A Gym with a View

Story Info
Two people enjoy each other’s gaze in a hotel space.
2.4k words
4.68
2.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a fairly average workout at the hotel gym. I ran... and then made a mediocre time on the rowing machine. "Forget it", I thought, "I'll just use the cycle machine and do some people watching".

I like the cycle machine, it faces a glass wall screen separating the gym from one of the hotel lounge areas. Sometimes its great for people-watching, although weekday mornings like today tend to be quiet. As I settle in to a comfortable cadence, it's about a minute before I notice an attractive woman sitting on one of the wide lounge sofas, reading the paper, perhaps only about 20ft away. She has a stereotypical 'corporate function' look about her, so i assume she's here for a conference or a business function. I'm a sucker for the 'office girl' look and in my experience the Dublin girls can do that look better than most other European cities. She looks HOT, with black, wire-rimmed glasses hiding big, beautiful eyes, a white blouse and a dark charcoal, fitted suit jacket. As my eyes move down, I can see she has a matching skirt but it's HIGH and I can see her legs right up to the dark seam on her stockings! Wow! She's more gorgeous than I originally thought! I find myself working up a sweat as I keep my eyes on this great looking woman.

------------------------

I'm hating this work outing. It's running late and the 'team building' exercises just make me want to throw up. So I take some time out and decide to sit and read a newspaper in peace. The 'team' can do without me for an hour. I'm just finishing the world news section when I notice a guy working-out on the rowing machine in the gym. He's HOT. I'm a sucker for a fit guy working up a sweat... It reminds me of hot, summer fucking... the type of sex that burns you up, makes you sweat and stick to each other and leaves you gasping for breath. He has a nicely profiled face and great legs. As he rows, I watch his shorts come up high so I can see the full length of his muscular thighs. He has great arms! I shuffle in my seat and as he gets up from the rowing machine, I look back down at the paper as he turns to face me. In the corner of my eye, I can see him get on the bike so he is partially facing me.

Way over on the other side if he hotel, just out of sight, I can hear the 'team' has finished for the day and are starting to argue about their room allocations. Idiots, the lot of them... Im glad i arranged my own room, and I decide to stay seated. Im quite enjoying myself!

-------------------------

I can't keep my eyes off her. She just has the most amazing legs and when she moves in her seat from time to time, I can see more and more of her thighs showing. I decide to keep cycling! The view is way too good to leave now!

-------------------------

I can see the hot, sweaty, sexy looking guy checking me out. I can tell out of my peripheral vision... his eyes are fixed on me. I've never really had a guy just staring at me like that and I'm not sure why but I act on impulse, and begin to shift slightly so that each time I do, I make sure my skirt gets a little higher. I'm really not that sort of girl that shows herself off to strangers, but it's beginning to make me feel hot. It's a real turn-on to have a guy checking me out and I'm getting-off on pretending my skirt is riding up unintentionally!

I really act out of character now... I have no idea why I do this, but I know no-one else can see me apart from this guy... there's no one else in the gym and no-one in this part of the lounge... and so I open my legs just wide enough to give him a view of my panties. As I do, I get a massive rush; a surge of excitement, and i feel my pussy getting warm and wet. I want to reach down into my knickers and see how wet I am already, but I resist. Giving him a nice view is enough! I feel deliciously slutty, and it's great pretending not to notice him watching me. I'm feeling so turned on! And he has no idea!

--------------------------------

As I cycle I can see more and more of her thighs. She's wearing stockings and I can see the flesh of her thighs above them now. If only I could get a glimpse between her legs! I'm imagining what her pussy must look like; Imagining what knickers she's wearing. I like to do that with sexy women I see. I realise I've to be careful because I don't want her to think I'm some sort of creep or pervert. She might look up and see me leering at her! But I can't keep my eyes off her anyway, as she reads.

I take a short rest and just as I do so, she moves one of her legs. I'm expecting her to cross one over the other but she doesn't! And WHAM! I'm seeing right up her skirt and can see her white, lace knickers. Her skirt is high, so there's enough light for me to see the darkness of her bush through the lace! She looks to be neatly trimmed and I can see some pink, smooth flesh of her pussy on either side of the slim crotch of her knickers!

My cock immediately swells out of control! As it gets harder, it becomes bursting to get out of my shorts. I'm wearing underwear suitable for the gym, so it's not comfortable! Ah... my cock is trapped!

She moves again, bringing the newspaper up so I can't see her face, and then she moves again in her seat. Does she have no idea I can see her like this? Her legs are now even wider and her knickers have ridden-up to slide between her pussy lips! I'm beginning to wonder what I should do but I'm frozen to the spot! I can't take my eyes off her. Her pussy looks delicious!

--------------------------------

Mmmmmmmmmm! I slide down slightly in the seat and even though its a subtle movement, my skirt slides further up and pulls my knickers tight up against my pussy! I feel my pussy lips exposed and the fabric presses hard against my clit! Fuck! It feels amazing! And I quietly yelp and bite my lip. I have the newspaper up high so the guy can only see my pussy! I bet he's still watching me. I hope he is... being 'seen' or 'watched' like this is sensational!

When I see guys I fancy, I like to imagine what their cocks are like. I wonder what shape it is and what it would feel like to wrap my fingers around it and taste it. Despite my actions here and now, I'm actually quite shy! So I never get to find out what any of the cocks are like in real life. One day maybe... just maybe.

I have an urgent impulse to rub my pussy, and I move three or four times so I can feel the lace of my knickers... uh! Rubbing against my clit again and again and each time i let out a little gasp.

--------------------------------

Oh my god... Her pussy is beautiful... I want to pull her panties aside and taste her pussy; push my tongue right up inside her!

I'm sitting on this damn saddle and my cock is pulsating inside my shorts. I sense an overwhelming need to give it some release, so I discreetly slide the head of my penis out so that the pressure is released. It sticks out down my leg and as it pulsates, it moves and shifts position while pressed against the inside of my thigh. I rub it gently and thankfully no-one can notice from where I'm positioned, so I feel safe enough.

I carry on imagining flicking her clit with my tongue and savouring her delicious pussy juice.

--------------------------------

I look from side to side to make sure no one is around.... It's a quiet time before dinner, and it seems the arguments are over and people are up in their rooms. The lounge staff must be on breaks. I sense an opportunity and so behind the newspaper, I unbutton my blouse, open my jacket and roll my nipples between my fingers, beneath the silky lace fabric of my bra. They're hard like bullets and both men and women have always said I have nice, big nipples that stand out! I drop the newspaper onto the table next to me, continue to pretend not to to notice the sexy guy and gab my knickers. I pull hard on them, upwards, so that they rub tightly against my clit! And with my other hand, I rub up and down gently but fully all over my pussy! My hand moves around and around, stimulating everywhere, and all the while I gently pull my knickers from side to side, so that my clit gets teased this way and that. I'm in another world; all the time I'm aware of someone watching me. i wonder if he still thinks I haven't noticed him?

I push one hand down, inside my knickers, and begin to push two fingers up inside my dripping wet pussy! I'm so moist, the motion of my fingers makes a wet sound. The other hand exposes my nipples and I begin to tease and pinch them... I like to do that HARD when I pleasure myself. I slide my fingers in and out. I pretend in my imagination that it is his cock.

--------------------------------

The hotel lounge and gym is dead quiet. There's not a soul to be seen, which is fortunate because the woman begins to masturbate herself fully right in full sight of me. She doesn't seem to notice me in here! I watch in astonishment and lustful desire.

I can't hold off any longer, so I grab my cock, pull my shorts fully over to the side and begin to stroke myself. I run a finger around my throbbing end, gently at first, but gradually my thoughts drift and as I watch the girl getting hotter and hotter, wetter and wetter and as her body begins to writhe, I start to pump hard at my cock. I'm working up another sweat! I work right up and down the full length of my hard shaft and then begin to rub underneath the head. I stop every now and then to reach under and stroke my balls. It feels insane to be doing this... I could be seen for fuck's sake! I don't care if she sees me though... I'd like that! I want her to see me.

--------------------------------

I start to reach the point where I begin to cum, as i feel a wave of pleasure begin to pass through my body, I rub my clit harder and faster... I lift my bum off the seat and am suspended, supported with one arm, while i bring myself to a massive climax, rigid with pleasure and I cum hard! I yelp out loud! My body is writhing and I collapse in a heap on the sofa. Fucking hell, that's the best masturbation I've had for years... maybe the best ever! I keep my pussy exposed so the guy can see my drenched opening, wide and burning hot. It looks perfect to be fucked!

--------------------------------

Oh wow... She just cums so hard... She's shaking with pleasure and her pussy is thrust up as she cums. I stand up, pulling my shorts fully down so that my cock is completely free and wank myself hard. I don't hold back. I see her spent in the sofa and her pussy is soaking wet and deliciously juicy! I place one foot up on the bike and grab my balls with one hand... And with other, I work hard on my cock, my foreskin slides back and forth over the head, and I thrust myself in and out of my fist, like I'm fucking it hard and fast! I'm so close to the glass that my cock hits it a couple of times... It feels cool on my hot, throbbing head! I close my eyes as I feel my cock begin to pulsate. she must be watching me by now but I keep my eyes closed knowing she is watching me wank. Mmmmmm... I cum suddenly and the first spurt of warm spunk is powerful. It hits the glass and drips down, warm and creamy. I spurt over and over until I'm spent!

------------------------------------

I watch the guy wank himself off... He's in a world of his own now and his eyes are closed. I tidy myself a little and place my knickers in my bag. As I watch, I slowly walk up to the glass. My pussy is aroused and wide again as I get closer and my tits are pushing themselves out of the top of my bra. I touch my pussy gently and my fingers are immediately covered in my juice. I'm just at the glass as this amazing, sexy guy cums hard, straight towards me, against the glass. There's so much spunk! He cums and cums!

--------------------------------

When I open my eyes, I'm startled to discover her watching me on the other side of the glass, with one hand placed where my cum is running down the window and the other hand between her legs.

I feel unsure but I smile.

She smiles back.

Then she turns, walks to the sofa, bends over with her legs slightly apart, pulls out a pen and paper from her bag and writes something down. She folds the paper, places it down the side of the sofa cushion, looks back at me with a shy, reserved, nervous smile and walks off.

-----------------------------------

I feel excited but a bit freaked-out by what's happened. I've done something today that I've never done before and which I would never have imagined ever doing! I want to leave, but I have a burning desire to experience these sensations again... so I write a note before I leave and I'm proud of how cool I act as I turn and walk away. Maybe... Just maybe...

--------------------------------

I compose myself, dress and run out to find the note.... there's no sign of the girl but I smile as I read the note... but that's another story .........