A Good Kisser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You forgot your phone outside," Sharon.

"I know, but I didn't realize it until I was under the sheet and didn't feel like getting up. I was hoping you would notice it and bring it to me ... thanks, Charles."

She smiled and stretched out her hand. Her eyes staring into mine, unblinking. Her finger pressed down on mine as she took the phone. Without looking at it she tossed the phone aside.

"Midnight is gone but I think I've got a good reason for another kiss," Sharon said, smiling mischievously.

"I'm all ears. If it sounds good, I'll be all lips, sweet sis."

"Well, you're in my bedroom and I'm about to go to sleep, a goodnight kiss would be in order ... eh?"

I did not reply; I simply leaned over and pressed my lips to hers. Her lips parted immediately, and she eagerly offered her sweet tongue. I sucked on her tongue long and passionately, then I licked and chewed and sucked her lips before going back to her tongue. All the while her arms were locked around my neck, ensuring I did not pull away before she was fully satisfied. After what seemed like a minute, she loosened her grip on my neck and moved her mouth away.

She was panting and smiling blissfully.

"That was so good, bro ... Donette certainly knew what she was talking about. You're de best kisser ever," she exclaimed.

I straightened up, not wanting to make any mistakes. I knew what I wanted, but was Sharon of a mind to go any further than a kiss? What I had in mind, I'd never considered before, but in the last couple of minutes as I was on my way to Sharon's room I had convinced myself to make a dash for the incest finish line, and I wanted to win, not lose. Losing would be embarrassing, and maybe hurtful to us both, so I had to tread carefully.

"You know, Sharon, after you got up, I decided to take your advice and stretch my imagination as far as it would let me."

"Really! How far did it take you in those few minutes? ... tell me."

I felt goosebumps on my arms and heat around my neck and ears.

"I'd rather show you, sis."

"No problem ... I'd love to look." Sharon whispered anxiously and looking down at my tented shorts..

I leaned over, grabbed the sheet and lifted it completely off her. I threw it to the floor, and almost fell to the ground myself, made dizzy by the magical sight before my eyes. Sharon was totally naked ... no nightie, no panties. She rolled off her side and lay on her back, spreading her magnificent thighs slightly.

"Whoa, I know yuh nightie was tiny but ah never would have believed that yuh body could have swallowed it all up!" I cried out.

"Nah ... it wasn't swallowed; I got rid of it. I expected you to come. I knew your imagination would stretch to this room, and I didn't want anything to be in the way when you came to give me the pounding I need."

Looking at the big juicy body that had suddenly become mine to have. I quickly pulled down my boxers and stepped out of it. It was all I'd been wearing. My cock stood out long, high and hard, bouncing with happiness. She looked at the long, hard cock, wide eyed and open mouthed.

"Wow, yuh do look ready to start the new year off pounding dat," Sharon said, looking away from the long, hard cock and looking down at her own nakedness.

"Yes mam ... with your permission."

"As you've been such a gentleman all night long ... permission granted."

I climbed onto the bed as she shifted to the middle. I gently pried her soft, delicious looking thighs apart and got on my knees between her legs. I stared down at her crotch. She was bushy, but nicely so. It was exceptionally low cut and had a neat triangular shape. She was probably one of those ladies who experienced nasty bumps when their hair is removed and had settled for a low, even cut instead, using the shortest comb on the shaver. Her triangular mat looked like it had been tended to by a master landscaper.

"Just fucking beautiful, sis," I cried out.

"Glad yuh like what yuh see, it's all yours now, baby ... it could have been yours years ago ... but as they say ... better late than never."

"You kidding, years ago!" I said, amazed by her revelation.

"I kid you not, big bro, I've been wanting your cock since I was a teenager, but you never showed any sign of interest and I didn't have the courage to make the first move ... until tonight," she explained

"before I pound dat, my sister, let me give you a proper goodnight kiss," I said, lowering my face to her visibly pulsing pussy, and instantly loving the rich smell of her arousal.

I hovered over it a few hesitant seconds to deeply breathe in its aroma and softly blow onto it like I was cooling hot soup.

"Ooooooooh ... damn, just the feel of yuh breath down there got me feeling like ah ready to cum ... ohhhh fuck!" She cried out passionately.

I stretched out my tongue and began licking the extremely thick folds of prime meat with long forceful strokes.

"Oh gawd ... oh ... oh ... oh," Sharon cried.

She grabbed my head and began bucking against my face. I grabbed her hips and held on tight. I managed to part the pussy folds with my tongue, sending it into her hot, red passage. And the night threw up yet another surprise. Sharon howled hard and long like a she-wolf calling to a distant mate and began cumming with wildly bucking hips. What the fuck? I'd never known a woman to cum so quickly -- and I hadn't even touched her clit as yet.

"aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aieeeeeeee!"

Her fireworks lasted for a long time and when it was over she was smiling lovingly at me, her big black eyes filled with tears of joy and her long straight, sexy nose, like that of East African women, was flaring from passion-induced heavy breathing. I was still between her legs, my chin on her lower belly, my arms around her rump, hands clutching her sides.

"Thanks Charles ... I needed that ... I've been waiting so long for you to touch me in a special way."

I looked to her chest and saw the heaving, heavy banana breasts. The surprisingly tiny nipples were hard and stretched to their max, which was not much. I dragged myself forward and took one into a hungry mouth.

"Oooooooo, yesss! suck dem baby ... suck yuh baby sister's bubby," she urged.

I dragged in a mouthful of the rounded, conelike breast tip and fed on them eagerly, alternating between sucking and chewing and nibbling on the little pips. Meanwhile, my hand covered the other one, gently massaging and learning its texture and shape. As I worked over her breasts, my cock was stretched out along her upper, inner thigh and lower belly. I could feel her rolling her body against it as if urging it to forget about me and what I was doing, and just slide into her pussy. She took hold of the hard, long tool and tried to position it at her entrance. I adjusted my body, and she succeeded, parting her thick lips with the thick fuck stick and jerking upwards.

"Pound it," she whispered pleadingly.

I pushed forward gently and felt my length of pipe sliding up her chute. The feeling was marvelous. She bent her knees and pulling them back, spread her legs wide, offering me all her sweetness. With my hands at her sides I was making quick, short jabs to get her pussy walls prepared for more inches. She threw her legs on my shoulders, and as I leaned forward, sending her knees down to her shoulders, she cried out:

"Pound dat ... pound it ... pound me, bro ... hard."

I gave her what she asked for, sending stiff, stout muscle up her clinging twat -- in out, in out, in out.

"Yessssssss, yessssssss ... oh fuck, yessssssss ... this feels so good ... do you like fucking your baby sister, bro, is my pussy good?"

"Yes, Sharon, baby, I love it, and your pussy is the best I've ever had. I fucking mean that," I replied.

I made a sudden hard lunge and went deep in her. Her body shivered and she grimaced I remained still, buried to the base of my cock in my little, big and sexy sister. She opened her mouth wide as if in a scream, but no sound emerged, only a steady panting. I withdrew slowly and then slammed forward, hard, once again burying my cock to the base. This time both her mouth and eyes flew open. Her big black eyes locked with mine. At first there was a look of shock, followed by one of surprise and then those mesmerizing eyes softened, and I felt they were sending me a message. I felt that they were saying, I am yours now my brother, yours forever, you can fuck me whenever and however you want. She smiled and I nodded at her. She closed her eyes.

I began making deep, steady strokes and she grunted sexily with each thrust.

"Ooooooh! I like what you're doing to me ... hnnnnnnnn! Hnnnnnnnn!

I quickened, using slightly shorter strokes now, and twisting my body to hit her walls.

"uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," she went.

And despite being in that cramped position, with my shoulders on the inner side of her knees, pressing them down on her chest, she pressed her hands palms down hard on the mattress and managed somewhat to lift herself upward and meet my every thrust. She was a game fucker, trying to give as much as she was getting. I had never felt so good going back and forth in a pussy. My cock felt like it was being massaged.

"let me take down my legs, ah want to wine foh you, baby ... oh god, yuh make me feel so good," she whispered panting.

I rose and she dropped her legs down along my sides, the soles of her feet on the bed. I kicked back my legs and stretched out along her, my elbows by her side, my hands gripping her shoulders from under her arms, hers around my neck as she began to wind under me, rolling her hips and belly smoothly. I elevated my torso a bit so she could work well under me. I remained still, buried halfway in her, so I wouldn't pin her down and restrict her moves.

"aiee, aiee, aiee, aiee," she cried continuously, as she wined against the big, long cock in her tight pussy.

She moved with a slow rhythm at first, then gradually quickened until she was going at a frantic pace, rolling and jerking and lifting. I stayed with her and then I began to move my hips to match hers. I alternated between grinding into her and making long, deep thrusts. I noticed she was making mewing sounds and gripping me harder when I did the grind and I realized that my base was teasing her long, stout clit. I stuck to the deep grind alone and she wrapped her legs around the backs of mine and quickened her pace, going ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. I felt my explosion threatening and I tried to hold it back for her sake, but I didn't need to, for she gave a sudden shout and began rocking with convulsions. I grabbed her shivering hips, and thrusted deep as my nerves erupted and my entire body exploded. I jerked like an epileptic as I fired shot after shot of semen into my sister's clinging pussy, her body jerking with likewise ferocity as mine.

I rolled off her and we lay side by side panting and holding hands. But not for long because she soon rolled onto her side and threw a thick, soft leg across my stomach and placed her head on my chest. I brought my arm around and embraced her.

"You, sleepy?" I asked

"Yes, but I won't sleep ... I want to fuck some more before the old folks come home," she said, giggling.

"The same here ... yuh pussy too sweet ... the best."

"See what I meant by looking the right place?" she asked.

"Yes, and I'm glad I did ... I'm glad we both looked the right place," I replied.

"Now we have something to look forward to, not only for tonight, for many other nights ... I hope." She ended questioningly.

"You can bet on that sis. I want to make up for all the years lost because I wasn't reading your signals."

"Suddenly, life has become sweeter ... I'm truly satisfied ... we'll have to be careful though," She said, looking a bit concerned.

"At what point tonight did you decide that you were gonna let me fuck you," I asked her.

She smiled sweetly, "Well, I got turned on from watching Latoya seducing Danny, and I started thinking that I wish you and I weren't siblings, so we could go home and have sex. Then I moved from that into thinking that maybe, despite being siblings we could just for a moment throw morals aside and get naughty. Then I moved to deciding that I could at least have a little fun flirting with you and pretending it would happen. I started my game from the moment I entered the car. Even when I got you to kiss me and I felt your erection at the bar, I hadn't yet made up my mind, it was still a game, a sort of compromise. I continued the game at home, still not thinking I had the guts to go through with it, even if you made a move. But the exact moment I made up my mind to have sex with you tonight, was when you stared at my breasts in the kitchen and you said if you've got it flaunt it. The way you looked at my bosom! That was the moment my pussy was set on fire and I told myself we were going to fuck tonight even if I had to visit your room while you were sleeping."

She began nibbling and sucking on my nipples and I closed my eyes, enjoying the bliss. I ran my fingers through her soft afro hair as she sucked my nipples.

"I gotta go pee," she said, and sprung up.

I looked with admiring eyes at my sister's fine statuesque body, amazed at the sheer beauty of her nakedness -- the big bouncy ass, full shapely thighs, wide hips and trim waist. She was truly an amazon queen. Her belly though fleshy was neither round nor flabby. She went first to her dresser and took something out of a drawer, it looked like a pill. She turned around and smiled at me, and as she walked toward the door every bounce of her splendid boobs caused a throb in my penis. I looked up at the clock on the wall, it was two-fifteen. I went to the kitchen and got some ice cream. We took the ice cream back to the living room and huddled together in a chair. She mentioned that our mom would catch a fit if she knew we were sitting in her chair on our naked asses.

She put ice cream on my nipples and licked it off. Next, she coated the head of my cock and sucked it off but continued sucking long after the ice cream had disappeared. I told her it was my turn and made her lie on her back. I applied the treat to her breast and licked and sucked at it like she had done to me. Then I ate some out of her navel before lathering her pussy and licking it off passionately. She had an extremely stout and prominent clit, and I feasted on that for a while before turning her over onto her belly. The last of the chocolate ice cream was smeared on her ass cheeks and into the deep crack. She giggled uncontrollably as I licked and chewed the two fleshy mounds. And when I spread the cheeks and went down on her ass hole, she moaned and bucked and then got on her knees. I probed and licked and sucked the little hole until she was crying out with pleasure.

"Charles?"

"Yes, sis?"

"Do you ever do anal with your girl friends?

"Yes, I do ... do you do that?"

"I've never done it ... but the way I'm feeling now, I feel like I want to ... you make me feel so good, I want to do everything with you ... I want you to have all of me ... yuh think we should try it?"

"If you want to baby, yes."

I ate her ass some more, while she ate mine, in the sixty-nine position, then suggested we go back to the bedroom.

"Yuh got any oil?" I asked.

"Yes, baby oil that I rub on my skin sometimes.

In the bedroom she sucked my cock, then lathered it copiously with oil. I took the bottle and applied it to her little hole as she kneeled on the edge of the bed with me standing on the floor. I prepared her hole with a finger, sending it in and out, slowly first then at a quicker pace. I centered my cock between the beautiful cheeks and left it resting against the door for a little while. I moved it up and down against the intended target. I could tell she was tense. I pressed it against the entrance.

"You ready Sharon?"

"Yes, give it to me."

"If it's too painful and you want to stop, I won't mind," I coaxed, patting her rump and gently rubbing a cheek.

"I won't stop, no matter what. I want you in there even if it tears me apart."

I pushed forward and felt some resistance. I pushed again and she groaned as her walls expanded to take the head. Another push and I was a couple of inches inside her. She groaned louder and then gnashed her teeth. I pushed forward and Sharon's entire body trembled as more of me sunk into her shit hole.

"Woooooooo!" she cried out painfully.

I stopped, to get her used to the intrusion before I went further.

"Don't stop Charles, give it to me baby."

Instead of going deeper inside her, I gripped her hips, pulled back a little and started fucking her tight ass with quick, short jabs. She moaned incessantly as I moved in her asshole. Then with a sudden thrust I sent almost all of me into her secret, sacred place, now no longer a secret, no longer sacred. Once again, her entire body trembled. I was now making deeper thrusts and she was rolling her hips pleasurably although whimpering. I reached under and grabbed hold of her breasts, squeezing them gently as I slow pounded her alternative pussy. She surprised me when I heard her say:

"Can I lie on my back Charles?" she asked.

Without withdrawing I eased her onto her side then lifted a leg high as I turned her onto her back. She immediately bent her knees and pulled them back. It was a truly captivating sight -- my big, beautiful sister on her back, all six feet three inches, and two hundred plus pounds of loveliness, sprawled out under me, my cock lodged in her tight asshole. When I resumed pumping her, she looked between her legs at the cock moving back and forth in her ass.

"Oh my god, Charles, you're buggering me, you're buggering me, and it feels soooo good ... oh fuck!"

Excited and encouraged by her words I began pumping faster and as I did, I held the long clit between thumb and forefinger, gently rubbing and pumping it. She cooed sensually and jerked her hips in a steady rhythm. I heard her hissing loudly while looking straight into my eyes. And then she was cumming, violently. I embraced her thighs so that her rocking wouldn't dislodge my member. When she was still, I pushed my body and crawled forward, taking her and myself flush onto the bed. I kept on deep jabbing the asshole and when she realized that I was near cumming, she cried out:

"Yes honey, yes, shoot yuh sperm in yuh sister batty, wet it up."

I shot into her, long and hard and she sunk her nails into my back. When I was finished cumming and lay on top of her, she found my mouth with hers and we kissed for a long time, enjoying each other's taste. When we broke the kiss and were lying on our backs, we both looked up at the clock at the same time and chuckled. We knew that we had more than two hours before our folks got home. I reached out a hand and stroked my sister's extra-long clit.


12