A Graduation Present from Jenn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the covers off of me as best I could. Julie had to get up briefly as the covers were between us. I pushed them off exposing my naked body, and then I took her hand and placed it on my prick, now rigid and swollen. Julie stroked it slowly, her fingers unable to grasp all the way around it. The circumcised plum-sized head slowly dribbled clear precum on her fingers. She wiped it on my cockhead and shaft to lubricate them as she continued stroking.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this for you...to hold your beautiful cock in my hand and stroke you. I've harbored guilt for months now just thinking about this moment...lusting for my stepson while pretending to love your father. And I do still love him, but I don't desire him anymore. I don't think he even likes sex. He'd rather watch tv. He has zero libido and mine is raging off the charts."

She paused to kiss me. And then continued her rationalization for needing me.

"And then there's this whole stepson/stepmom thing. It sounds incestuous--I know that, but, really, it isn't. You are so young, so handsome...and virile. I've been itching to do this for some time, and, well—here we are. Do you think I'm crazy?"

As she stroked my cock and explained her feelings to me, I caressed her thighs and breasts gently. Her full breasts were maybe not quite as perfect as Jenn's, but they were gorgeous all the same. Julie's body was darkly tanned everywhere except where her two piece covered her. Her bright pink nipples, like Jenn's, were large and puffy. The bumpy areola were capped with pencil eraser nubs that responded to my touch by swelling even larger. I reached up and kissed one of her breasts through the sheer fabric of her nightgown as she continued to stroke my cock.

"Let me take this off so you can fondle them without interference." Julie stood and removed her top. When she placed her thumb in the waist of her tiny panties, she hesitated. "Should I take off my panties, too. Or leave them on?"

"Please, take everything off. I want to see you in all your glory."

Julie removed her panties exposing a dark bush that was not as I remembered it from my clandestine, open-door sightings. It was neatly trimmed and close cropped.

"I was going to shave it all off, but I like having just a little to show." Her clitoris was not as large as Jenn's, but still held a prominent place atop her pudendum. She moved her hand over her vulva and rubbed her clit, exposing the little nub.

"I'm really sensitive there. But your dad doesn't like to do any foreplay so I have to do it myself."

"No worries, I'll make sure the little man is taken care of. I'm happy to massage you with my tongue there."

Now completely naked, Julie sat back down and kissed me, open mouthed and passionately. She sucked on my tongue and kissed my eyes and ears. I fondled her bare breasts and pinched her nipples. Finally, she stretched out on the bed and I rolled her on her back, her arms over her head and her beautiful breasts mounded on top of her chest.

"Now I want you to just relax and enjoy this, because I'm going to go slowly and touch some areas that I'm betting you haven't had touched in some time. You tell me anything you'd like me to do and I'll do my best to oblige." And with that I began kissing her mouth and slowly worked my way down to her neck and her breasts, taking first one nipple in my mouth and then the other, licking, sucking, and even biting them gently. My hand found her vagina and I gently ran a finger up and down from her anus to her clitoris, lubricating my fingers with her juices. Julie watched intently, moaning and encouraging me as I made my way lower and lower.

When my hand found her clitoris, she gave a sudden gasp. "Oh, Honey...right there, rub my pussy, Sammy. You are wonderful, Sweetie. "

As my fingers became wetter and wetter, I inserted first one and then two fingers in her pussy and worked them in and out, occasionally dropping down to her anus and rubbing her juices around that opening. Periodically, Julie's body would erupt with a violent jolt. The sheets were knotted in her clenched fists.

"Oh, fuck...no one has ever done that before. Oh my lord, you are driving me crazy."

"First I'm going to eat your pussy. And then I'm going to fuck you with my tongue. And when you can't take any more, I'm going to shove my prick in your wet hole and fuck you like you've never been fucked before. Is that ok?...Hmmm?"

I looked up at Julie. She was no longer my mother. She was my lover. She nodded her head yes. "Oh Sammy...please...I want you to fuck me so I can't walk tomorrow. I need this so bad."

And so I began, slowly finger fucking her and then eventually replacing my fingers with my tongue. When I sucked and nibbled on her clitoris, I thought she was going to go into convulsions. And then I licked her anus and inserted just the tip of my tongue in that opening. Even her ass tasted sweet. Finally, after about 15 minutes of this, Julie was begging me for my cock.

"Pleasssseeee...put your cock in me now, Honey. I'm about to lose my mind. I just need you to give me a good fucking. I don't think I have the energy to erupt one more time after the tongue lashing you just gave me."

I scooted up, my face glistening, until my swollen glans was just touching her labia.

"Reach down and put it in, Julie. Feel my big cock sliding in your tight, sweet honeypot."

Julie reached down and grabbed the shaft. "You're so thick, Sammy. I'm not sure it will fit."

"I promise you--it will fit. Just work it in."

Julie rubbed the head up and down her pussy lips, and finally centered it over her entrance. When I felt the head start to spear inside her hole and past the outer labia, I shoved my hips slowly forward until I was finally buried in her.

"Oh...my...sweet...lord...you feel so good. This is where you belong, Honey. Firmly planted in my pussy. That's it...move it around like that...fuck me hard, Baby. I need a good fucking. It's been too long."

As I began pumping in and out of her, Julie pushed up to meet my thrusts. Her hands were on my ass pulling me into her with each downstroke while she kissed me and moaned in pleasure. "That's it...right there...god, you are making me feel like a teenager again. Your cock feels so good. You are so deep. Oh Sammy, I've never been fucked like this before."

We copulated like this for several minutes when Julie decided to take charge. "Oh, Honey, let me get on top of you and do the driving for a bit. You must be getting tired."

I rolled off of her and she climbed aboard me, reaching back and guiding my prick back in her slippery hole. Once I was replanted, I watched in amazement as my stepmother leaned forward with her nipples grazing me, and started moving her ass up and down and in tight circles. Those amazing green eyes studied me. A smile of ecstasy formed on her lips.

"Do you like that, Sammy? The way my ass grinds in tight little circles? Do you like how your stepmom fucks your big cock, huh? I bet you want to shoot all that hot cum in your mother, don't you? Well, go ahead, shoot your cum in my tight pussy. Fill me up with your cream."

Now that she was on top, her instructions became more forceful...and nasty. She used language I'd never imagined possible coming from my dad's wife. She was also driving me over the top, but I wanted it to last longer.

"I want to make you cum again, Julie. You need to slow down. I can't hold it much longer."

"Sweetie, you made me cum about three times already. Now it's your turn. Shoot your hot sperm in your mother, Honey. Your cock is so big in me. Soak me with your milky cum. Fill your mother's cunt."

The combination of her ass gyrations and filthy talk took me over the edge. Begging me to fill my mother's cunt wiped out any hope of holding back.

"Oh god, Julie. Here it comes." I grunted and grabbed her ass, pressing my shaft as deep as I could inside her while a huge load jettisoned out the end of my prick into her waiting pussy. Julie responded by grinding her ample ass into me, squeezing my pole with her vaginal muscles.

"That's it. That's a good boy. Give momma all your cum. Fill me up, Honey. Good god, it feels like a river is shooting into me."

Finally, my cock began to soften. She leaned down and kissed me, a sloppy, wet kiss, licking my lips and placing her tongue in my ear. "Thank you, Sammy. You are a wonderful lover, Sweetie. As I knew you would be." Slowly she raised her ass until my tired member slipped out and landed on my thigh with a plop. Julie reached back and felt the cum draining out of her.

"Thank goodness I'm on the pill, or we might have some explaining to do. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. My little sister doesn't know what she's missing."

I said nothing. I'm not sure Jenn would understand that I really didn't have much choice. And even if I did, as a dutiful stepson I doubt I would have been able to say no to my stepmother. We lay there, cuddling for the longest time, fondling one another until finally, after I had fallen asleep, Julie got and returned to her bedroom.

I had now fucked my stepmother and my step aunt. What could possibly top this?


12