A Good Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Lauren tries even harder to make her fiancé happy.
4.3k words
4.5
10.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love having your fiancé's cock in your mouth. You would suck him off all the time if you could."

She blushed, yet couldn't help but nod.

"You love when he slaps your ass in the kitchen. It makes you want to wear something more revealing around the house."

Her blush intensified. She nodded.

"You love it when I call you a 'good girl' after you make me dinner, right, Lauren?"

She moaned. Her training was going great.

He shook his head to clear the memory and try to get back to reading, but it was getting harder and harder. She'd taken his idea of seeking his hypnosis out whenever she was stressed to heart. In the last month and a half he'd brought her under 8 or 9 times; he relished that he was starting to lose track. Every time it was because she needed it: she was anxious, or couldn't sit still, or just needed to relax after a long day at work. He'd used this to make her markedly more obedient to him. Just mentioning offhand how he liked it when she took the time to fluff the pillows instead of just throwing the cases in the dryer was enough for it to enter her routine. The laundry was her job now, of course, as were the dishes, vacuuming, dusting, and taking out the trash. For his part, Matt mowed the lawn. It was the perfect ideal of masculine prowess, and it was much less common.

There was a part of him that felt bad for making his fiancée do so much. This wasn't even that related to making her submissive to him, he knew - but he reminded himself that she didn't seem to mind very much. All he had to do was pat her on the head after a job well done and she shuddered with pleasure. Besides, if he got hung up now, how could he make her his sex slave?

Speaking of the sex, that had improved as well. Not only could he get head whenever he asked for it (though he was sure not to overdo it, as to not push too far in this stage), but he'd taken her from behind for the first time last week. Her desperate cries as he pounded her frail body from over the bed had made all his hard work worth it.

Matt knew not to rest on his laurels though. Sure, she was doing laundry and giving him blowjobs, but what might help get her further along into becoming his obedient toy is making her realize her submission. It couldn't be something she left in the background of her brain while he was doing the thinking for her. Instead, it had to be the only thing she could think of. He felt his jeans straining already, and it only intensified when she entered the room, feather duster in hand. "Hey sweetie," he crooned, arousal infecting his speech.

She turned to him, somewhat surprised. She might have been doing the chores on autopilot again - the shelves were spotless, her work clearly unneeded. "Hey Matt," she coyishly responded.

"I'm pretty horny. You think you could take care of that?"

He didn't have to elaborate at all for her to give a closed grin, hum happily, and drop to her knees in front of him. He leaned back, rewarded by the sound of his zipper and the feeling of her getting him out of his boxers, nestling his cock comfortably in her mouth. This was perfect.

Well...close to perfect.

________________

Lauren licked her lips as she prepared dinner. She could swear there was no better feeling than bobbing her head on Matt's cock. She couldn't even think of anything else when it was happening: only how wonderful it felt to make him happy. She'd started reading online on how to get better at fellatio, and the increased use of her tongue had been rewarded with even better pets, and even stronger compliments afterward. She didn't want to get too caught up in reminiscing, though, lest the shrimp scampi burn. She returned her focus to making his dinner.

Matt entered the room with something tucked under his arm, but he wasn't trying to hide it. He set it on the counter as he approached her, quickly wrapping an arm around her shoulder to look over her work. He smiled. "Looks delicious, darling. Need any help cleaning up afterwards?"

She perked up. "Making you happy is all the help I need, honey."

He shook his head and chuckled. "Well, don't get in over your head, alright? I'm here whenever you need me."

She sighed. "I love you," slipped easily from her lips.

"I love you too, Lauren. Now, get back to cooking for me." He playfully swatted her ass before picking up what he set down and lounging on the couch for a bit.

Her scampi was delicious - at least according to him. The recipe she'd dug up online must have been good, and she made a mental note to bookmark it for later. True to her word, she put away the silverware afterward, happily humming a song to herself. However, when picking up the plates, she got caught on the fact that their dining table wasn't particularly large. It didn't need to be, of course, they weren't a party-throwing couple in the first place, but it stuck out now. Matt had booked the photographer for them, which was nice of him, but she couldn't help herself from stressing over costs, especially when her parents had been so opaque with their involvement. She fidgeted anxiously.

Matt looked up to her from the couch, clearly reading the distress on her face. "Is there something wrong, pumpkin?"

She looked up in surprise, but didn't try to hide her feelings. What use was there in that? "Well, I just...I'm worried about the wedding." She sighed.

He was nonplussed as he got up. "So am I."

"What?" She was a bit shocked. He'd never articulated that to her.

"I'm worried about the wedding too," he repeated plainly. "I'm worried about inviting people, about all the logistical hurdles, and about paying for it."

"But you're doing the work for it...?" She didn't understand.

He shrugged a little bit and walked over to her. "I don't know exactly how it's going to go, and I'm okay with that. You know why?"

She paused, wanting to know more than he could ever understand.

"Because I have you."

"..." She didn't know what to say.

"I know things are going to be okay as long as we're together, honey. Just getting to be with you means that things are great." He paused, reaching over to squeeze her hand softly, shifting fully into his mode of soothing her. "I know things are good as long as I can wake up next to the woman I love every day." He squeezed her harder and smiled.

She blushed, but there was still an unconvinced part of her that swirled inside her stomach.

He could see this. "Do you think being hypnotized would help you right now?"

Yes, that was it. That was what she wanted to say, but felt too embarrassed to. She blushed a little bit harder, but a shy smile arose anyway. "If it's not too much trouble..."

He stood up, walking over to the living room. "It never is. I'll make sure the plates get put away later."

She sat down in front of the TV, and saw that he already had the book and blank disc with him. The soft cushion behind her head was so comforting - almost as much as the knowledge that trance wasn't far away.

He saw this and laughed to himself. "Prepared already, aren't you? Well, just listen to my voice. Nothing else matters except my voice, except-" He flipped the TV on, and the warmth of the swirling pattern returned. "-the screen. Those are the only two things you have to focus on."

There was nothing else in the entire world.

"In a moment, dear, I'm going to snap my fingers. You already know what'll happen when I do that, don't you?"

She would fall into a deep, blissful trance. She tried to nod.

He smirked. "That's right." He snapped his fingers, turning off her mind.

Her head collapsed down, eyes closing until there was nothing left. Nothing at all.

"Good girl." She was his.

________________

Matt really had to get better at starting his hypnotic sessions earlier. Oftentimes he'd lose the first minute or so just staring at his mindless fiancée, at the way her legs were completely still, at the way her mouth hung agape, at the way her perky breasts rose and sank with her breath. Today, unfortunately, was no exception, but he had no intention of beating himself up over it. It was a good problem to have.

He got to work soon, though. "Very good, Lauren. You love being hypnotized by me."

"...I love being hypnotized by you..." Not even a shred of hesitation.

"Being hypnotized by me makes you happy."

"...it makes me happy..."

"All your stress floats away once you've been brought into trance by me."

"...all my stress...floats away..."

He grinned, and decided to push it early. "Being under my control makes you horny."

Her expression changed a bit, not into one of distaste but one of confusion (he'd brought her under enough times to tell the difference). He needed to start from the beginning.

That wasn't ideal, but nothing he couldn't work with. "You like doing sexual favors for me, right?"

There was absolutely no way she could deny that. "...yes..."

"Doing what I ask from you sexually makes you horny."

She blushed. "...yes..."

"Did you do anything that risqué before I put you under my hypnotic control?" There was a risk here that she would put two and two together and realize the extent of his control over her, but hopefully the path he was on didn't cause any unwanted thoughts in her mind. Her mind needed to belong to him.

"...no..." Just as planned.

"Would you say that it was thanks to me hypnotizing you that you started giving me sexual favors?"

She wasn't sure, and she still looked a bit uncomfortable.

He quickly referenced the book, heading to the bookmark labeled 'Questions'. It was clear that he was accessing more of her subconscious by making her respond, which may have been unnecessary if he only wanted to establish a foundation. Maybe instead of leading her to it, he could just be out with it. "It was thanks to me hypnotizing you that you started giving me sexual favors." That wasn't untrue, after all.

That was a lot easier for her. She visibly relaxed, and nodded.

"Say it."

"...it was thanks to you hypnotizing me that I started giving you...sexual favors..."

"That's exactly right. So, then, if it was my hypnosis that led to your...'adventurousness', I think it's fair to say that being hypnotized by me makes you horny."

Her empty gaze wasn't entirely convinced.

No matter. "Lauren, take your shirt off."

She blushed deeply, but couldn't resist for very long before slipping her thin t-shirt off. Her red flush had already run down to her braless chest, and her nipples hardened as he stared in appreciation.

With a shake of his head, Matt got his attention back to what was important. "Now, would you have done something like that just because I told you to before? I remember how shy you were, I'm sure you do as well."

As much as she was embarrassed, she couldn't be dishonest. "...I wouldn't have done that..."

He grinned. "And yet you just did. Because your fiancé told you to. And all that changed in that pretty little head of yours is because of me."

Her mouth hung open. He'd gotten better at reading what little change there was in his fiancée's mindless face to know that she was more shocked than he'd ever seen her. "...all because of you..." She didn't sound displeased.

This was close. He had to make her realize her own obedience. "It's not only that, though. You know that it brings you pleasure when you make me dinner, when you fold my clothes, when you clean _my_ bedroom..."

"...yes..." She replied meekly.

"Right now you're doing that on your own, but what would you say if I asked you to? What would you say if I asked you to go do the dishes, whenever I wanted you to?"

"...I would...comply..." Absolutely no doubt in her mind.

His grin was turning malevolent. "Good girl." She shuddered. "Now, what do we call that kind of relationship? The kind where someone can tell you what to do, and you go along with it, because it pleases you?"

She thought for a moment before responding. "...authoritative...symbiotic..."

That was a little highbrow for him, but he could bring her down to his level. His absolutes. "That's one way of putting it, but I think your fiancé might have something else in mind..."

She leaned forward, eagerly readying herself for what he wanted.

He lingered once he saw how ready she was to obey, and chuckled. "...I believe Matt wants you to follow his commands."

"...commands..." She was so grateful for his judgment from on high.

"He wants you to do what you are told. _I_ want you to do what you are told...and _you_ want to do what you are told."

"...I want to do as I'm told..." No resistance left.

"It makes you horny to do what I ask. You know this."

She nodded, unwilling to speak as such.

"Say it."

Nevermind. "...it makes me...h-horny to do what you ask..."

"It makes you horny to follow my commands."

She nodded at first, but quickly knew what he wanted as he stared expectantly. "...it makes me horny to follow your commands..."

"Being under my control makes you horny."

"...being under your control makes me horny..."

"You get aroused whenever I command you."

She whimpered. "...I get aroused whenever you command meee..."

"Good girl." He was satisfied with her for now. Or at least he was, until she moaned at his compliment.

He could feel his cautious impulses failing him. The object of his desire was submissively mewling before him, and it was taking all the righteousness he had to hold back. He knew exactly what he wanted - a sex slave and an obedient housewife, rolled into one. While he couldn't have the former for a while, he now had a way to achieve the latter.

"Have you heard of roleplay, sweetie?"

________________

Lauren had ways of managing her anxiety, even before she met Matt. Deep breaths, quiet spaces, reminders that these were only her feelings. They weren't reality. She could name five things she saw, four things she felt, three things she heard, two things she smelled, and one thing she tasted all she wanted, but it never felt like enough. That was why she loved being taken under her fiancé's wing. Her tired mind didn't have to think about ways to keep going, and the only things she got from her senses were of him. She could see his deep affection for her, feel her back against the couch as he inspected her, hear his words in the air, smell the comfort of his body...and taste his cum. She hummed happily.

"Lauren, sugar, have you heard of it?" he asked a little impatiently.

She must have been too focused on how good she felt to process his question. She wouldn't make that mistake twice. "...I've heard of it..."

"What do you think of when you imagine it?"

"...pretending to cast spells...and running around with foam swords..."

He chuckled. "That's one kind of it. There's another kind, though. One that couples do."

Her eyes widened. "...what's that kind..." Her voice was as soft as silk.

"Well, it's when couples act out certain scenarios in the bedroom. Like pretending to be a maid, or a nurse. It can be very sexy to some people."

Caution was her immediate response, mainly because she didn't know where he was going with this. Her breath was steady and even, but she gave no response.

He pushed on. "Since you've been more adventurous lately, don't you think it would be a good idea to do something like that?"

"...mm..." She grumbled, dissatisfied. This sounded weird.

Despite her uncertainty, it didn't seem like Matt was dejected at all. In fact, he was smirking, like he'd planned this. She couldn't dwell on it, though, as he reached out to fondle her tender chest. "It makes you horny to obey my commands, remember, honey?"

She moaned as he toyed with her, reaching his other hand towards her chest as well to play with her tits. "...m-makes me hornyyy..."

"Let's say, hypothetically, that your fiancé wanted to roleplay with you. Maybe he wanted to be your boss, with you as his secretary."

Just the idea of being his subordinate caused her to shiver with delight.

He continued. "Let's say you have a crush on boss, and when he finds out from someone else, he makes you kneel before him, declare your undying loyalty, and then you beg him to fuck you. You get to submit to him the whole time. Doesn't that sound fun?" His smirk continued.

"...yesss..." Her legs tensed with pleasure.

"If Matt asked if you wanted to play that scenario out, what would you say?"

"...yes pleaseee...please do that to meee..."

"Good girl."

She writhed around his grasp on her nipples.

"He doesn't know that you want to do these things, does he?"

That was a little difficult to wrap her head around. Wasn't Matt here right now? Wasn't he the one teasing her breasts? She was worried.

He noticed, and thought for a moment before going on. "Remember, your fiancé is only hypnotizing you to help you with your stress. He's just doing what's best for you. He doesn't view these..." He grunted as he grabbed a firm handful of her breast. His erection was visible in his shorts. "...he doesn't view these sessions as sexual."

Part of her wanted to doubt him, but she knew that couldn't be. He knew exactly how to help her. She nodded.

"So then, how can he be expected to go to you with these things? I'm merely helping you, after all."

"...you're only helping me..." She shuddered with pleasure.

"If you want me to do something sexual to you, you should ask for it."

"...I should ask for it..." Her pussy was dripping wet.

He reached a hand down her shorts to tend to it. "You _will_ ask for it."

"...I w-will ask for it..." She pushed against his fingers as he snaked them down to her crotch. She needed them inside of her.

"Very good girl." He grinned wide, still making sure that she could view the wonderful screen even as both of his hands pleasured her. "I'm going to make you cum. Tell me about more scenarios you want to see."

His clarity, his focus was the hottest thing in the world. She couldn't even think of disobeying as she let words spill from her mouth. "...I...ah...I want you to...t-take me on my hands and knees..."

Her moans deepened in ferocity as he pushed her out of her cute running shorts, finding her clit and assaulting it. He looked at her expectantly, and she continued.

"Mmm...I want to be your student...and fall in love with you..."

That one made him grin, even as he concentrated on fingering her. "Keep going."

"...Iii...I wanna submit to youuu..."

"How?" He probed cleverly.

"...I need tooo...be the best...wife..."

He was taken aback, but only for a moment. Her groans showed how happy she was for him to return to his treatment of her. "How can you be the best...wife for me?"

They hadn't called each other husband and wife yet. It seemed like tempting fate to do that before the ceremony. She knew plenty of couples didn't bother with the formalities, but it just felt like the right thing to do. At least in her normal condition. Here, she couldn't and didn't want to think about anything but obedience. About anything but the pleasure circling through her head. "...I can...do anything you want...and be...demure..."

He grinned, clearly already fantasizing it. "Like a Stepford wife."

"...like a Stepford wife..."

"That's what you want to roleplay, isn't it?"

"...yesss..."

"You want to pretend to be my obedient wife. That's your fantasy."

"...that's...mmm...my fantasy..."

"Good girl." He pinched her clit, bringing her to orgasm. She squealed in delight.

________________

The last thing Matt wanted to do was take his hands off his shivering fiancée, but he knew he'd have to. While he'd been hesitant in the past to go too far in trance, lest she think something was up, he didn't have to worry now. After all,

"Being under my control makes you horny," he reminded her as he withdrew from her pussy.

"...i-it makes me horny..." She whimpered as he took his hand back from her tit.

12