A Gorgeous Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,009 Followers

"Not in so many words," the senior partner laughed, "but it's quite clear. They only want you, and they want you onsite at least half time the first year."

"But what if I get other deals?"

Again the Senior Partner laughed.

"The biggest single deal this year and you want more?"

"No one has just one account sir."

"No one has one worth five million a year. Three year deal, it's put you on the map. From out of nowhere. You should be proud of yourself Alicia."

A chill went up Alicia's spine. She was anything but.

"It's big tobacco. The board don't mind?"

"Ha. Funny thing is, since we pitched and offered a contract, we can't legally turn them away now. If the board wanted to avoid tobacco, they should have stopped you right from the beginning. We had it on the pitch list, there's no way to say they didn't know."

"They didn't expect me to win it."

"No. Perhaps they didn't. They'll be more careful in future. We all will! Congratulations Alicia. Your hard work has paid off."

***********

Mr. Wilson booked a suite at the Tivoli for them to 'work' once a week. He liked to tie Alicia to the bed, blindfold her and fuck her with sex toys. He filmed all of it. He said his friends got a kick out of watching her squirt. It was embarrassing. Something about the double sensation of insertion and clit vibration sent Alicia out of control. She had never squirted when she came until Mr. Wilson got to her.

"Who do you send these to?" Alicia asked, sitting in his lap after a long session of wet sex. She didn't hold his sperm in, she let it dribble out onto him.

Mr. Wilson reached around her to the mouse, opening up the group list to see the email addresses.

"Watson, of course," he started. Alicia was grateful that ever since the 'deal' had been in place, fucking was reserved for Mr. Wilson only. Watson was all hands though, with no underwear most days he would corner her to wet his fingers.

"My brother, my cousin Fred. This one here, he's in charge of Zop."

"The phone company?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god! Why are you sending it to him!"

"He's my cousin Kim's husband."

"Oh, this is so embarrassing."

"I'll introduce you if you want. May be some business there for you."

Alicia turned and looked him in the face.

"Don't look so shocked," said Mr. Wilson. "You slept your way into this account. You can sleep your way into another."

"It's already difficult," Alicia sighed, leaning her back to his chest as he gripped and fondled her breasts. "One day a week here. Two at your house. I have to pretend I'm not sore when I'm at home."

"Your husband fucks you a lot?"

"More than you do..."

"Wow. You are working double time. And he's got no clue you're giving your pussy to me behind his back?"

Alicia shook her head. "He knows you guys have all seen me. I tell him sometimes the guys at work reach in and touch, or kiss. He likes guys get into my breasts, gets him hard when I tell him about it. But not pussy. Strictly above the waist. He'd die if he knew the things you do to me."

Mr. Wilson pulled on Alicia's waist, getting her to lift and face him.

"Are you hard again?"

"Put it in you."

"I'm too sore," Alicia said genuinely.

"Put it in."

Gingerly Alicia lifted and speared herself.

"Get used to it honey. You're bought and paid for."

Mr. Wilson grabbed the back of her head and pushed her mouth to his. They kissed passionately, fucking brutally until dusk.

************

"Baby, are you okay? You look like you're in pain. Almost seems like you hurt."

"No, no!" Alicia winced. Her pussy stung from all the things that had been up her that day. "It stings sometimes when I shave."

"You did it yourself this time," John smiled as he pumped his wife's pussy. Normally she was loath to shave herself for fear of cutting. "Expecting some guys to see it?"

Alicia went red. Mr. Wilson had done it for her.

"Some of the men in the office are starting to lift my dress to look. They all know I don't wear underwear. They want me to shave for them. Do you mind?"

"Ooh. You serious? These guys are getting a look at your minge now?"

"Do you mind?"

"And you show them?"

"I'm sorry. I'll stop if you think it's too much."

"Wow, Wow, Wow!" John yelled, exploding inside her. "Unbelievable. You are a complete fox baby. A complete tease. In the office, your pussy! Unbelievable!"

John was laughing. Alicia was not.

"John. Wait. Listen. Ooh, get off, I can feel it running onto the sheets."

"I don't care."

"You wanna sleep in your own cum?"

Reluctantly John was persuaded to unsheath and withdraw.

"John, listen to me. I have that kind of choice to make again."

"You look hot with my stuff coming out of you, all shaved like that," he replied instead.

Alicia lifted her hips to keep it in.

"Pass something. Please. Are you listening to what I said?"

John gave her own t-shirt to soak up the sperm.

"What did you say?"

"I've got another dilemma."

"What dilemma?"

"Zop."

"The telco?"

"They want me to pitch."

"Hey, Hey," John said, suddenly seriously. "That's a massive company. How did they get to you. How did you get to them?"

"The CEO is Mr. Wilson's cousin's husband or something."

"Holy shit! No kidding?"

"He saw...a video. Of my work. And wants to meet."

"Shit! What's the company say? Will they let you? The partners would be all over a company that size."

"They have been. No success. Nothing. Ever."

"You're going to go by yourself?" John whistled. "They don't know?"

"Not yet," Alicia confirmed.

"Holy shit!"

"But there's a catch."

"What catch?"

"Mr. Wilson...strongly recommends...I dress for them the same as I dress for big tobacco. Perhaps even more. Says the CEO is a pushover for Asian girls that...dress sparingly."

"How sparingly?"

"We may need that blue and white dress."

"Seriously?" John asked seriously. "You need your pussy as bait on this one?"

"Mr. Wilson told that Zop guy I don't wear underwear in the office. Apparently it got him interested in what sort of work a girl with no pants would do. Mr. Wilson showed him some of my stuff..."

"The video?"

"Ummm, yeah, well, that."

"Holy shit!"

"I don't need the deal, you know? The big tobacco account will be three years work."

"So how's it work then? If you get Zop, you have to pass it?"

"No way. Probably I'll get staff assigned to do some of the regular stuff."

"So what's the dilemma?" asked John, genuinely excited for his wife. She was down in the dumps just a few months ago. Now it was all coming together.

"Using sex to sell...again," moaned Alicia.

"It's not like that. For a start it's 'sexy', remember, not 'sex'. It's not like you're having to fuck anyone, right?"

Alicia tried to stop going bright red.

"But what if this guy wants to? What if that's part of the deal?" she asked, trying to broach the topic.

"Come on! A CEO of a company that big is hardly going to risk it all for one night in the sack with you. You're good baby, but I'm not sure you're THAT good," John teased her.

It wouldn't be just one night in the sack, though. She would come with the deal for the life of the contract.

"Even if there's no sex...am I going to take my top off for two companies? Let people look under my dress for two companies? Let two lots of guys hold my ass? Where does it end?"

John shrugged.

"When your tits don't look this good, I guess. Did you say they hold your ass?"

"You really don't care that your wife is using her body to get business?"

Again John shrugged. "You're not fucking anyone."

***********

"You'll need to fuck him," Mr. Wilson told her, helping her prep for the first meeting.

"The first time we meet?"

"Yes, at the interview. The guy is a massive CEO, bigger than me. You've got a whole afternoon in his hotel room, there are analysts that would give a leg for that sort of time with Sol. The only way you get his attention for that long is if you're naked and your legs are spread."

"Doesn't he want to see my presentation at all?"

"He'll look at it - as a way of passing time between fucks probably."

Considering what was happening with Mr. Wilson she asked, "if I win the deal...is this a one-off thing...or am I always...?"

"Always on the menu?" Mr. Wilson laughed.

"Yes. That. Would I be?"

"Yes," Me. Wilson nodded. "Alicia, it's twenty million a year. You'd be on call day and night. If he rang, you'd need to climb off your husband's cock, leave his bed and run to Sol's. Do you understand?"

"What about you? What if I'm with you?"

Mr. Wilson laughed. "Don't worry about me! Anyway Marjorie is coming home next month, there'll be no having sex here at home for a while. You'll only need to do the hotel once a week. I'll make sure Sol knows which day."

Alicia sighed. She lifted herself out of the pool and lay on the warm stones, face down. The sun shimmered on the drops of water on her naked body.

"Am I really worth all this effort?" Alicia asked.

"Ha! That's the right question. You've got a beautiful face. Your body is perfect. You fuck like a high class whore, but you're actually a married housewife. Yes. It's alluring. Enough to warrant attention. And I probably don't say this enough - but your work is good. Your pussy isn't actually why we pay you, it's your work. Your whoring is just a bonus really."

"So I can stop?" Alicia asked cheekily.

Mr. Wilson smiled at her from the water. "You want to stop?"

"Not really," Alicia admitted, rolling to her side, feeling how warm the stones had made her breasts. "It's just my husband. He gets a bit annoyed that I don't make the effort I should. By the time he fucks me at night, I'm really sore, you know? But you do things to me that I can't really do at home."

"Jim?"

"That sort of thing. Yes."

The previous Thursday they had been in The Tivoli for the day, and Mr. Wilson had brought a fresh grad from the pool of new hires. The guy was the son of a family friend apparently. It had been a long time since Alicia had three way sex, especially sober. All the times she had been gang-banged previously was when she was young and off-her-head drunk.

"You seriously never have threesomes with your husband? Old school buddies and stuff?"

Alicia laughed. The only time Alicia had ever cheated on John was with an old school friend of his. Not a threesome, though. John never knew about it. One of his old dorm roommates, Malcolm, had stayed over for ten days. The first time he came at her was in the morning shower, after John had gone to work. They'd played drunken strip poker the evening before with another couple, so the guy had seen her naked already. The shower was just a bit of fun at first, innocently washing each other, talking lightly about seeing each other naked for the first time. But when he turned her around and pushed her forward to lean on the wall...there was no stopping the pounding he gave her. Alicia called in sick. The sex was wild and naughty, especially when they fucked in her own bed, in the same sheets that John had already fucked her that morning. Alicia got wet just thinking about that fortnight.

"Can you come out of the pool?" she asked Mr. Wilson seductively, spreading her legs.

"Sure!"

**************

"Mrs Day, do you understand why we've asked you in here today?" asked the Senior Partner, sitting among all seven of them.

"Yes. Because you're assholes?"

"That language and attitude won't help, Mrs Day."

"How I talk and think will hardly change anything, sir."

"Mrs Day, even you will appreciate we need to thoroughly address the accusations made. This is not a light matter."

"No it's not. An anonymous tip? Someone can just ring up in secret and give this level of stress? Your bungling processes are not a light matter, I agree."

"Mrs Day they claim to have seen a videotape."

"Fair enough. Let's see it."

"Mrs Day the person swears the tape showed you engaged in sexual activity with a members of your client, a number of them."

"I understand. Let's see it."

"Do you deny having inappropriate relations with members of the opposite sex in your client?"

"I deny."

"Mrs Day, the person said the tape clearly showed you with Mr. Wilson from big tobacco and two unnamed members of their staff."

"Doing...?"

"Having group sex, madam."

"Really? Let's see it."

"We don't have the tapes, Mrs Day, we have a statement."

"Have any of you seen such tapes?"

"Mrs Day. You went from no business at all to landing the two biggest accounts in the space of half a year. Don't you think that seems unusual?"

Alicia shrugged.

"Mrs Day you are an attractive ambitious woman who was on the edge of performance management. Six months later you hold twenty five million in annual sales and the accusation has come to us that you received that business by offering favours to your clients. The tip-off received said there are videotapes of you engaged in a number of sexual activities. We also have reports of you wearing inappropriate and overtly sexual business wear on client premises. Do you deny all these Mrs Day?"

"No, sir."

For a moment the senior partner was surprised.

"You admit them?"

"No, sir."

"Explain yourself, Mrs. Day."

"My husband's taste in dresses is sometimes borderline. I did wear a dress he gave me that turned out to be too short to wear without panties. After having been tipped off, as you say, that men in the office were talking about it, I haven't worn that dress again. Not without underwear."

Seven men blushed.

"Mrs. Day, I wonder if you're taking this seriously enough."

Alicia stood up. She stepped closer to the seven men, cowardly protected behind their long table.

"Let me get this straight? You are accusing me of being unable to close a deal without giving favours to my client?"

"Mrs. Day, we are not saying you cannot, we are saying you did not."

"Well I did give favours. Ones that neither you seven nor your junior rabble out in that office are capable of giving. Service. Network. Friendship. Quality. Speed. Efficiency. On-site partnership. A smile. Bare legs. A nice face to look at. Good company to have coffee with. I make them feel important. Special. Served. I'm pretty. And have you seen the output of my work? How would you rate the quality of my client-outputs sir?"

"Mrs Day, the quality of your work is unquestionable. We simply need to investigate if inappropriate behaviour has been offered in exchange for business."

"I say not," Alicia said firmly. "What do you say?"

The senior partner took off his glasses and sighed.

"Mrs. Day, are you here to swear to the partners that you have not offered sexual relations to assist you in closing these client deals?"

"Of course I have not. To state such a thing undermines the respect this firm has for its leadership."

"Okay Mrs. Day. Thank you for your time. You may go."

Alicia walked out. They couldn't see how much she was shaking. She walked calmly and quickly to the toilet and threw up.

************

Alicia had Mr. Wilson on Thursdays and Sol from Zop on Monday and Wednesday.

Mr. Wilson had a standing reservation at the Tivoli, arrive at nine, go home at five. They didn't just fuck, they worked, too. Sometimes together, sometimes on their own things, but always naked for Alicia. She got used to the hotel staff bringing in lunch regardless of whether she was sitting at her laptop or tied to the bed spreadeagled.

With Sol it was less predictable. His private car picked her up in the morning and she never knew where she might end up. Rarely did she spend the whole day with him. Usually he would pop by and use her body as a workout, then move on. Sometimes it was his boat, sometimes his apartment, sometimes in the back of the limo as he moved from meeting to meeting. If he couldn't turn up one day, he would send substitutes. He was loathe to pay for something and leave it unused. Alicia never quite knew if she'd have to fuck his bodyguard, or some friend, or his personal secretary. How could a girl so young and so good looking be lesbian? That secretary could choose any guy she wanted, instead she chose to fist the most reluctant lesbian in the world - Alicia.

"It's why she likes having sex with you," Sol confided one day, a big smile on his face. "She knows you hate it, that you're not lesbian, that you're bound to do whatever I say. She adores having sex with girls who hate it. She likes to watch them squirm."

"I think she thinks she'll turn me. She kisses me like she loves me, you know?"

"Don't be fooled. And don't give up your love for cock. Wilson was right, you are a maestro in bed Alicia. You should have a lot of lovers. The world will appreciate your skill and passion."

Alicia took his cock from her mouth to say, "Thank you."

*************

"Mrs. Day. Could I borrow you a moment?"

"Sure."

Alicia followed. Clifford Forster was the Senior Partner that had grilled her. He was slim and fit, silver-haired and charming. His smile could be evil or it could be warming. In this case it was a strange mix of both.

"Come in, thank you."

They were in the boardroom again. Clifford locked the door and closed the blinds on all sides.

"I think you'll like this," he said, turning on the TV and hitting play.

Alicia was mortified. She'd never seen the tapes on a big screen before. They looked brutally carnal. He flicked through a few clips with different people.

Wow, she thought, that's what I look like?

"Enough," Alicia said.

Clifford paused the tape showing Alicia full frontal with Mr. Wilson's cock up her from behind.

"That is you, right?" Clifford asked.

"Turn it off," Alicia pleaded.

"Unbelievable body," he mused.

"Where did you get it?" Alicia sighed.

Clifford walked around the table closer to her.

"I always had it."

"You were the anonymous tip-off?"

"Yes."

"But...why...not say?"

"Honestly?" he laughed. "I thought I could corner you into resigning. A quiet exit. No fuss. No scandal. No money..."

Alicia thought it through. The bonus and the annual residuals were a lot of money that could be saved.

"But you don't actually want the tape to get out," Alicia pondered.

Clifford nodded.

"Yes. Too dangerous in the hands of the partners. But I like watching it. You always wonder, right, what the good looking staff in the office must be like naked? What they are like in the sack? And boom, here you are!"

Clifford pressed play again and added a touch of volume.

"What are you going to do?" Alicia asked, watching her breasts snap up and down as Mr. Wilson's pelvis slapped at her rear.

"Is he fucking your ass?"

"No!" Alicia squealed. "I hate that."

"I'd planned telling you about the video at the hearing, then you'd break down, then I'd ask for a quiet resignation. But you're a stubborn thing."

"No. Please. I can't do that."

"Or...," Clifford smiled, "Alternatively you could put me on the roster."

Alicia let that sink in.

"It doesn't have to be a lot," he continued. "Once a fortnight. Once a month even. I don't really mind. As long as I have a regular turn."

Deeper down the rabbit hole Alicia fell.

"I have Zop on Monday and Wednesday and big tobacco on Thursdays."

"Wow!" Clifford laughed, the movie still playing in the background. "Still. It's twenty five million. It's not surprising they ask so much of you."

For a time they watched in silence as on the TV Mr. Wilson turned her around and lay her on his kitchen table, reentering with a thrust that arched Alicia's back.

"Who is filming this?" Clifford asked.

"I don't know. I can't remember which day this was," Alicia said honestly.

"Your body looks great on film," he said honestly.

I do, she thought. Was it worth all the risk these men were going through though?

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,009 Followers
123456...9