his knees weak, and he parked on the couch, holding his head in his hands. His blood was boiling.

"Liam, can we just talk-"

"Get out of my face. I'm sick of looking at you."

Emma walked to her room and followed his orders. Returning, she slid the bag over her shoulder and grabbed her keys.

"I'll be back for the rest of my stuff."

Liam shot to his feet. After brewing, he looked toward her like a lost puppy or a child, realizing he had broken his mother's vase.

"You are not going back to him!"

Emma jumped at his loud voice but quickly walked to the door, "I wasn't, but I'll be out of your way, I promise."

"Emma," Liam held out his hand, and Emma flinched, "I didn't mean it. And I'm so sorry that I scared you."

"Liam, living with you is a lot like a scary movie. I can't watch this anymore." Emma frowned, "But I know there's a good guy inside of you somewhere."

"You can't even break up with me. You're supposed to be upset, but you can't be mad at anyone, can you?" Liam smiled weakly, grasping her hand, "And you can't leave me."

Emma scoffed, "Do you hear yourself when you talk? Or do you just blurt out whatever you think will hurt or make me happy?"

"I get angry," Liam announced loudly, and Emma backed toward the door.

He licked his lips and stepped closer.

"You think I am a bad guy? You might be right, but I didn't like how he talked to you out there."

"So, you treated him like a punching bag, and I was supposed to cheer you on?

"When you're with me, no one will hurt you."

"That's not how you treat people, sir."

His title slipping from her lips gave him hope.

"You don't want to leave. I know you don't."

Emma shrugged, "What do you want from me, Liam? My virtue? Cause you took it, you took everything from me," she covered her mouth, tears tumbling down her cheeks.