A Guided Hand - Rise and Shine

Info
Ready to start your day off right, baby?
234 words
4.38
12.4k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good morning, you beautiful goddess...

I can't over-state just how breathtakingly gorgeous you are when you first wake up in the morning. This raw, pure, natural you is *so* fucking sexy to me. I wish so badly that I could crawl into your bed and start your day off right myself, right now. But even though I can't have my own hands all over you, I do also love it when you let me tell *your* hands what to do with your beautiful body instead.

I love imagining that I'm standing beside your bed, naked and throbbing for you while you're still in your pyjamas and wrapped up under your blankets... my cock stiff and pulsating in my hand for you while we gradually wake your body up, and get you nice and naked as well, and work ourselves to powerful fucking orgasms for each other - while we watch each other's hands at work, and while I tell you over and over again how deliciously fucking sexy you are...

I love it when we start the day by cumming for each other like this.

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 hours ago

Stop stop stoppp that giggle

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

All your praise and encouragement was exactly what I needed to hear today….and “Please give me at least one” is probably in the top sexiest requests I’ve heard heard

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

You’re such a sweetheart, the “you’re beautiful” and the peak of inhaling made me blush like an idiot. Definitely needed this this morning, it was the perfect way to relieve stress and anxiety before work😉. You are a blessing too Singer, don’t forget it!

LikeSugarLikeSugar17 days ago

So damn good. Would you ever connect by email?

Share this

Similar Stories

Let Me Reach Around & Play with You Sit back against me and let me tease you with my fingers.in Audio
Such a Good Girl For Me... Praising and playing with my delicious little fucktoy...in Audio
2:00am Free Use Cockwarming (M4F) My cock is cold. Can you warm it up?in Audio
However Makes You Feel Best Low pressure JOI with praise and affirmation. [M4F]in Audio
A Guided Hand - Proud and Powerful Showing off your sexiness to celebrate 100 audios together!in Audio
More Stories