A Great Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Liam gets caught at work then experiences sex as a woman.
7.5k words
4.79
22.1k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Liam is Found Out -

Liam sat at the edge of the bed with Julia's foot in his hand, and a bottle of neon pink nail polish in the other. Her delicate foot was perched on his lap and foam spacers place between her toes. He was rubbing the top of her foot as the base coat dried.

As far as feet goes, Julia's were the prettiest Liam had ever seen. She were a size 6 in tennis shoes and had a high arch. Her heel was smooth from daily moisturizing, and she even had a little freckles just above her toes.

Liam shook the bottle of Polish, occasionally tapping it on his palm to make sure the contents were mixed thoroughly. Holding her foot steady with one hand he opened the polish and so carefully started painting her toes. He made sure not to get any paint on the skin around her toes but to actually cover the entire nail. Liam liked to see her freshly painted nails and how they shined while they were wet.

He enjoyed painting her big toes the most, so he save those for last. Julia teased him that he was doing it backwards but he didn't care. He like to save his dessert until the end.

He grew up in a small Midwestern town, it was a college town and so there was a bar on every corner. His parents were both drunks and he found if he wanted something, he had to figure out how to get it himself. He learned to work hard and enjoy the spoils of his labor later.

Liam finished one foot and started on the other. He worked the moisturizer into her feet, massaging them as he went. He stuffed the foam spacers between her toes and painted on the clear base coat. He blew on her toes to get them to dry faster. And then just as carefully as the first, he painted her other foot.

He sat back on the bed next to Julia and looked at her toes from her perspective. He'd done a great job and thought they looked wonderful!

"They look nice don't they!" Liam said happily.

Julia had noticed his attention to detail and how he carefully painted each toe so it was perfect. She noticed ever since he started wearing panties that he was a lot more open to try new things. It was like he gave himself permission to explore things he liked and didn't like.

Julia sat pretending to read her book. She was watching Liam clean up the polish stuff. Every time he walked by her, he would steal a glance at her toes and smile. He got everything gathered up into the tote and stored it away under the sink in the bathroom, and came back in to plop down next to her on the bed. He was still looking at her toes.

"Do you want to maybe paint your toes too baby?" Julia asked him sweetly.

"Awe... no, I mean... no, I don't think so." He stammered.

"Okay... if you say so." She said.

She noticed his face lit up when she mentioned painting his nails. Maybe it was because all the stuff had been put away, maybe it was because he didn't want neon pink, maybe it was because he didn't want her to mess his toes up by doing a poor job. Whatever the case, she was going to make sure he got his nails painted.

The next morning, Julia laid out a cute purple lace thong that was slightly see through. The thong was super feminine and she knew he would love them the moment she saw them. She laid a matching lace 38A cup underwire bra on top of the panties and closed the drawer.

She could just imagine his dick poking out the front of the panties. When he was soft, it sat curled into the cutest little ball over his firm testicles. She was really amazed how most panties seemed to hold him just fine without even one nut from slipping out. There were a few styles that she knew to steer clear of but for the most part she got whatever style she wanted.

Julia went to the gym to work. She decided today was the day to treat her man to something special so she drove herself to work. She had a few clients that morning and ran through several workouts. She text Liam midway through the day.

"Meet me out front right after work, I've got a treat for you!" She text.

Liam had grown accustomed to Julia's "treats" and knew he would more than likely be experiencing something new and exciting. His cock twitched with excitement in his purple lace thong, and he squeezed the butt plug buried deep in his ass. He wasn't going to wear the push up bra Julia had given him that morning but he figured since it was getting cold, he'd be able to wear a coat most of the day to hide it.

Julia introduced him to the world of anal play and he embraced it wholeheartedly! He loved the feeling of something buried deep in his ass and would squeeze his sphincter randomly throughout the day just to remind himself something was there.

Liam could barely work the rest of the day. His mind was going every direction but the work direction. He was sitting there staring blankly at his screen when the gal directly through his cubicle walked in on him.

Jody was a cute younger gal right out of college. She was a little overweight but not so much that she looked fat. She was about 5' even and had blonde hair that was always pulled up into a tight bun right at the base of her skull.

She placed one hand on Liam's desk and the other on the back of his chair, causing him to fall back into his seat a little bit. Irritated, he leaned forward, righting his chair.

"Hi Jody, what can I help you with?" Liam said.

Jody just sat there looking down at the back of Liam's chair. He couldn't see what she was doing or looking at but he did feel a slight breeze up his back that made him reach back to tuck his shirt in. The purple thong he'd been provided that day rode high up his hips and it'd been a struggle to keep his pants pulled high enough to hide them all day. They felt wonderful on his skin and he felt so slutty wearing them for Julia.

"Are you wearing... um, panties?" Jody asked quietly.

Liam had been caught at work. He figured it would only be a matter of time but he did his best to hide it from everyone. It wasn't the kind of information that he wanted made public. He could react one of a couple different ways. Lie and deny, or be honest and proud.

"Um... yeah, but it's not something I'm advertising so I'd appreciate some discretion." He said confidently.

They had always gotten along at work. Liam had found her attractive and loved looking at her ass, and large tits that seemed to be held up by her tight midsection. She might have been a little overweight but she looked great all the same. He would often wonder what lingerie she wore under her work dresses. They always kept it professional but this was breaching the professional boundaries. That information alone could potentially create problems for Liam in the future.

"You're advertising plenty... you have been for a while Liam. Like even now, I can see the outline and bumps of your bra straps, I've also seen days where you wear suspenders and stockings!" She whispered into Liam's ear.

Jody had moved her hand into Liam's back and had pulled the clasp away from his back, then she let it snap back like a school aged child might do on the playground. Liam was mortified! He always felt he'd been super careful over the last four months since he first started wearing lingerie full time.

"Relax, not many people even pay attention to that sort of thing anyway. Only a few of us even know anyway." Jody added as she stood and looked around the room.

"That's not why I stopped by anyway." She added.

Liam sat in a daze as she went over the quarterly report with him. She would occasionally play with the straps on his bra as she talked to him. He couldn't concentrate on anything she was saying. He just wanted to leave, run away, something!

"Calm down, We are not going to tell anyone. Your secret is safe with us." She said obviously sensing his panicked mood.

"Who is us?" Liam asked plainly.

"Myself, and a few of the girls from the office; and Tony from I.T." She said.

"Tony wears panties too, but don't tell anyone I told you that!" She added.

Liam didn't know what was wrong with him. The more Jody talked about his underwear and how other people knew, he was becoming quite aroused by the thought. He pictured himself standing in front of her while wearing his purple thong panties and matching bra. His dick was standing at full attention and he was glad it was tucked tightly in the panties and not out the top like he normally placed it.

His mind wandered to thoughts of his sexy wife standing beside Jody; both wearing sexy lingerie. Jody was wearing a strapon cock that was as big around as a soda can and a foot long. He was on his hands and knees trying to suck on her fake plastic cock as his wife Julia was swatting his ass with a whip. He imagined taking the huge cock all the way down his throat as his wife was fucking his ass with her own strapon!

Liam was quite worked up when quitting time had arrived. He almost had to excuse himself to find relief but he made Julia a promise that he wouldn't cum without her permission. He could touch it all he wanted but his orgasm was hers to command.

Liam stood in the dying sunlight outside his office. He watched as his co-workers left the building for the day. He knew Jody knew, and possibly Tony from I.T. but she said some of the other girls. He couldn't think who it could be.

- Girls Night Out -

Julia beeped her horn, Liam had been lost in thought standing at the curb and didn't notice her pull up. He pinched his bra right between the cups and adjusted the strap, pulling it down slightly. Since he didn't have actual breasts the bra seemed to ride up slightly throughout the day.

"Hey, what's going on Liam?" Julia asked as he got in the car.

"Um... Jody saw my underwear today." Liam said staring straight ahead.

"Jody, like blonde chubby Jody from accounting?" She asked.

"Yeah, do you know her?" Liam said excitedly.

"Babe, Jody is the reason you got the job there 3 years ago. She is a client of mine. She comes to the gym every Saturday." She said as she put her car in park.

"Wait a minute, why didn't you tell me you knew each other?" Liam asked accusingly.

"I did, silly boy... three years ago when you got the job, I said I had a friend that worked there and could get you a good job." She blazed back at him.

"Okay, sorry. I don't remember that." He said.

They had pulled into a strip mall just after dark and the lights from the store windows spilled out onto the sidewalk. Julia got out and Liam was walking behind her, not knowing where she was going. He followed her into a store without looking to see it was a salon.

"We have an appointment." Julia said to the woman at the counter.

"Liam for 6:00 pm." She added

"I'm Lynette, follow me please!" The attendant said.

The thin brunette woman ushered Liam into a chair with a sink and lay his head back into the basin. Her large breasts brushed his arm as she leaned over him and started washing his hair. She was massaging his scalp as she worked the shampoo into a lather. Liam drifted off as she continued washing his hair and brushing her tits on his arm.

She could see the thin straps of the bra that Liam was wearing and gained a realization why he would be at a salon in the first place. Sure, some men came to the salon for a wash and a cut but they had scheduled a facial, and eyebrows too. She only wondered why they weren't getting eyelashes as well. She thought Liam's facial structure would benefit from better shaped eyebrows and lashes. She would have to to sell them on the lashes if she could.

Lynette walked Liam over to her chair and helped him get seated. She handed him a book filled with short hair styles and told him to pick one that he liked while she got her stuff ready. Liam started thumbing through the book looking at all the different hairstyles. He had started growing his hair out at Julia's request. He didn't know she might have brought him to a salon though.

He flipped through about ten pages when he saw the coolest hairstyle ever! And it was just androgynous enough that he could play it off if anyone confronted him about it. The sides and back were cut close while the top was tapered toward the front which was left long and flipped sideways and back into a wave. The tips were ombré grey. He thought it would give him a look of mature sophistication.

Lynette returned and Liam pointed at the picture. She held the book up next to his face and looked back and forth slowly starting to smile.

"That'll be so cute!" She said, nodding her approval at Liam's decision.

Liam leaned his head back as Lynette started shaving his face with a straight razor. She then rubbed moisturizer into his face and massage his jawline and down his neck to his shoulders. Liam was loving the attention and completely understood why women did this sort of thing. She then applied a thick black fluid over his face that felt like it was cracking on top of his skin as the stylist started his hair. He could feel her pulling the hair in his head up and clipping it with her scissors. That felt good too. He felt so pampered and relaxed. He was glad Julia thought of this. He was just wondering why it took her so long to take him there.

Once the style was done they let him look in a mirror with the black mask still covering his face. It looked just like the hairstyle in the book, and he smiled to himself. This has turned into an awesome day, until the esthetician started removing the black mask! He felt like she was removing the skin from his face and he cried out a few times causing the girls within earshot to laugh out at him. He didn't care though, he thought it hurt!

When he thought he was done, the same woman dabbed wax around both his eyebrows, on top and below. Then she ripped the hair out without any warning at all. It was like she knew she was torturing him and she laughed quietly at his discomfort. She wasn't all mean though because once she was done, she rubbed more moisturizer into his face and let him rest under a warm wet towel.

He could hear Julia discussing something with the other women and then Julia right in his ear.

"Hey babe, we got to talking and your eyelashes could use a little filling, what do you think? Should I tell them to fill in your thinning eyelashes?" She asked.

Liam didn't know his eyelashes were thinning, he felt they were fine. Why did everyone think they were too thin? But really, if they were too thin, what's the harm in having them filled a little bit.

"Sure, if you think so babe!" Liam replied.

They spun Liam sideways and dropped the back of the chair until he was laying all the way backward. He felt as they started rubbing glue into his eyelashes. They would occasionally have him open and close his eyes. He could feel the tugging and pulling and then they let him rest. Someone came back and rubbed something else into his eyes. When he came to he sat up feeling great, rested and energized. He looked in the mirror shocked at the transformation!

His hair was gorgeous, he expected his lashes to be filled in, not completely filled in though! His eyes were very feminine now with long lush eyelashes and eyeliner too!

He recognized himself but he was quite different! Not all bad different but it was definitely going to take some getting used to. He realized as Lynette was giving Julia the the aftercare instructions that he would have to leave the eye makeup on for the rest of the week because he wasn't supposed to get his eyes wet for a few days.

He was enjoying himself far too much to worry about that right then so he put it out of his mind. Besides, it was close to Halloween anyway and he should be able to come up with an excuse.

As they walked down the sidewalk Liam noticed more people looking at him than before. He became quite self conscious and dropped his gaze toward the ground. He kinda liked the way he looked but he was becoming embarrassed from all the new attention. He was second guessing his decisions at the salon.

Finally, they stepped inside, away from all the judgmental eyes of all the strangers outside, into a... a nail salon. Why were they in a nail salon? He thought to himself.

"Two for a mani - pedi please!" Julia said

The women directed Liam and Julia into a couple chairs right next to each other and the sat down. Julia was beaming, smiling wide at Liam.

"You look soooo nice!" She said still smiling.

"Everyone was looking at me!" Liam said somewhat distraught.

"They were all jealous sweetheart, you're fucking gorgeous!" She said whispering to him.

They pulled his feet up into a foot bath and started the bubbles going in the tub while another woman started massaging their legs. Liam had no idea what he had been missing out on until that moment.

The woman treated him like royalty as she scraped away the rough edges on his heels and tops off his feet. Then she trimmed his toe nails and asked what color he wanted them. He never even thought about coloring his nails since the other night when he painted Julia's toes.

"What are my options?" Liam asked.

The lady didn't say anything, she just handed him a book with all the colors and combinations of colors he had to choose from. Immediately a dark blue that shimmered with purple stood out and he chose it.

"How about the mermaid magic 73" Liam said.

The nail tech simply smiled and nodded her head. She dried his feet off and placed them on a warm towel as she started painting his toe nails. Liam prided himself on his ability to paint Julia's toes quickly, but he was an amateur compared to this lady. She was both quick and perfect! In a matter of minutes, Liam's toes had taken on an entirely different color, and he loved how they looked.

They gave him little paper slippers and moved him to another table as his feet finished drying so they could start the manicure. It was quite a similar process but they asked what shape he wanted and then length. Liam wasn't super comfortable with longer nails so he chose to stay with his natural length and shape. He then chose what looked like a clear coat.

Hair done, eyelashes filled in and nails done all in one night! It was a huge change for Liam. He was sure there wouldn't be too much of an issue with the hair, and nails on their own but add in the eyelashes and eye makeup! He might have some explaining to do at work the next day.

Julia smiled brightly at Liam.

"Just two more stops then we can get something to eat." She said as they slipped their feet into disposable flip flops.

Two more stops! Liam thought to himself. He had done whatever Julia asked without question for the past four months. He thoroughly enjoyed everything that happened tonight but, really? Two more stops? He wasn't sure he wanted to go anywhere looking the way he did right then.

They walked right around the corner and into a women's clothing store. Liam was sure there were more surprises in these next two stops but when Julia started holding dresses up to him, he got the impression that she meant to buy him a dress tonight too.

"I don't know about this tonight babe. Are you really going to try to find me a dress?" Liam said a little irritated.

"Look, we don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. If you don't want a beautiful dress, you don't have to get one. I just hope you're not going to want sex tonight either." Julia said hanging the dress back in the rack.

She slowly started walking toward the exit. Liam could tell she was pouting. He hated when she started pouting. He knew it was basic manipulation and that giving in would only make it worse, but she had been so good to him over the years and he was enjoying the new dynamics of their relationship. What harm world buying a dress do? He thought.

"Okay, okay, you win. We can get a dress too..." Liam said softly.

Julia's eyes lit up and she spun on her heels back to the rack she had just left. She held up a dark blue double tier dress with simple flowers all over the print. The spaghetti straps looked awful cold for the time of year and he said so. Julia just produced a cardigan that looked quite warm. She handed him both garments and pushed him along toward the dressing rooms.