A Heavenly Night in Sin City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still laughing, she said "That was definitely you, Erin!" and Erin said no.

Then Erin pointed to me non-verbally telling me it was my turn. So I went around the bed the other side and leaned down and cupped her right breast and gave her nipple a little lick and suck before moving back away to hear her guess. After a light moan and Judy biting her bottom lip she guessed correctly it was me.

Erin said, "Well done, Judy!" and told her that she was getting her reward and could take the blindfold off if she wanted, but Judy said no she wanted to keep it on.

Following Erin's lead, Amy Kneeled next to her between Judy's wide open legs and the two of them licked her clit together. I could see their tongues touching as they pleasured her and I felt an immediate gush of wetness in me, so I leaned down and kissed Judy while I played with her nipples rolling them between my fingers before sucking them until we all made her cum. I took the blindfold off her and kissed her as she looked up at me with a very sexually hungry look in her eyes.

Now it was my turn to be tied down and blindfolded. I didn't volunteer, Judy just pulled me down as soon as she undid her handcuffs. As I lay there, so anxious to feel something, my whole body was tingling and I could feel the throbbing in my clit and how soaking wet my pussy was. Then I could feel weight going down on the bed by my feet and a slow lick up my inner thigh and I couldn't help but take a deep breath in and out at the sensation. I guessed it was Amy and I was wrong. Then after what felt like forever I felt a cool liquid being drizzled on my tummy for a second and then a tongue go across licking me. I wasn't sure what it was but I guessed it was Judy and I was wrong again! Then I felt the same cool liquid drop onto my nipple and this time a lick and suck. It did not feel like the same mouth that had been on me before so i guessed Judy again and was wrong once more. As it turned out, the first was Judy, then Amy, then Erin and they were drizzling chocolate syrup on me from the refrigerator. I felt kind of stupid because I didn't even hear one of those sneaky bitches go to the kitchen.

Next it was Amy's turn and I had something in mind for her that I knew she would get because we had done it before. Erin went first and kissed her and she guessed correctly right away so I didn't even get my turn. The next day on the drive back home I accused her of cheating to guess correctly right away like that but she denied it and said she was just too smart for the rest of us to trick. As her reward, she wanted the blindfold off and I ate her out and fingered her while kissing her inner thighs and before going back to sucking her clit while Erin and Judy sucked her tits and made out with her. After she came I stuck my fingers in her mouth so she could taste herself which was something we always loved doing.

Last was our gracious host, Erin. Amy and I loved this game and really appreciated what a great time she was showing us so we wanted to show our gratitude. The three of us all went back to the kitchen to plan how to do things and we could hear Erin getting impatient and saying, "Hello?", so Judy quickly opened the fridge and got the whipped cream out and handed it to me as we all scampered back in her room, giggling. Judy handed me the whipped cream and I shook it up a little while Judy got a small bottle of edible lube from the bin by the bed. I squirted out a little whipped cream on her bald pussy, above her clit, and licked it clean. She incorrectly guessed it was Amy. Then Judy came around where I was and pushed Erin's legs apart with that same feathered but plug from before but not it was thickly coated in lube. Seeing where this was going, Amy and I helped lift Erin's legs up while Judy started licking her ass a little before sticking the plug in her. Erin let out a deep moan as it entered her and you could see her rise and fall more sharply.

Without even waiting for a guess, Amy climbed up on the bed and squatted down over Judy's face and sat on her, putting her pussy right on Judy's mouth which she started to lick like she was dying of thirst. Amy started to gently grind her hips riding Erin's tongue which was so fucking hot that I instinctively stroked between my pussy lips and made a little circle around my clit with the tip of my finger. Judy encouraged me to go down on Erin together with her and, seeing how horny she was behind those sparkly blue eyes, I would have done anything she wanted. We took turns licking up and down her pussy and making out between licks and kissing her inner thighs and squeezing her ass, all while Amy moaned and rode her tongue. After Judy and I made her cum, Amy got off the bed and undid Erin's handcuffs and pulled off her blindfold. Erin looked so hot and ready for more. She jumped out of bed with the butt plug still in her and went under her bed again and pulled out a strap-on and put it on.

Judy pulled the butt plug out of Erin and quickly looked it over before applying more lube to it before shoving it in her own ass. I stood there almost dizzy with all the activity waiting to see what was going to happen. Erin told Amy to lay down and she climbed on the bed and sat on her heels between Amy legs and started fucking her like that and I paired off with Judy at the foot of the bed. Judy practically ate me alive licking up and down my body and touching me everywhere. She ate me out while I could feel the movement of Erin fucking Amy and their moans were music to my hears as I felt Judy's tongue part my pussy lips and dig in slowly. After a few minutes of that, Judy got up and walked over to Amy by the head of the bed and climbed up positioning herself to sit on Amy's face but facing Erin. I got next to Erin and we made out and I licked and sucked her tits as she fucked my girlfriend with so much passion. After a few minutes I got behind Erin and pulled her long gorgeous hair a little and slid my fingers into my pussy and then in her ass as she kept thrusting.

After Amy came, Judy popped the dildo out and sucked on it loving Amy's taste as Amy was eating her out. Then I wanted my turn getting fucked while Amy and Judy continued their sixty-nine. Erin forcefully laid me on the bed, bent over with my head right next to Judy's. I could feel Erin enter me as I watched Judy lovingly lick my girlfriend. I felt the toy go deep in me and moaned as Erin started thrusting into me. She grabbed my hair and pulled it holding on to it as she gave it to me.

She was fucking me so good and I begged her to keep going "Oh my God, you're so good! Please keep fucking me!"As she was fucking me Judy threw her head back moaning in orgasm. I took the opportunity to slide two fingers into Amy and Judy then leaned forward to kiss me. I took my fingers out and used her juices as lube when I reached back and worked my fingers into my ass. Judy and Amy both got next to each other on the bed facing me and took turns kissing me as I took it from Erin. They were encouraging me to cum and when I finally did I nearly passed out.

Amy and I saw the sun was starting to come up so she got us an Uber back to our hotel and we slept for a few hours before showering and checking out.

The drive back felt painful, like we got to visit heaven but only for a night. I felt that I had been cruelly woken up from an amazing dream world that I knew I could never get back to. Unfortunately, Amy and I broke up over the phone before she came back from Sri Lanka to start her final semester of school and she ended up in California for medical school. We did text a little after her move, but like Erin and Judy, I never saw her again.

We had a beautiful, spontaneous and wild night that I will always be grateful for. It was one of the best nights of my entire life so, wherever you three are, thank you!

12