A Graduation Present from Jenn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh...a water monster. The creature from the Black Lagoon." Jenn splashed water in my face playfully.

"Careful. Monsters love to eat maidens—especially beautiful ones like you."

"Should I be scared or happy, Mr. Monster." Jenn spread her legs and her camel toe was plainly visible under the patch of fabric serving as her bottoms. She set down her empty glass and splashed more water in my face, daring me to mess with her.

I grabbed her legs and pulled her in the chest deep water, screaming and giggling. Jenn tried to dunk me but only succeeded in wrapping her arms around my neck and straddling me with her legs. The result was her breasts were pressed into my face and my cock immediately began to stiffen involuntarily. Jenn squeezed my harder, my nose buried in her cleavage. I'm sure she could also feel my stiff member poking her in the ass as well.

"This is what I do to monsters. I smother them with my boobs. How do you like that?"

"Mmmfffm..." I moaned in mock horror. I temporarily pulled away from her cleavage. "What a way to die!" By now her right boob was completely uncovered and her nipple was poking me in the face.

"Oh no...I'm naked. What should I do?"

"Show me the other one," I joked. And I kissed her breast and licked the large areola.

"Only if you'll obey me," Jenn added in mock desperation. And smiling, she reached back with one hand and pulled the bow on the back of her neck, releasing her top. The bikini top, free of the weight of her ample flesh, fell into the pool. Suddenly, I had two humongous bare breasts in my face. I alternatively kissed each one in role-playing admiration, but the reality was that my cock had become a Space Needle and Jenn's essentially bare buttocks were providing underwater excitement as well.

Suddenly, here was a dilemma. I'm standing in a swimming pool in a desert oasis with a beautiful, buxom, woman in my arms. I am kissing her gigantic breasts and my cock is like a Saturn 5 Rocket on the launch pad. But...she is my aunt...technically my step aunt. And she seems to be enjoying this.

Fuck it.

How could this go wrong?

Jenn's giggling stopped as I kissed, licked, and sucked each ripe pink nipple in turn. The contrast of her tanned flesh with the tiny untanned area around her puffy pink areolae only excited me more.

Jenn's voice now took on a different tone—less playful and more passionate.

"For a swamp monster you sure know how to make a lady feel good! Are you still going to eat me?"

I looked up into her eyes and all I could see was desire. But before I could complete the vision of me lying between her legs with my tongue inside her, she acted first. Suddenly her soft lips were on mine and we were kissing. I felt her tongue enter my mouth and I could taste her sweet breath mingled with wine.

Finally, she withdrew, breathing heavily, and with a final peck on the lips, added, "I think we'd better take a break, Sammy, before I do something I might regret." She dropped her legs from my waist and stood in the water, her breasts floating between us. She gave me one more quick kiss and hugged me, pressing my cock into her stomach due to the difference in our heights.

"Let's dry off and start some dinner, hmmm? I need to cover up or you might think I'm easy."

I stood there speechless but finally stuttered, "Oh, Jenn. I'm sorry. I got a little carried away. You don't have to run off. I'll be good."

"You are good. Don't worry, we didn't do anything that I didn't like." She grabbed her top and walked up the steps to the deck, water dripping from her. Her perfect little bubble butt swayed with each step, bare except for the string wedged between her cheeks. She grabbed a towel and rubbed it over her body vigorously before wrapping it around her waist, nude from the waist up. She stood there facing me, unashamed of her bare breasts pointing directly at me.

"Come on. I'll buy you a drink."

I waited until she entered the house before emerging from the pool. My speedos could not quite contain the missile locked and loaded inside them. The head of my cock was sticking up out of my waist band and I pulled them up to try to cover it as I adjusted my package for comfort.

When I entered the house, Jenn was not to be seen. Her bedroom door was closed and so I went into my room and took off my trunks in front of the dresser mirror. My cock stood at half mast, swollen but starting to droop just a little when I heard a wolf whistle. Jenn was standing in my open doorway looking at the double image of me and my reflection in the mirror.

"Hubba hubba—oh, my-a naked man. You better do something about that big rocket you got there, Sammy. Need some more tissues?" She giggled and walked away as I tried in vain to cover myself.

When I met her in the kitchen after putting on a pair of loose shorts and a t-shirt, she only grinned and gave me a quick kiss. "Sorry, Sammy. Hope I didn't embarrass you too much. Nothing to worry about. I've seen lots of naked men. And you stack up nicely, I might add. I bet you'll make lots of girls happy with that pleasure pole you got there." She gave my groin a brief squeeze and returned to chopping vegetables.

I was disappointed to see that she was wearing a loose top. No bra, but still, I would have hoped to see a tight t-shirt...or nothing at all. I never grew tired of looking at those tits.

Dinner proceeded without serious talk and only light flirting. Jenn had slowed down the wine consumption, but she still managed to drink most of a bottle by herself and considering her petite size, she seemed to hold her liquor well. I joined her for some wine with dinner, and we cleaned up the kitchen together before retiring to the den and watching tv.

We cuddled on the couch, and before long I sensed she was asleep. I sat with my legs on the coffee table as Jenn took up much of the couch, lying on her side with her head on my lap. My arm was wrapped around her and after a while, she moaned and rolled so that her torso was facing up. Her loose-fitting blouse had a button missing, and I could just make out most of a full breast in the opening it created.

I gently caressed her sleeping torso, and then suddenly emboldened, placed my hand in the opening made by the missing button. My fingers found the firm flesh of a breast, and carefully, I fondled and squeezed it until I touched a swollen nipple. Immediately, her nipple began to react, swelling in my hand as I played with it and tweaked it.

"Mmmmm. What's going on? Tv any good." Jenn moaned, eyes still closed and licked her lips. I quickly removed my guilty appendage from her shirt and wiped the hair from her forehead.

"Just a stupid sit-com. You were snoring."

"I was not! I do not snore, mister." Jenn sat up in mock indignation. "You'd better take that back!" and she began tickling lightly. I returned the favor and soon we were both giggling and groping one another.

She kissed me...not a motherly peck but still not a full-on, open-mouthed kiss either. "You'd better watch it, mister, or I'll come to haunt you in the middle of the night." She hugged me and squeezed her flesh pillows into my chest. "Think I'll hit the sack. I'm feeling tired tonight. I'll see you in the a.m." She got up and stretched sensuously before bending down and giving me a kiss good night.

"Sleep tight. See you in the morning." I watched her retreat to her bedroom, and I fantasized about fucking my aunt. My shorts tented in response.

After going through another wad of tissues, I fell asleep only to awaken sometime in the middle of the night. I could hear movement in the kitchen, and at first, I figured there might be an intruder. I slipped on some boxers and tip-toed down the hall to the kitchen. A light was on over the stove, but the kitchen was empty. Silently I walked into the dining room, still dark but dimly lit from the moon outside, and there was Jenn. She was sitting in a dining room chair and staring out the window. She was wearing a light, silk robe loosely fastened at the waist.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"Oh! Sammy! You startled me." I could see she had been crying. She had a tissue in her hand and daubed at her eyes. Her voice was also different. "Sorry. I couldn't sleep and my mind was working overtime."

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"Oh, you know...I was thinking...I can't believe that piece-of-shit husband left me with this mess. I thought things were fine and then suddenly the prick packed up and took off with his floozy girlfriend. She'll find out what a prick he is when he takes her money. And he will."

By now I had walked over to her and hugged her. I was naked except for my boxers and because she was sitting, her face was buried in my crotch. I begged my cock to stay only semi-tumescent for at least a few minutes.

"I know that must hurt but consider this. You got rid of someone who was pulling you down and I swear, we are going to made sure everything is good with your business. We made a great start yesterday, and I'm going to stay here as long as you need me. You don't have to worry about that. I love it here, and my hostess is not only sweet and kind, but she is also gorgeous. I should be so lucky.

Jenn squeezed me in return. "That's so sweet of you to say. I know things will probably be fine, but I can't help having doubts. You HAVE been wonderful. I'm lucky to have such a thoughtful nephew. Not to mention handsome. I'm the one who is lucky."

And with that, Jenn rose and hugged me again, pressing her breasts into me. Then I felt her lips on my mouth, but this time, it was not a motherly kiss. Her mouth opened and I felt her tongue searching and tangling with mine. Her natural perfumed scent overcame me, and her breathing became almost a panting. We stood there for several minutes in the moonlight, kissing and moaning, our hands caressing and squeezing each other.

Finally, she broke away, her breath in gasps. "We'd better go back to bed." She looked at me with sad, deer eyes. My disappointment was palpable.

"Sure. I understand." But I didn't understand. All I wanted to do was fuck her at this point.

She led me by the hand to our bedrooms, but when I started to enter mine, she grabbed my hand firmly.

"No, let's go to my room. I have a king-sized bed. I don't want to sleep alone."

It was all I could do to refrain from shouting in ecstasy. But I maintained a serious face. "Of course. I'm happy to keep you company." Keep you company? I want to fuck your brains out.

Jenn led me to her bed. She removed her robe to reveal a sheer baby doll nightie that should have covered her to mid-thigh, but because her breasts were so big and jutted out so far, it only came to bottom of her naval. She was wearing a pair of skimpy panties to cover her pussy.

"You sleep naked, don't you? That's fine. I want you to be comfortable. Go ahead and remove your shorts...although..." she paused. "That might not be too easy with that big pole you've got sticking out there." She grabbed the bulge in my shorts and gave it a squeeze.

Pole or not, my shorts were on the floor in a nano second and I scooted under the covers to lie next to Jenn. We held each other and smooched. "Let's just cuddle for a while. I need a strong man to just hold me for a while first."

"Sure. As long as you want." We lay there kissing lightly, my hands gently roaming over her body as we murmured sweet nothings and whispered thoughts.

"I SHOULD feel bad with my nephew in my bed, but I don't. Somehow, this feels so right. You are just the person I need at this time in my life." She looked straight into my eyes intently and then kissed my forehead.

"No need to feel bad, Jenn. I can promise you that I WANT to be here. And besides, you're my step aunt. It's not like this is something bad...this is something good. We are two consenting adults who happen to care for each other." I kissed her softly and ran my hand under her teddy, fondling her firm breasts.

"Are you sure I'm not too old for you?" Jenn kissed my eyes, my nose, my mouth with her full lips.

"Oh, please. You are the most gorgeous woman I've ever held in my arms. And you have an unbelievable body as well. I am pinching myself just to be here. Jesus, you are so beautiful!"

Jenn beamed with my compliments. We continued in this fashion, cuddling and kissing. The covers had been kicked to the end of the bed by now, but in the warm Arizona night, they weren't necessary anyway.

"Aren't you tired? Maybe we should go to sleep." Jenn reached down and grabbed ahold of my rigid penis as she said this. "Or not! My little nephew certainly packs a nice fat cock." Jenn kissed my ear and whispered in it, "And I bet you'd like to shove this big cock in your aunt's tight little pussy, wouldn't you? Do you think shooting a big load in me will be as good as a nice wad of Kleenex?" She giggled and ran her tongue around the inside of my ear.

"If you're not careful, I'm going to come in your hand right now!"

"That would be ok, too." She returned to my ear, alternately licking and whispering. "Oh, Sammy, you've got such a nice big prick. It's been forever since I've felt a big cock in me and I'm so turned on right now, but we need to take it slow. I'm not sure I can fit this tool inside me without a little warm up."

Listening to Jenn-my aunt-talk this was to me was nearly putting me over the edge. As she whispered in my ear, she kept stroking me in her small hand. And her references to my size only excited me more. All men want to think they have good equipment, but when a beautiful, stacked, blonde is stoking your cock and telling you how big it is, it is the ultimate ego trip.

All this time I was playing with Jenn's breasts, pinching and sucking on her nipples, and occasionally getting a deep moan out of her. Eventually, I lowered my hand to her skimpy little panties and found my way inside the waist band. Most of her pussy was smooth except of a patch above her clitoris. I rubbed my index finger between her labia and massaged her clitoris. Jenn gave a little gasp as I inserted a finger inside her and slowly worked it in and out, smearing her juices on her clitoris and labia.

Jenn likewise smeared my precum over the head of my prick and her fist began stoking me even faster in response. She kissed me passionately and breathed into my mouth. "Yes, right there. Oh god, that's it. Fuck me with your finger. Get me warmed up because I'm going to need to be wet to take all this big cock."

That was it. Without warning I felt a huge load rise up and shoot out the end of my cock and all over her hand.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled. "God, I'm so sorry. I tried to hold it."

"Oh, no, Sammy. That's it. Give me your sperm. Get it all out. We're only getting started, Sweetie. Once you feel my wet cunt, you'll be like a baseball bat again." She continued stroking with long, jerking strokes until the last remnants of jizz oozed out of my piss hole.

The moonlight through the window was just enough so that a pool of cum was visible on my stomach. Jenn removed her hand and with two fingers, scooped up a sticky wad and tasted it. "I love the taste of cum. Weird, huh? And yours tastes especially good."

I had momentarily stopped fucking her with my hand, but I resumed as I watched her lick her fingers and dip them again as a string of sperms stretched from her hand to my stomach. She then bent over and grabbed my cock again in her fist, but this time she bent down and licked the head. She slowly stroked me and then placed her mouth over the head, sucking and licking any remaining cum there.

"Holy shit, that feels good, Jenn. My god, you are so hot."

"And look, you are already rising to the occasion!" My limp penis slowly stiffened with her attention to it until four or five thick inches rose above her fist.

Anticipating what I hoped would be next, but unsure if I could maintain an erection, I thought I had better take the necessary steps. I spun Jenn around so that her knees straddled my head and worked her panties off. She knew what was coming and lowered her pussy onto my face. I sluiced my tongue up and down her slit, already juicy from my finger fucking, and licked and sucked her labia and clit.

Jenn stopped sucking my cock and looked up to the mirror opposite the bed where our images showed us locked in passionate foreplay.

"Oh Sammy. Do you know how long it has been since anyone has done that to me? Harold was a wham, bam, thank you ma'am partner. Oh, yes. Lick me there!" Her eyes were hooded in the moonlit reflection as I fucked her with my tongue. Every so often I reached up with my tongue to lick her anus and each time Jenn moaned with pleasure.

Finally, she could take no more. "Please, Sammy, fuck me now. I need to feel your cock inside me. Fuck me like you mean it."

Without another word, I rolled her over and spread her legs, kneeling between them. I grabbed her baby doll nightie, now bunched around her neck, and pulled it over her head as she raised her arms to help. Now, both of us were completely naked, and we were finally ready to consummate what I had been praying for. Jenn's huge breasts had settled to the side of her rib cage, and she pressed her arms together to lift them. As I inserted my cock into her receptive pussy, she pressed her breasts together with her hands and pulled on her nipples.

"Go slowly at first, big boy. I'll need to get used to you."

I slowly pressed forward, watching as inch by inch my shaft disappeared into her pussy. Her fine, blonde pussy hair was moist with my saliva and her juices, and I rubbed her clitoris as my cock slowly buried itself in her. When I was balls deep, I reversed the process until just the tip was in her. I pulled all the way out and slapped her clit with my cock, now glistening with her cunt juice.

"Put it back in, please. Let me feel your thick cock stretch me. Go ahead. I'm soaking. Shove it in, please."

I inserted the head again and fondled Jenn's magnificent tits as I slowly fucked her, gradually gaining speed as she began to meet me, thrust for thrust.

"God, it feels like you are in my stomach. My pussy has never been so wet. Look, your cock is coated from my pussy juice." Jenn was craning her neck to watch as my cock slid in and out of her.

White goo clung to my shaft as I withdrew with each stroke. Jenn's inner lips extended out of her pussy with each outstroke, putting a vise grip on my cock. Thankfully, I had already shot one load, or I would have already cum inside her, but I felt like I could do this forever now.

Jenn started moaning and uttering little girl squeals as I began fucking her hard, slamming into her with force. At first I was afraid I was hurting her, but she begged me to continue.

"That's it. Fuck me like you mean it. Oh...my...god...your cock is so hard and deep in me. Please, I'm going to cum...don't stop, Sweetie. Fuck me like you've always wanted to fuck your aunt. Oh god...I'm...cummmmming... Jenn screamed and jerked spasmodically, her ass jerking off the bed to meet my thrusts and then shaking uncontrollably.

That was all it took for me. I shoved my prick in her to the hilt one last time and let loose with a jet of cum that was almost painful. Holding her by the hips, I pressed forward while my cock pulsed until there was no more to give. Finally, I let go, out of breath, while my cock slowly began to shrink inside of her. Jenn by now had collapsed into a tiny heap, her eyes closed and her breath still coming in bursts. Every few minutes she would give another involuntary jerk of her body. I thought she might be having a heart attack.

"I've never been fucked like that, I swear. I'm not sure what it was...maybe the fact that I'm fucking a 22-year-old nephew, but I think I saw stars and rockets. I know I felt a rocket."

I had by now pulled my cock out of her-followed by a drizzling river of cum and pussy juice.