A Good Woman Will Find Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you have thought exactly what I think. I'll call him now."

Danielle returned fifteen minutes later, switching off her phone, and said they had set the date for six weeks from tomorrow. "The delay is to give my daughter time to make arrangements to be here for the wedding. Will you be best man for Gus and partner Montana who'll be my bridesmaid, at least I hope she well agree to that honor."

"Yes certainly. So her name is Montana. That's the first time I've heard you use the name. Montana Naples, a great name."

"If you think so. Cliff insisted she be called Montana and ignored my objections."

"I understand. Tell your daughter she can stay here when she visits and I'll stay with my parents."

"Oh that is lovely of you Guy. I have plenty of money and would be quite happy staying at a hotel."

"Happier that staying here with your daughter?"

"Well no. Thanks for your generosity. I accept the offer."

CHAPTER 2

Guy had checked the photograph Danielle kept on her dresser and fixed the image in his mind and now was waiting at the airport as the last aircraft for the evening arrived.

Ninety minutes earlier Alice had called him from his apartment to say she and Dianne, an attorney from their law firm, had brought Danielle home from her hen's party and she was out to it, drunk.

He'd been due to drive Danielle in an hour's time to the airport so rushed over to help sober her up. But it was no use. Danielle awoke when shaken but refused to drink black coffee or water and kept falling asleep.

"Oh this is so sad," Alice said. "She was having such a great time at the party that she must have lost count of how many drinks she was consuming."

Dianne went home to her family. Alice stayed with Danielle and Guy went alone to the airport.

He failed to spot a tall blonde among the arrivals who was not claimed by waiting friends or family. Finally he saw a tall woman in a light coat and white hat looking towards the entrance and guessed it was the daughter.

"Miss Naples, Montana Naples?" he asked and her aggressive reply startled him.

"Where is my mother? What have you done with her?"

"Pardon me," Guy said, his mind reeling. "What on earth are you talking about?"

"My mother is not here to meet me. I assume you are Mr Meadows."

"Yes I'm Guy Meadows but please keep calm. Your mother simply had too much to drink at her bridal shower this afternoon and is asleep. She was in no condition to be here."

"I only have your word for that."

"Do you know Alice her PA?"

"Yes and I spoke to her again only two days ago."

Guy pulled out his phone and said Alice was at the shared apartment with her mother. "Speed dial 88 to talk to Alice now."

Montana looked at the phone and then looked at Guy. "That won't be necessary Mr Meadows. Your story and offer of your phone makes your story too plausible to be unbelievable. I apologize for my sharpness. I'm tired and became stressed when finding you have arrived without my mother."

"I accept your apology and can now understand your reaction. In the months I've been living with your mother I have not seen her drink excessively. Alice said they were drinking champagne and some of the thirty women there were hitting it along and kept topping up Danielle's glass. Alice assumed your mother handled champagne well."

"No she sticks to still wine because her tolerance to sparkling wine is low."

"Well that's settled," he smiled. "Could we start again?"

She smiled and nodded.

"Hi Montana, lovely to meet you at last. Do I kiss you?"

Montana said hi Guy and offered her cheek. Guy felt like grabbing a tit to really give her something to get stirred up about.

"Come we must claim your luggage."

"I have rather a lot. I have resigned from my job and have come home for good. Some of my possession will come via sea and land including my car."

Guy said that was no problem, his work vehicle was large.

When Montana saw the latest model Cadillac Escalade she said, "This is an expensive vehicle. Mom said you work at Smith and Matheson. What do you do there?"

"I'm director of operations and deputy CEO."

"But that's a large company and you are only... um thirty?"

"Thirty-two in two months."

"God you really must have impressed them. What are your qualifications?"

"MBA and solid experience with emphasis on driving people to achieve targets and problem-solving. I started off the analytical way with a BA in computer science."

"Well in my mind I had you figured as a gigolo although mom denied that. She had told me you were jobless when you two first met."

"Yes, that was true. In fact one of her clients referred me to Smith and Matheson and obviously I impressed in the problem they tossed at me to solve. Firing the direction of operations was one of my recommendations and the company took the easy way out and engaged me as that guy's replacement."

Guy looked at the exposed inner thigh as she climbed into her seat. He looked up to find her looking at him steadily and apparently surprised her by not looking away or mumbling an apology. Instead he smiled and said, "Your mother also has lovely legs. Genetics at work I should think. Are your tired?"

"Yes we had a frustrating delay before leaving Rome and that meant I missed my connection to come on to here and that's why I had to call mom to change my arrival time till late. Had that not happened she would not have had time to drink so much and would have been here to meet me."

Guy knew to be gentle. "I apologize on her behalf but please attempt to laugh it off. She's been on a high recently and that really peaked about ten days ago when she asked me for my honest opinion about Gus."

"So you have remained living with my mother?"

"In a manner of speaking. When she told me about Gus it was agreed she should stay on but shift back to her own room."

"I bet that wasn't your idea."

Guy ignored that and said he'd had to answer the question about Gus carefully believing Danielle might be wondering about marrying for the second time. Aware Montana was eyeing him intently he said, "Danielle is a lovely woman and has been a great mentor to me so I knew this was more a plea over self-doubt than a simply probe for me to be upfront about what I thought about Gus. Strip away the emotion and nicety of language and she was asking did I think she would be happy with Gus long term. I honestly thought they would have a good chance of making a real go at it. In the last three weeks Gus had been at the apartment almost daily and we often went to dinner as a threesome or else I cooked."

"You cook? Now I understand why mom latched on to you."

Guy laughed and said that was the first nice thing she'd said to him because it was spontaneous and had humor.

"Oh god, I'm truly sorry. You must understand I was hostile about you being so young sleeping with my mother."

"Yes I understand."

"Well I think you do."

He grinned and said his mom had told him her daughter was a very lovely young woman. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-four. You were saying...?"

"I said the truth was Gus has grown on me and I believed he really had your mother's interests at heart and I admired how gentle he was with her whenever I saw them together."

"Wow that must impressed mom?"

"Well to be honest she doesn't have many truly emotional moments but that was one of them."

"Thank you for telling me that," Montana said.

As he changed on freeways for the short drive into the CBD, Guy said, "Does that mean I'm not such a bad guy, that Gus sounds like he's all right and your mom's judgment over choosing men hasn't plummeted after all?"

Montana sighed, "God do you have to be so brutal?

Alice met them at the door, rubbing her eyes.

The two women hugged, greeting one another warmly and Alice said to Guy, "Danielle hasn't moved since you left.

"Great, grab your things and I drop you home."

"Will you be okay if I leave now Montana?"

"Yes of course. And thank you for being my driver and confidant," Montana said to Guy, making no move to kiss him after she kissed Alice, on the lips.

Bitch, Guy thought. "My cell phone number is written above the cordless phone in the kitchen."

Alice kissed him in the elevator and pulled a hand on to her breast. "She didn't kiss you so that means you are the enemy."

"Perhaps she's thawing. She was alarmed at the airport when finding Danielle wasn't with me and asked almost angrily what had I done with her mother."

"Omigod," Alice laughed. "You received the full treatment. You must understand you are the young bastard who's been fucking mommy."

As they walked to Guy's vehicle Alice said, "Park over in that dark corner and I'll give you something to cheer you."

"You're married."

"Oh worked it out have you? Well I should have told you but thought it might turn you off. I'm living back with my parents during a three-month trial separation. If he does dump his girlfriend I probably will return to him."

As they set in the vehicle Guy said, "It will be uncomfortable doing it in here."

"Darling I'm highly tolerate to discomfort if I get fucked really good and you're the man for that."

Buoyed by that encouraging comment Guy grinned and moved his vehicle into the poorly lit corner of the basement.

Alice, with her knees almost against her ears fed in the seven inches of fat dick.

"Oooh you'll get it a long way up me in this position."

"I'll be careful."

"No push it up till your balls hit to prevent you going any further."

Guy licked his lips, thinking Alice was such a lovely young woman. It was good associating with a woman who knew what she wanted. He bowed his head a little in remorse, thinking he ought not be doing this because she was a married woman. Then he grinned, straightened his back and thought fuck remorse and began giving her what they both wanted.

"Bite my tits," Alice groaned.

With her doubled up like that. Guy with his long back found it too difficult to bend to back sharply to get at them so he continued by balancing himself on one hand while he squeezed a tit with his other hand and then pinched the nipple hard.

Alice began moaning, slapped her clit and then wailed "Aaaaaaarrrrrrgh" and her eyes bulged.

He jeered, "What, finished already?"

Panting, Alice began sliding his index finger into his butt and challenge, "You just concentrate on the job in hand and say lovely things to me."

Guy toiled away happily and then had the vision of a horrified Montana opening the door and gaping at them and spitting, "You won't be doing that to me your bastard."

Guy's head shot back and he bellowed and released hugely, hearing Alice complaining that his loud bellow had scared her shitless.

Guy looked at the door and was relieved to see it was closed.

"Rest and then my ass," Alice said. "It's all ready for you."

Christ women could be so tough, Guy moaned to himself but then smiled. The ass eh? She must like him.

Driving home wearily he wondered if Montana required a rousing bout of anal to jerk her into a better mood? She needed something. He recalled the Germans were big into anal.

Late next morning he returned to bed with coffee. The house was quiet because his parents were at church.

His phone went. Fuck a crisis at one of the plants but he found the caller was Danielle.

"Good morning you lovely bride in waiting. How's the head?"

There was a pause and then a honeyed voice said, "Are you always this charming to my mother?"

Ah so Montana was using her mom's phone. He replied, "Lovely people deserve top treatment. The jury is still out in respect of you."

There was no response. He imagined Montana icing over and his phone felt cold but knew that last bit was bullshit.

"I'm sorry."

"I think the jury is returning. Oh this is promising. I don't hear them walking heavily."

"Alice is here and made breakfast. I stupidly asked them what did they really think of your and they just went on and on. I know they both like you but I was left with the distinct impression they were trying to set me up with you."

"So what do you think about that?"

"Guy you can't ask me a question like that?"

"I just did."

"Well ask me something else."

"I recall reading somewhere the Germans are big into anal sex. Is that true?"

"Christ Guy, don't ask me anything. Mom is in the shower. She wants to take us all to lunch."

"Oh that lovely for you guys."

Montana said patiently, "The invitation includes you dopey. I am to book somewhere. We will be waiting for you in the lobby at 1:00."

"Oh I get it; I have the vehicle."

"Mom said I must take you girls and that lovely, resourceful and sweet boy to lunch. She must have meant some other guy Guy."

The call was cut.

Guy grinned. Miss Frosty from Germany was thawing. That could be bullshit but he hoped not. He cringed thinking what an idiot he'd been to ask that question about anal sex. Obviously she had him primed to self-destruct.

* * *

Guy jumped out of the vehicle but before he reached the double glass doors they opened and the three females emerged, laughing. They called hi and looked at him speculatively. Although it was Sunday he'd found a woman hairdresser open, smoking and reading the Sunday paper.

"I haven't made an appointment," he'd said hopefully.

"The men's barbershop in the Mall opens at 10:30."

He smiled and said he was hoping to get a stylish cut.

She peered at him and said, "You're my husband's boss, Paul Langley.

"Paul is on the management team, yes."

"Well hop into a chair and tell me your ambition for your hair," she said, stubbing out her cigarette.

"It's this new woman, a little reserved who has just arrived back from eighteen months in Germany."

"So you wish me to give you a sexy Continental look?"

"If you can."

"The cut is easy but if you really want to lift your appearance I'll have to color the front of your hair."

"Christ no."

She cooed, "Just some highlighting halfway between brown and blonde."

"Um."

"Come on, if you're not pleased with the result you may fire my husband. I'm that confident I can please you."

"Well go to it."

Guy ended up tipping Annette thirty bucks and she smiled and said he looked uplifted. "Of you go and buy a new suit, a shirt four tones lighter and no tie. Ask for Italian cut. Good luck. I heard that your girlfriend is marrying someone else."

Guy smiled awkwardly at Danielle, Montana and Alice. The two older women were positively leering and he could almost hear Montana as she swallowed before asking, "What's the color of your suit?"

"Bronze."

"It's beautiful and makes you look very dashing. I love the change to your hair."

"Thank you."

Mother and daughter climbed into the back. As Alice sat on the front seat where she'd been the previous night she sniffed, pulled out her purse spray and applied it a little wildly, some floating into the air.

Guy thought oh crap; she could smell their spent passion from last night. He admired Alice for having the control not to look at him. He turned on the blower and asked for directions.

When they arrived back Danielle said, "Why don't you two drop off Alice and go somewhere and I'll have a nap."

Montana began, "Well I don't really..."

"The new Sinclair Gallery has opened since you left here darling."

"Oh really? I suppose we could take a look but mom I have visited some of the best galleries in the world while living in Europe."

"This is mainly local art, a different perspective," Guy offered. He expected to be asked what did he know about art but she didn't and said she'd be pleased to look over the gallery.

They had coffee at the gallery and Guy said, "Well the wedding is on Saturday, what are your plans after that?"

"I launch myself into finding suitable accommodation tomorrow."

"What something like my apartment?"

"Well yes."

"Then why don't you share with me and launch yourself tomorrow in seeking suitable employment?"

"Share with you?" she said incredulously.

"I suggest you talk that offer over with your mother."

"She'll have a fit."

Guy stood and said they should go; his parents were expecting him and his two sisters and their families for dinner.

She went ahead of him without a word and didn't speak until they were buckling up in the Cadillac.

"Your offer meant sharing the apartment and rent, nothing else."

"Yes and I keep the main bedroom."

After another minute's silence she began to discuss the gallery, saying it was impressive for a small city.

As Montana went to leave the vehicle outside the apartment building she turned back and leaned over to either kiss him or to be kissed.

He pulled away.

She frowned and said didn't he want to kiss.

"Yes but don't open your mouth."

He concentrated on kissing he lips sweetly and he felt her mouth open slowly. He was tempted to tongue thrust but managed to maintain control.

"I'm beginning to think I could get to like you," she said.

He didn't reply, thinking what a rude bitch but when she stood on the sidewalk and gave him an almost dazzling smile he grinned, winked and waved and drove off slowly, satisfied that on this occasion he'd really given her something to think about.

After the Monday morning executive meeting, Guy called the CEO's daughter Mrs Gwen Little.

"Hi Gwen it's Guy Meadows. I've met you a couple of times socially. I work with your father."

"Oh hi, of course I remember you, dad's bright young right-hand and his possible successor."

"You're too kind. Gwen what I'm calling about is I have this lady friend who has returned from 18 months in Germany studying animal nutrition after gaining her master of science degree. She is research bent and it's unlikely she will find animal research work in Welling but I suddenly thought of you and remembered you saying you had a team at the hospital studying feeding problems with infants."

"Well yes, and we have been at it for four years but the focus is on ingestion, not nutrition, although those two research fields are not all that dissimilar. Perhaps you should send your lady friend to talk to me. Because of the long-term nature of this research project we do have difficulty maintaining numbers working on such research. Younger people tend to want short projects to quickly add achievements to their CVs."

Guy called Montana who greeted him suspiciously, or so he thought. "Do you wish to speak to my mother?"

"No I have your cell phone number as well as hers."

"Well why are you calling me?"

Jesus, he thought. Why bother?

"The director of research at Welling General Hospital is interested in talking to you. I mentioned to her you have been working in animal nutrition and she agreed with me you would be unlikely to find a position in that field within several hundred miles of here. If you are interested in research into baby milk ingestion problems it's possible she could become very interested in you. I apologize in advance for not asking for your permission before I spoke to Gwen Little but your anonymity is assured because I didn't give her your name."

Sounding decidedly interested, Montana said, "That's okay. One the women I shared an apartment with in Germany was a lactation consultant and another woman who lived with us for some months was involved in research into baby milk formulas so I have developed more than a little interest in that field, knowing I'll be a nursing mother one day. Look I'm most appreciative of your initiative, a little overwhelmed in fact. May I see you tonight? Mom will be out meeting Gus' parents for the first time. Oh I know why don't your come for dinner?"

Guy accepted the dinner invitation and gave Montana Gwen's phone number and explained she was the daughter of his company's CEO.

* * *

Guy arrived fifteen minutes late, in the hope that Danielle would have left by then because he wanted to focus totally on Montana.