A Heavy Scent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris heard a loud creak as her shirt's stretchiness reached its limit. The thin, white fabrics had ridden up over the girth of her stomach, exposing the round, pinkish mass to the outside. Iris could see a giant dimple where her cute little belly-button used to be, and where it had disappeared under the rolls of fat. Her bra, which had held up surprisingly well, now popped open, and the shoulder straps broke soon after, leaving her bouncing, jiggling breasts to the mercies of gravity. Slowly her belly oozed forward, and quickly Iris lost sight of her feet. She hobbled along, hoping to reach the door and escape her fate as a blimp. She breathed heavily as her bulk slowed her down, and as a result she began inhaling more and more of the perfume. Panicked, Iris plodded as quickly as she could towards the door. Pushing it open she could smell the fresh, unscented air and happily pressed forward.

Iris, however, couldn't move any further. She pushed her feet against the floor and pulled on the door jamb with her thick arms, but she made to progress. 'This has got to be a dream; one of the ones where you can't run away from the monsters. Yeah, that's it!' Iris tried to shake herself awake, but unfortunately she remained where she was: fat, stuck in the locker room, and growing larger by the second. Iris looked at the doorway, and was horrified to realize that the reason she could not leave was that she was too fat to fit through. Her hips were too wide, her belly was too round, and her breasts were too heavy to force through, and no amount of pushing or pulling on her part would get her out.

Iris turned around, looking at the puddle in the middle of the locker room and realizing that she had only one option left. She had to get to the perfume and rub some on her body. Only the perfume, once absorbed by her skin would stop her from getting any fatter. It wasn't far away, but in this body it would be no cakewalk. Still, Iris had to try.

Iris took one step, and instantly her sweatpants tore apart. Pitifully they fell to the ground, accompanied by what was left of Iris's panties. Still, Iris shuffled forward. As her breasts bounced with every step. Her shirt flew off with a loud rip. Completely naked, Iris walked on, her monumental breasts bouncing and her belly swaying. She could not stop; she had to get to that perfume. The floor shook, Iris huffed and puffed. 'Only a few more steps...' she told herself.

But Iris could move no more. Tired, and still growing, Iris fell backwards onto her massive butt, hanging only a few inches above the floor by then. She tried to get up again, but by now she was so bottom-heavy that she could only lean forward slightly. Iris waved her giant, humongous arms over her frame, feeling the squish of her chubby hands against her rounded body and realizing that she was still getting larger. Her legs and arms were thicker than trees by now. Her breasts were the size of beach balls, and looked as if they would soon approach exercise ball size quickly. Her butt, ripening like fruit in the sun, slowly lifted Iris higher and higher. She was taller now than anyone in the school, thought she couldn't see anything around her mammoth breast and mountainous belly. Tears in her eyes, Iris continued to grow, wanting to call out for help, but not quite having the heart to do so.

"Oh Mistress, please don't be angry with me! I know that you wanted the trial to go on longer, but this isn't a failure! The girls I saw looked absolutely beautiful; just let me show you the pictures and—"

"Silence!" barked the voice on the other end of the line. "Your job was to retrieve the perfume when the study was over. Not only did we lose an important element of the study, but you left behind evidence! How could you be so stupid?"

"I...I don't know. I mean, I suppose that-

"You don't know? How could you not know? You said you had everything under control."

"I...I'm sorry—"

"You saw the girls butts growing, didn't you? You saw that and decided to spend the month following them around, didn't you?"

Jenna cleared her throat, remaining calm, and tried to explain. "Yes, I was taking pictures of the girls with big butts, but I wasn't—"

"You were supposed to watch the subject, not follow the girls around all day and take pictures of their asses! If you had done what I told you to do we wouldn't have this problem! I should have known I couldn't trust you on this experiment."

"I..." Jenna sniffed, "I..."

"Be quiet!" the Mistress snapped. Jenna stopped whimpering, though silently her lip quivered.

"I'm going to hang up and call back in twenty seconds," the Mistress growled. "...and if you don't have an explanation for why you screwed up, I'm going to get really angry."

The line went dead, and Jenna would have cried hadn't been so scared. She stood, petrified, trying to figure out what she was going to say. "I should just confess! I was paying a little too much attention to the big-booty girls. Oh please don't let her fire me! Oh please, please forgive me!'

An eternity later, the phone rang and trembling, Jenna answered it, "H-h-hello...Mistress?"

"Jenna, tell me the truth," asked the Mistress. "Were those girls as beautiful as you say they were?"

"What?" Jenna stammered.

The Mistress paused, Jenna did not dare to speak more. The Mistress asked, "Did their bellies jiggle like pudding? Were their breasts soft like giant marshmallows, and their butts juicy and firm like overripe apples?"

"Y-yes."

"And the subject, did you get pictures of her transformation too?"

"Yes Mistress!" Jenna breathlessly answered.

Jenna heard a small sigh of satisfaction through the earpiece. "Then I forgive you, Jenna."

"Really? Oh thank you so much, Mistress. How can I ever repay you for being so forgiving?"

"Get back to the lab," the Mistress replied. "We have work to do!"

"Yes Mistress!" Jenna hung up and skipped all the way back home. There was much work to be done.

12