A Good Sleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom," he grunted.

"Go, baby. Go in me, it's okay. I want to feel it," she managed to gasp.

She did feel it. She felt him expand in her, his cock growing bigger before releasing its load into her. Digging deep into his reserves, his cock pulsed as each gobbet of semen was ejected forcibly at her womb, where he'd formed just 18 years ago.

Emma could feel the hot liquid filling her and she came again, a post-orgasmic after tremor. When she felt a flood of juices on her ass, she assumed it was Gabe's come flowing out of her...except he was blocking his own juice. This was her squirting, the first time she'd ever done such a thing.

Gabe collapsed on her, and she welcomed it. His weight, his presence between her thighs, his still hefty cock in her vagina. She never wanted it to end. When he seemed to recover, he nuzzled her chest before locking his lips on a nipple.

"Oh, baby," she murmured, holding his head as he nursed. "That feels wonderful."

He sucked at her, sending signals to her pussy and her brain. His cock, now drained and limp, fell from her gaping vagina, followed by warm globs of his come. She felt it leak from her and marveled that he must have injected veritable gallons into her. Even now, millions of sperm were making their way into her barren womb, unable to find an egg to fertilize.

The thought made her sad, but also content that he could come in her as much as he wanted.

After a bit, she felt a stirring below, and said, "Again?"

He nodded on her breast, and soon they were at it again, his cock fully embedded in her hungry pussy, fucking her in long strokes. His second of the night took longer, and by the time he emptied himself into her again, she'd come two more times. The bed was soaked, but the two lovers just collapsed into a messy jumble of limbs and passed out.

***

The next morning was a slow awakening for Emma. Reality asserted itself in slow increments, starting with the warm press of a body against hers, legs entwined. Following that was the pleasant ache in her pussy, and then the puddle they were laying in. When she opened her eyes, Gabe was next to her, on his side, watching.

"Good morning," she whispered, without moving. She preferred to stay where she was, entangled.

"Morning," he returned, his chest rumbling against hers.

The memory of seeing his eyes open the night before came to her. "You were awake last night. Were you awake every time?"

"Kind of. At first it seemed like a dream, but starting from the first time, I was awake."

"The first time we...?"

He nodded.

"But you were asleep after."

"I think it's the melatonin. I fall back asleep really easily."

Emma let her thoughts off the leash, to examine how she felt. Slight apprehension, a smattering of guilt, and a whole lot of satisfaction was all she found. She had questions, though. "Did you know, when you invited me to stay with you, that we would end up doing this?"

Gabe grinned. "I hoped. I hoped more than anything I have ever hoped for before."

She gasped, cheeks burning at the compliment. "I hoped as well, even if I didn't think it 'out loud'."

He laughed, the vibrations running through her body. She felt a twinge as her body responded to it. Warmth built in her pussy, and she let herself ponder another bout when the alarm went off. It was an unwelcome return to reality; the wide world of normality yawned ahead of her, and she didn't want to face it. She hit 'snooze', and turned to snuggle into her son, facing him.

"I don't want to get up yet," she said.

"I'm not complaining," he said. The assertive bed partner from the night before seemed to have disappeared in the light of day. He was keeping his hands to himself, when she wanted to be held.

Emma grabbed his hand and pulled it over to her hip. When she smiled at him, he smiled back and ran his hand down around to her butt, pulling her to him. She purred, and said, "That's better."

Her consent seemed to give him his confidence, and he leaned in to nip her neck, which she craned to give him room. While he was kissing and sucking on her, the alarm went off again.

"Ugh, time to get up," she groused.

"I'm already up," he said, moving her body easily until she was on her back and he was on top again. She laughed and spread her legs, the warm pool of arousal in her middle igniting. He was soon pushing his cock into her, her wetness easing his passage.

It was a slow, easy, fuck, and the sensation of his shaft sawing at her entrance was sending her up again...until he came, suddenly and unexpectedly. Emma held him, enjoying the feel of his cock kicking as he emptied his balls deep into her.

When he was done, he pulled from her, more juices joining the puddle on the bed. "Sorry," he said. "You're too sexy. Seeing you under me, in the morning light...I couldn't hold it."

"You're going to have plenty of opportunities to make it up to me. Let's get going, or we'll be late," she said.

He nodded, handsome face sporting a wide grin. "Can I make it up to you somehow?"

"Don't talk much today, you'll need your tongue rested," she teased, as she stood up and left his room, bare as the day she was born.

Seconds later, she was running and giggling, chased by her naked son, wet cock flapping against his thighs. She made it to the bathroom, where he caught her and dragged her willingly into the shower. Her giggles turned to sighs as he washed her while paying careful attention to each body part.

"God, Mom, I love your body." He was massaging her breasts from behind, each one filling his large palms easily, her hard nipples tingling as he squeezed them.

"You do? That's nice to hear," she breathed, as he moved his soapy hands to the rest of her body. Wherever his hands roamed, waves of warmth followed, her sensitive skin yearning for his touch. The too-quick fuck in bed had left her hanging, and his massage was keeping that tension alive. "You might have to make it up to me now..."

"Okay," was all he said. He turned her around, leaning in for a kiss, which she eagerly returned.

When he pulled away and sank to his knees in the tub, the shower water hitting her back, she wasn't sure what his plan was. More washing? To her shock, he nuzzled his face into her skin where her leg met her lip, only inches from her pussy.

"What?" she asked, before clamping her lips shut. Whatever his plan, she wasn't going to stop him.

He kissed across her lightly furred mons, getting closer and closer to her honeypot, until with a flick of his tongue, he split her labia. She'd never had a lover who would go down there after coming in her. She hadn't anticipated having a brand new sexual experience with her 18-year-old son.

"You don't mind licking me...with your stuff inside?" she asked when he licked lower, his hot tongue spearing into her gash.

He shook his head and plunged his tongue into her weeping hole, drawing a loud cry from her. She clutched his head and hung on through her climax, her juices joining the shower water rushing to the drain.

They were late to school and work, but only by a few minutes, as they skipped breakfast to save time. Actually Gabe had eaten...and quite well. Where had he learned that? The memory of his active tongue followed Emma to work and figured prominently in the daydreams that filled her morning. He had made it up to her in spades.

When lunch arrived she did her best to come down to earth, but had no hope of fooling Sophia.

"So who is he?" her friend asked, plopping next to her with her lunch.

"He? Which 'he'?" Emma tried, innocently.

"The 'he' who nailed you to the bed last night, like I prescribed you days ago."

"I'm not sure what you mean. I had a quiet night, with a good sleep...aaaand lots of sex." With the final words she burst out giggling.

"Ohhh, damn." Sophia appraised her friend. "You got it good, didn't you? You can't have known him long, and here you are, giddy as a schoolgirl."

"I've known him for a while. Half my life, it feels like, but he's always only been a friend. Last night we just clicked. I'm not sure where it will lead, but I'm damned sure going to have fun finding out."

"So who is this 'friend'. Why haven't I heard of him?"

"He's a friend of Allan's. We reconnected just recently, after my dark times."

"Mhhmm...this friend got a name?" Sophia's suspicion was obvious.

"Uh...Brent. Brent Johnson."

"I see. This Brent rocked your world, did he? Are you seeing him again?"

"Tonight."

"When do I meet him?"

Emma hesitated, and said, "Um, I'm not sure. I mean, I don't know, I hadn't thought of it."

"You have a friend you've known half your life, and are now fucking, and it didn't occur to you to introduce him to your friends? I'm hurt!"

"It's so new, I haven't gotten that far. I'm not sure how long it will last..."

"What does Gabe think of you and Brent?"

At her son's name, Emma blushed furiously, and Sophia saw it and cocked her head. "What...hang on. How old is Brent?"

"Ummm, younger than me." Emma could see the wheels turning in her friend's head until it clicked, as she knew it would. She couldn't hide anything from Sophia.

"There is no 'Brent', is there?" her friend asked. "The last I heard, you were sharing a bed with Gabe, and now here you are blushing like a new bride."

Emma felt a surge of panic. "Please don't think I'm a bad person. I did my best to fight it...but it felt so good, Sophe."

"Oh, stop. You know I've had my fair share of adventures, I'm hardly going to judge you for yours."

Trying to keep this secret from Sophia would have been too hard, and Emma felt the tension inside of her ease at it being out in the open. Her giddy joy returned as she grinned. "I can't believe how good it was. Last night, and this morning and then in the shower..."

Sophia's mouth dropped open. "Young guys," she muttered. "Listen, I want you both to come out of this happy...and not in jail. Understand? Does your young guy know what's at stake?"

"I would think so, but if he doesn't, he will when I get home."

After a brief, contemplative silence, Sophia said, "Brent Johnson?" Gales of laughter filled the lunch hall.

When she got home that evening, the first thing Emma did was look for Gabe. She found him studying, which made her proud. "Hey, do you have a minute to talk?" she said.

Gabe turned, a bright smile on his handsome face. "I have any time you require, at any time of the day." He stood up and started to stalk towards her.

Emma took a step back at the predatory nature of his walk. "Um, I just wanted to, uh..." she trailed off, captivated as she watched him approach.

She felt herself respond to the look in his eyes, her lips opening in anticipation of his mouth pressing on hers. The passion of his kiss took her breath away, and she melted into his embrace. After what felt like moments, but had to be longer, she felt the tug of her shirt being lifted. She purred and abandoned her purpose for tracking him down, giving into the moment.

Clothes went flying, and soon they were on his bed again, naked. She pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. Looking down at his hard penis in the light of day for the first time, Emma felt like she'd won the lottery. Her son's cock was perfectly proportioned, with a large mushroom head and veins crawling down the length of his shaft. Seeing it between her thighs, straining to the ceiling, she stroked it once, coaxing a dribble of precum from his slit. The smell of it hit her nostrils, prompting her to take a deep breath in.

"Mmmm," I think I need to see this up close," she murmured, retreating down his legs and bending down. Another deep breath filled her lungs, her mouth watering and the urge to taste him overtaking her.

Emma gently grasped his shaft and held him in place while she planted a kiss on his leaking slit. Licking her lips, she savoured his flavour before dipping down again to push her pursed bow-like lips onto his crown. His slick arousal coated her pressed mouth, and with another push, she let his glans spread her open, popping him into her waiting mouth. She was rewarded by a long, deep groan, so she ran her tongue around his shaft, sucking the portion that protruded from her small fist until he was writhing beneath her.

He was too long for her to fully take in, as she'd never been a deepthroat queen, but she made up for it in enthusiasm and tongue action, with accompanying hand strokes. After drooling over her son's man meat for several minutes, she felt him start to throb. Knowing he was about to come, she clamped down hard on the base of his cock, stopping his load.

She looked up at Gabe, to see his eyes bug out when his cock pulse uselessly, as if he was coming, but without any ejaculation. She held on until he stopped...and let go. A stream of semen pooled onto her waiting soft palate, and she swallowed eagerly.

"Still good to go?" she asked, stroking him again.

He nodded, apparently amazed to feel his orgasm building again. She grinned and climbed up on top of him, fitting his cock into her oozing entrance. She pushed and groaned, feeling him open her up all over again, his girth filling her up. Mother and son watched as his cock disappeared into her one inch at a time.

When she hit the base of his cock, she said, "You fill me like no one ever has. I don't think I'll be able to give you up."

Leaning forward, she lifted off of him, the ache from his departing penis driving her wild, until she plunged back down and felt him fill her all over again. She repeated this, again, and again, watching her son as she did it.

"Soon," he groaned.

"Wait,....ooooooh....uhhhh...you're so big. Just. a. Bit. more...then I want you to fill me up..."

As she finished her final drop onto his cock, she felt him buck under her, his cock firing into her depths. The feeling was enough to send her over as well. She sat on her son's middle, full of his cock, clutching onto his shoulders as she gasped through an intense climax. When she'd recovered, she lay on his chest and massaged him with her internal muscles, trying to give and receive as much pleasure as she could.

When they were done, she lay in his arms, still connected below. She kissed his chest lazily, toying with his nipples, and smiled when he `twitched after a particularly hard pinch.

"Sensitive?" she asked, looking up at his face.

He nodded, eyes wide. "I would never have thought of trying that," he said.

She almost quoted Allan as being her inspiration, but felt it might dampen the mood. Instead, she said, "Have you thought about piercing them?"

"What? No! What? Why would I?"

She giggled and sucked hard on a nipple. He grunted again. She pulled off his nub and said, "I hear nipple piercing can enhance pleasure..."

He hummed deep in his throat, and she felt him stir within her. Knowing they had to have dinner, she rolled away from him, letting him slip from her pussy. One hand cupped underneath, she hurried to the bathroom to sit on the toilet.

"Hey!" she called down the hallway.

"Yeah?" he called back.

"I had a point I wanted to bring up, before you attacked me." She heard him approach, and was able to lower her volume when he joined her in the bathroom.

"What was it?" he asked.

"That you realize this is all private. No one can know, not your dad, not your friends, not your diary, no one."

Gabe's smile slipped from his face. "I know, Mom. As much as I want to sing it from the rooftops, this stays in the house between us."

Emma smiled, the world taking on a surreal air as she felt her son's semen drip from her into the toilet while having a conversation with him. She looked down at the mighty weapon that had slain her just minutes ago, seeing it slimy with their combined juices. Between what was coming out of her and what was covering his dick...there was a lot. More than she ever remembered seeing with Allan.

"Do you always...um, make this much?" she asked.

Gabe looked down, a perplexed look on his face. "Yeahhhh, this isn't even as much as I normally go. Does it seem like a lot?"

She nodded. "I've never seen this much, maybe you're a super producer," she joked.

"Mom, this is a normal amount. I measured once...because I was curious. It's average."

"Oh." Emma thought back to the most she'd ever seen Allan produce. There was a big difference in output. Shaking off the thought, she said, "Clean up and we'll get some dinner. Chinese?"

He nodded before grabbing some toilet paper to wipe up with. Even now, with her sated and him limp, she wanted him in her mouth and cunt, but she had to have some restraint.

Later, dressed and fed, they cuddled on the couch and watched some TV, echoing her dream almost exactly. Around 9pm, Gabe left her to go study, and they promised to meet later.

At 11 they were in bed together and Emma gladly took her son's penis into her again. His semen splashed against her cervix for the 5th time in 24 hours before they snuggled up. She giggled when a rogue thought popped up.

"What?" he asked, as he lazily traced her nipple.

"I'm starting to feel like a cream-filled eclair," she said, as his essence oozed from her once again.

Silence filled the bedroom, and the lazy haze of sleep was starting to take Emma away when Gabe spoke. "Mom, why is it okay?"

She struggled up out of the haze and focused on his words. "Why is what okay?"

"You keep saying it's okay for me to, you know, finish inside. Are you on birth control?"

"No...it just can't happen. Your dad and I tried for a very long time after you were born. It just wasn't meant to be."

"Oh...sorry."

"Don't worry about it, I've come to accept it. Besides, it means we can have as much fun as we like without consequences." She wiggled her butt against him at the word 'fun', and felt him stir. "Woah, boy, we need to get some sleep," she giggled.

Gabe grumbled but didn't reply, and soon they were both asleep.

***

The next few days went by in a fugue of desire and sex. Emma and Gabe spent their days at work and school and the rest of the time in each other's arms; nude, sweaty, and satisfied. Their sleep was deep and restful, with each waking up refreshed and happy.

A week after the first time Gabe's cock had slipped into the entrance of her womb, Emma was unsurprised to be greeting her period. She'd prepped Gabe for it, letting him know that she would be happy to give him blowjobs but anything else was off limits for 5 days.

The day at work was difficult, as it usually was on the first day of Aunt Flo visiting. She was grumpy from dealing with cramps, so when lunch came, she just wanted to sit in a corner and nurse some herbal tea. It usually helped, even if it was a placebo; the act of cupping a warm mug soothed her.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Sophia's tone was gentle and quiet. She knew what time of the month it was.

"Eh. I'll get through it. First day is the worst," she said, watching her friend sit down across from her.

"Still, not fair, is it?" Sophia knew about the years Emma and Allan had spent trying for another child.

Emma shook her head. "Nope. If I can't use the equipment, the least they could do is stop the monthly crap."

"Who's 'they'?"

Emma shrugged, and said, "Whoever's in charge. There's got to be somebody to blame."

"Oh them. Those bastards." The two friends shared a smile. "Speaking of equipment...is 'Brent' using condoms?"

Emma's cheeks warmed at the intimate topic shift. "Nooo...why would he?"

"Just to be safe. You had Gabe, it's possible lightning could strike twice."

The prospect of condoms, or going on birth control, hadn't occurred to her. It did make sense. She hadn't had to think of it since marrying Allan and it felt foreign to her now. What would Gabe think of condoms? He'd been the one to question if it was truly safe, so he'd probably be okay with them.

1...345678