A Good Wife Shouldn't Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would my nightmare never end? All because I drank too much and acted like a slut for one night. I was good wife, I didn't deserve this. "I'm gonna go. I'll talk to you later. I love you, and I'm sorry things are working out this way."

"It's your choice, Jackie. It's been your choice every step of the way. This time you can't blame it on being drunk."

He hung up. He didn't tell me he loved me or missed me, he hung up on me.

I cried myself to sleep that night, and wondered when it was ever going to get better.

~ * ~ * ~

It was a difficult talk with the parents. None of the talks seemed to get any easier. My mother was pissed at my husband. My father was equally angry with me. My sister had left, reminding me that I was ruining my own life, as if I didn't know that.

I made the call that night, nervous and scared. I wanted to do right, but I didn't want to lose everything.

"Hello Jackie," I heard my husband say.

"Hi baby. I miss you so much, I miss all of you."

"The kids miss you too."

I noticed he didn't say he missed me. I could tell he was still angry. "Honey, how would it work if I stayed here until I had the baby?"

At least he didn't yell at me right away. "Is that what you want to do?" he asked.

"No. I want to go home, but if that's not going to work, I can stay here. I don't want to break up our family. I don't want to hurt anyone more than I already have."

"And your parents are Ok with this?"

"Ok might me too strong a word. They're very unhappy with me, but they are willing to support me through this. Just until I have the baby."

The phone was silent for a while. "Have you thought about what we're going to tell the kids?"

"I did. I thought I'd tell them that I was staying with Grandma and Grandpa to help them out. That I'm going to school while I'm here, and I'm very busy."

"School? You're planning on going to school?"

"I thought that while I was here, I could update my schooling, and maybe get a teaching certificate. Once I've taken the coursework and have my certificate, all I'd need to do is take the certification test when I get back home."

"When did you decide you wanted to become a teacher?"

"The kids are going to be out of the house in four years. College is going to be expensive. Plus, the thought of you leaving me, and having to be on my own scares the hell out of me. I'll need something to fall back on."

I explained how long it would take, and how much it would cost, which I expected to get more push-back on than I did. Four thousand dollars is a lot of money. He seemed surprised that I'd thought it out as well as I had.

"I'll be done in my seventh month. When I come home, I can take my tests, and get a probationary position. I'll have a full teacher's certificate before any of the kids go to college, and will be able to help with expenses."

"What about the next eight months?"

"That's what I wanted to talk about. Can I see the kids?"

"I don't want them to know you're pregnant," he said.

"I guess a visit's out of the question. How about Skype or something like that?"

"As often as you want. I don't want to keep your kids away from you totally."

I didn't want to argue the fact. That was exactly what he was talking about. But he was right about one thing. It was my decision. My decision to be a slut for Sam, and my decision to carry the child to term. "I might need an allowance. I don't want my parents to have to pay for all my expenses. Not just food, but medicine, vitamins, gas for the car. I'm gonna need my car."

"I'll drive it out there for you. You still have the ATM cards and checks. Spend what you need to, just let me know, alright?"

"Will I see you at all?" I asked.

"Of course. I thought I could come out once a month or so. It'll get a little expensive, but we can absorb it."

"I'm sorry about this," I said. "I never wanted any of this to happen. I love you."

"I love you too, Jackie. I wish it didn't have to be this way.

~ * ~ * ~

Two weeks later I had a car. He'd come out to visit. Things were awkward around the house, and I could see him constantly looking at my belly. I was wearing bulky shirts that hid what didn't even exist yet. You could hardly tell I was pregnant, I was only two months along. I knew from my first two that I wouldn't begin to show much until about fourteen weeks.

We slept together, and I was horny as shit, but it wasn't going to happen. I figured that out the first night. He didn't seem excited to see me, but he didn't turn me away. The problem was he couldn't get it up for me, and I tried damned hard. I was almost in tears before he pulled me up the bed and held me.

"I'm sorry, Jackie. It's gonna take time. I can't stop seeing him with you. I wish it were otherwise."

My life was complete. My husband didn't want me anymore. I tried to quash the tears, and told him it was alright, that we'd be fine. To be honest, I was feeling a little awkward, trying to seduce my husband in my old bedroom in my parent's house.

The worst part was the thoughts of Sam that crept into my head. I knew he'd want me. He'd be happy, proud that I was carrying his child. I remembered the countless orgasms he'd given me, the feeling of being stretched out, filled, like never before. The guilt was crushing me, as I lay there, my hand between my legs, while my husband lay next to me.

~ * ~ * ~

He was in a much better mood a month later. He even gave me a big hug when he arrived. He took us all out to a nice dinner, and that night was glorious.

As soon as we were in our room, he couldn't keep his hands off of me. He undressed me and didn't even seem to care that my belly wasn't as flat as it once was. He guided me down between his legs, and he was hard before I even started working on him. I could tell he didn't want me to finish, he just wanted to see me sucking him. He liked that.

I didn't even think of Sam's huge cock, as I sucked my husband. I was so happy to see the big change. I had been worried, but everything was so much better. When he climbed between my legs, I almost came the moment he entered me. He was so loving, so passionate, kissing me, telling me how much he loved me and missed me. He wore me out, making love to me three times that night, and I helped all I could, getting him hard in between.

I was lying in his arms after the first two times, feeling the best I had in months. His hands were moving, touching me, caressing me. His lips were on my neck, kissing, sucking. I was exhausted, and still hoped that maybe he had one more in him. If I felt the slightest action down below, I was going to suck him back to hardness, and show him much I loved and needed him.

"You're in a great mood," I ventured.

"I am. I was promoted at work. I got to make love to my beautiful wife. And Sam learned there's such a thing as Karma."

"Karma?" I blurted, unthinkingly.

"Yep. Seems like his accounts at work were questionable. He was caught faking numbers. His reports have been a mess for several weeks, and they finally caught him on it. He was fired, and he's gonna have a hell of a time finding a decent job."

"But I thought you said he was good at his job."

Marty laughed. "He was until he started fucking a friend's wife. Now he's not so high and mighty. Karma, baby."

The next thing I knew, he was kneeling beside me head, putting his cock in my mouth. I started sucking while he gloated.

"Fucker thought he could just fuck my wife and get away scot-free? I showed him. Once I got a few friends involved it wasn't hard. He didn't protect his files or computer worth a damn."

He was getting hard in my mouth, grinning. I did what I could to make sure he stayed that way.

"Oh yeah. A couple of changed numbers in the final versions of his reports, a few corroborating discussions in HR, and the stupid bastard never knew what hit him."

Marty pulled his cock out of my mouth and grabbed my hips, pulling me up onto my knees. He had no difficulty slipping it into me, not after the last couple of goes. I could feel the excitement, the energy, as he pounded me from behind.

"He denied everything of course, but the evidence was all there. When they escorted him out of the building he had to call triple-A. His suburban had four flat tires, and broken headlights and taillights. Of course I was happy to be a shoulder he could cry on. The idiot has no idea. Like I'd be his friend after he fucked my wife! Knocked her up with his lousy bastard child."

This was a side of my husband I'd never seen before. I never knew he could be so vengeful. I didn't say anything of course. I thought it was cruel, but I knew he'd blow up if he heard that. So I laid there and moaned, while he hammered my poor little cooch.

"I'm not done with him. I've just started. I can't wait for the next part."

"What's that?" I said, almost kicking myself for letting it out.

He laughed. "You want him to suffer too, don't you? He took advantage of you, got us both drunk and practically raped you. Like to see the fucker try that when we're sober. Oh, he's gonna pay. Pay big time."

I bit my tongue. I didn't blame Sam. We'd been flirting and teasing for ages. I know I was sending him the wrong messages. I hated to think what Marty would say if he knew about 'Sam' sitting in the bottom drawer beside the bed. Ten thick inches long, and staying very busy most nights.

"He's so proud of that big cock. Let's see how proud he is when he can't use it anymore. Yeah, we'll see how proud he is then," Marty gasped. His fingers were painful where they dug into my hips while he fucked me as hard as I could ever remember. I knew I should have been upset at what he was talking about, but all I could think about was his cock filling me. I could feel a big one coming on. I needed it.

"F-f-fuck your slut, baby," I groaned. "Fuck me. Make me yours."

He slowed down and started slamming his cock home. "That's right. Nobody fucks my slut but me! My god-damn pussy!" he growled, slapping my ass. "My pussy, my mouth, and my ass. All mine."

I felt his thumb digging into my ass. "He didn't touch you here, did he?"

I wished he'd stop talking, I was getting close, and I didn't need to be thinking about Sam and what he had or hadn't done to me. "Never," I moaned.

"That's right. That's mine and mine alone," he said. He shoved his thumb all the way in, and it pushed me over the edge. "God, I'm coming baby," I told him, as I felt the need overtake me. I wanted to scream but my parents were only a few feet away. I bit into the pillow instead.

"Come you little slut. Come on my cock. My pussy, my ass," he grunted, hammering away while the aftershocks of my orgasm shot through me.

Marty was a man possessed. He pushed me down onto the bed and body-surfed me, using me hard, pinning me down, holding my arms in place while his cock ravaged me.

"Who owns this pussy?" he snarled in my ear.

"You, baby. My husband. Nobody else ever again. Nobody touches your pussy, or your ass. These lips touch nobody but you ever again," I told him.

"That's right. Mine. All mine." He finally shut up, and groaned his way to his own finish, leaving me a limp wreck.

I guess I knew now, why he was in such a great mood.

He stayed for three days, and took me every night and every morning. The second night he reminded me whose ass it was, but used plenty of lube, and it wasn't bad. I wasn't crazy about anal, but I did enjoy a little ass play. I got a lot of that, he seemed possessed about my butt, and that I hadn't let Sam have it. He had me suck him a lot, but each time he wouldn't let me finish him. It was clear that he was taking back his pussy and that was perfectly fine by me.

When he left Monday morning, his cum was dripping from my legs as I drove him to the airport. I felt confident that everything was getting better, and things were going to work out. My husband loved me, he wanted me, and he wasn't afraid to show it. When I went to class that afternoon, I felt great about how things were finally turning out.

~ * ~ * ~

Three weeks later, it was the kids who told me the latest news.

"You should have been here, Mom. It was epic!"

"What was epic?" I asked.

"Dad. That big guy, Sam, came over, yelling and screaming. He pushed his way into the house, calling you and Dad bad names," Eric, my oldest said.

"Bad names, Mom. I think he was drunk and he was really angry." That was Donna, my youngest.

"What happened?"

"I guess Dad had figured on trouble. He told us to go to our rooms, but there was no way I was going to leave him alone with that jerk."

"Yeah. Dad was backing away from him, and I knew it was going to be a fight," Donna said.

"Your father was in a fight?"

Eric laughed. "Not much. When that guy got to the end of the couch, Dad had a baseball bat. The guy got maybe two or three good shots in, and then Dad let him have it."

Donna was grinning. "You would have been proud of Eric. He grabbed the fireplace poker and helped Dad. The guy was crying and begging before they were done with him."

"Donna too. What was that you were using?" Eric asked.

"The beach carving on the mantle." She had turned to look at her brother and her face was red when she faced the camera again. "Sorry Mom, I broke it. I know you loved that thing but Dad said he could fix it."

"Nobody got hurt, I hope," I said.

"Naw. Dad got a black eye, and he's at the hospital now, but the ambulance people said he was going to be alright. Maybe a bruised rib and he might have broken one of his fingers, but nothing serious. Mrs. Harvey's watching us."

I looked at the screen closer. Donna looked to have the start of a shiner. "What happened to you, baby girl? Did you get hit?"

"It was an accident. Dad lifted the guy's leg and hit him where it counts with the bat. The guy kicked me before he passed out. The police people told me I was brave," she said.

Ouch. Sam was paying a pretty high price it seems. I wondered for a moment if that was going to put his big cock out of business, before I could even realized how bad those thoughts were. I shouldn't care if he ever used that great big gorgeous cock again. Although it would be a shame.

"The police were here for almost an hour. Don't worry, we told them everything. How he broke in, attacked Dad and us, said he was going to kill everyone. The police lady was nice," Donna said.

"It was cool. Even though they had to take him out on a stretcher, they still put handcuffs on him. They told us how proud they were that we protected our father and each other," Eric said.

Donna was grinning. "Dad was really mad the mean man called you names. Every time he hit him between the legs, he said that was for you. And Dad hit him a lot."

"What did he have against you and Dad? I thought you guys were supposed to be friends? He was really cursing when he pushed his way in the house," Eric said

"Bad words," Donna added, nodding.

"He was only pretending to be a friend. He wasn't very nice to your father," I said. I quickly changed the subject before they went any further down that path. "Is Mrs. Harvey making you dinner?"

"Yeah. She's nice. She always volunteers to watch us, and brings over dinner sometimes," Donna said.

I didn't like the sound of that. Marie Harvey was barely a year out of her divorce. She lived across the street, two doors down on the left. She couldn't have been more than thirty years old, with one seven year old. "Does she have Tommy with her?"

"Yeah. He's in playing on the console. She said she'd stay until Dad got home and make sure everybody got tucked in. She's nice," Eric said.

Yeah. I heard. She's nice. Trying to get her claws in my man. The bitch.

~ * ~ * ~

When Marty showed up a week later, he looked like he'd been at war. He still had a black eye, which I'd noticed on Skype, but I hadn't seen the cast on his hand, and the bandages around his chest. I had to be careful undressing him, but I couldn't complain about his mood. He didn't even let me get fully undressed before he had me bent over the end of the bed, and was plowing my pussy.

"Careful, honey, don't hurt yourself," I said, out of concern.

He laughed. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine. I probably don't even need the chest bandage, it almost never hurts anymore. And they're going to give me a simple splint for the finger on Wednesday. They were just taking precautions."

He didn't last five minute on the first one, which made me feel good. I was pretty sure that meant he wasn't getting any from anyone else. After he got off, we finished undressing, cleaned up in the shower, and he proceeded to remind me how much he missed me two more times in succession. From the way he went at it he really missed me. I did notice that he didn't like touching my belly, which was just starting to pooch out a bit.

Afterward, he held me in his arms, and bragged. "The bastard won't be using that cock much anymore. Lost both balls. One of the investigator's was giving me grief about being overzealous in protecting my home, but the lady cop who came to the house straightened him out. Good thing he kicked Donna in the head. Any sympathy he might have gotten was wiped out after that."

"Good thing," I mumbled. How was it a good thing our daughter got hit in the head?

"Stupid ass. I knew I could goad him into doing it. It didn't take much either. He made it so easy, pushing his way in the house like that. If he had half a brain, he would have waited for me outside the office or something. Coming in the house? God, what a fucking idiot! How the hell did he ever manage to get in your panties with a brain like that?"

"I was drunk, honey. We thought he was a friend. He helped me put you to bed, because you were passed out."

"Some friend. Looks like our 'friend' is gonna be locked up for a while after this is all over. Breaking and entering, criminal trespassing, assault of a minor, attempted murder, they were piling on the charges from what I heard. I hope he gets twenty years."

Twenty years for giving me the best sex of my life. Poor bastard.

"How's classes going?" Marty asked.

"Great. It's not hard, you just have to put in the mandated hours. I'll probably have to take a few courses when I get home, depending on what subjects I want to teach, just to get up to speed."

He kissed my neck, giving my boob a squeeze. "You can do it, Honey. I know you can. Smart as can be. About most things."

Ouch. I knew what he meant about 'most things'. "The kids say that Marie from across the street has been helping out a lot, in my absence."

If I expected to feel any nervousness, or tension from my husband, I was mistaken. He just cuddled in tighter, kissing my neck. "Yeah, she's nice. She watches them in the evening if anything comes up. She's a bargain, only ten bucks an hour, and usually cooks. As long as I don't mind if she brings her boy over when she babysits, and she uses our food. I guess it's a good deal for her, she gets to feed herself and the kid for free."

"Still no boyfriend for her?" I asked.

He gave me a squeeze. "You worried about her going after me? Not happening babe. She's never shown any interest, and I think you know how I feel about adultery. I'm a happily married man, with the sexiest woman alive."

"She's not bad looking," I said. If you like skinny artificial red-heads with black roots and big fake tits.

My husband rolled me onto my back, and kissed me hard. "Not. Happening. You don't have some kind of boyfriend, do you? Getting all nervous about some ditzy divorcée?"

"Me? Who would look twice at me? I must be the oldest in the class by ten years, and I don't leave the house except for shopping and doctor's appointments."

"Bullshit, Jackie. You're gorgeous, and you know it. The sexiest woman I've ever known. You're trying to tell me none of the guys in your class notice?"