A Good Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I think that's a bit too formal. As you are both likely to become quite intimate she might prefer you to call her Emma."

I took a deep breath and asked, "Well are you interested or not?"

She looked at me silently for several seconds and then said, "Before I answer that question, just let me get the facts straight. You want me to get between the legs of possibly my future mother-in-law?" She pointed her finger at me and added, "I said possibly because the chances of that ever happening have diminished considerably during the past few minutes." She continued with, "And you want me to lick her pussy?"

I replied, "That's about the gist of it. So do you want to give it a go?"

With further hesitation she announced, "Definitely; so when can I start?"

The next evening after dinner, Mother and I were relaxing. Sue and I usually stayed in our respective homes on Sundays so I knew it would be unexpected when I said casually, "I've invited Sue for tea on Sunday."

Mother looked up quickly with wide eyes. She knew immediately what I really meant. She hesitated and then with a nervous smile, "I'll look forward to that. I'll have to prepare something tasty for her."

******************************

Sunday afternoon arrived and it was a warm spring day. Sue was due at five o'clock and was always punctual. Mother and I were watching an oldie on TV but neither of us was really watching it. At three minutes to five, I switched off the TV and went and stood at the window. I felt her presence behind me and her arms encircled my waist. I said, "You're trembling Mother."

She whispered, "My God, wouldn't you be?"

At five o'clock Sue's car arrived and I said, "She's here."

Before Sue could get to the front door, I opened it and she looked breathtaking. At five feet nine she is three inches shorter than me. She was wearing a light summer dress cut well above the knees but low at the neck to show ample cleavage and she never wore a bra. Her demeanour as always was one of total confidence.

She had an Alice band in her shining blonde hair and her shapely long legs were bare. She was smiling broadly and immediately struck a classic pose with one hand on a hip and the other hip jutting sideways. As always she looked the complete package.

She stepped forward and kissed me with her hands behind my neck. Her eyes looked directly into mine and her tongue slid briefly into my mouth. When Sue gives you her attention no one else exists.

She turned to Mother and said "Good afternoon Mrs Patterson." She took my mother's hands in hers and said, "My but you look lovely on this beautiful spring day."

They did the cheek kissing thing and Mother said, "Please call me Emma; I think we know each other well enough."

I thought, not yet you don't.

"Okay Emma," said Sue, "what's for tea?"

We went inside and settled in separate chairs. The conversation was trivial and Sue asked how Mother was getting on at the health club and it was such a shame she went only in the afternoons. We both sat stiffly while Sue sprawled with her dress halfway up her thighs and looked completely at ease. My mother was clearly enchanted and was finding it difficult to drag her eyes away from Sue's legs.

When the chat was running dry Mother invited us to the table. All three of us had lunched earlier so tea was just scones, clotted cream and jam. From then on as far as Sue was concerned, I ceased to exist. She never took her eyes from Mother's face and became very tactile; occasionally squeezing Mother's hand to emphasise a conversational point.

Eventually Mother said it was time to clear up and Sue offered to help. They seemed to be in the kitchen for a long time and I could hear just low voices. Suddenly I heard some squeaks and a few seconds later Mother came out. I noticed that her feet were now bare and her hair looked tousled. With a dignified expression she walked to the table but as she looked at me, she put her hand over her mouth and giggled.

She returned to the kitchen with the last of the tea things and I listened again to the mumble of their conversation. Then there were more squeaks, some of them high-pitched and finally a squawk.

A few seconds later, Mother stumbled out as if someone had been holding her back. She looked bewildered and her cheeks were flushed. She was smoothing her dress down with her hands and then as I looked past her, an arm came around the door dangling a pair of panties between finger and thumb.

Mother was struggling to regain her composure but eventually she said quite calmly, "It's a nice day Anthony, so why don't you go for a walk."

I replied, "I don't want to go for a walk."

She was insistent. "Well just go somewhere and we'll call you if we need you." Having said that she returned to the kitchen.

So I had become as redundant as the proverbial spare prick at a wedding. I felt hurt at being kicked out of my own house, especially as I had been looking forward to observing the fun and games. I decided that the front door was far enough and stood just outside.

The man next door was cutting his grass and whenever he got close, the noise from his motor mower was deafening. Several people strolled by and an elderly couple came along arm in arm. They smiled at me and the man pointed to the blue sky and said, "Nice day." I nodded in agreement.

Just then the mower arrived and as they were unable to hear my words, I said calmly, "I expect my girlfriend is licking my Mother's vagina by now." They both nodded cheerfully and waved goodbye.

I stepped back into the house and heard strange sounds coming from the lounge. I put my ear to the door and tried to figure out what was going on. Suddenly I heard what sounded like slaps followed by high pitched squeals.

I could not resist peering around the door. They were both naked and Sue was holding Mother face down across her lap. For some reason she had obviously been spanking her because I could see red patches on Mother's buttocks.

Sue loves to sexually tease and with Mother still face down she had her hand between the open thighs and was slowly fucking her with her fingers. Mother's pussy was gaping wide and dripping with excitement but she was kicking her feet in frustration. Sue was holding her at the brink of an orgasm because I heard Mother sob despairingly, "For God's sake Sue, please let me come."

As I backed out quietly I became aware that my penis was rock solid. Although not possessed of the biggest weapon in the world, if I push the ruler down hard enough and avoid actually impaling myself, I can just make seven and three-quarter inches. The missing quarter of an inch is disappointing but it has got considerable girth and Sue says that is important.

I stood outside for another five minutes with my hand in my pocket to disguise the bulge but eventually I could take it no longer and went back to the lounge door again. I could hear even louder activity and peeped inside again.

The scene had changed dramatically. Sue was lying with her back flat in the chair with her legs vertical and wide apart. Mother was straddled between them with her left foot on the floor and her right leg bent across Sue's chest. She was hugging Sue's vertical right leg to her chest and they were pussy to pussy. Sue was unable to move but Mother was rubbing her cunt against Sue's and they were both squealing like piglets.

I went outside to give it another few minutes but my cock was now so hard I could have cut glass with it. I went back to the door and listened some more. I could hear low breathless murmuring and then I heard Sue cry, "Yes."

I was familiar with that desperate tone and it usually signified the onset of an orgasm.

I quietly opened the door and went in. Sue was still low in the chair with her bare feet flat to the floor and her knees wide apart. Mother was kneeling with her face buried between Sue's open thighs. She had her middle finger inserted into Sue's anus and was slowly finger fucking the puckering hole. Her head was bobbing as she lapped at Sue's gaping slit.

It was difficult to figure out who had now actually taken charge.

Just then Sue opened her eyes and saw me standing there. She pointed a finger down to Mother and silently mouthed the word, "Wow!"

I sat down and reviewed the situation. I looked at Mother's rear end and she was clearly enjoying herself because her pussy was a crimson gash and the insides of her thighs were glistening with her secretions.

Just then Sue groaned, "Emma I'm coming again," I thought coming again? How many times has Mother made her come? I wondered if I was going to become permanently redundant and live to regret having arranged it all.

When Sue recovered from her orgasm, Mother got to her feet. She slapped Sue on the thigh and said, "It's your turn." She pulled Sue out of the chair and as she flopped into it she saw me sitting opposite. She riffled her fingers at me and said cheerfully, "Hi Anthony."

As Sue's tongue dived into Mother's pussy, I gazed longingly at her juicy cunt that I knew so well. I had seen it countless times but it had never looked more inviting. I decided that I was not going to be left out any longer and stripped quickly.

I walked towards their chair and sized up the situation. I had to fuck somebody and Mother's pussy was already occupied. She had her eyes half closed and both hands on Sue's head to guide it where it was most needed. She opened her eyes fully when I arrived and looked at my erect penis. She said admiringly, "Mm, that's really impressive Anthony."

I reached down to grip Sue's buttocks and slid my throbbing penis into her yawning slit. Mother immediately whispered, "Don't be in too much of a hurry Anthony; let's try and come together."

I knew that was going to be difficult because I was so aroused I could have fucked a porcupine.

Sue has amazing muscle control and is able to contract her vagina quite forcibly. On occasions she has gripped my cock so tightly I have been unable to withdraw. Sometimes when she was on top, she would slide down until she had buried all of it and then grip firmly and drag up again. It was like being milked.

I was bending over Sue's back and looking straight down at Mother. She reached up and took my face in her hands and whispered, "Hold on Anthony, I want to come when you do." Then she gasped, "Sue, suck my clit please."

I gritted my teeth to try to stop from coming. I thought about a visit to the dentist, my job and even a crossword I had been doing. Sue was gripping my cock like a vice and I could hardly move it, but then I saw Mother's expression start to change and I knew that she was nearly there. Her eyes were looking straight into mine when she cried urgently, "Now Darling."

Sue eased her grip and I thrust my cock deep into her. I felt my balls contract and as I came, I could hear myself growling like a grisly bear. Mother was still holding my face and gasping, "Yes, oh yes." I had never had a longer orgasm and I ejaculated continuously in powerful spurts. When it finally finished, my legs buckled and I collapsed onto Sue's back.

All three of us lay in heaps for a while and then we showered. When it was time for Sue to go, she took my mother in her arms and this time kissed her passionately. She said, "Emma that was wonderful and I'm looking forward to the next time."

She must have used her tongue because Mother drew back and said, "Stop it you bad girl."

As Sue kissed me, her eyes narrowed threateningly and she hissed, "Keep your hands off her because she's mine."

We waved as she drove away and went back into the house. Mother put her arms around me and looked up into my face. I knew exactly what she was going to say.

She said, "I know you had your cock in Sue but it felt like you were fucking me."

I responded firmly, "Remember the rules Mother."

The following evening I came home from work and was surprised to see a Mercedes parked outside. I entered the lounge to see a woman sitting with Mother. They both got to their feet and Mother said, "This is Debra, she's a friend from the health club." I offered my hand and received a firm grip in return.

She was in her late forties and dressed in a smart black jacket and skirt with sheer black stockings. Her shiny black shoes had buckles and she was wearing a white blouse buttoned to the neck. Her dark hair was tinged with grey and looked stiff with lacquer. I suppose one could say that she was handsome although not particularly feminine. Mother said, "Debra is a barrister."

The woman looked at me with a smile and then said to Mother, "What a good looking young man, you must be very proud of him." Mother replied that she was. Debra announced that she was about to leave and hoped that she would see me again. They went to the front door together and I heard them whispering.

I sat down and felt sick because it was obvious to me that Mother's liaison with Sue had persuaded her to expand the experience and I knew it was entirely my fault.

Nothing could have been further from the truth.

12