A Graduation Present: the Addendum

Story Info
Jenn, Julie, and Sam work out a deal.
4.1k words
4.54
10.1k
18
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/20/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
340 Followers

Once the dust had cleared from the funeral and things were returning to a semblance of normalcy, Jenn and Sammy returned to Phoenix. Julie regretfully bade them farewell as they drove off and prepared herself for the rest of her life without her husband. The realization that she was now a widow while still a relatively young 46 hit her like a sudden blast of cold air. She had some decisions to make.

Her sister's open invitation to move in with Sammy and her in Phoenix was something she would have to consider. At this point, it was still too soon. Her grief over the sudden death of her husband still weighed heavily on her.

"Why didn't he tell me about his heart condition?" she repeatedly asked herself.

Had she known, perhaps things would have been different and he would still be alive. But then, he had not told anyone. It was a secret he kept from his son as well. Like many men, he probably figured he could deal with it without anyone else worrying about him.

Life takes all kinds of twists and turns when least expected. Had she known about his heart condition, it is doubtful she would have bonded with her stepson the way she did. She smiled at the thought of her initial coupling with Sammy during her late-night visit to his room. She was shocked when she saw the size of his cock that first time up close and personal. She had known it was large when she stumbled upon him masturbating to a porn movie in the den one night, but when she had it in her hand, it frightened her. Never mind the subsequent sex that opened new doors for her, or the fact that they had broken his bed in the process of their lovemaking.

Of course, Jenn's offer to move in with them would mean a ready supply of sexual exploits with Sam as well as her sister. That had been made obvious in the days following the funeral. Julie would never have believed she could be so promiscuous, especially considering the taboo nature of coupling with both her sister and her stepson. Oh my God, the sex was unbelievable. But then, how long would that last? She had felt like she was living the life of a porn star, fucking her husband's son and her own sister. But would they soon tire of each other? Sammy said he was in love with her big-breasted little sister and he did profess to prefer older women. His actions certainly supported those feelings.

Sammy seemed genuinely open to a unique arrangement with the two sisters as proposed by Jenn. Julie felt a warmth in her groin at the thought of Sammy's thick cock sliding in and out of her vagina. Adding her younger sister to the mix only added another layer of excitement, all the more because of the taboo nature of their lovemaking. She had now done things she would never have considered in the past, and she discovered that she liked them.

A picture of her swapping semen with her sister that she had licked off of Sammy's glistening cock entered her brain and caused a yearning that up until the recent departure of Sammy she had been able to scratch. She resisted the urge to find her electric dildo and pleasure herself. "Geez, Julia! They've only been gone for ten minutes and you are already acting like a horny teenager," she told herself.

And so, several weeks passed with Julia oscillating back and forth deciding the next phase of her life. Both Jenn and Sam had texted her to touch base and check in, but they were careful not to be pushy about Julia moving in with them. They realized it was a big decision and would take time. Finally, Jenn called her sister and broached the subject.

"Hey Sis, so what do you think? I know it's still too soon and you're figuring things out, but why don't you visit and just see if this is something you might like? Temps are starting to cool here, and Sammy and I have the business on an even keel. You could check things out and see if any of this is a good fit for you. We've got some ideas on how you might help out with the business if you want things to keep you busy. I know money is not a worry for you, but you won't believe how much this business brings in. Porn pays. You would only be dealing with the cleaner end of the business. Bookkeeping and so on. Stuff you are good at."

Julia listened politely to her younger sister making her case and finally gave in.

"Ok! You convinced me. I'll come for a week, mainly just to see my two favorite people on planet Earth, but I promise I'll keep an open mind about the other stuff. I have a few things here to attend to, but I'll let you know my plans when I get everyone settled. It will be soon."

Ten days later, Sam pulled into Sky Harbor where his stepmother waited on the curb with one large suitcase. He jumped out and hugged her, accepting her motherly kiss before grabbing her luggage and opening the car door for her. Julie looked fabulous. She was wearing a beautiful ensemble with a sleeveless top. She had removed the light jacket in the late September heat, still in the nineties and Sammy smiled at the sight of those prominent boobs he had loved to fondle in what seemed to be a previous life. He couldn't help picturing them naked despite their expensive covering.

"You look gorgeous, as always. Welcome to Phoenix. You'll want to get out of those clothes and into something more comfortable as soon as we get to the house. It's still hot but the evening temps are perfect for sitting outdoors."

"Sammy, you are a sight for sore eyes. It's wonderful to see you even though it hasn't been that long." She reached across the console and kissed him on the cheek. At the same time, she sneaked a peek at his nylon shorts and looked for the bulge that never failed to excite her. And there it was: a thick tube running down his thigh and nearly poking out the end of his thin shorts.

In twenty minutes they had arrived at Jenn's huge house in a high-end neighborhood of Paradise Valley. Most of the drives were blocked by iron gates with a code box for entrance. Sammy punched in the code and the iron gates slowly swung open.

Julie had been at Jenn's before, of course, but it had been a while and she had forgotten how beautiful it was despite the stark nature of the desert SW. The drive was defined by bougainvillea and the spacious front yard was a tasteful mix of desert plants and rock work.

"We're trying to rely more on indigenous plants that don't require watering. Jenn has removed nearly all the lawn that had been planted and replaced it with pavers and desert landscaping. What do you think? It's pretty much maintenance-free to boot."

Julie took it all in. As Jenn had indicated earlier, "porn pays." The cobbled drive curved up to the large entrance of the house where Jenn was waiting in the entryway.

"I saw the gate open and figured you were here. I'm so excited to see you. How's my big Sis?"

They exchanged hugs as Sam grabbed his stepmother's bags and went inside out of the late afternoon heat. After a brief tour of the house, Jenn suggested Julie change into more comfy clothes and unpack a few things before joining them for a drink in the den.

As Jenn showed Julie her room, she explained the arrangement.

"Of course, Sam and I are sleeping in my room, but he has his own room if he gets tired of my snoring. Or...me pestering him and that big snake of his. The rule is we are free to come and go, with no questions. The same goes for you. You can join us anytime. And if you'd like either one of us to cuddle with you in your bed here, just say so. This is an open relationship.

Julie smiled at the prospects and then joked, "Do you have 'Do Not Disturb' signs for the door?"

"Just close your door and you won't be disturbed, Sis. That's all it takes. But you haven't had anyone to be intimate with in over a month. I bet you're ready for some cuddling. And I bet Sammy here is roarin' to suck on those big nipples of yours. I know I am."

Jenn winked and gave her sister a quick kiss on the lips.

"Now put on something loose and let's have a drink. Or, if you want you can take a swim. It'll cool off soon as the sun goes down but the pool is nice this time of day. I think I'll put on my swimsuit and try it myself. But I'll 'leave you be' for now. Join us whenever you feel like it."

Julie opened her suitcase when Jenn was gone and put away many of her clothes in the spacious closet. She knew it would be hot, and she packed appropriately. When she pulled out her swimsuit, she smiled. The bottoms were unlike the skimpy things Jenn liked to wear, but they were plenty revealing for someone her age. The top piece, however, not only was skimpy but tended to be transparent when wet.

Since the funeral, she had kept busy working in her yard, and she was tan and fit as a result. Her arms had gained some muscle tone and her hips had shed excess weight in the process. However, her boobs remained huge, and her suit only made that obvious. It barely covered her large pink nipples.

Thus adorned and covered by a silky half robe, she joined Sam and Jenn in the den. Sam's jaw noticeably dropped when she entered the room, her big breasts bouncing with each step. Even though he had regular access to Jenn's mounds, he loved his oogle stepmother's tits almost as much as he loved to fondle them.

"Looking good!" Jenn chimed. "You've lost some weight. Still got the boobs, though. Sammy boy here is smiling."

Julie did a runway walk, turning and posing before slipping off her coverlet and throwing her shoulders back. She playfully stood in front of her stepson and bent over and shimmied, giving him an eye full of her cleavage as her hanging breasts swayed enticingly in front of him.

"You keep that up, Julie, and that anaconda is going to come out. Looks like he's trying to rear his head."

Both women giggled as Sam hastily rearranged his tenting nylon shorts.

The three of them relaxed with some hors d'oeuvres and drinks before moving outside as the lights came on. The mid-eighties temps felt wonderful in the lighted patio area, and eventually, they were all toasting and laughing as the lubricants did their work. Both Jenn and Julie took occasional dips to cool off, drying quickly in the desert air, but not before Sam drooled over the soaking-wet versions of the two sisters.

Dinner was casual, pizza and salad, and no one bothered to change clothes. Afterward, the ladies changed into loose t-shirts and shorts. Sam remained in his tank top and shorts. He was in great shape from working out and doing yard work, and Julie couldn't help but sneak peeks at his muscular physique and ever-present bulge in his shorts.

They all three returned to the den and sat on the couch, Sam in the middle as Jenn turned on the large screen TV. They stared mindlessly at an old movie while continuing to chat and catch up.

"It's so nice to be here. I've missed you guys." Julie reached over and kissed each one in turn--lingering kisses. Sammy enjoyed having ripe breasts pressing into him on either side. His arms wrapped around the two sisters.

"Likewise, Sis. And I hope you'll consider making this more than a visit. We'd love to have you join us, but no pressure. We're just going to enjoy you for however long you decide to stay."

Julie leaned across Sam to kiss Jenn in response. Her hand braced herself by landing in Sam's lap directly on his penis.

Before she could remove it, Sam smiled and Jenn giggled.

"Going right for the prize, huh, Julie? Choke that snake and see what he does."

"Oops! That was an accident, you two! I can't help it if that thing takes up so much space."

They all laughed as Jenn reached down and stroked Sam's cock through his shorts as Julie removed hers with mock embarrassment.

"I'm sure Sammy didn't mind. A mother has to make sure her sonny boy is still responsive. I bet I can make it angry. Look, it's already getting bigger."

"A couple of months ago I would have been embarrassed beyond belief if I touched it. Now it just excites me. It's been a while since I felt it. It hasn't gotten any smaller, has it." Julie stared in amazement as Jenn stroked Sammy before adding her hand once again.

"Sammy, I think my big sis needs a refresher course, but only if you are up to it, so to speak. Unless I'm wrong, she's only been personal with that vibrator of hers. I bet she's horny for the real deal. Lift your butt for a sec."

Sam did as he was asked and in short order, his shorts and underwear were at his knees. Julie gasped and giggled when ten inches of thick cock revealed itself, the fat head bigger than she remembered it. Jenn picked it up off his thigh in her fingers and stroked it a couple of times before planting a kiss on the glans and then slipping her lips over the crown. Her tiny mouth had to stretch to engulf the fat knob. When she removed her lips, it appeared to have grown even larger. Sam had rolled his head back, his eyes closed in pleasure.

"Want a taste, Julie? Two mouths are better than one, right Sammy? Julie's probably forgotten how good you taste."

Sam opened his eyes and looked down as Jenn offered his cock in her small hand to Julie. From his angle, he couldn't see Julie's reaction, but her eyes were hooded in an expression of sheer passion as she bent to take her stepson's cock in her mouth. As soon as her lips touched his cock head, she felt a dampness in her pussy. Immediately she licked all around the glans and slipped her lips down over the mushroom head. Jenn slowly stroked the shaft which was quickly becoming rigid.

"Fair warning: Sammy and I haven't made love for a couple of days, so he probably has a huge load waiting for you. Let me know if you think he's gonna blow and I'll try to slow him down.

Julie mumbled full-mouth agreement but continued to slowly slide her lips up and down his shaft, occasionally removing it until just the tip of the glans was between her lips and her tongue swirled around his mushroom-shaped knob.

"I don't think we're going to make it to the bedroom at this rate, Sis. I'm just going to slip my shorts off right here. Why don't you do the same? I think you're ready for some Phoenix fun. I know Sammy is--based on the missile sitting on that launch pad.

I'll hang on to the rocket while you show us that sweet ass of yours."

Julie was too turned on to argue at this point. She rose and slipped off her shorts and panties and stood as if unsure what to do next.

"Take it all off, Honey. Sam wants to see those big hooters of yours. He loves those big plate-sized nipples you got. Look at him: he's already drooling."

Sam only smiled as he watched his stepmom remove her t-shirt and bra and set them on the end of the couch. Her beautiful breasts settled slightly on her chest, but her bumpy nipples stood proudly on display.

"I hate to sound bossy, Julie, but now you need to lie on the couch down here and Sammy needs to do a little work on you to prep you for that big schlong of his. C'mon, Sam. Get up and show your mom how good you are eating pussy. I've been giving him lessons and he's an A student. This is just a test to see if he remembers anything he's been taught."

With Jenn's direction, Julie lay on the couch and Sam turned and knelt between his naked stepmother's legs. He gently parted her thighs and began kissing first around her knees and worked his way slowly down the inside of her thighs until his lips grazed her vagina. Tenderly he kissed all around her crevice before gently parting her labia and licking those delicate lips, finally nibbling and sucking on her clitoris.

Julie moaned his name repeatedly as he tongued her cunt expertly. Meanwhile, Jenn had removed all her clothing and kneeling on the floor next to the couch, kissed and licked her sister's breasts, her stomach, and finally her face paying special attention to Julie's lips and ears.

Julie was in another world. She had dreamed of this moment since Sam and Jenn returned to Phoenix more than a month ago. Now she was steadily building toward an orgasm as she lay on her back and watched her stepson bury his face in her neglected pussy and her sister encourage him with detailed commentary.

"Oh, Honey. Doesn't that tongue feel wonderful? Imagine how that big cock is going to feel buried in you. I think you are ready to do some riding. Sammy, sit up so Julie can feel that anaconda of yours."

Sam did as he was told and even though his cock was still able to stand on its own, Jenn gave it a couple of strokes while her sister got up and straddled her stepson. Jenn held the thick member by the base and guided it into Julie's pussy as she slowly lowered herself and the head speared into her.

"There we go. Home again! Oh, Julie! I can see you are sopping but go easy on this big pole until you get used to it. That's it. God, it looks so sexy watching him bury his cock in you from this angle. You're coating his cock with your milky pussy juice. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you like fucking your stepson, Sis."

Sam had both hands on his stepmother's hips as she worked her ass up and down and in tight circles, aided by her sister's hands on her ass. Periodically, Jenn would rub the juices from Sam's shaft on her sister's labia and between her butt cheeks, occasionally licking them in the process.

Julie leaned forward and placed her hands on either side of Sam's head for support and to allow him to suck on her big tits hands-free. The combination of his sucking and fucking her aided by her sister's hands and play-by-play descriptions soon became too much, and she knew she was about to climax. Her moaning and unintelligible muttering gave her away, and Jenn picked up on it.

"Oh, Sammy. My sis is about to explode. Can you shoot a big load in her cunt when she does? I know she likes it in her pussy...she's a cream pie queen. I want you to fill her with all that saved-up sperm, Honey. I can tell she's close."

And with that, Julie grabbed Sammy and pressed his head into her chest as she planted her ass on his lap and twisted it in circles until a series of mind-blowing spasms overtook her and her body erupted. Sam's felt a surge of cum shoot from his balls and into her already sopping cunt, filling her to overflowing.

Jenn continued to describe the scene from her vantage between Sammy's knees as she kneaded his balls and rubbed her sister's ass.

"There we go. Look at all that cum leaking out of you, Sis. I told you it would be a whopper. How does that feel? All that milky cum shooting into you like a firehose. I bet you've been thinking about this for a long time, haven't you? Well, Sammy doesn't disappoint."

Finally, the spasms slowed and grew further apart until Julie could relax as her body jerked one last time. They held each other that way for a long time, Sam's face pressed into his stepmother's chest as she kissed his forehead and slowly released her grip. Jenn had wrapped her arms around her sister's waist with the side of her face embracing Julie's lower back.

Finally, Julie spoke.

"My god, I needed that. Thank you so much!"

"Based on your reaction, I'm saying Sammy passed the test. I'm pretty proud of my student. Nothing beats a man who knows how to eat pussy and then follows up with a good fucking."

Julie carefully raised her ass when Jenn released her. Sam's cock glistened with a mix of their juices. When Julie's pussy finally cleared his phallus and the fat knob found air, it fell to his thigh with an audible "plop." Julie returned to her seat next to Sam with a sigh of relief and Jenn scooted next to him on the other side. Sam laid his head on the back of the couch, exhausted from the combination of his efforts and his huge climax.

Jenn leaned over and taking his cock in her hand, sucked and licked it.

"A little clean-up never hurts. Mmmm, nothing like dessert. You're still leaking, Honey, but no worries. I love cleaning this part. It's even better with a spoonful of my sister added."

Julie apologized to her sister for hogging Sam, but Jenn would have none of it.

Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
340 Followers
12