A Greek Woman in the Trojan Palace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

King Mirno sighed very pleased, he stood up and followed Priest Eon to Apollo's altar in the other side of the room, to offer sacrifices. Gesion went after them, and made his sacrifice by putting a golden arrow at the feet of the statue, he prayed to Apollo Maximus and requested one thing: to have a chance with the curvy greek woman, Alcyone.

The days passed on, and Gesion did not stop thinking about Alcyone. Perhaps the woman didn't seem to notice the prince's interest, they just crossed few words in the Throne Room, but nothing beyond that. His desire for Alcyone increased like the wrath of the sea, so Gesion could barely stay in her presence without a hardon, sometimes he felt like she was staring at him just to look at her and found her looking to the other side.

An afternoon, when Gesion finished his archery practice, he returned to the palace. Alcyone was taking a rest in the terrace when she saw the prince arriving to the palace, Gesion without plan it, he went to the terrace to take fresh air and visit his mother for advice when he noticed Alcyone at the other side.

Automatically, Gesion had a wild erection. Quickly he moved closer to the terrace's border, a few steps away of Alcyone, she looked around and saw the prince holding his arch with the left hand. The woman also noticed the way he was crossing his legs, trying to hide his rocking hard penis, she laughed quietly and with one of her fingers started playing with her hair, while watching the sunset.

"Eh... hi... Lady Alcyone..." said Prince Gesion after some minutes admiring her beauty with tender eyes.

"Prince Gesion, regards," Alcyone answered with her deep elegant voice.

"Just call me Gesion please," requested the prince.

"Right. If you wish so..." the greek woman said with a bright smile. Gesion felt his heart beating faster and his hands a bit sweaty.

"Can I call you Alcyone? Gesion asked and the woman nodded. The prince smile and replied, "You know, the sunlight favors your skin. Makes you shine."

"Oh thanks, heard that a couple times. You are kind," she answered.

"There's no word in the world to the describe you, maybe one is close. Perfection," Gesion said and moved a bit closer to her.

With a pleased expression, Alcyone looked Gesion and then smiled again before talking to him.

"Are you trying to flirt with me, Prince Gesion?" she said with formal tone.

"I mean... no... I was trying, you know, to be nice," he answered quickly and he blushed a bit, "What am I doing? Go get her, idiot," thought Gesion.

"Mmm... because I swear for Athena's wisdom you were doing so..." she said with enigmatic face, "This man is trying to do it, Alcyone, hold yourself, he is the prince," thought the woman.

"Well... I need to go. I have to see my mother, it was nice to talk to you, Alcyone," he said, "You are a coward, "prince". You couldn't take her," thought the prince while leaving.

"It was my pleasure, Gesion," Alcyone said smiling and turning her face again to the sunset.

That night, poor Gesion couldn't sleep well, blaming himself for his fiasco. However, Alcyone slept like a goddess, without any worries. Again the time passed and the things were calmed between these two; until their next encounter.

Alcyone went to Necreis' bedroom to have a nice girl talk, both were very good friends. After talking about the typical dressing topic and travelling, the men topic came to the chatting.

"So princess, why you still single? You are very beautiful and I bet there are many men pretending you," Alcyone said.

"Yes, you are right. But, to be honest, I don't feel like being the good wife, you know what I mean," she answered with melancholy.

"Sure I know dear, but you are young. Don't waste your life!" Alcyone replied to Necreis. The girl crossed her arms around her torso.

"What about you? Why still single here, when all the men in this palace are craving for you?" Necreis asked.

"Hehe, well, I wouldn't use "craving" for their crazy lust," Alcyone pointed. Both giggled at same time.

"And, also my brother. I guess you know he is crazy about your, right?"

"Yes I know, Necreis. But of course, that isn't possible," Alcyone said.

"Why not?"

"Is your brother, and I think is not the way to pay the king's favor by letting him..." Alcyone explained.

"Oh come on. There's no problem for me if you and my brother... you know, get very closer," Necreis said and both laughed again, "I'll tell you the real reason why I'm single," said way more seriously.

"Ok, I swear for Athena's I won't tell about this," she said very confident.

"I think Artemis is calling me to serve in her temple," Necreis confessed. She looked to Alcyone's eyes looking a sign of disapproval, but she didn't found it.

"Oh Necreis, that's something to be proud of. If Artemis is calling you, follow your heart, never reject the will of the gods," Alcyone said and Necreis smiled very happy.

"I knew you would understand me," and hugged her friend.

"Does the king know about this?" Alcyone asked when they separated.

"No... and I don't know how he will react about this, his only daughter serving in a temple," Necreis replied a bit worried but Alcyone encouraged her.

"He will know that is the will of a goddess, and an honor for the royal family, you should tell him,"

"Only if you come with me,"

"Deal, I'll go with you to tell..." Alcyone said when the door of Necreis' bedroom opened. Gesion was outside, because he was looking his sister to ask advice about Alcyone.

"Sorry to interrupt you sister, looks you both are having fun here," Gesion said.

"Oh, you not interrupting. In fact, Alcyone was leaving, I need to get some sleep," Necreis lied to make her brother and Alcyone go out together.

"Uh... eh... I was..." Alcyone mumbled but her friend, with a confident look, left her alone. Hating her for that, Alcyone said goodbye and left Necreis' room, she noticed a naughty look in her eyes. Alcyone and Gesion walked together until Gesion broke the ice.

"A beautiful night, very charming. Just like you,"

"Thank you prince, but this is not right..." she said and stopped walking.

"What? What's wrong? Am I lying when I say you're beautiful?" he questioned and moved close to her.

"Please, just forget this. There are many women in this world, I know Aphrodite has the right one for you," she answered and gave two steps away from Gesion.

"I won't forget this. Since the very first time we met, I had it clear. You are the woman I want," Gesion finally confessed and Alcyone's face went a bit pale.

"You don't have an idea of what you have said... I'm not the perfect woman of your dreams..." she said desperate, trying to break Gesion's heart in vain.

"We are not perfect. Even the gods aren't perfect, but they still being gods... just give me a chance..." Gesion said while extending his hand to her. Alcyone looked him with fear in her eyes, and she turned around and ran away.

Gesion saw his beloved lady and he felt really confused. Did he said something wrong? Or did something wrong? Was she trying to deny her feelings, or maybe she loved someone else? The prince stayed a while in the corridor before walking back to his bedchamber, really sad and feeling he screwed everything.

Meanwhile, Alcyone was in her bedroom, really nervous and out of her mind. She felt her head about to explode, and dizzy; a storm of feelings were fighting inside of her. She lied down in her bed while thinking... By any concept, she could not reveal her secret, or she would be in great danger, depending on how bad was the perception of women like her in Troy. Now things with Prince Gesion were getting more personal, but Alcyone was trying to let him down so he could focus in other women, without success. The last thing she was looking for, was a relationship with the heir of the throne, the son of the man who took her out of the streets without know her well.

"But you really want to fuck him bad," heard Alcyone a voice inside her head. She whispered, stressed and trying to dig that thought, but desire was there, waiting for a chance to go out. She took off her tunic and started to caress her body, her boobs, then her left hand reached her cock and began to stroke it, while playing with her right nipple and moaning a little.

Alcyone's dick grew up to 9 inches, juicy, veiny and fat. The real reason of her divorce, she could clearly remember the panic in Andros' face when he noticed her monstrous dick, she tried to explain but he just screamed and cursed like crazy, praying to Zeus for liberation. That was part of her fears to be someone's wife, 'cause there was no problem at all if a prostitute was packing a massive cock (well, up to client's preferences but not at all. Nine out of ten men were kinky and "curious" clients and ready for everything).

She kept fondling her cock, lubricated it with all her pre seminal fluid, shining under the candles' light, while moaning with sensual voice. She imagined instead her hand rubbing her cock, it was buried into Gesion's ass, and her hardware came out, she moved her hand like crazy while saying "I'm going to fuck your ass, prince!" After a few minutes wanking her cock without pause, she moaned and her cock spurted a huge load of semen that ended on her flat tummy. She recovered her breath and cleaned up, then locked her bedroom and went to sleep thinking in Gesion's ass.

However, the prince was having his wanking session too, like every night since Alcyone came to the palace. He was mumbling and moaning erratically, his body covered in sweat and his 6 inches full of precum. He fantasized fucking every part of her body, from her cute lips, her round firm boobs and of course her sweet pink pussy and ass. His only doubt was if her ass was tight or like most greek women, was open wide and ready for anal sex, thanks to the reputation for anal sex in the Greek Civilization.

He yelled and sprayed a few shoots of cum in the sheets, Gesion changed them and finally slept more relaxed, but of course, his dreams were full and about his lady. Next morning, both Alcyone and Necreis talked to King Mirno, and Necreis declared her intention to serve in the Temple of Artemis. Against all odds, the monarch reacted with joy and pride, because his daughter was called to serve a goddess, so he gave her gifts and announced a festive banquet in her honor.

The palace was decorated with great extravagance all that week in order to delight Artemis and offer a great celebration, wine included of course. With all planning and organization, Gesion and Alcyone did not cross their paths but the prince was considering seriously to invite her to the banquet and tell his father to give them his bless.

Finally, the day of the banquet arrived, and the palace was an entire atmosphere of joy and celebration. Music, dancers (both women and men), food, and strong alcohol, the eastern style really charmed Alcyone, who wore a red dress with small flowers sewed on it, with open cleavage, also put a light diadem on her head, and her golden Aphrodite necklace. Is not necessary to tell that all men were staring at Alcyone, the busty blonde was very attractive, even more than normal days, she took a sit next to Necreis and both were talking and having fun with all the men watching them.

Prince Gesion showed up like 20 minutes after Alcyone, and when he saw her, the trojan had to pick a drink to avoid her immediately. Not for so long, because he had to congratulate his sister and it was a weird scene, both brother and sister embracing but Gesion gazing at Alcyone with lust. However, to his own surprise, Alcyone did not look to another direction, she just kept watching him, and her gaze was really avid, in expectation.

The banquet was splendid, and the food, magnificent. After the food, the men started to drink wildly, while some women of course were doing the same, or just keeping in conversation. The entertainment was guaranteed, both from dancers or drunk men; Gesion was drinking with his father, and some of the army commanders, the young prince commented the eye contact he made with the gorgeous Alcyone, all of them cheered his success while drinking like crazy. Half past eleven, the king passed out while sitting in his throne, so Gesion kept drinking with the other aristocrats and warriors, his reflex had clearly decreased, but he did not care. As usual, all those celebrations were until the sunrise or like King Mirno, passing out.

Alcyone talked all the time with Necreis and Queen Edolia, and the women were laughing out loud thanks to all the stupid phrases or moves that were made by the drunk courtesans. Even some prostitutes were hired by the king to please some of the men during the celebration, so in a few dark corners of the room, some "curious" noises were heard. The queen took her husband with the help of some maids, and said good bye to her daughter and Alcyone; so both friends stayed a bit longer.

After a misunderstanding, a small fight took place between two aristocrats thanks to an ebony prostitute, the problem was sorted quickly thanks to Doermes (both aristocrats fucked the prostitute same time), and the good feeling returned. Of course, like Necreis said to Alcyone, that was the sign to abandon the room as soon as possible; so they stood up and left the party. Gesion noticed Alcyone's absence in no time, and rushed behind her, with a cup full of wine in his right hand and a flower in the other.

Gesion walked carefully, first, to avoid making too much noise and because with all the alcohol, his balance wasn't the best. He left his drink in one of the corners and he saw a few steps away his desired target, opening the door of the room. The prince moved fast and in less than three seconds, he grabbed Alcyone from behind, his hard cock was pressing against her back and his right hand touching her right breast.

"Finally... we alone... time to make... the babies..." Gesion mumbled to Alcyone's ear.

"Oh fuck, Gesion. What are you doing, for Zeus' sake?" Alcyone asked, bit annoyed for his aggressive touch.

"Erm... just shut. I want fuck you..." answered Gesion, and he pressed his body against her with more passion, while his right hand was caressing her stomach.

"Stop it. Somebody could see us!" she warned while trying to resist his touch, but she wasn't doing a lot to stop him.

Gesion dropped the flower in his left hand, and took Alcyone's breast out of her tunic. The other hand was going down her hips and moving close to her pelvic area, the woman was moaning a bit when the prince grabbed a bulge between her legs... Gesion paralyzed, that protuberance was growing every second, harder. Alcyone turned around and removed part of her dress to show her 9 inch dick to a shocked Gesion.

"WHAT THE... ARE YOU..."

"Shhh... somebody could hear you..." Alcyone replied calmed and taking Gesion's hand, she led him inside her room and closed the door.

The prince went away and fell in her bed, while Alcyone got naked and showed her well-shaped body to Gesion: round firm tits, curvy silhouette, long strong legs, nice bubble butt and of course, her cock, 9 inches of pleasure, fatty and veiny. The man swallowed a bit nervous.

"What? Don't you want to fuck?" Alcyone questioned with a lustful smile.

"But... How... is this possible?" Gesion said shocked while looking at her dick. He wasn't drunk now, thanks to the revelation, clearly scared was his mood.

"Oh, you mean this? In few words, the will of the gods sometimes is eccentric... now, time to get those pants off..." Alcyone said. Her evil grin made her look even more beautiful somehow, but Gesion was unsure about all of this. A woman with a cock??

"I think... I drank too much..." he said.

"Oh no dear, you didn't, and I will prove it..." she said and jumped on him. Alcyone grabbed the base of her penis and slapped his face a bit, then she rested her body on his stomach, "Now I guess that was real touch, let's make a deal, I will suck your cock if you suck mine, what do you think?"

The prince saw that monster of a cock few inches away of his face. He was sure that he would choke on it before it was halfway inside his mouth, but on the other hand, he was dying to at least try one of her holes and fuck her silly. Even with a dick, Alcyone was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, so it took him less than a minute to answer her proposal.

"Ok... deal. Bu-but be gentle please... your dick is too big,"

"No worries Gesion. I'll treat you nice..." Alcyone said with a good-girl smile and stood up.

She lied down next to him, and the prince kneeled in the border of the bed, placing his body between her open legs. Gesion admired every part of that dick, it was unreal, he grabbed it with both hands and still the glans uncovered... he freaked a bit but taking a small breath, he opened his mouth wide.

"Yess... that's it..." Alcyone whispered and she guided him.

He coughed a little after taking her glans inside his mouth, but she placed one hand on his head, three inches, four, his saliva was covering that monster while the ecstasy was reflexed in Alcyone's face. Finally he took all her cock inside, he was choking, but she kept him a few seconds like that, to deep throat him, when he was about to pass out she took out her cock, "Don't close Gesion," she warned and again he got most of it inside of his mouth. The prince started sucking, with the guided of Alcyone's hand; took less than a minute to cover her rod with lots of saliva, she placed her other hand in his face and began to fuck his mouth slowly, taking a few seconds to make him choke on her dick.

Alcyone fucked his mouth for about 12 minutes, Gesion's saliva also covered her balls; she frankly left him breathless but she didn't cum. She stood and dropped him in the bed, while taking off his clothes.

"A deal is a deal. Your turn..." she said grinning innocently.

She stripped his clothes fast, and his 6 inches were free and hard as a rock. Alcyone stroke him wild before taking his whole dick for once inside her mouth. Gesion felt wonderful with his cock inside her warm mouth, she went up and down madly, sucking and chocking. The naughty woman also licked his balls and anus, Gesion experienced a new feeling when that happened, and Alcyone was very pleased with the pleasure she was giving to him. She spent a few minutes sucking his balls and wanking bad his cock, Gesion was getting close to his orgasm and Alcyone swallowed his dick again; with rasping voice the prince squirted a thick load in Alcyone's mouth and throat. She gulped all of it with nasty smile.

"Oh gods... that was incredible..." Gesion said after recovering his breath.

"Well, glad you liked it. Now that you had your orgasm... its time for mine..." Alcyone said and separated his legs.

"What... what are you doing?" Gesion asked nervous.

"I told you, it's time for my orgasm. And, I wanna have it by fucking your ass," she said.

Gesion's face suddenly turned white. He tried to put his legs together again but she kept them split.

"You are not serious... you are gonna kill me. Please Apollo, help me!" Gesion begged.

"I'm totally serious... once I get going, you will beg me to fuck you all night long. And speaking of Apollo, I think I heard you once, praying to him to have any chance with me, no matter what. I guess tonight he answered your pray, don't you think?" she smirked.

Gesion knew she was right. But, "no matter what" didn't meant it was getting fucked in the ass by her and her huge cock.

"Be gentle please. My ass still virgin..."

"Don't worry. Leave it all to me, you are gonna love me more after this night..." Alcyone said and spitted her hand to lubricate her dick.

She placed her glans right outside his sphincter, the warm and wet rod prodded a little the prince's tight hole. Gesion felt it and he alarmed, Alcyone pushed a little and her glans slid into the hot hole, the prince closed his eyes and moaned; the woman kept pushing and about 5 inches were already inside. Between pushing and pausing, Alcyone stuffed the prince with her 9 inches, until her pelvis touched his butt, Gesion sighed distressed with that massive girl meat inside his ass.