A Graduation Present from Jenn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was staring at the tv like she'd never seen anything like that before. I think she was incredulous that anyone could possibly fit a cock that large into their mouth, but instead, she just said in a rather strange voice, "Please turn off the tv when you are done. Sorry about this. I didn't mean to bother you."

She continued staring with owl eyes at the tv for a few more seconds until I mumbled something about "Yeah, no problem. I was just going now to bed now anyway." I smiled sheepishly and prayed she hadn't seen me beating off.

Obviously I couldn't stand up until she was gone, and I just had to watch her walk away, her ass swaying and looking mighty good for a woman in her mid 40's. I turned off the video and tip-toed to my bedroom where I got in bed and jacked off to the thought of my step-mother sucking my big cock.

I read for a spell afterwards, and then when I went to turn out my light, I thought I heard voices from their room next to mine, so I did the old glass to the wall trick. I could hear my dad moaning and mumbling, "Whatever has gotten into you Julie? Nevermind...I don't care, just keep sucking my dick. I'm going to cum soon."

I fell to sleep with a smile on my face.

On one other occasion I happened to be walking by the guest bathroom. Dad and Julie were having some work done on their master bathroom, and so we all shared the hallway bathroom. The door was slightly ajar and I glanced at it as I walked by. Julie had just come out the shower and was applying lotion to her body. The door gave me just enough of a view that I could see her great tits, a little saggy but nice shape, and a nice dark bush. Her head was hanging down putting lotion on her legs so she didn't notice me standing there. Her hips were getting a little fleshy, but still worth a peek. I crept back to my room but I wondered if she had maybe left the door open on purpose. It was right across from my bedroom.

My obsession with my sexy stepmom continued to drive my poor decision making. I had noticed a pair of her panties in the hamper and I grabbed them and kept them under my mattress. The combination of her smell and the feel of the silky underwear wrapped around my prick got me off of several occasions. Unfortunately, one day they disappeared. Alone with Julie in the kitchen a few days later, she confronted me.

"You know Sammy, if you want to jack off with my panties, just ask. I understand that men your age are easily frustrated and have needs. It's not a big deal as long as you don't tear them. They are expensive. But if you just need them to masturbate, I'll give you some really nice ones."

"Um, ahhh...oh...sure." I gave a mumbled and embarrassed thanks without making eye contact and got the hell out of the kitchen as fast as I could.

Later, I overheard Julie giggling about it to a friend on the phone. "You should have seen the look on his face. It was priceless. But I must say, I did catch him one time jacking off to a porn movie and he has a gorgeous cock, long and fat. Much fatter than his father's. Oh no, I'm not considering ruining my marriage, but I HAVE fantasized about it-just for fun. You know how it is with men his age...they have tons of sexual energy and can cum multiple times. Just once that might be fun, hmmm?"

So when Julie called to ask me how things were going and when would I be home, there was a bit of a hitch in her voice like she suspected something was going on between me and Jenn. I doubt that Jenn had said anything to her, but I wondered.

"Your dad will be gone soon, you know. He's going through some new training and will be in Seattle for a couple of weeks. Maybe you can come home for a while and help out while he's gone. It would be a big comfort to me."

"I'll look into it. I'm still pretty busy here, Julie. Aunt Jenn and I are doing some new things with the website and we're still in the Beta phase so I need to be close." This was, at the very least, a huge exaggeration. I could easily take care of things from just about anywhere, but I did not want to miss the regular sex we were enjoying.

"Well, think about it. I know Jenn has needs, but so do I."

What the hell did THAT mean? When we hung up, I gave Jenn the gist of the conversation.

"Maybe you should go and help her out for a couple of weeks. I'll be fine here. But promise you'll come back. I don't like sleeping alone anymore.

I was sleeping with Jenn every night at her request. If I wasn't fucking her brains out, I was playing with her tits, eating her to wild orgasms, or on rare occasions, leaving her alone. Clearly, we were in love. I had no compunctions about the May-December thing. Our age difference wasn't that great, but our sex was. For me, nearly every night was an adventure, and Jenn's screaming during sex only encouraged me. I'm not sure what kinds of sexual experiences she had had in the past, and mine were fairly limited just due to my age, but it only gave me fodder to experiment with her. We tried the Kama Sutra and other instruction books to mix things up. But bottom line, we both loved fucking each other.

"I guess I'll see what's up at home. I can't imagine there is anything critical going on, but I'll see what your sister has for me to do. I'll check in to make sure things are good here."

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I'll be fine. Enjoy your stay and take care of my sister. And don't forget, I do have a dildo to keep me company." Jenn held up a black vibrating toy she had bought off the internet after Harold had left her. "It doesn't compare to the real thing, but in a pinch..."

"We can do phone sex also. But I'll be back before you know it." And with that I was out the door and on the way home. It was a long drive and I had much to think about.

To be continued...

12