A Good Wife's Gift Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlie is given a new purpose in life.
9k words
4.58
14k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's the third part for y'all. Lots of sex and orgasms and inflation and such. Y'all know how it is. Roughness and pseudo-cruelty. Enjoy!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/balls/breasts/ass, cum inflation and excessiveness, consensual cuckolding, hyper pregnancy

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

Almost like magic Charlie's pussy lips peeled open, welcoming the oversized invader into her depths. She released a guttural, ear-splitting scream as she was split in two, her whole body jerking violently; Zofia moaned in turn, still capturing the initial spearing with her phone in real time, her hands shaking. Despite how much Charlie wanted to be fucked into a coma by Zofia's monstrous cock, her cunt could only handle so much dick at once, disputing her desires as it stopped any more of the futa's goliath from entering. The first piston into the blonde only managed to get a little over half of Zofia's cockhead inserted into the slut's hole, but it was a good start!

In the past - before she'd started dating Arthur - Zofia would generally take sex slow so as to not break her partners, easing them into it, getting them accustomed to her size before things got intense. At least at first. Inevitably they would all end up the same: begging for her to keep fucking them and ending up filled with her cum, unquestionably pregnant. Never the same person they were before she bedded them. They would usually recover after some time apart, even if a part of them would always want to be Zofia's love slave, harboring a secret craving for her cock and what it would do to them. Forever changed, even if they still attempted to lead the lives they had before, a constant tinge of regret in the back of Zofia's brain for what she'd done to them that they never knew about.

But today that wasn't the case.

Arthur had made it crystal clear what he wanted to happen to Charlie, his longest and closest friend: he wanted his wife to destroy her. Fuck her so hard and so much that she would barely be recognizable as a human being anymore. Completely rewrite her personality until she was nothing more than a walking futanari-cock addict. Make her so pregnant that she'd look ready to give birth after the first month. Alter the trajectory of her life in a single day and tell him all about it while it was happening. All to satisfy his perverse fantasies. And Zofia was happy to do it!

Not giving the slut the chance to even begin to adjust to the tremendous, fleshy intruder she'd just barreled inside of her, Zofia rocketed her hips forward once more, crashing the rest of her colossal cockhead into Charlie's cunt; the howl that escaped her lips increased in volume, her eyes rolling back in their sockets and her body writhing under the futa's assault. For times like this Zofia was glad that her glans possessed such a pronounced flare, Charlie still too far away for her to hold onto, her pussy lips hooked around Zofia's corona instead, keeping her held in place. Realizing she was still taking a video, she quickly ended it and sent it to Arthur, wanting to give him the next update when she was much deeper in Charlie.

Continuing her forward march into the blonde - literally - Zofia simply took a single, short step in Charlie's direction. This was enough to send further inches of her venous battering ram slamming through Charlie's velvety walls, stretching and gaping them permanently, leaving her with little chance to ever recover and go back to her former tightness - and damn tight she was! Even now her labia clung to Zofia's pale shaft like a second skin, pulled away from her crotch, part of her canal following with it. It looked like Zofia had a fleshy, pink-scarf wrapped around her cock! She paused and took a moment to admire the brutal, lurid sight, her member throbbing fiercely.

She repeated her previous action. Once more she moved closer to Charlie, tunneling deeper into her depths, digging a cavern where her formerly-tight slit once existed, molding it to fit her cock and no others. With only a fraction of her stupendous member inside of the blonde there was already a pronounced bulge forming in her stomach, a visible indicator of just how far Zofia had burrowed into her; for the moment the distension only showed an outline of the futa's glans, the bell-formed protuberance pulsing rapidly against Charlie's skin. But there was much, much more that would appear shortly!

"How's it feel, slut?" Zofia questioned, giving a quick shake of her hips that rattled Charlie's body, "Still want me to fuck you? Still think you can handle it!?"

A gurgle was the only response the futa received.

"Thought so."

Whether that meant Charlie was enjoying her ravaging or not didn't matter to Zofia - she was here for her and her husband's pleasure. Pulling back her hips for the first time since she'd crammed her cock in the blonde, Zofia observed with sadistic joy that Charlie's pussy came out with it, hugging her shaft so tightly it would have been painful if her cock wasn't so monstrous. She immediately slammed it back home, sending the entire coffee table under them wobbling from the impact, her balls giving a shallow bounce in front of her feet. Her glans hit something inside of the slut, something that she hadn't felt for years, something that momentarily paused her momentum.

"Oooh, know what that is, whore? What I just hit?"

"O-Oh fuck!" Charlie howled again, "I c-can't... what?"

"That's your cervix!"

Zofia growled and thrust roughly into her, her cock sinking deeper with a distinct popping sound.

"And now it's gone!" She announced triumphantly, putting her hands on her hips and looking down at the blonde, "That means I'm in your womb now!"

Accompanying her renewed screams was a different kind of expulsion this time. Like the declaration from Zofia of her fucking into an organ that was never meant to be entered was the most supremely arousing thing that Charlie had ever heard, she immediately launched into a mind-numbing orgasm. Her cunt had been squirting its excess already, but upon learning that Zofia's colossus had reached her deepest depths, her squirts turned into a hosing of her feminine juices; they sprayed out incredibly far, though they still fell short of hitting Zofia herself, landing on the top of the futa's stupendous shaft instead, sheening it in her liquid ecstasy.

"Ha! So you do like it! I knew you were nothing but a stupid whore - a stupid whore that can't get enough of my cock!"

Laughing to herself, Zofia went right back to fucking the blonde. Showing as little concern or care as she had previously, she hammered her oversized tool into Charlie's cunt. Lurid squelches filled the room with their off-putting sound, accompanied by grunts from the futa and cries of pained euphoria from the woman she was destroying. Zofia fiddled with her phone as she banged into Charlie violently, speeding up with every thrust, brutalizing her body with her bulbous bludgeon; it almost looked like she was just waiting for the bus or standing in line at the bank with how casually she performed these extreme acts, her face showing little emotion. It was about time to call her husband and let him know exactly what she was doing - as if there was any doubt left!

While Zofia readied herself for the next part of Arthur's cucking fantasies, Charlie was struggling to remain conscious. She had never felt anything like what was happening to her, not even close; her whole body felt like it was going to tear in half, like at any second Zofia's cock would come bursting through her stomach. But, paradoxically, she found herself loving it. Though there was burning pain in spades coursing through her being, it was joined by immense quantities of pleasure, a kind completely foreign to her. A kind that she could never come back from - at least that much she understood already.

Every aspect of having sex with the supersized cock was transformative. The way it filled her so utterly and completely, her insides ill-equipped to deal with something so grandiose, like her body had to actively make space for it to fit. There was how brutally stimulated her cunt was, pleasure forced through the nerve-endings in it she didn't even know existed, her pussy turned into a dehydrating fountain of sticky fluids. This combination was affecting her brain in ways she didn't know was possible, jolts of electrified rapture constantly shocking her neurons, making her feel weak - weak and amazing. Charlie knew that she'd been right to give into Zofia's advances, just the idea of missing out on this sort of enlightened mating one that made her want to sob.

So focused on how she was feeling, Charlie didn't notice the sound of ringing interrupting their erotic raucous.

Still thrusting into the blonde - the outline of her cock crawling up Charlie's stomach - Zofia held her phone up to her face, having put it on speaker so that Arthur could hear everything that was happening; she guessed he was probably running to the bathroom or his car for a bit of privacy before he answered. While she waited she studied the sexual domination she was leading, mesmerized by the imprint of her member through Charlie's torso. Even through the blonde's stretched skin Zofia could make out the bulge of the numerous veins that marbled her member, each active throb creating heart-beat-like bumps in Charlie's flesh like she was already carrying the futa's spawn.

"H-Hello?" A timid albeit masculine voice spoke out through Zofia's phone's speakers, "Zofia?"

"Hi honey!" She replied cheerfully, pausing her fucking for a moment of uninterrupted peace, "Guess what I'm doing!"

Before giving Arthur a chance to respond, Zofia railed into Charlie, sending her massive member stretching out the back of her womb and pushing it even deeper into her body, gaining fresh ground inside of her. Charlie immediately screamed once more, flailing weakly, her sweaty, golden locks whipping back and forth as she was cored out once more. Zofia grinned like Arthur could see what was going on, giving a few more pumps into the blonde, making sure there was little doubt about what was going on for his benefit; she held back a moan as she did, wanting to sound as completely in control as possible. She slowed down again, resting her ridiculous ramrod inside of the slut's cunt.

"Zofia I-"

"Still need some hints? Okay! Listen closely now."

Zofia lowered the phone as close to where her veiny, brutal scepter was distending Charlie's lower lips - which wasn't very close at all - her labia a taut-white from being so uncompromisingly stretched. She plowed again and again and again into the busty blonde, making sure her phone picked up every horrid, lurid schlick of her cock ruining Charlie's pussy, her screen actually getting a bit wet from the sloppy secretions splashing from the slut's smashed slit. Continuing like this for a few more seconds, she lifted her phone back to her face, smiling, once more pausing to see if her husband could manage a response this time.

"Zofia, you don't have to do this!" He suddenly half-shouted, his voice sounding devastated, "She's my best friend! We can talk about this - it's not too late to stop! I-I'm sure she doesn't want this either!"

"Stop? Why would I stop!? And trust me, your friend is definitely enjoying this!"

She held out the phone towards Charlie, even if her reach didn't cover anywhere near the length of her member.

"Well? Charlie? Are you enjoying this?"

"Oh God oh fuck!" The blonde cried, unaware of why she was being asked the question, her pleasure as obvious as the day was long, "I love it, Zofia! I love your fucking cock! Please don't stop fucking me!"

"Hear that, Arthur!?" Zofia laughed into her phone, happy that the blonde's not-faked performance was so good, "I think she likes it, don't you?"

"Think about this! Think about what you're doing to her. She might like it now but you know she'll never be the same. If you stop now, she migh-"

"You know, it sounds like you're the only one not happy right now, Arthur, 'cause I sure as hell am! What, are you disappointed that you can't do this to Charlie? You've always wanted to, haven't you!?"

Giving a snarl that she was sure her husband could hear, Zofia resumed her rapid rate of rutting. More moist sounds filled the air, along with louder howls of happiness from Charlie, this cacophony joined by the clattering of the coffee table bouncing against the floor. Zofia considered for a moment whether the living room furniture would survive the furious fucking she was putting it through, but decided that ultimately she didn't care; if it broke, that was Arthur's problem! She grunted as she really put her back into it, the outline of her member in Charlie's torso showing off her efforts - it was already battering at the slut's huge tits, and Zofia still had so much cock left to go!

"Arthur, dear, I'm gonna let you go - I'm a bit busy at the moment if you couldn't tell!" Zofia snickered again as she taunted her loving partner, "But I'll make sure to keep you updated! Bye now!"

Hanging up the phone, Zofia sighed loudly. She didn't realize it would be so difficult to be mean to Arthur like that! Happy to have a break from the cruel, vocal tormenting, she looked down to find herself still pumping into Charlie, nearly forgetting she hadn't stopped fucking her in the first place; the blonde hadn't seemed to notice that anything out of the ordinary had occurred, the whites of her eyes showing, her lips open with strained gasps and cries. She was still a constantly-climaxing mess, her cunt clenching crushingly against Zofia's cock, continuous streams of girl cum flying from her ravaged hole onto the futa's fuck stick.

Unrelenting in her pounding, Zofia took a moment to observe the progress she'd made with her husband's childhood friend. Despite barely having a third of her cock in the blonde whore, she was already nearing the end of her torso, the swell of her supersized spear splitting Charlie's tits, almost reaching her neck; that didn't matter much, Zofia already knew she'd end up stretching her skin out in inhuman manners. Charlie was clearly lost in ecstasy, her clit sticking out above the shaft devastating her depths, throbbing with each new orgasm thrust onto her, her cunt geysering its juices over and over again. Zofia was still too far away to grab her ankles and take this fucking to the next level, but she'd get there regardless of how long it took!

Deciding that another picture for her husband was in order, Zofia held it up to her face and zoomed the image in so that it was focused on where her cock connected to Charlie's cunt. The blonde's sex was in shambles, slack and worn already, a mixture of Zofia's pre and her own fluids frothing around its bruised form, clutching the massive veins on the futa's cock like they were holding onto it for dear life. In other words it looked perfect! Not to mention how gigantic the scene made Zofia's cock appear - not that it needed help in that department - Charlie's thighs next to it and the figure of her distended stomach painting a perfect picture of what was happening - hardcore, unforgiving fucking.

Z: You're really missing out, this cunt is tight!

She paused, and then quickly tapped out a second message.

Z: Well, not anymore

She made sure to add a few crying-laughing emojis at the end as well to really hammer her point home. Speaking of hammering, that's exactly what she was doing again to Charlie, gaping her to a degree never conceptualized by the human brain before, hosing down her insides with her slimy precum; she had been the entire time, her own sexual secretions leaking from around her awesome appendage, but now it was starting to show. A bump was forming on Charlie's stomach - one separate from the deformation caused by her dick - and was steadily rising, her womb finally filling up with futa sperm, Zofia's fat behemoth was keeping the blonde's pussy plugged, not allowing any of her pre to escape.

Balls gurgling as they brewed up potent progeny, Zofia moaned as her urethra swelled with more sperm, inflating wider than her own thigh. She could feel her piss slit yawn as it released the pent-up wrigglers swimming around in her sack, shooting them into Charlie's most fertile place; while pregnancy was essentially guaranteed when she had sex with someone, Zofia wouldn't be surprised if her pre had already gotten the job done. If it somehow miraculously hadn't, her real load unquestionably would, her cum so unnaturally virile a drop of it could impregnate a convent! Zofia licked her lips at the thought of Charlie waddling around, heavy with her seed, carrying around a stomach that was bigger than she was.

Like the thought alone of Charlie getting pregnant was enough to spur her on, Zofia ramped up her rate of fucking, picked up her pace of pulverizing, sped up her surge of spearing. Her sloshing sperm-stuffed sack dragged across the ground, her titanically-terrifying testicles thumping repeatedly on the floor, letting her fuck to the beat of her own drum. With each thrust Zofia pulled out over a foot of her meaty member before slamming it home - its home now Charlie's womb. Jets of off-white cum sprayed from the blonde's sex, splashing back onto the futa they came from, slowly bathing her in her own essence, matching her appearance to Charlie's.

"Fucking take it, slut!" Zofia grunted for her own enjoyment, not even doing it for Arthur at this point, "Take my fucking cock! Still got a lot left for you and I'm gonna fit every single inch inside of you even if it takes all day! Breed you, make you fucking fat with my cum!"

Charlie only managed a weak moan back.

Her words - hell, most of her - failed her at this point, her body paralyzed with pleasure. Fingers raking aimlessly against the table's surface under her when she could find the strength to, Charlie was demoted to a simple passenger in her own ruining, a bystander for her brutalizing. Whole body undulating back and forth, her legs stuck out limply in the air, forced apart by the magnitude of the monster mashing her sex into a beaten pile of flesh, her thighs practically hugging the bestial bludgeon. Breasts bouncing wildly on her chest, careening against the imprint of Zofia's cock, every part of her was forced into action without moving a muscle, only her pussy active as it flexed and clasped against the hyper-futa's furious fucking.

Charlie's whole world was in turmoil. She never thought - no, she never imagined that anything could feel this good, this amazing! It was at the cost of betraying her best friend and sleeping with his wife, but with the immense amounts of euphoria she was feeling it was a small price to pay; she just hoped Arthur would understand the kind of sexual influence Zofia had on others. Having given up any form of resistance long ago - not that she displayed much to begin with - Charlie let the unfortunate thoughts of going behind Arthur's back wash away and be replaced by the brain-frying rapture she was currently in the middle of, her concepts of right and wrong dwindling with each deep thrust Zofia made into her.