A Good Mistake

Story Info
Zala plays with her sister's toy, becomes the toy herself.
8k words
4.62
12.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

Adja's anger surged as Daniel left the house. She hadn't mentioned it, but the dried cum still clinging to him as he'd dressed made it perfectly clear something had gone on last night after she'd gone to bed. It certainly hadn't been her, and it didn't seem likely he'd done it himself - which left Zala. "Well, she's gone too fucking far this time!" she muttered furiously to herself as the initial confusion turned to rage.

She didn't give a damn about him - they'd only been together for a few weeks, and if she wanted a cock on legs she could easily find another, who cares? But her..every time, whatever Adja had, Zala wanted. "Fucking my boyfriend, while I'm here, in the fucking house?!" she thought, stopping suddenly as an idea occured to her.

Opening the top drawer next to the bed and looking at the play handcuffs, Adja wondered if she could do it. Sometimes she enjoyed being restrained in the bedroom, among other things. The kinkier, the better so far as she was concerned. Staring down at them for a few minutes, she considered things - albeit, not with the clearest of minds.

"Fuck it, open your legs like a whore, you can open your mouth like a whore!" she decided, grabbing both pairs and creeping towards Zala's room. Slowly opening the door, the young woman was still asleep, quite soundly. For now. Adja quietly approached, until she was right at the side of the bed.

Jumping on Zala, the girl woke with a start as she tried to figure out what was happening in her dazed, half-asleep state. Adja had quickly grabbed and cuffed her hands leaned above her head while straddling her chest, before sliding down her legs to cuff her feet too. "Wha..Adja, what the fuck?!" she frantically asked her older sister, more than mildly confused.

Smiling sweetly, but with a dangerous glint in her eye she told her younger sibling, "I know what you did you little whore..." Grabbing Zala's hair as she returned, hurriedly shuffling up towards her chest again, she continued, "And I am fucking pissed, so either I beat it out of you, or you eat it out of me, your choice!"

Not that Adja was planning to let her answer. She hadn't bothered to put underwear on yet, barely having awoken when she'd put together what happened. Shifting swiftly upwards until she was directly above, she began at first gently rocking on Zala's lips - her clit bouncing off the girl's nose as she squealed something unintelligible, muffled by her sister's entrance covering her mouth.

"Shut up bitch, I don't care! Steal my toy, you'll be my toy instead.. Enjoy it, don't, I'll cum on your face either way!" she growled menacingly, holding Zala's head in place as she rocked faster, her juices coating her sister's face as she looked up at Adja, eyes wide with fear. She'd pushed her luck before, but... This was 'way' beyond anything that had happened up to now.

Zala didn't know how she felt beyond her sister's behaviour scaring her, yet as Adja rode her face to orgasm she felt her own body betraying her. She hadn't opened her mouth, but all she could taste, all she could smell, was Adja. It was almost intoxicating. She knew she was becoming more turned on by the second despite herself, as her sister used her lips and nose to get off - looking right into her eyes the entire time.

"Mmm, at least you make a good cumslut!" Adja exclaimed, bumping her clit hard on Zala's nose, her grinding slowing down as she relaxed a little, cumming somewhat soothing the tension brought on by the discoveries of the morning. "Now we need to talk." she told the younger sister firmly.

2.

Sliding down from her face until they were nose to nose, Adja pressed into her almost as though they were lovers. Zala's eyes widened, horrified, feeling a hand slip into her underwear, a finger gliding through her wetness. "Enjoyed it too, huh?" Adja laughed. Zala could feel herself reddening, there was no way to deny it, but she didn't want to be turned on by any of it. Being with a woman, being bound and taken. And by her sister at that.

As much as she didn't want it to be true, she wanted more. The shock of what was happening had overwhelmed her, but after recovering a little..the sensations of her sister's dripping lips mashing into hers, soaking her, the moans as she used her mouth to cum without a care in the world..

A swipe across her overexcited clit brought Zala back to reality with a jolt, Adja still right in front of her, smiling mischievously. "Finished daydreaming, whore? You were having fun cleaning me from your lips just there...Your tongue jealous, hmm?"

Zala jumped as she swiped again before sliding her finger deep inside. "So did you let him fuck you, or did you drink him, bitch?" Adja asked, curling her finger upwards inside, as she manipulated her clit slowly with her thumb.

"Uuughh..." she groaned as her sister toyed with her, "I..I....I swall..OH!" Zala squealed, Adja suddenly adding a second finger before continuing. "Well, your mouth is mine now. You'll eat whenever you're told." she said, adding a third finger for emphasis. "And you don't get to cum unless you behave, understood? Now cum!"

The elder sibling was making it up as she went along, but in her mind the younger woman was too wet not to be into it, even if it took some 'convincing'. Fine with her! "Fff....Fuuuuu!..." Zala managed, bucking into her sister's fingers uncontrollably, Adja's words twisting her in ways she'd never imagined as she spasmed, squishing around the invading fingers.

For her part, feeling her cum was turning Adja on more too, the burning rage turning to lust the further she went. "Maybe this is what I needed after all?" she considered, delighting in the slick wetness and Zala's soft moans now she'd slowed down.

"I asked a question, slut." She said, still looking deep into her eyes as her fingers slowly squished in and out. "Yes..." Zala mumbled, conflicted but too hot to say no. In any case, she was at Adja's mercy anyway with the cuffs on, so what else could she do? The problem was - she could explain away submitting to her, but not enjoying tasting her on her lips. Or hoping it wasn't long until she had a chance to taste her again.

"Good." Adja replied quietly, kissing her softly on the lips. Lingering for a second before sitting up and withdrawing her hand from Zala's underwear, leaving the girl breathless. She'd been close to cumming again, but her sister's kiss had sent shivers down her spine, her lips begging for more.

3.

Zala wasn't sure she'd ever been so confused in her life: after all that, Adja had opened the cuffs, pulled her up from the bed and dragged her to the living room, literally. There, she stripped her of the little clothing she'd slept in and told her to sit, but after that - nothing. Adja got them food, turning on the tv as they ate - Zala paying no attention to it as she toyed with her food, lost in her thoughts.

The day so far made no sense to her, it was a whirlwind of emotions pulling her in different directions all at once while she was helpless in the middle. Though she knew well that her own behaviour was responsible for her predicament. Daniel hadn't come on to her, she'd unzipped him there on the couch she was sat upon. Not that he'd resisted either.

Deep down, she'd always wanted to be like Adja, looking up to her for as long as she could remember. But this morning had made her realise they were very different women, she didn't think she could do what Adja had done, even if she was just as angry. Zala's stomach fluttered, remembering her kiss.

Tender, not angry. "Was she teasing me, or did she really just want to kiss me?" She considered, remembering a little too late that she was naked, sat with her legs slightly spread as she felt herself getting wet again - completely visible to Adja. "Having fun, Zala?" She said, smirking at the sight of her sister's entrance beginning to glisten as her face reddened again.

Adja had to admit to herself - she was having a lot of fun too, more than she'd thought. Initially it was just a way to get revenge, but she was very much enjoying dominating her, and secretly happy to see she wasn't alone.

Hesitating for a second, Zala nodded. "Come here." Adja told her. Trembling with anticipation, she did as she was told, approaching Adja's seat. Stood naked in front of her, the younger woman waited to see what her sister was planning with trepidation.

The few seconds before she was pulled into her sister's lap, straddling her legs, felt like an eternity to her. Face to face again, they took each other in, Zala quivering slightly as Adja's skirt tickled her sensitive opening.

Without warning, Adja kissed her again - this time with tongue forcefully exploring all around, hand on the back of Zala's head holding her close while her mind exploded. Slowly, she regained enough control to kiss back, moaning softly into her mouth as they became more and more passionate and intense, until finally with a wet pop, Adja pulled back.

"Eat me, my whore.."

4.

She didn't know whether it was the closeness, the passion of the kiss, or desire, but Zala didn't need to be told twice. Within seconds, she was ready, on her knees in front of Adja. Her only problem was where to start, a dilemma easily solved by her elder sibling pulling her in until their lips mashed together with an ecstatic groan.

Zala decided to be brave, running her tongue between Adja's lips, dipping inside for the first time with a soft moan of her own as the taste of her sister flooded her senses."Oh fuck yes!" Adja groaned as Zala explored, building confidence in what she was doing the further she went.

Soon she was enthusiastically gathering every drop of her juices up hungrily, licking, sucking and slurping at every fold and crevice she could reach. Lost in the moment, she didn't care how fucked up the day had been, that could wait. Here and now, all that mattered was pleasing Adja - and the burning wetness between her own legs that was overwhelming her fears and pushing her to give in to her lusts.

It wasn't long before Zala could feel her sister was close to cumming again, her hand tightening in her hair, breathing becoming erratic, her hips bucking up at her mouth... It surprised her, but if anything she was disappointed that she might be almost done.

For a second, she wondered if Adja would notice if she backed off so it lasted longer, thinking better of it when she remembered she was only to cum if she was allowed... And she really, really wanted to cum again, she was so hot by now that it was almost unbearable!

Instead, she decided her best option was to make Adja explode so hard, she'd have to let her cum. She hoped, at least. Gliding her tongue up and swirling around her clit, Zala held her mouth slightly open - leaving a trail of saliva drenching Adja's lips before sliding two fingers as deep as she could into her sister, fucking her with them furiously.

"Mmmh! Shit, more, more!" she screamed at Zala, who happily obliged, adding a third and finally fourth finger plunging deep into her until she stiffened like a board with a small squeak, scaring her for a few seconds until she saw Adja relax, exhausted but fine.

Face completely soaked, Zala sat back on her legs, looking up longingly at her sister. "Please..Can I cum? I really fucking need it after that!" Adja nodded slowly. "You did well, slut." Zala grinned, ecstatic as she slid backwards until she hit the ground, fingers dancing as she writhed on the floor giving Adja an unexpected but welcome show.

"Mmm, being used got you all hot and bothered huh? Suits me!" she laughed, smirking at her younger sibling as she bit her bottom lip at the display in front of her, pinching a nipple lightly through her tshirt. "Eat me like that every day and, fuck, we'll get on perfectly forever!" she added, to approving moans from the floor.

Both women took their time recovering the second time. Zala lay on the floor where she landed, hand now motionless, but fingers still buried within. Yesterday, she thought she wanted to be like Adja, confident, intelligent, alluring... Today, she realised she was more than content being her sister's submissive toy.

The dried juices coating her hand, thighs and face could testify to that. She'd known she shouldn't when she unzipped Daniel's jeans, but now, after this - she was glad she had! That had been fun but this was amazing!

Adja was doing some thinking of her own, she'd been so enraged that she had cuffed and fucked her own sister into total submission before she even really considered what she was doing, what would come after. Not that she could have predicted Zala's reaction anyway, but she was glad that she enjoyed herself.

She was talented, eager, and even better: hers. The irony that her sister's first real attempt had got her off harder than any time she could remember a boyfriend eating her, even with more experience, was not lost on her either.

It had been almost an hour since either spoke, each lost in their minds in a comfortable silence, so Zala jumped when Adja suddenly told her, "You sleep in my bed now, I need you close.. That was too fucking good!" Sitting up with a smile, the younger woman answered happily, "Anything for you!"

Seeing Adja still spread in front of her, she sheepishly added, "Could I?.." her expression almost embarrased as her sister raised her eyebrows, looking her over before asking, "You want more already, slut?"

Zala herself was surprised how much she wanted it, but the feel, taste, moans.. It drew her in, in such a way she didn't feel like she could resist. She'd never wanted to be with a woman, or even particularly considered it - but Adja had turned it all upside down in minutes.

Knowing her sister had enjoyed it as much as she had, that she wanted her to literally sleep beside her in case she was needed had given her flutters in her stomach and a burning heat between her legs. It was beyond want.

Nodding, Zala said quietly, "Need..." For a moment, Adja was stunned. With a shiver of anticipation as she looked her younger sister in the eye, she stood, telling her, "Well now, if it's 'need'...you'd better come with me then!" helping her to her feet and dragging her to the bedroom.

5.

Inside, Adja kissed her passionately before pushing her down on the bed, straddling her before continuing to tease Zala's tongue with her own. The younger woman felt as though she was melting into the bed under the intensity of her sister's kiss.

At 27 compared with her 20 years, Adja had a lot more practice than she did, seeming to know exactly what to do to get her worked up to extremes she hadn't known existed until now. Each little moan, twitch, any movement Zala made had a reaction from her older sister that sent her head spinning.

Adja ran her hands all over her, tickling along her sides, pinching a nipple, gliding along the outsides of her thighs, exploring every inch before breaking their kiss - to a soft moan of surprise from a very worked up and slightly disappointed Zala.

"Oh don't you worry, I'm just getting rid of these, and then we're really going to have fun..." Adja told her with a smirk as she slid off her skirt and tshirt, throwing them across the room. Distracted for a moment by her first proper look at her sister, her next words got Zala's attention, eyes widening, "This time you have permission to cum any time...enjoy!"

"Oh yes, you're going to cum a lot, my little whore!" she continued quietly, noticing the reaction and leaning back in towards her now breathless sister, nuzzling into her neck, kissing and gently sucking before whispering in her ear;

"A good mistress rewards her slut's good behaviour..and you've been very good today!" Zala groaned, her hips rising slightly in anticipation at her words, wanting to reply but Adja had already moved downwards, dragging her tongue from her neck to her breasts, swirling around a nipple before gently sucking on it.

The younger girl's mind had gone completely blank, giving in to the sensations running through her as her sister began to destroy any lingering doubt either of them had, rewriting all of the rules at once. Her nipples were so sensitive from all the excitement today that she felt like they alone could almost get her to the tipping point, Adja's attention getting more intense, sucking harder whilst pinching the other nipple.

Then she bit gently, a slight pressure and no more, smirking at the younger woman's hands tightly balled in the duvet as her back arched, throwing herself at her older sister. "That's nothing yet girl, you'll be a dribbling mess by the time I'm done with you!"

6.

She was silent, Adja's words echoing in her head as her sister worked her way lower, "I think I already am!" she thought, feeling soft kisses all along her stomach and sides on the way down. The older woman trailed as far as her waist before abruptly skipping to the bottom of her leg and working back up, making Zala moan loudly - she'd been so close she had felt Adja's breath, then she was gone again.

Soon she'd almost reached the top of Zala's thigh, slowly dragging her lips along the inside, stopping just short of her center - breath teasing again for just a second before she slid back down, kissing up the other leg with a grin, her sister twitching and squirming in anticipation.

The wait for her to reach the top again was ruining Zala, she could feel the bed was slightly damp below her, so excited her juices had trickled all the way down to the duvet. Eventually Adja had run out of leg, and was right in front of her entrance, soft, soaked and slightly red from her earlier exploits.

It was her turn to be breathless as she took in Zala's obvious wetness, knowing she'd caused every drop. After a few seconds staring, she decided that she'd teased enough. Slowly, Adja licked up Zala's lips, pressing gently inside and covering as much of her as she could in one move. "Oooooh! FFFFFfff...." Zala squeaked, Adja slurping a little as she came up to tell her sister, "Tasty little slut too...I could get used to breakfast in bed in the mornings!"

The younger sibling groaned at the suggestion as she dove tongue-first back into her dripping cunt, tenderly sucking, licking and swirling around as she bucked up into her mouth, muscles spasming occasionally when she hit a particularly sensitive point.

By now, Zala's moans were an almost uninterrupted stream, punctuated only by the wet licking and slurping between her thighs. The harder Adja devoured her, the louder she got, and the louder she got the harder her older sister ate her alive, like a delicious feedback loop.

Feeling a finger slowly sliding deep inside her as Adja focused on her clit, Zala's eyes were wide. Good as it felt, it wasn't her cunt it was pushing into she realised with a shiver, Adja's depravity destroying any chance she had of holding back any longer, intense pleasure flooding over her in waves as she flew towards orgasm.

"Aaaaaa!" she screeched, as the older woman gently fingered her arse, tongue mashed hard into her clit. The room spun, stars dancing on the edge of her vision for a moment as Zala stared at the ceiling blankly.

Feeling her sister coming up beside her, she looked around, saying weakly, "I fucking love being your toy!" Adja smiled back at her, "And you should always take good care of your toys!"

7.

They lay together for what seemed like a few minutes, though the fading light outside said it was much longer than that. Zala had barely taken her eyes off Adja, entranced. She'd always loved her sister, but this whole new twist in their relationship had changed the meaning of that love dramatically.

That first glimpse of her, descending onto her face, ready to use her to cum, was like a switch in her brain being flipped.

It was so wrong in so many ways, it seemed to jump back around to right. "If this is wrong, I don't think I want to be right.. Right didn't feel anything as good as this!" she considered, thinking back to last night with Daniel, and the boyfriends she'd been with.