A Good Night to Lie

Story Info
Justice is achieved.
752 words
4.15
125.9k
79
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at them from across the table not saying a word because I didn't have to. I had caught them red-handed making love in what used to be our marriage bed. Now they sat here across from me totally naked.

They were in total shock because I was still supposed to be doing five to ten. They didn't realize that I had three hours to get back before the next bed check and the prison was only thirty miles away.

My second in command and my wife had gotten careless. That was why I was here. After tonight's business, the nightmare would end. Their fear was written all over their faces.

Neither knew what to say because I was holding the gun.

My lovely slut of a wife who used to be the apple of my eyes was in total fear. At twenty-five years old she had it all and sold out to my second because he had a bigger cock.

"Why Tom Why?" I asked. "Did you have to set me up."

"It was easy once I got your wife under my control because you were and still are a patsy," He said. "All it took was getting her stoned on coke and a few photographs. You had the power, the connections, and you always played it straight."

"It was you who was on the take," I said. "Congrats you got me good. Before I kill you both, tell me how you did it."

He laughed and said, "I used the charity you set up to milk hundreds of thousands of dollars out of the seized assets in the property room because I had a spare key made. Each and every cent went into it and got transferred out of the charity electronically. Cash deposits can't be traced."

"You must have gotten inside help who was it may I ask?" I said with a smile then said. "It doesn't matter either way because none us our leaving here alive."

I watched him sit and think as I opened up the gun and put the six bullets in from my shirt pocket then said, "It's a nice night to die!"

"Son of a bitch," My wife said. "It wasn't even loaded."

"That's right, two bullets for each of us," I said. "It's best this way that way the taxpayer is not on the hook of paying for my room and board for the rest of my life."

"Tom, He's serious," My wife said.

It's amazing when the people you're looking at, realize they're going to die. For you see the choices they made flashing through their eyes.

"It was Jackie the captain's former wife who you used as the bookkeeper," He said. "She agreed for a cut of twenty percent."

I smiled because I believed he was finally telling me the truth.

"You're lucky," I said. "That the money was discovered missing after the criminal's trial was over. Was it your idea to have her testify against me or not?"

"It was her idea, I can't take credit for that," He said. "But it was sweet to see."

"Do you know what solitary is like seven days a week for over six years," I asked? "It drives the sane insane. That's why they will have no doubt it was a murder-suicide. Too bad you will never be able to spend any of the money you took."

"What if I offered you half," Tom asked. "I can transfer it electronically from its Swiss bank to anywhere in the world."

"Nah, because the moment my back was turned you would take it back and disappear," I said. "I learned once the hard way the cost of trusting you. I think it's time you said goodbye to each other and let me know which one of you want to go first."

Let me tell you there is no honor between crooks at moments like this. My wife the stupid bitch threw up all over herself. Tom shit himself. I don't' know which stunk worse. Both of them were buck naked sitting with what they created.

I took the whiskey bottle I had found and took a swig before passing it to them while saying, "Have one more drink in honor of a life well-lived."

That was when I stood up. I put the gun down and walked away.

Tom shot me six times.

I woke up in the hospital. Those dam blanks had knocked me out. In weeks I would be a free man.