A Graduation Present from Jenn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Towards sunset, we had had enough and packed up our drinks, coolers, and bikini tops, and headed into the house. We stripped out of our swimming togs and headed for showers.

"Let's save water and shower together," Jenn suggested. Julie's master bath had a huge walk-in shower, the best feature of the house. She and I had used it together during my stay, but this would be even better.

Julie started to object, but Jenn grabbed her hand and led her into the bathroom, both naked. Julie grabbed some big fluffy bath towels while Jenn turned on the water, and I grabbed a bottle of left over champagne from the fridge and three glasses from the kitchen.

"Might as well make it a party," I added. I filled the flutes and we toasted as we waited a few seconds for the water to heat up.

"Mmmm. Good idea. Like we need more to drink, but what the hey, how often do I get to shower with my sis, not to mention you with your stepmom."

We took a few more sips, and then Jenn grabbed me by the phallus and pulled me into the shower. Julie followed and soon we were all three competing for the spray. Julie fiddled with the valves, and soon we were getting shower spray from three different angles. Both Julie and Jenn grabbed wash cloths and soap and started soaping me down, front and back.

After a few minutes of legitimate scrubbing and cleansing, things began to get heated. First Jenn reached around and grabbed my penis from behind, and after stroking it a few times, Julie followed suit and grabbed it from the front. Suddenly, I had two hands stroking me as both of them giggled and began rubbing me with their breasts and bodies. Then Jenn turned me around and kneeling, took my cock in her mouth.

"Play nice and share," Julie argued. She moved in next to Jenn and suddenly both of them were taking turns licking, kissing, and sucking my cock as warm water continued to cascade down upon us and soak us. Julie had tried to pin her hair up, but gave up and let it down, streaming water. I reached down and tweaked and fondled their breasts as they continued to work on my cock. From time to time they would slide off the end of my prick and French kiss one another.

Julie stopped kissing and sucking for a minute. She looked her sister in the eyes said, "I'll bet Sammy can't keep from cumming soon. I'll bet he'd like to cum all over us. At least we are in the shower and can clean up." Both she and Jenn were slowly pumping my cock all this time, and I was struggling to keep from shooting my wad.

"Do you want to cum on our faces, Sammy. Or would it be better to cum in our mouths. I know Julie loves the taste of your cum. She told me you shoot like a volcano, only it tastes creamy."

She put her lips over my glans and sucked just the head. Julie was licking the shaft and then they traded places as Jenn directed my cock back and forth between them with her small hand.

"What is it Sammy? My face or my mouth? Or both? I think he's getting close, Julie. I can feel a big one coming."

My face was contorted as my cock began to pulse. I was straining to hold it back when all of a sudden Julie started pumping me double time. A wave of cum that felt like it was coming from my toes hit me like a tsunami and I shouted, "Ohhhh fuccckkkk! Here it comes!" as a gigantic load that had been building all day began shooting out the end of my cock.

Jenn aimed my prick in Julie's face catching her in the eye and causing her jerk away briefly, and then she pointed the glans at herself and took a similar shot to the forehead. "Jesus, what a blast that was," she muttered before putting my cock in her mouth and sucking with all her might. After two or three pulses, she swapped with Julie who greedily wrapped her full lips around the shaft and slid her mouth back and forth, sucking vigorously while Jenn continued pumping with her fist.

With a final spasm and a jerk of my hips, my cock was drained and Julie let it slip out of her mouth. Both women looked at each other, smiling, and opened their mouths, filled to overflowing with my cum. Jenn swallowed and then kissed her sister as they swapped cum, the excess dripping from their tongues and onto their breasts and the shower floor.

"Don't waste it," Julie said. She bent over and licked a thick wad off of Jenn's breast and then fed it into her sister's mouth with a kiss.

"How was that?" Jenn giggled.

"That-was the most erotic moment of my life. I'll remember this for as long as I live." I grabbed an arm of each sister and beckoned them back to their feet. I kissed each one in turn, the hint of my cum still lingering in their mouths.

"Well, now you should rest a bit and store up some more, because it's going to be a long night. Neither one of us has been fucked for a spell, and speaking for myself, I'm horny as hell." Jenn rubbed her pussy as she was talking. "After that explosion you should be able to go nice and slow for a long time. I don't know where you store all that, but, I swear, that was the biggest cum shot I've ever seen. Nothing like youthful virility."

Julie kissed me gently. "See what a little alcohol combined with abstinence can do to a woman. It's got me doing things I never imagined I could do, and with my own family. But you know what, I enjoyed every second of that.

We lathered up again. I took great pleasure in helping both women soap up their vital spots. We were a slippery mass of boobs, butts, and a single cock. We finally rinsed off and wrapped ourselves in oversized towels to dry off. All three of us wore shit-ass grins as we killed off the bottle of champagne and slipped on some clothes. We decided on a tropical theme--a Hawaiian shirt and shorts for me and a loose fitting muumuu for each of the ladies. Even wearing a tent, they both oozed sexiness. Julie put her hair back in a ponytail once it was dry and Jenn let her tresses frizz out.

We had plenty of food left over from the wake for Dad, and so we created an impromptu buffet and relaxed in the den. We were still smiling from just the thought of what we had done in the shower. Jenn broke out another bottle of champagne "just to keep the party going." I knew we'd be hung over by tomorrow, but "no pain, no gain." The alcohol was fueling a raging horniness in Jenn, but Julie seemed to be staying in the mood as well. We bantered with sexual innuendo as we ate, drank, and relaxed.

At one point, Jenn changed the subject to something we had hinted at, but never directly talked about.

"You know, Julie. I think you ought to sell this place and move in with Sammy and me." She paused to let that sink in. "Hear me out before you say anything."

Julie looked at both of us, a sphinx like smile on her face.

"You don't need this place...it's full of memories, some good and some bad. And my place is huge--easily big enough for the three of us. I've got over 5000 square feet and all the critter comforts. We could all have our space, as needed...or not. Sammy and I have the business going--porn pays, by the way--and we could use you as well. Not that you'd have to work with us, but you'd be welcome. You're a great organizer. You're smart. And you're level-headed. You'd be a great asset, emphasis on the ass--just kidding. Seriously, we're making money hand over fist. And then there's the other side of the coin."

"You don't need another man right now. We've both got Sammy here, and he's agreed that this is a good thing. But if it gets old, we all go our separate ways...no feelings hurt. Here's the thing, you're my big sis, but you're more than that. I doubt I would have anything if it weren't for you. You warned me about my asshole husband, and thank God I took your advice and made sure he couldn't hurt me any more than he did."

"And I love you more than a sister. You're almost like a significant other to me. We've shared everything over the years: secrets, kisses, men, and I've never once felt anything but admiration for you. And now we have Sammy here." She looked at me and blew me a kiss."

"Sure, he's a young stud who may get tired of us old gals, but I'm pretty sure it won't be any time soon...if ever. He is thoughtful, smart, and sweet, and he loves both of us. It doesn't hurt that he's got a big, fat dick as well, I guess. But you know, when we make love, he's more concerned for me that for himself, if I let him. That's more than I can say for any man I've fucked, and I've done a few. All they ever wanted to do was suck on my boobs and cum."

"Just to set the record straight, I like that, too. Boobs and cum, what a concept," I interjected. "But Julie, I agree with everything that Jenn is saying. You and I have bonded like I never would have imagined. Jenn's right--I love both of you. And you seem to complete both of us. I know I'm not very worldly yet, but I also know that the traditional family is being reinvented. People are breaking new barriers all the time, and that's kind of how I think about this...a non-traditional arrangement of sorts. I hope that doesn't sound scary...I'm not proposing anything formal--just a living situation among consenting adults who share common interests."

I paused for a few seconds and eyed both women seriously.

"And even though this might be considered immoral by some, I certainly don't view it that way. If two sisters want to have sex together, it's not like they can bring children into the mix. And you're not blood related to me, so no issues there. Sure, it's a little different for a stepson to be in a sexual relationship with his stepmother, but in many cultures when a married man dies, the brothers take care of his wife. I promise that I'll take care of both of you in every way possible."

"Wow, things got serious all of a sudden. Listen, I hear everything you both are saying, and honestly, it sounds enticing. But, right now, it's just too soon. We recently buried your father, and I need some time to get my head straight. I've gone from being a devoted wife to committing incest with my sister and son. Oh, I know...not really, but really...I just gave a blowjob with my sister to my stepson in the shower. I'm not sure how I should feel about that! And honestly, the alcohol is just an excuse. I'd do all this completely sober and enjoy every second of it. I love fucking and most all of the variations I've tried. A year ago if you asked me if I'd like to get fucked in the ass, I'd say you are crazy. Who could possibly enjoy that? Well, not anymore."

"Ok." Jenn interrupted. "This is a bit much for one day, I admit. But I wanted you to know that it is an open invitation. I think we would make a great team. We all love the same things, and we are all progressive about lifestyles...and, yes, sex. Julie, even if Sammy weren't in the picture, I'd want you to move in with me. Like I said, you and I share everything, and if you weren't my sister, I'd want to have sex with you. And yet, you are my sister, and I still want to have sex with you. I think you completely underestimate how sexy you are. And if the men you've been with don't appreciate it, I will. But, more than anything, who else even talks about this stuff openly like we are. That in itself is worth something."

"Ladies, I think we've covered the subject. Julie. Stepmom. My love--I hope you take your sister up on the offer. But if you don't, let's enjoy the rest of the evening. Cheers. Here's to the two sexiest and most gorgeous women on the planet."

I raised my glass and they did likewise. I'm not sure if any minds were changed, but the discussion covered some sticky topics, no pun intended. It was refreshing to talk openly about taboo topics. And, honestly, I'm pretty sure none of us felt like we were doing something bad. Of course, Christian ideology and morality had been driven into all our heads growing up, but then the hypocrisy of organized religion had turned me-and I'm pretty sure Jenn and Julie--to the point where it had no credibility. The Jerry Falwell's and Jim Bakkers of the world had convinced me that my own personal moral compass was a far cry more honest than those snake charmers. The porn movie that Julie and I watched together had as much credibility and those clowns.

"So, let's retire to the boudoir, ladies. I think we have some unfinished business to attend to."

"Hallelujah," Julie added. Now there's a man who can cut to the chase.

"Anyone need anything? Bring your glasses. We may need refreshments." Jenn arose looking like a sexy Hawaiian in an unflattering muumuu. Her breasts were cantilevered enough so that everything below them was hidden by the tie-dyed tent she was wearing. But I knew what secrets lay hidden beneath that fabric.

We entered Julie's bedroom and Jenn and I settled on the bed while Julie turned on the large-screen tv on the wall opposite.

"I thought a little entertainment might first be in order. I found a streaming movie we could watch to warm things up a bit." Julie assumed her normal spot on the bed, remote in hand as the screen came to life. We fluffed up some pillows and leaned back against the headboard as the credits started rolling with the title, Three's Company, although this was not the tv series with Jack, Janet, and Chrissy. The actors were unfamiliar names like Ron Long and Erin Ecstasy. And it didn't take long for the action to start.

The basic plot, not coincidentally, involved three people sharing a house, two beautiful women and a young stud. Sound familiar? The first sex scene started with the two women touring the house and, of course, ending up in the bedroom where they were soon kissing and removing clothes from one another. In short order they were performing cunnilingus on each other before being interrupted by the young man. By now they are dressed in only half bras and garter belts. Of course, they laugh at the embarrassing situation he's walked in on before they start kissing him and he joins them on the bed. Soon, his cock is being worshipped and by minute 20, it is firmly inserted in the vagina of the redhead while the blonde is fondling both of them.

About this time, Julie paused the video and got up, motioning Jenn to follow her. They disappeared into the walk in closet and resurfaced about 10 minutes later, minus the muumuus. Julie was wearing a sheer bra with black edging and black nylons held up by a garter belt. She was not wearing panties, and her dark trimmed bush was plainly visible.

Jenn had on a two piece black nightie, but the bottoms were crotchless. The top just covered her large breasts, but instead of reaching her waist as was the likely design, it barely reached the bottom of her rib cage due to her cantilevered globes. It was clearly designed for a woman with much smaller breasts. The effect, however, was cock raising.

"What do you think, Sammy. Is this better than what we were wearing? Jenn bought these from Frederick's and they've just been collecting dust. We thought we had better put on some sleeping clothes in case we get tired of the movie." Julie turned around and bent over, exposing her ass and the puffy lips of her vagina. "Does this garter belt make my ass look fat?"

They joined me on the bed and snuggled up to me. I restarted the video again. The two women were in a 69 position and the stud was buried in the blonde. Every once in while he would pull all the way out and let his dick fall into the mouth of the brunette who would stop licking the blonde's pussy and suck on his cock. This went on for some time, occasionally switching positions until he finally grunted and the close-up showed his huge tool pulsating in the blonde's pussy. He backed it out as a final couple of bursts sprayed her ass and labia with sperm, and the brunette licked it up before grabbing his penis and sucking the last of the juices from it.

"Learn anything?" Jenn asked as she unzipped my fly and reached in for my cock. "Look what I found Julie! And it's getting stiff again." She struggled to get my stiff member out of my shorts, and together they unfastened and removed them. I was not wearing underwear which made the process a little easier. Jenn offered Julie the first lick, and she greedily obeyed. Soon they were both licking and sucking my cock while I played with their beautiful tits and pulled each one up to kiss me from time to time.

As if choreographed, Jenn eventually turned around on the bed and looking over her shoulder, presented her plump ass to me. Julie slapped her ass, something we had seen in the porn video but was always lost on me as to what that was all about. I kneeled behind Jenn and Julie guided my glistening penis into Jenn's pussy after first sluicing it up and down between Jenn's large labia.

I had always marveled at Jenn's pussy lips. Her inner lips hung below the puffy outer labia. It occasionally created a minor problem that we learned to combat. When I tried to insert my cock in her, those loose flaps would fold inward, preventing easy access and causing Jenn some pain. Part of the problem was that my cock was so fat and the head so large, it was a tight fit until I had stretched her out a bit. We discovered that it was always best to separate those butterfly wings so they wrapped around the outside of my cock rather than fold inward. Once planted, it excited me to see them stretching tightly around my penis as I pulled out on each stroke.

Julie had already figured this out, and she separated Jenn's labia with the fingers of one hand as she guided me into Jenn's cunt with the other. As I began fucking her sister, she rubbed our combined juices on my shaft and over Jenn's anus, massaging that pink star with her forefinger at the same time. And, as in the movie, she would pull my penis all the way out from time to time to lick and suck on it.

After some time, the sisters switched positions and we repeated the process with Julie. The shower blowjob had drained me thoroughly which had the extra benefit of providing more stamina for me. Even though I knew it was only a matter of time before another load would build up, I was able to pound both of them with some force extensively, eliciting squeals and moans of delight.

"God, it is so sexy watching Sammy's cock plow in and out of you Julie. You are absolutely coating his shaft with pussy juice. I just want to lick both of you. That fat cock is so beautiful. And your pussy is absolutely gripping him."

While I was fucking one sister, the other would fondle both of us and kiss us. Finally, as I was furiously pumping in and out of Jenn, she warned us she was about to climax. Julie bent down and began licking the area between where my cock was entering her and her anus. When Julie started worming her tongue in Jenn's ass, that was it. She screamed and writhed as if in pain, and started shouting profanities.

"Oh, fuuucckkk. Got, I'm cumming so hard. Oh my God! My brain is on fire!"

Julie continued licking Jenn's ass, but she also reached down and rubbed her own clitoris vigorously at the same time. "I'm going to cum with you, Jenn. Oh Jesus. I'm cummmmming toooo!"

That was all it took for me. With both women screaming in a fairy tale climax, I pumped my cock several more times and then unleashed my second load of the evening. I buried my prick as deep as it would go in Jenn as cum poured out of me and into her waiting vagina.

When I finally pulled out, a stream of white sticky cum flowed out of Jenn's loose lips. Her sister immediately began licking her pussy and scooped out what she could with two fingers. She reached around and put her fingers in Jenn's mouth before kissing her passionately.

"Holy shit, that was wild," Jenn gasped. She collapsed on the bed and I collapsed on top of her, my flaccid cock lying in the groove of her ass. Julie added herself to the pile, her arm over my shoulder. She kissed Jenn and then me.

"I think I could get used to this," I finally said. "I'm not sure my cock can keep up, however."