A Good Time for All

Story Info
An intersex nonbinary gives boyfriend sissy slut treatment.
1k words
3.5
4.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I call you from work, all I say is "I have a friend coming tonight, make sure you're ready." Before you can say anything, the line goes dead. You wonder to yourself as you shower and shave, which of my beautiful friends would be joining us in bed.

Your cock swells in excitement.

When I get home after a long day, I grab you by the hair and yank your ear to my mouth. With a bite and an angry whisper "Tonight, my stupid slut of a boyfriend, you'll be servicing a real man. His name is Jim, and you will obey his every word as if it were my own."

You protest, "But, I'm not gay!" However, the blood rushing to your erection gives you away.

With an angry slap I reply, "Nobody said you were, pet. But you are whatever I say you are, and you will fuck whoever I tell you to fuck, don't you dare tell me no! I've seen your internet history, honey, and tonight, you're going to be my sissy slut."

Roughly massaging your growing erection, I growl, "Now, I stopped by a store on the way home and brought you something to wear. Why don't we get you ready for the occasion?"

I put you in a lacy red crotchless lingerie with a black leather collar. Clamps, attached with chains to the collar, go on each of your nipples. I experimentally pull on both chains just to hear your excited yet embarrassed moans.

"This is going to be fun," I say as you see my gleeful grin.

You're on the floor, on your back. I straddle your chest as I apply make up to your face. You don't move your head because if you do, you know you'll get spanked if it smears. You start to fidget under all the attention, trying go get some relief to your straining erection. I hit you hard on the thigh before my hips slide forward and I grind my soaking pussy on your face. I am so very aroused and wet as you use your tongue to please me, My cock juts angrily over your face begging to be licked and sucked as well, but there's plenty of time for that later.

Sitting back, my first orgasm of the night behind us, I wipe my juices from your mouth and continue my work. Black eye liner beautifully accentuates your dark eyes, mascara makes your lashes longer and thicker. So much so, that I grow jealous and tug the chains on the clamps again, harder this time. You cry out in pleasurable surprise. A creamy red lipstick is applied that brings out the peachiness of the blush and contour I just perfectly applied to your face. Happy with my work, I order you to sit up and place a wig cap followed by a beautiful long brown wig on top of your head.

I finish preparing you by roughly pushing you onto your hands and knees. With a couple slaps on your ass, I kneel down behind you. When I sat on your face earlier, you became more aroused because of my cock and balls slapping you on the forehead in rhythm with the grinding. I call to Jim and a large, naked, bearded man built like a Viking Berserker comes in and smirks at you.

"I like what you've done to her. She's beautiful."

His deep voice frightens you and then you are utterly terrified when you see the thickness and length of his erect cock. It's about the size of your forearm, you could swear. The Viking comes forward and gets on his knees. He grabs a fist full of your hair and leans down and kisses you on the mouth, his tongue ravaging the inside of your mouth like a plundering invader.

He pulls your head away and then you feel me enter your asshole gently and only a few inches deep. You gasp in surprise and your cock is engorged but you hate it because you didn't want to be a lady today, didn't want to be some hairy dude's good time. Your hair is still in Jim's hand, pulling your head back enough that he thrusts his cock into your mouth and you feel like you're gagging. Excited by your moans and harsh gagging sounds coming from your throat, I start going harder and deeper. Jim and I soon get into a rhythm where we enter and pull out at the same time. As you gag and the soreness from your anus grows, tears fall down your cheeks into the floor. You don't know how much more you can take! At the last moment when you think you would vomit, we both pull out and you gasp and suck in air. You cough and heave and hope that's the hardest part. But no one has cum yet.

Jim laughs and flips you onto your back. He raises your legs as he drops back to his knees. He puts your legs on his shoulder and thrusts his massive cock into your sore anus. He goes deep the first time and you yell in pain. The sound only lasts moment before I straddle your face and start grinding again. I lean over and start sucking on your cock, running my tongue up and down your shaft and especially on your throbbing veins while I take the whole of you into my mouth and suck and roll my tongue around the tip of your penis. You use your tongue on my clit and in and out of my cunt and the pleasure of being sucked off mitigates the pain of the ass pounding that Jim is giving you right now. All three of us finally get into a rhythm and before long Jim screams "I'm cumming!!

A load of cum fills you up and Jim leans over for a second, spent before he pulls out of you, his hot semen trickles from your gaping ass. I quiver and tighten my thighs around your head then shudder as I cum and ruin your makeup further with my own juices. And at the moment you felt my thighs squeeze, you ejaculate in my mouth, which I reflexively swallow in the midst of my own orgasm. I roll off you and you lay there heaving and spent, drenched in sweat, all of us completely satiated.