A Good Man's Just Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after 4am when Ron quietly crawled into bed next to me. I nestled back into his arms instinctively, still asleep. Being asleep, I didn't have any conscious thought of where he'd been or what he'd been doing. For a time, I was just sleeping with my husband.

But slowly, I became aware of a couple of scents. Coconut and strawberries of Laura's shampoo and cosmetics and a much earthier scent of sex. Spent semen and wet pussy. A pussy scent just slightly different from my own.

My eyes flew open in realization. I reached back and clasped his arm. "You're home."

"Umm-Hmmm." he hummed into the back of my neck. He rested his hand on my swollen belly. After a couple seconds, he asked in as casual a manner as he could manage. "What did you think of those pictures? Any regrets?"

I eased my body and curled up comfortably against my man. "You looked very sexy together. No, no regrets.

A couple of minutes passed. I doubted he'd fallen asleep. An idea had come to me. "Ron, I don't want you to tell be about Laura for a while. Wait until after the new baby. Wait until I'm ready to fuck your brains out."

His hand slid up to softly grasp my swollen breast and he pressed his hips to my ass meaningfully. "It's a date, dirty girl."

*****

There is one final coda to this story. Laura came by the house the very next day. I was a little surprised to see her. It would be silly to exaggerate and say she'd been transformed into a whole new, mature woman. But she showed no shame or hesitancy in her posture. I think she was a little proud of what she'd done.

Ron, on the other hand, didn't know what to do with his eyes or hand or his voice for that matter. He kept looking from Laura to me with just a hint of fear, as if he thought there might be some kind of drama about to unfold.

Men.

Laura said she wanted two things but really I think she was there mostly for a third.

She was dressed in tight shorts and a football jersey, of all things. So I didn't think she was there for more seduction. She got me into our bedroom in private and asked for her bra. She gave me a very particular kind of look as she shrugged the jersey off, briefly showing me her little tits while she put the bra on and then swam back into the jersey.

She was probably also wondering if I had any regrets.

Then she asked if I had any condoms. As it happens, we did have some left over from before Ron's vasectomy... before the time we decided to try for a third and I subsequently got pregnant, actually. Still six months till they expired.

I no longer had a use for them so was happy to let Laura have the box. I think there were about eight in it.

She discarded the box and concealed them in her waistband. She made a face because the corners poked and scratched her a bit. Obviously she didn't want to be seen walking home carrying a box of condoms.

Yes, I have now realized a bag of some kind would have fixed that. Sometimes a person's brain is just focused on other things.

Then we got to some girl talk and the biggest reason for Laura's visit (though those condoms were pretty critical).

Laura had the house to herself for one more day and night. She was inviting Tommy over. The kid had a curfew but the two could spend an afternoon and evening alone together in Laura's house.

She was going to teach the teen a number of things. They were going to do things right and pretty much fuck all day.

Honestly, I don't think it's really what Ron taught her that matters. It was just a change in mindset. Laura was no longer going to treat sex as a reward for the boy or something that had to be done furtively. She now knew what was really at stake and how much she could get out of a meeting between bodies.

She was now ready to seize opportunities or to make them happen to suit her needs. No doubt Tommy was about to get an education but the real revelation will be the luxury of time and an eager, even demanding partner.

Good for them.

No, damn it, I am not a bad influence! Quite the contrary. I managed to spread a little extra happiness into the world.