A Granddaughter's Duty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray, enjoying his granddaughter's lustful attention and surprised at her speedy recovery from her orgasm changed the angle of his crotch, moving lower so he could feed his cock into her mouth.

Shelly moaned as her grandfather's engorged cock pushed into her mouth, her tongue lapped and caressed it while her one free hand stroked his balls. They felt full and hard and Shelly wanted all her grandfather's delicious come inside her.

Ray took longer than need be to release Shelly's other wrist enjoying the sensation of his cock in her mouth. Shelly moaned both from the joy of sucking her grandfather's cock and the sensation of Katlyn's expert fingers as they slid in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

Finally, Ray released her other wrist and moved his bulk off Shelly withdrawing his cock from her mouth. Shelly removed her blindfold and blinked from the change in light then drank in the sight of Katlyn's large fleshy form sitting between Shelly's spread-eagled legs. She was still fingering Shelly with gentle, caring motions. Her grandfather, his cock still hard, looked down affectionately at her.

'Thank you, both,' Shelly said to them. 'That was the best surprise ever.'

'You're very welcome, dear,' Katlyn said warmly.

'Katlyn?'

'Yes, dear?'

'What you are doing is so nice, but could you lie with me, please? I want grandpa to fuck me, while we kiss.'

'Of course,' Katlyn said. She slid her fingers from Shelly's pussy and sucked them as she moved up to lie beside Shelly on the bed. Ray took the place where Katlyn had been. The pillow raising Shelly's hips made it easier to position himself. He waited until the women got comfortable.

Katlyn lay on her side by Shelly and leaned over so they could kiss. Shelly looked adoringly into Katlyn's blue eyes savouring the emotional connection. Before their lips touched Shelly spoke but not to Katlyn.

'Fuck me. Fuck me now, grandpa,' she pleaded. She brought her knees up to her sides, so she looked to all the world like a plucked turkey waiting be to be stuffed.

As Katlyn's mouth closed over Shelly's, Ray slid his cock deep into his granddaughter's pussy. She was so wet that there wasn't the slightest resistance to his entry, and he drove deep into her, so his balls pressed tight against her. He took hold of her ankles as though they were handlebars on a Harley Davidson and began to move in and out of her slowly so as not to jar her as she kissed Katlyn, only re-entering as the head of his cock emerged and each time pushing as deep into her as he could.

Shelly groaned in pleasure the sound coming from deep in her throat and as she kissed Katlyn, the older woman's mouth and face smelt and tasted of Shelly's come and tasting herself on Katlyn's tongue deepened her arousal further. Shelly played with the older woman's huge breasts with one hand, fondling, stroking, and caressing them, finding her big nipples, and squeezing them gently between finger and thumb.

Katlyn, her own arousal growing, reciprocated, massaging and kneading Shelly's smaller but firmer breasts, the two women playing with each other in slow relaxed fashion both still some way from the urge to orgasm. Shelly had to concentrate hard with her kissing and petting for her grandfather's rhythmic thrusts, although slow, were deep and intensely pleasurable.

Ray still holding Shelly's small ankles lifted her feet high to rest on his shoulders so he could close the gap between their hips completely and penetrate her deeper still. His rounded belly rested on her the back of her thighs as he pushed into her in a rocking motion. He could not now withdraw his cock much with each thrust but the sensation of being deep in his granddaughter's tight wet pussy was, as always, exquisite. He could not see her face or her expression as he ploughed her young body, for Katlyn's bulk leaning over Shelly, blocked his sight, but the vision of Katlyn kissing and fondling his granddaughter's breasts as he fucked her was equally arousing. His rhythm increased and he began to pound her faster and harder.

The motion of her grandfather driving into her with greater thrusts was making it difficult for Katlyn and Shelly to kiss properly and the rhythmic sensation of her grandfather fucking her was causing too much distraction for Shelly. Katlyn instead softly kissed Shelly on the lips, cheek, and around her face, pausing to enjoy the sight of Shelly's eyes as they widened in pleasure as her grandfather drove home each thrust. Shelly's mouth made a small 'O' and her moans had now transformed in to small cries. Katlyn could tell another orgasm was on its way. Her own need was growing too, and she dipped one hand between her legs to touch herself, feeling her own slick wetness in the warm folds of her pussy. She needed attention. She sat up and leaned over Shelly looking deep into the young woman's eyes.

'Drink me,' she said.

Shelly nodded. 'Yes. Please, yes,' she begged.

Katlyn swept Shelly's pool of hair out of the way and rising over the younger woman, placed her knees either side of Shelly's head then lowered herself.

Katlyn's warm, soaking pussy smothered Shelly's mouth and nose and Shelly, her mouth wide open, explored Katlyn's sex, loving the taste of the older woman's juice as it filled her mouth and smeared her cheers with warm wetness. Katlyn looked down between the valley of her expansive breasts to see the top of Shelly's head and her eyes which were just visible. She looked down lustily into Shelly's gaze as she began to gently ride Shelly's face.

Shelly could barely breathe but she didn't care, she felt like she was in heaven as she was fucked by her grandfather and face fucked by Katlyn. She licked and thrust her tongue deep into Katlyn wanting to reciprocate the attention the older woman had given her earlier.

Both Katlyn and Ray rode the younger girl with mounting haste their need to come, to fill Shelly with their come becoming more desperate -- a race to climax. Katlyn and Ray's cries and grunts filled the room as the sated their lust on Shelly's willing body.

Ray came first.

He drove a final time into his granddaughter as his orgasm seized him, tensing the muscles throughout his body as he ejaculated deep inside his granddaughter, filling her with his copious seed.

He waited until the last spasm of his cock subsided then slid out of his granddaughter allowing her feet to fall from his shoulders onto the bed. He breathed out deeply and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Katlyn's guttural cries increased in volume as she bucked her hips, fucking Shelly's face with renewed vigour.

Shelly's hands were placed on Katlyn's fleshy hips as she sought to gain some measure of control over the older woman's thrusting motion while Shelly's tongue worked hard to push Katlyn to orgasm. Now the intensely pleasurable sensation of her grandfather fucking her, had ceased, Shelly found she had more self-control in licking Katlyn. She swirled her tongue around Katlyn's inner labia and pushed the tip of her tongue under the older woman's clitoral hood and pressed hard against the sensitive bud.

Katlyn gave an animalistic shout as her orgasm wracked her body. Her face flushed from coming, Katlyn clambered off Shelly's brutalised face, and lay exhausted beside her.

'Thank you dear,' Katlyn said when she had regained her breath.

'My pleasure,' Shelly returned, appreciating being able to breath clearly once more.

'Do know what I think?' Katlyn said after a minute of them regaining their breath.

'What?'

'I think the three of us should get under the duvet we're lying on and cosy-up inside.'

'I am feeling a bit cold now that you mention it,' Shelly conceded.

It took some willpower for Katlyn and Shelly to shift off the bed so they could pull the duvet back and get inside. Ray joined them and with Shelly in the middle they pulled the duvet up and pressed close to each other. Shelly loved the spoons position and Ray lying behind her pressed close, his round belly filling the curve of her back, his arm over her protectively. Katlyn lay on her side close to Shelly, the two women's breasts pressed up against each other's, One of Katlyn's legs drawn up over Shelly's thighs.

'I'm so glad you stayed,' Shelly said to Katlyn, the older woman's face so close their noses touched.

Katlyn kissed her softly on the lips. 'Me too.' She reached up with hand to stroke Shelly's hair. Shelly's own hand stoked the side of one of Katlyn's big soft breasts. Both women enjoyed petting each other with mutual affection in the afterglow of sex. Ray's hand wandered too, gliding over the curves of his granddaughter's shapely figure.

They lay in silence for some minutes enjoying the intimacy of each other's company. It was Shelly who broke the silence. 'Grandpa? Have you a stiffy again? I can feel it.'

'Ray, I think your granddaughter's made you twenty years younger,' Katlyn commented.

'It's impossible not to have a stiffy when I'm in bed with two such beautiful women,' Ray said. His cock had indeed hardened again and pressed into the crevice of his granddaughter's buttocks.

'Such a charmer, your grandfather, isn't he?' Katlyn said good naturedly.

'Uh huh,' Shelly said as she reached a hand between her legs feeling for Ray's cock. She found it easily and guided it to her opening.

Ray pushed his hips forward, entering his granddaughter with ease.

'I can't move much in this position, grandpa, sorry,' Shelly said.

'That's okay, dear,' Ray replied. He shifted his hips back and forward a little to give motion placing a hand on Shelly's hips for leverage.

Katlyn kissed Shelly gently happy that her young friend was enjoying her grandfather's attention.

Ray increased his stroke wanting to come inside Shelly once more before sleep overtook him. Shelly pushed her rump back to meet his thrusts and was soon rewarded with her grandfather's soft cry, his hand gripping her hips more tightly as he came inside her. He slid out of Shelly and closed his eyes. Barely a minute later Shelly and Katlyn could hear him snoring softly and contentedly.

'Why is all men do that?' Katlyn asked. 'As soon as they shoot their load they're straight off to sleep. You can never get a decent after-sex cuddle with them.'

'Maybe they don't have the staying power of we girls,' Shelly quipped.

'That'll be it.'

'I know I keep saying it, Katlyn, but thank you so much for this afternoon.'

'Like I said, the pleasure's is all mine -- well, ours, I suppose. I haven't had this much fun in a long time.'

'You'll come and visit us again soon, then?'

'I haven't even left yet,' Katlyn laughed 'Yes, I'll visit again soon.'

'Hold me tight, please,' Shelly said.

'Hey,' Katlyn's expression was one of concern. 'Why the tears?'

Shelly hadn't even realised she was crying. She wiped a tear away with the back of her hand. 'I'm just happy, that's all.'

Katlyn wasn't convinced. 'Come now. There's something else, isn't there?'

Shelly nodded.

'Go on.'

Shelly bit her lower lip as though torn between revealing some secret. She lowered her voice. 'There's something I want to ask grandpa. Something I need from him, but I'm afraid to ask. I'm scared he'll be mad with me and I'll ruin everything between us.'

'I'm sure he wouldn't be mad with you, dear. He loves you. What is it you need from him that your frightened to ask for?'

Shelly wiped a fresh tear from her eye. 'A baby. I want him to give me a baby.'

'Oh, Shelly, love. That is a big step to take. Are you quite sure?'

'I've never been more sure of anything, Katlyn. I love him so much. I just have to have his baby.'

'But Shelly, at his age -- becoming a father again -- not to say great grandfather...'

'Oh, he wouldn't have to be that active with the baby. I'd just bring the baby over for visits. I'm sure mum and dad would help me to raise the baby.'

'And who would you say the father is when they ask?'

'I'd make something up -- someone I'd met at a nightclub -- a one night stand -- these things happen a lot, I'm sure.'

'You've really thought about this, haven't you?' Katlyn said admiringly.

'I have. I really have. I know it would work out. I just don't know how I'll get grandpa to agree, and I'm scared he might even be angry with me for suggesting it.'

'I tell you what, dear. How about I have a word with him. Me and your grandpa go back a long way.'

'Oh, would you? Would you really, Katlyn?'

'Of course, I will. And you know what? I think you'll be an amazing mum, too.'

'Thank you,' Shelly whispered. She shifted down the bed a little so she could rest her head in the warm maternal comfort of Katlyn's chest, nestling her face into the older woman's fleshy bosom. Katlyn kissed her softly on top of her head and the two women relaxed and drifted into a contented sleep, the trace of a smile on Shelly's lips as she pictured her belly swollen and round with her grandfather's baby inside her. What more give a dutiful granddaughter give?

12