A Good Looker

Story Info
An astronomer has an out world visitor for worldly sex.
3.6k words
4.54
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
221 Followers

Laurel felt that she was missing out.

She looked down at the time on the screen of her computer in the desolate observatory to see 2am on the dot. She pushed back from her desk and ignored the top secret message boards which never ceased to stop with activity. A set of warm kettle bells and a pull up bar called to her to let out steam again, but the pings of the channels suddenly rose to fill her desolate laboratory. She stomped over and put the computer on silent, then turned to her workout.

Laurel exhaled on the mat and let the sweat bead around her neck and forehead. The temporary rush of endorphins were just enough to let her bask in reality for just a moment. Yes, first contact with an outside civilization was incredible. So exciting to her that she could barely peel her eyes away from her computer every night when she was first assigned to Kitt Peak National Observatory. Be thankful, she was told by her director of research, that her level of expertise in astrophysics and study on orbital bodies got her to be part of something classified, historic, and life changing. But after weeks of making simple observations of their ships and tracking their orbits, the excitement started to fade as the realization that not much in her own orbit had changed. Channels became more encrypted. Less and less detail was shared. And soon she felt completely left out, only wondering what the chatter in the closed channels were all about. Laurel pressed her sweaty palms into her eyes and arched her back, releasing tension in the store muscles that she built over several lonely weeks. The realization started to hit her: She would never meet or see them.

Laurel got up, threw her musty t-shirt on her computer chair and headed to the upper level of the telescope.

With all of the new satellites in orbit and the introduction of the space elevators, not much could be seen from Earth anymore, even with the most upgraded and powerful telescope at her disposal. She walked into the dome of the giant telescope towards the power controls and keyed the commands to rotate the entire observatory towards her favorite constellation: Orion. She sat down and pulled up her phone as she waited for the building to rotate into position.

There was a notification on her phone from a dating app, and she shook her head knowing what was coming. Another bathroom selfie with a large waistline messaged her "U up?' She swiped left on the conversation and deleted it. Part of the scientific sacrifice, she thought, as the amount of eligible bachelors in the vicinity of this empty town left little to choose from, and even less during her night shifts. And now with only exercise to occupy her time, the echoes of the halls were the only flirtation she felt.

As she let out a sigh as she looked up to the stars slowly rotating towards the first space elevator. If she stared long enough, she could see small bright specks of light moving around and towards the station. To be on that station, to meet them in the flesh in zero gravity, was the only other want greater than the one building between her legs. Sometimes she liked to try and count how many ships arrived each evening in between entertaining her fantasies. This time she counted a few more than usual. One in particular was very easy to see, which was odd. She resisted the urge to dive deeper into her own pants and stood up to look. The sparkling speck approaching the station was the largest she'd been able to see with her naked eyes.

As the observatory started to cross the path of the space elevator, she keyed the command for the rotation to stop. The massive gears whirled to silence, pointing the telescope right at the station atop the elevator. She mounted the observing chair and began to key up the dials, then paused for a moment.

The director of her research division made it very clear that following operation security protocols was paramount. Any observation she made was logged and would be checked regularly. But the buffoon got caught up in the excitement just like everyone else. After that first briefing, he never returned or even checked in on her. In fact, most of her reports went unreceived in the past few weeks. She couldn't tell if people were somehow distracted or just didn't care, or a combination of both.

There's nothing wrong with just looking, she said to herself. Besides, any idiot with an off-the-shelf telescope was looking up at the space elevators anyway, trying to catch a glimpse of the new terrestrials visiting our planet. But with one of the most powerful telescopes in the world (and probably the only one with enough skill to operate this massive scope), perhaps she could see a little more than the average person. Besides, she told herself, what harm could come from just looking?

She punched in commands for near observation and began the painstaking process of refocusing the lens. After only a few minutes, the ship came into view. Her eyes grew wide as the focus caught the glare of the sun off of the ship's underside. Unlike the regular 'ferries' as they were called, this one wasn't just a small smooth sphere. This one was like a gathering of stuck bulbs, as if several were mashed together from a four year old blowing bubbles. But its sheer size in comparison to the elevator was immense. She studied it a while, taking in the smooth sides and its metallic composition. She began to wonder about its propulsion and how it moved when a very bright light on the side appeared. It hurt her eyes, as if she was looking into the sun.

As she pulled back from the lens and rubbed her eyes to adjust, she looked down on the ground to see the floor illuminated, almost as if it was a full moon. Except it wasn't a full moon at all. She looked back into the lens, blinking to try and see through the hurt. It was the only light, and it was aimed straight at her. It started to flash, then it stopped. The moonlight faded away.

Laurel got the distinct feeling that something... Or someone was looking back.

---

The next shift, Laurel kept the channel notifications on silent, but she sipped her coffee and watched the activity anyways. The arrival of the large bulb ship was clearly causing the extra traffic, but she was more worried about the blinding light she saw the evening before. Something glowed in Laurel that she couldn't describe. She tried to convince herself that she saw a stabilizer fire on the ship, but the overwhelming feeling of being seen by something after these long weeks was too tantalizing to ignore. She set her coffee down and leaned back in her chair and started to let her hand explore her body. Part was to comfort her loneliness, and another was to divulge a fantasy of the visitors above. Her hand started to make its way down her chiseled abdomen to tease herself.

The screens in front of her went black. She froze, hand halfway down her pants. One screen flickered back to life and made Laurel jump out of her seat. The message board, usually full of channels and chatter, were cleared except for one. It was unlocked.

A single message was waiting for her to open.

She reached out a shaking hand and clicked it open.

"You're a very good looker," said the message. Laurel's adrenaline dumped into her system as her chest started to rise and fall quickly. Was it her director? Was she in massive trouble? She pulled up to the keyboard and looked at the screen name. It was in characters that the visitors used.

No way, she thought.

"Who is this?" she typed back.

"I'm one of the explorers, just like the rest of us," it said. Laurel's head started to spin as she tried to keep her science brain in function. She couldn't be talking to one of them. Could she? It had to be a trick, or a mistake since direct contact was only authorized at the highest level. Her hands froze over the keyboard.

"From the... ship?" she managed to type.

"The new arrivals, yes," it said. Laurel took a moment to dance around her lab and run her hands through her blonde hair. She giggled like a teen, feeling like one and letting her inhibitions go.

"What do you mean I'm a good looker?" Laurel asked.

"I saw you last night," it said. "Not many humans are good with their instruments. You caught my... eye, immediately."

Laurel couldn't type fast enough.

"Well thank you," she typed. "I'm flattered that you saw me."

"We all need to be seen by someone," it said. "And we all have our assignments, don't we?"

"And what's yours?" Asked Laurel.

"Our observations show that humanity is... Taking itself a little too seriously. Most are here to provide some technology and relief. The rest of us... Well, we're here to help you have a little fun."

"What kind of fun?" Laurel asked.

"Made to order, so to speak in your language," it said.

Laurel couldn't resist. "You mean anything I want?"

"Without reason," it said. "But I can tell based on your looking what kind of fun you might be seeking."

Laurel started to blush. She reminded herself that she was just in her bra during the observation last night. Who knows what else this explorer might have seen.

"And what would that be?" she asked, trying to provoke the strange explorer.

"I, like you, enjoy playing with instruments. And I happen to be one of the best among my compatriots. Perhaps we can share and learn from our skill sets?"

"Any instrument in particular that you'd like to learn from me?" Laurel asked boldly. The response took a moment, which made her heart rise in her chest. The response was simple.

"Yes. You."

Laurel's toes curled in her shoes. She began to type just as another response came in, as if the explorer read her mind.

"Don't worry, I'll come to you."

---

Laurel stood in front of the mirror of the sleeping quarters of the observatory in the only dress she had; a tight fitting off the shoulder black cocktail dress that hugged her waist. It was meant to be the dress she would wear for the final party for her stint at the observatory. She noticed her shoulders had changed from weeks of pull-ups and began to fuss about her makeup. Would the... explorer even know the difference? In ways she felt silly for wearing her nicest black bra and pantie set. Perhaps the explorer really did want to just look at the telescope and just ask her questions. She debated on being more casual but she made up her mind and went to the upper level, heels clicking against the echoing empty building.

The explorer didn't give a time, nor did it explain how they would get here. But she queued the telescope up anyway to point back at the space elevator. She leaned against the wall while the building rotated. Her mind started to wander as to what this being would be. Maybe innuendos and sarcasm didn't translate well with them? She began to brush her skirt and started to feel silly.

But when she began to brush, the moonlight returned. Looking up, appearing along the entrance of the telescope was the silhouette of a man. She startled and let out a yelp. The silhouette jumped too.

"Are you Laurel from the chat?" a smooth voice said. Laurel held her breath and tried not to let her heart jump out of the dress. She adjusted herself and tried to rouse herself to speak, but her breath was taken away as the explorer stepped forward.

He was in human form, but his skin looked algae green. His eyes were deep and shaped like cat's eyes. He wore a suit that was form fitting around a set of broad shoulders. As he continued to walk forward, Laurel pressed herself into the wall, eyes completely wide and unable to speak.

"Well?" he said, coming close. There was a smell of deep oak wood and sand that emanated from him, reminding Laurel of her childhood vacation spot with her family. Her hands relaxed enough to push herself off the wall a bit and stand up straight.

"Yes. Yes I'm... I'm Laurel. Are... Are you the explorer from..." She looked up at the space elevator.

"Yes, it's me," he said, smiling. His teeth were white and straight. "You look a bit different from the evening before," he said.

Laurel started to blush. He did see me in my bra. Fuck. She thought.

"Yes well... I didn't expect that anyone was actually looking," she said.

"Oh I've been looking," he said, stepping closer still. "In fact, I've been looking at you for a little longer than just last night. I've been very impressed with," he looked down at her dress and then at the seam, revealing the top of her black bra set, "the way you've handled your instrument."

Laurel started to replay the last few nights in her head. How many times have I touched myself? Did he see all of that? Is that what he is referring to?

"I'm glad," she said gulping, "it's nice to be watched from afar. I'm... Very glad to meet you." The explorer came closer.

"Haven't met many others at all up here by yourself, have you?" he said. He put his hand on the wall above her. Laurel stared into his eyes and took in his scent. It almost made her roll her eyes back into her head.

"Yes. I haven't been having much fun... playing with my instruments all by myself."

"Then maybe," said the explorer, tracing a finger over her shoulder and down across her dress, "you wouldn't mind if I played with your instrument. We can have fun together, yes?"

Laurel felt her legs start to shake at his touch. She nodded her head at him, just as he interlaced his fingers into hers, pressing her hand above her head against the wall. He slowly pressed his body into hers. The heat of his firm body pressed against her dress, driving her into the wall. His other hand graced her shoulder and gently pressed her against the cold steel of the building.

His lips met hers. Laurel felt the sweet taste of his lips that immediately sent her brain sparking and her insides on fire. He pressed further, driving his hips into hers. He took her other hand and pressed both of them above her, softly kissing and driving his hips in a slow motion, making her want to press harder into him. Her thoughts started to race, but then a gentle hand caressed her face in between kisses and her brain went silent. Only the feeling of pleasure remained. The how, the why, and everything else faded away. Just the cat eyed alien now staring at her was all that mattered. He leaned into her and whispered into her ear.

"Allow me to explore you," he said. "And let us have a little fun with that instrument of yours."

A hand slid up Laurel's right thigh and gently teased the outside of her panties, already wet and ready. The finger circled, making Laurel gasp. It traced up and down, feeling it just graze right past her clit that made her arch her back with each stroke. She kissed him harder and drove her hips forward more. He continued to tease and let her soak through so much that she didn't know if it was the sweat of the evening or herself starting to drip down her legs. She started to moan.

The explorer stepped back a moment and looked at her, smiling at her moaning and parted lips. Without so much as a flinch, his coat fell from his shoulders revealing a massive green torso. He reached out to her and took her dress from the top and slipped it down around her waist. Laurel was now happy she had her best bra on, as the explorer licked his lips in pleasure.

He then reached down to the bottom of her skirt and pulled it up, revealing her chiseled legs and waist. Laurel started to thank herself for all the sit ups, pull ups, and exercise over the last week. The explorer began to return a similar thank you as he ceremoniously removed her bra and panties right against the wall.

The explorer got down on his knees, using one hand to press Laurel against the wall, while the other put her leg over his shoulder. He kept eye contact with her as he lowered his mouth over her pussy and gently licked.

The sensation made Laurel come up on her toes as his tongue began to explore around her. He went up and down slowly, making her rise on her toes with every up lick, then shiver with the down lick. Laurel began to moan so loud that the echoes against the observatory became loud. She covered her mouth and used her own hands to caress her own chest.

But she could not contain the moan that escaped her mouth as his tongue slightly extended and made its way inside her. It curled up in ways she'd never felt and reached her g-spot ever so lightly. It began to circle inside her as she lost control of her hands and gripped the shoulders of the explorer. She looked down into his cat eyes as he smiled and let out a moan. The vibrations from his vocal cords felt better than any vibrator she'd ever used. She came immediately as she stared at him. The explorer took time to taste her and let the orgasm wash over her entire body.

Panting and struggling to stay balanced on one heel, the explorer lifted her up with ease and carried her to the chair of the telescope. He pushed the chair back and gently laid Laurel in the chair. He knelt in front of her again, her legs now spread in front of him and tits rising and falling from her breathing.

"Little more fun than just watching I bet?" he asked. Laurel, unable to form words, nodded in approval.

"Mind if I watch for a little while?" he asked. Laurel didn't need to nod as he slipped his fingers inside her, slowly reaching further and further back. Laurel began to arch her back as his fingers touched a sensitive spot deep within her. The circles he made around her cervix made her almost dizzy with pleasure as he would withdraw, then send a sweeping tongue up over her clit, then enter inside her again. The back and forth sensations made Laurel move her hips rhythmically. He stared at her as she stared back, watching her reactions to each twirl of his fingers inside her. Laurel started to see stars as she came again while his fingers circled her cervix for another time.

Laurel let out an exclamation that she could not recall as english. The explorer smiled and pressed a hand on her chest again, making her relax into the chair. His hands came up to her tits and squeezed her nipples as his tongue continued to work its magic both over her and inside her. She felt herself cumming again, and he was quick to taste her and lap up her sweet taste.

He pulled back and pulled her up on her heels. He pressed another kiss on her, letting Laurel taste herself and the sweet sensation of his tongue. He quickly turned her around, her blonde hair whipping around as she faced the chair. He bent her over on it, keeping her ass in the air.

Laurel had to use one hand to steady herself on the chair, the other to cover her mouth as the explorer's tongue found new ways to pleasure her. Kisses against her ass made her jump. A quick bite on her ass brought her to attention. And then a long lick up her clit, over her labia, and onto her ass made her almost gush with an orgasm she never thought she could have. Then, his fingers circled her clit, while his tongue made its way inside again, and another finger softly circled around her ass. The rhythmic sensations made Laurel's body tense as she gripped the chair, feeling stars burst in her head and within her pussy. Satisfaction overwhelmed her body with a final touch of clit, cervix, and ass that made her scream up to the stars.

The explorer turned her over and pressed her into the chair and planted sweet kisses against her while she recovered. She could not stop staring into his eyes.

"I like watching you," said the explorer. Laurel nodded. "Would you mind if I returned to watch again tomorrow evening."

"Yes," Laurel said, almost too quickly. The explorer smiled, then took his coat and gave it to her. She smelled the oak and sand and almost orgasmed just from smelling it.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow night, good lookin'," he said. She watched him walk into the moonlight and disappear.

Laurel stayed in the chair, panting and recovering. This, she thought, was most definitely the best post she could ask for. And instead of dreading the next couple of weeks, she now looked forward to every evening when the moonlight showed into the observatory.

Delimity
Delimity
221 Followers
12