A Grateful Cumpilation! 01

Info
By special request, nothing but my orgasms today. 🖤
228 words
4.54
41.5k
33

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 07/06/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm, hello again you sexy woman <3

I was recently asked if I could release a 'cumpilation' of the orgasms I've had for you so far since I started posting here, which I'm quite happy to do! They appear in the order they were posted:

Tell me (0:00)
Less Talking, More Moaning (0:53)
Less Talking, More Moaning 02 (2:46)
A Guided Hand: Long and Luxurious (4:48)
A Guided Hand: Urgent and Furious (6:09)
Such a Good Girl for Me... (7:33)
Less Talking, More Moaning 03 (8:35)
So You're Listening in Public... (10:13)
Four Days Later: The Big Finish (11:12)
Less Talking, More Moaning 04 (13:50)
A Personal Message 02: with Orgasms! (15:15)
Less Talking, More Moaning 05 (17:50)
Tied to the Edge (19:03)
Less Talking, More Moaning 06 (20:24)
A Quiet Morning (22:13)
Less Talking, More Moaning 07 (23:54)

Such a delicious ride it's been, I can't wait for all the explosive fucking orgasms I still have in store for you! But for now, enjoy this tasty cum-filled trip down recent memory lane with a *very* satisfied man who fucking loves that you've been listening and cumming with me...

(***Be sure to check my profile for descriptions of my upcoming work, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I had no intention of listening to this whole audio after already masturbating and coming for over an hour. But here I am at the end still shaking and coming and needing more. My pussy is dripping and desperate to be filled. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

F*cking hot 🤩 (Thanks so much for this. My new go-to audio for masturbation.)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love your audios, especially hearing you jerk off and talk dirty. My pussy speaks to you. You are my go-to, every single time. I want more..

QueniebeanieQueniebeanie7 months ago

Omg the noises you make are absolutely delicious 🤤 you’ve had me cumming and shaking so hard. I wish I could listen to you cum all day long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Before this I'd pretty much just listened to audio by guys from the UK or Australia, since accents immediately get me going. However, I soon got hooked on your recordings after I listened to one of the "Less Talk, More Moaning" series. I got really excited to hear how excited you often become--even well before your orgasms. Most of the guys I've been with were so inhibited that half the time I couldn't tell when they came. On the other hand, listening to your fearless, breathless, exuberant pleasure is so damn hot!

I've never commented on anything on this site before, but I felt compelled to because it's now been 15 minutes since I stumbled, jelly-legged, from my cum-soaked bed, and some of the sweat in my hair still isn't dry yet. Needless to say, my time with you tonight was intense. I think I could listen to you come all night long!

~Clarissa

P.S. -- Hearing you speak directly to me, your listener, at the end, made me feel sexier than I have in a long time. Thanks!

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Four Days Later: The Big Finish Edging myself to my longest orgasm ever.in Audio
Tell Me My first audio, mostly talking with a little moaning. Enjoy!in Audio
My First Submission Feeling the ladies out to see if you want to hear more.in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
No Talking, All Moaning It's exactly what it sounds like... ;)in Audio
More Stories