A Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no," she said. "Turn around. I don't want you to see yourself until I am done."

Aunt Kate began to apply stuff to my face. I felt color being applied to my eyelids, and a pencil darkening my brows. "We may have to thin your brows later," she said, applying rouge to my cheekbones and applying a liquid liner around my eyes. She outlined my lips and applied a brush with color to my lips. A couple of coats of gloss and she was done. "Now a few items more." She put a stocking like cap on my head and slipped a blonde wig on my head, pulling it tight over my scalp. My dark hair had grown since I had been in hospital and was now almost shoulder length but the wig cap compressed it all. She took my hands and glued on some nail extensions and painted then a dark red, the same color as my lips.

After the makeover she held out a short sleeved white blouse which buttoned up tightly over my large breasts. The top buttons were undone. Then came a black skirt of some stretchy material. It was about 3" above my knees. "I don't think you need stockings today, but it is definitely something to have for the next time." I had just got dressed like this for the first time and she was already talking about the next time.

"OK, you'll do." She turned me around and I sat staring at the doll in the mirror. A little tarty but clearly an attractive young female. I soon found her clipping some long dangling earrings to my ears. "You like this, don't you?" she asked. "You do make an attractive girl."

I stared silently at the girl looking back. Was this my destiny? I certainly looked the part, but could I act the part? One things was sure: I made a better girl than a boy. I thought I would get attention. Aunt Kate had managed to create a passable girl. I recalled my Halloween makeup being heavy and overdone. This was totally different.

So, Gerry," Aunt Kate emphasized the 'y', "what do you think? We'll call you 'Geri' when you are dressed like this."

"I am not sure. I look good now but would I need to do this every day?" I started to tear. There was definitely a girl looking back at me, a quite pretty girl. But I had been Gerry for over eighteen years. This girl was just born.

"Now, don't you dare spoil your makeup? Yes, you do look great but it will only get better with practice. Here grab this, let's go."

"Wh..Where?" I asked. "I can't go out like this."

"Sure you can and you will. After all the work I put into you, we're going out to meet Frank. He wants to see 'Geri' too. You look great and nobody will dream you're anything but a girl. Just speak softly." She threw me a purse. "Here, let's get you a few things and we can go." Aunt Kate gave me a small shoulder purse with a lipstick, small compact, tissues and some condoms and asked me for my wallet with ID and some cash.

"What are those for?" I asked incredulously pointing to the condoms. What did she have in mind?

"A girl has to be prepared," she said smiling. "The purse belonged to Annie. She was ready for anything I guess. You have to get used to being a girl." She had already made up her mind: I was a girl. But sex as a girl? I hadn't even had any experience with sex as a boy!

I walked slowly on the heels but was soon striding comfortably. We grabbed a cab and Aunt Kate directed it to a bar I had never been to before. A few minutes later we got down in front of a nondescript door with a faded sign. We entered a dimly lit room with a huge bar at the far wall. There were not many people in there but Frank and a few of his friends were at one end. Aunt Kate headed straight to them

"Hi Frank," she said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "This is Geri."

"Well, hellooo," Frank said and planted a kiss on my painted lips. I was so startled I just stood there with my mouth closed. Did he know who he had kissed? "Beautiful, just beautiful. Nice to meet you, Geri. Drink?" All came out as one sentence.

I just nodded. "White wine for Geri and me," Aunt Kate interrupted.

Aunt Kate dug in her bag and brought out a pack of cigarettes. She took out a lighter, lit a cigarette and then placed it in my mouth. I hesitated, frightened it would fall out of my mouth. I held it and then inhaled a little and blew out the smoke. Smoking would not allow me to chat. She then lit her own and inhaled deeply. I didn't know that Aunt Kate was a regular smoker. It seems there was a side to Aunt Kate I had not seen before. The wine arrived and I took a sip. It wasn't great wine but it gave me time to think.

Frank turned to us and grabbed both Aunt Kate and me around the waist. "You both look great," he said. His grip was firm and I felt his hands rub my arse cheeks. 'Where was he going with this?' I wondered. He knew who I was underneath the paint and clothes. He didn't introduce us to his friends.

"Well now, ladies, hungry? Let's go eat?" He didn't want our answer. Still with us on each arm we left the bar to his pickup. It was barely six pm. I had a struggle climbing up, but managed with Aunt Kate's help. Frank's choice of fine dining was a burger joint, as run down as the dive bar we had been in. Food was greasy, unappetizing. Not a place to linger. Frank wolfed down his burger whilst Aunt Kate & I opted for salads. Except that the contents on the plate were green in color, they bore little resemblance to a salad.

There wasn't much talk and I was grateful for that. We were done in a hour. Frank had some other appointment tonight so Aunt Kate and I took a cab home. It was just before 8 pm. We watched TV for a little before I decided to go to bed. It would take me a little to get ready. "Auntie, can I get that solvent for my breast forms?" I asked. Whilst I liked the way they made my body feminine and desirable, I was also conflicted with a boy having large breasts requiring a bra.

"Why don't you sleep in them and we can remove them in the morning," Aunt Kate suggested. "I can give you one of Annie's nightdresses and you can see how it feels."

Again the power of suggestion, but I was curious how they would feel. "OK," I said. I felt my breasts in their supporting bra cups. "I can wait till tomorrow I guess."

I was given a long pink nightie. I removed the outer appearances of Geri and took off the wig and all traces of makeup. It would take me time every day to apply all of this and also take it off. There was some part of me that had enjoyed this afternoon's transformation from nondescript boy to attractive girl and now the reverse process. There was another blank canvas to paint on tomorrow. But did I want to do that every day?

I tossed and turned in bed. My breasts felt nice and I ran my hand over them many times during the night. Would I like them attached always? I got no reaction from the nipples but if they were implants I imagined I could get some sensation. As I got up and sat on the edge of the bed I knew I had to decide. Would I be a girl today or a boy? I still didn't have an answer to that final question: full feminization or not. It was not an easy decision. I was also not sure why I needed to decide this in a hurry. Aunt Kate and Frank seemed to think this was the way forward for me. The doctor had indicated I could live quite well as a man with some limitations. I wouldn't know the truth until I had decided and then lived out my life... Then it may be too late. But I did like the breasts and somewhere deep in my brain the thought occurred that as a girl, I could attract any man, even a Frank. As a boy, what kind of girl would I be able to get when she knew of my lack of manhood?

I decided to be Geri for one more day. What could it hurt? I had no job or appointment today so it was just lounging around. I said as much to my aunt. It wasn't enough that I would wear a bright colored dress, borrowed from Annie, but she went through an elaborate process of makeup, paining my toenails and fingers, and pulling my now long hair into a high ponytail. I must admit, I looked normal and would pass in any place. I didn't like the blonde wig. Aunty Kate had to go to work in the afternoon and I just hung around the apartment. She had suggested I call Frank and meet him for a coffee. But I preferred to lounge around the apartment, and come to terms with my decision. I could argue for, I could argue against. When Aunt Kate retuned around 5.30 I was horrified to see she was not alone. Frank was with her.

"Hello, Geri," he said with a big grin. "You look great." He stretched out the great to emphasize. He gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. Unlike yesterday, he didn't try for my lips.

Aunt Kate brought out some beer and gave Frank the bottle. I declined the beer and was happy to take some water. "Frank was asking how you were doing and if you had taken a decision."

"I am still thinking about it," I said. "It's a big decision and I am not sure. The doctor said there was no reason to rush."

"You make a lovely girl," Frank said taking a gulp of beer. "I prefer Geri to Gerry. But who wouldn't?" A big smile appeared. "Let me show you. Let's go for a drink. We'll be back soon."

"That's a good idea, Geri," Aunt Kate chipped in. "You'll see how people react to Geri and gain confidence." I knew what decision she wanted me to take. I just didn't know why she was pushing this direction on me.

"I don't know." I said. "I really don't know."

"OK," Frankl said. "We'll go out for an hour. If you are not happy, I'll drop you back. Fair?"

I could hardly say 'no' given all that Frank had done for me.

"Give me ten minutes," I said. "Just need to get ready." I went into my room and heard Aunt Kate following me in. I wasn't to get any peace.

"I'm not sure where you will go but I think your dress is fine. Perhaps some stocking and a change of shoes?" She was smiling, happy with my decision. Again I felt her pushing me in this direction and also toward Frank.

Following meekly I found Aunt Kate with a pair of tan pantyhose and some matching shoes. I stepped into the bathroom and pulled up the pantyhose. I came back out and slipped on the shoes. My makeup needed a touch up. I added the earrings from yesterday and was as ready as I would ever be.

"Why don't you just brush your hair out? It is long enough I think," Aunty Kate said and moved toward me with a brush.

We drove in his monster truck. I needed help to climb in with my heels. It wasn't far and we arrived in a strip mall. I stepped out carefully and we entered a bar at one end. It seemed Frank was well known here and several guys came up to him to ask 'who the doll was?' These appeared to be all big guys, leather jackets, unshaven and whose bodies probably had not seen a shower for some days. There were also some leather clad ladies, some heavily made up and others without any trace. Some appeared to be the same size as their male friends.

Frankie lit a cigarette and handed it to me. I didn't like smoking but didn't think it wise to annoy Frank in front of his friends. To all intents and purposes they all ignored me. I smoked in silence. I knew Frank was in a gang of some sort and assumed these were his gang mates. I was bored with just sitting on a barstool. I was given a beer in the bottle. Somehow it didn't seem ladylike to drink out of the bottle. I helped myself to another cigarette from the pack Frank left on the counter so as to pass the time. The bartender gave me a light. I was ignored. My fingers were kept busy as I observed the gang. There were three big guys and two girls. The girls too were dressed in leather and showed off a lot of breast. Some were heavily made up and seemed to drink the beer and chasers just like the boys. I couldn't figure out who was with whom. I was certainly out of place. One of the girls came up to me.

"So what's your name, doll?" She was short, with long black hair and heavy eye make-up. Her lips were either black or dark plum. A cigarette was dangling from her mouth and she spoke with it in her mouth. She held a bottle of beer in one hand.

"Geri," I said softly. I didn't want to draw attention to myself.

"How sweet." She was feeling my top and I was worried she might notice my fake boobs. "Nice," she said, "welcome to the family." I admired the way the cigarette never fell out of her mouth.

"Dixie, you be nice to Geri now," Frank said coming up behind Dixie. "Don't scare her off, I have plans for her." The guys all laughed loudly.

"Make sure she gets it down her throat like you enjoy," Dixie said. How did she know what Frank liked? They assumed I was Frank's girlfriend and that he and I would be sexual partners tonight. If only they knew what was between my legs, they would certainly use me and Frank would have a difficult time too.

"OK doll, time to take off." Frankie must have sensed my discomfort and helped me off the stool slowly. I didn't want to fall and have them help me. There were no goodbyes. Frank helped me into the truck and we headed back.

"So did you make a decision? They all accepted you as Geri." He asked looking at me.

"Not yet," I said slowly. "It seems such a big step." Why were they rushing me into a decision?

"Understand. But the sooner you go through with it the more comfortable you will be. I also want you to work in the shop and the sooner you can start the better." This wasn't a discussion; Frank too was pushing me into this change. I would then be able to get a job in his office as a female. I didn't understand why I couldn't do the job as Gerry. It was just an office job. But the tone of Frank's voice did not suggest that he wanted to talk about it. He just wanted me to say yes.

He parked near our apartment block. He lived in the other block just fifty yards away. He helped me down, leant into me and crushed his lips to mine. He was forceful trying to thrust his tongue deep into my mouth. I could taste the beer and smoke but couldn't fight him off. After a long kiss he released me and walked me to the door on my building. "I'll see you tomorrow. You decide and we can go to the doc's together with your Aunt." It didn't seem like I had much to decide. Aunt Kate and Frank had already decided for me and just wanted my acquiescence. Why did he want to be in on the doctor visit?

I rode up the elevator with my mind churning. I could sense Frank's intentions. He needed and wanted a girlfriend. He had already introduced me to his friends. Why couldn't he have a genetic girl as his girlfriend? Would I be in danger if I said 'no'? Did I want him as a boyfriend with all that entailed? As a girl I would hope for a boyfriend but that meant doing what Dixie had suggested and more. Did I want that? Could I do that? It was so confusing.

Aunt Kate was up. It was barely ten o'clock. "So how did it go? Did you meet Frank's friends?"

"Yes," I said quietly. I couldn't tell her what had happened downstairs.

"See, I told you. They all accepted you as Geri. So what is the problem to decide?" I couldn't take all these questions and wanted to escape to my room. Perhaps she was being kind but both Aunt Kate and Frank were pushing m in the direction of womanhood.

"I don't know. It seems such a big decision to rush into." I was being honest. I knew I couldn't go on like this. I needed to get my life back as a male or female. As a female I would have the support of Frank and Aunt Kate. I would have a job and a roof over my head. But how long would that last and what would I have to endure for it? My hands felt the contours of my breasts and I tweaked the nipples. I felt nothing. I hadn't expected to. My hands went down to my cock. I wondered if I could get an erection. I had masturbated many times of course and knew what it felt like. Now without a ball sac, I was having difficulty in getting a firm erection. I thought of girls, their boobs, them swallowing my cock, but although it grew larger in my hands, it didn't get as stiff and hard as before. How could I ever satisfy a woman? Was it restricted to being a tool to piss with? I removed my makeup and wore the nightie. Again I fell into a restless sleep.

I woke up in despair. I didn't feel I had much choice. The events of last night had pushed me into a decision. Aunt Kate helped with the removal of my glued on mammaries. I supposed that soon I could have natural ones. I didn't tell Aunt Kate of my decision and neither did she push me. I was given a bright sundress with bra but the cups were empty. I lounged around restlessly. Aunt Kate went to work at noon. I undressed completely wore a flimsy robe of Annie's and sat at the mirror. I tried to imagine myself with natural boobs and perhaps no cock. My hair had grown long now and fell just below my shoulders. I brushed and brushed till they shone. I tried various partings till I found a style I liked.

I suspected that Frank would come around again. I wondered about his kiss. Did he find me attractive? Did I find him attractive? I wasn't sure. He of all people knew who I was beneath the make-up and glued on breasts. And still he found me attractive. If I was honest, seeing Geri last night through the eyes of the male Gerry, I could understand the attraction. It was sad but I made a better female than male.

I knew then what I wanted to do. In the bathroom I took a shower with shower cap on. I took the razor and trimmed my pubic hair a little and closely shaved my face although it didn't need it. My body appeared still to be hairless after that application of Nair just a few days ago. I sat at the vanity and touched up the nail color. My nails were not well shaped but that could be done later by professionals I gave my finger and toe nails several coats of bright red color. I admired them as they dried.

I dressed in the bra and inserted the foam forms. I didn't want to glue the silicone forms back so soon. I combed through Annie's clothes and found a short green dress with a v slit in front. I put it on the bed. I couldn't find stockings so I put on some pantyhose, nude colored, which shimmered. Black panties were next. I pulled the dress over my head and settled it down over my now female form. All this was done in slow deliberate movements. I would have to get used to this for a long time if not for the rest of my life. I found some matching shoes and slipped them on. They were a low heel, probably around 2" and I was grateful that my feet were not big. The shoes were tight but bearable.

I spent a long time on my makeup. I wanted it to be right. I would have to maintain this look for some time too. I applied some light foundation, blending it down to my cleavage, applied some light green shadow matching my dress, applied a liner pencil around my eyes and darkened my eyebrows. There were no half measures. I glued on the large eyelashes and applied several coats of mascara. It was a little overdone but this was the new Geri. I used the brightest red lipstick I could find. I could see Geri appearing in the mirror. I brushed my hair again until it fell naturally to my shoulders. I couldn't find matching earrings but found a pair of dangling gold clip-ons. I needed to thank Annie for her wondrous collection of stuff. I wondered why Annie had moved out. It was just before I arrived. "She's going to college," is all Aunt Kate said. There was more to the story as she never spoke about Annie nor did I hear them speak.

Geri was ready to face the new world. I wanted to show Aunt Kate and Frank that I had a mind of my own and could use it. Yes, I was not entirely happy about this but I felt I should decide rather than let others decide for me. I felt more confident as I looked in the mirror and saw Geri ready for the first time through my own hands. I did like how I looked but knew I could mature somewhat with help. It was almost time for Aunt Kate to return.

I walked on those heels into the living room and put my purse down on the side table. In the kitchen I found a bottle of white wine which I opened. I laid out three glasses and poured myself a glass. I took a rather large sip watching the red mark it left on the glass. It was erotic. I moved into the living room, put down my glass. I found the pack of cigarettes that Aunty Kate used. Strange, I never saw her smoke at home. I took one. On a whim I went back into Annie's room to the mirror. I placed the cigarette at different points in my mouth, still unlit. I wanted the sexiest look possible. Placing it at an angle and striking a pose reminded me of some of those wartime female stars in the black and white movies. Their poses and how they smoked added sex appeal to their images.