A Helpful Landlady

Story Info
Carly is awakened when her new landlady offers to help out.
3.2k words
4.51
25.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So how long would you be planning to stay?' Louise asked, handing me a mug of coffee.

'I'm not too sure.' I replied. 'I can't see myself being in a position to afford my own place in the near future though.'

'Do you mind if I ask you what happened?' She said. 'I know you said in your email that your husband had left you, are you not able to stay in the marital home?'

'Unfortunately not. I'm unable to have children so he left me for a woman who could but it turned out that he also had massive gambling debts and selling the house was the only way to settle them.'

'What a bastard.' Louise said. 'Oh, I hope you don't mind me calling him that.'

'Why would I?' I replied. 'He's an absolute cunt!'

I'd seen a few apartments over the previous weeks and this one was by far the best yet and Louise seemed really nice.

'I normally ask people to commit to a minimum of twelve months.' She said. 'But I'm flexible and ask for at least a months notice before leaving, would that be ok for you?'

'Of course.' I replied.

'And strictly no smoking.'

'Not a problem, never touched a cigarette in my life.'

'Excellent.' She said. 'Just one other thing.'

'Yes?'

'I'm gay, would that be an issue for you?'

I was a little shocked that she even mentioned it. 'Of course not.' I replied. 'Why would it be?'

'Oh, you'd be surprised.' She replied. 'I once had a tenant walk into the kitchen and see me kissing my girlfriend. She moved out the next day, she'd been here less than a week!'

'Good grief!'

'Indeed. Anyway, the room is yours if you want it.'

'Wow, thanks.' I said. I wasn't expecting her to make such a quick decision but I was glad she did. I had less than a month before the house sale was due to be completed and I was beginning to get desperate.

'I'll take that as a yes.' She said. 'When would you like move in?'

'As soon as I can if that's alright.' I replied.

'Not a problem.' She stood up and went over to the dresser in the corner of the lounge. She opened a drawer and fished something out before handing me a key. 'Here you go.' She said. 'Just drop me a text to let me know you're coming, just so I don't think I've got burglars.'

'Will do.'

It had been a week since I'd moved into Louise's apartment and I couldn't have been happier. I was sad to leave my house but it now held unhappy memories so it was good to move on.

Louise and I pretty much kept to ourselves but, when our paths did cross, the conversation would flow as if we were old friends. She certainly had a way of getting people to relax when she was around.

'Evening Carly.' She said as she wondered into the kitchen. 'Something smells good.' I had a small pan of stew bubbling away on the stove.

'Would you like some?' I asked. 'There's plenty here.'

'Oh no.' she replied. 'I wasn't angling for an invite. I was going to get some fish fingers out of the freezer.'

'Here.' I said, dipping a spoon into the sauce and holding the sample of stew to her lips.

'Oh wow.' She said after swallowing. 'And the idiot left you when you can cook like this?'

'Yep. Now get two bowls out of the cupboard, no fish fingers for you tonight.'

'Oh god.' She said as we ate. 'This is delicious.'

'It's Keith's favourite.' I said.

'Doesn't it bring back bad memories?'

'I like to be reminded every now and again, keeps me motivated.'

'He must have been good once.' She said. 'How was the sex?'

'He was shit in bed!'

'Remind me, why did you marry him?'

'I was young and stupid.'

She put her hand on mine. 'Don't put yourself down.' She said. 'Now, I'll do the washing up, you go into the lounge and put your feet up.'

Louise joined me in the lounge a little while later and we watched television together for a while. It was the first time for a long time that I'd been able to enjoy the company of another human being.

Eventually, Louise stood up. 'I think I'll go to bed and read.' She said.

'I might do the same.' I replied, switching the television off. 'See you in the morning.'

I went into my bedroom and sat on the bed, picking up the novel from the bedside table. I placed it onto the bed and stripped my clothes of until I was down to just my knickers. I threw on a vest top and got onto the bed then picked up the novel again. The novel was rather raunchy and I found myself getting rather turned on by one particularly graphic sex scene so moved my hand down between my legs.

As opened my legs, I placed my hand on my crotch and realised that I was quite damp. I placed the book on the bed and closed my eyes, allowing my mind to drift, and pushed my hand inside my knickers. I began to stroke my pussy and, when I was wet enough, pushed two fingers inside.

I worked my fingers harder and faster to try to encourage an orgasm but it just wasn't happening. In fact, it had never happened. I had never been able to make myself come. Yes, Keith was shit in bed but I was able to have orgasms with him as long as I was on top and I'd make him have a wank before so that he would last longer. I eventually gave up and cried out in frustration.

'Are you ok?' Louise said as she stood in the open doorway. 'Oh!'

I looked down and realised that my hand was still inside my knickers. 'Oh shit!' I said.

'I'm so sorry.'

'Don't be.' She replied. 'Absolutely nothing wrong with masturbating, I do it all the time but you didn't sound as if you were enjoying it. I'm not the worlds foremost expert on masturbation but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to enjoy it.'

'I feel so embarrassed.' I said. 'What must you think of me?'

'I think that you are obviously frustrated and that's nothing to be embarrassed about.' She said. 'Would you like to talk about it?'

I nodded. I had no-one. I had no friends to speak of and I couldn't discuss my sexual frustrations with my parents. I had the chance to talk to someone who didn't appear to want to judge me.

'When did you last have an orgasm?' She asked as she sat on the edge the bed.

'I honestly can't remember.' I said. 'Must be about a year. The last time I had sex with Keith.'

'So he was able to make you come then?'

'Sort of. As long as I was able to dictate events and pace.'

'Ah, the human dildo.' She said.

I couldn't help myself and snorted a laugh. She picked up my book and opened it to where I'd stopped reading.

'Hmm.' She said. 'So this is what you were using for inspiration?'

I nodded.

'I've got some erotic fiction I can lend you if you think it will help.'

'Not sure.' I said. 'I've never been able to come by myself.'

'Really?' She said. 'That's tough. Have you tried erotic videos?'

'Porn, you mean? Isn't that for guys?'

'Oh, my dear. I really need to educate you.'

She took hold of my foot and began to massage it. 'Look.' She said. 'I'm going to make a suggestion but I don't want you to take it the wrong way.'

I was intrigued. I was also enjoying the impromptu foot massage.

'No woman should have to go without an orgasm for more than a few days.' She continued. 'Let alone a year!'

All the time she spoke, she was looking at my feet as she was massaging them. Then she finally turned to look at me. 'Would you like me to help?'

'Help?' I said. I wondered what she meant by that. Was she offering to put me in touch with a counselling service?

'Help.' She repeated. 'You know, help you come.'

I didn't know what to say. Up until then, I had completely forgotten that she had told me that she was gay.

'What about your girlfriend?' It was the only thing I could think of to say and it sounded stupid the second it left my lips.

She laughed. 'You mean the one I was snogging when my tenant walked in?' She said. 'We're no longer together.'

'Oh, I'm sorry.'

'It was never a serious relationship. I don't do serious relationships.' She said. 'At least not yet, far too much fun to be had first. So what do you think?'

I was conscious that her hand was now stroking my lower leg. 'I won't be able to reciprocate.' I said.

'I wouldn't expect you to.' She said. 'I just want to help you and I get just as much joy from giving as I do from receiving.'

I nodded. 'Ok then.' I said. 'As long as you're sure.' I was so desperate that I was willing to try anything.

'Lay back and close your eyes.' She said. 'If it helps, pretend I'm a man. Mind you, there isn't a man on earth who can do what I can.'

I couldn't help but smile, I had no doubt she was right. Keith was hopeless, he would do just enough to get me wet enough to fuck.

As I closed my eyes, I felt her fingers stroke my thighs before she pushed my legs apart. I shuddered as she touched my crotch. I could feel my wetness building already as she kissed my thigh and began to remove my knickers. I instinctively raised myself from the bed and they slid down my thighs, down to my ankles and off.

I was now exposed to her and, as she stroked my inner thighs, I couldn't remember the last time I was this turned on, if ever. I gasped as I felt her touch me and nearly leapt off the bed as she pushed a finger inside me. She moved it slowly in and out and it was heaven. I began to moan and writhe as she found my g-spot.

She pulled her finger out but then I felt something warm and wet. I opened my eyes to see her face between my legs. I had assumed she had meant that she'd help me just using her fingers. A part of me wanted to tell her to stop, that she'd gone too far but that part of me vanished as she pushed her tongue deep inside my pussy. I was writhing and moaning. I'd never felt anything like this before.

I moved my hands over my stomach before reaching under my top. I squeezed my breasts and pinched my rapidly hardening nipples as I felt myself getting so close to orgasm that it was inevitable. Heat surged through me, I arched my back and my whole body went into spasm as I came so hard, I feared for Louise's safety.

I was breathing heavily as I attempted to recover from the greatest orgasm that I'd ever had. 'Th-thank you.' I managed to stutter.

'You're more than welcome.' She said as she wiped her face. 'A lot of frustration just literally poured out of you. I'm going to go back to my room now, you look like you could do with some sleep.'

She wasn't wrong, my legs felt like jelly. I doubted that I'd be able to stand, let alone walk anywhere. Many thoughts began to fly around my mind. my greatest ever orgasm had been with another woman, did this mean I was gay? Of course it didn't. It was just a means to an end, nothing more.

I turned onto my front and quickly drifted off to sleep, my knickers still laying discarded on the floor.

A week had gone by since Louise's impromptu "help". My biggest fear had been that things would become awkward between us but that wasn't the case. If anything, it was quite the opposite and we'd become quite close. Nothing about that night was discussed except for when Louise told me the next morning that I had a cute bum after letting me know that I'd fallen asleep with my knickers still on the floor and my bedroom door wide open.

As we sat at the kitchen table, Louise looked at me over her coffee mug. She looked as though she wanted to say something.

'What?' I said.

'Oh, er, nothing.' She smiled, coyly.

'No.' I said. 'There's obviously something you want to say. I can tell by the twitch in your eye.' I'd known her for two weeks but we'd spent a lot of that time together and it was beginning to feel like we'd known each-other for years.

'It's just that...' she paused.

'It's just that what?' I asked.

'I haven't heard any noises coming from your room over the last week.'

My face dropped. Despite the fabulous orgasm she had given me, I had still been unable to replicate the feat, despite the books and websites Louise had given me.

'How many times have you tried?' She asked as if reading my mind. 'Be honest.'

'Three.' I said. 'And that was the first three nights. I really appreciated what you did for me but I think I may just give up and wait until I meet Mister Right.'

'Nonsense.' She replied. 'You'll be waiting forever. Would you like me to try again?'

I couldn't believe she was repeating her offer. I felt the wetness between my legs, I was already turned on. 'No, I can't ask you to do that again.' I said.

'Of course you can.' She replied. 'I enjoyed it almost as much as you did.'

'Only if you're sure.'

'Positive, let's go.'

'What, now?' I said. 'We've only just had breakfast.'

'There's never a bad time for an orgasm.'

I couldn't fault her logic. I stood up and went to my room, Louise followed. I was still in my nightwear, I'd just put some jogging pants on. I pulled them off as soon as I got to my room along with my knickers and lay on the bed.

'I do love a woman who knows what she wants.' Louise laughed. She was also wearing a vest top and knickers, she hadn't bothered to put anything else on for breakfast.

She climbed onto the bed and I opened my legs for her. My whole body tingled as she began to stroke my thighs. I felt her fingers dance over my pubic bone and gasped when she caressed my clit. As I felt her soft tongue against my pussy, my hands went straight inside my top and I squeezed my breasts and nipples.

Her tongue went deeper and I squeezed hard. All of a sudden, I felt restricted and lifted myself up so that I could remove my top. My eyes open, I caught sight of her face. Her nose resting on my pubic bone whilst her tongue worked vigorously inside me.

Everything changed in that moment. I almost ripped my top as I yanked it over my head but, instead of clutching at my breasts, I reached forwards, grabbing Louise's hands and placing them on my soft mounds. She squeezed immediately as I clamped a hand onto the back of her head and pulled her tight into me. I began to grind myself into her face, forcing her tongue deeper inside me. I felt the heat of orgasm wash over me and screamed out as I came. This orgasm made the one from the previous week feel like it was just a practise run. In a way, it was.

I collapsed back onto the bed and tried to get my breath back. Louise lifted herself up until her face was above mine her lips and chin glistening with my cum. I looked deep into her gorgeous green eyes, put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her towards me. She didn't resist and our lips met.

'Are you sure?' She said as we parted.

'Positive.' I replied and kissed her again and began exploring her mouth with my tongue. Something had awakened inside me and I knew that I wanted her, I had to have her.

I ran a hand down her back and slipped it into her knickers to caress her arse cheeks as I felt her fingers stroking my breasts. She moved down and took my nipple into her mouth, sucking gently. It felt so incredible, my whole body tingled.

She sat up and straddled my waist before removing her top in one swift movement. I reached up and put my hands on her breasts. I squeezed gently before pinching her nipples, they were like bullets.

'Touch me.' She said, taking one of my hands and pushing it between her legs. Her knickers were already sodden and I thought how wet she must've been the previous week. I imagined her going back to her room and fingering herself to an explosive orgasm.

She began to move her hips as she rubbed her self against my fingers before she pulled the crotch of her knickers aside. She gasped as I slipped two fingers inside her pussy. As I moved my fingers in and out of her, she leaned forward so I could take her nipple into my mouth. She moaned as I sucked gently, pulling my face close.

I pulled my fingers out and she watched me put them in my mouth and suck on her juices. She leapt off the bed, I didn't know that it was possible to remove a pair of knickers that quickly. I went to sit up but she pushed me back down before straddling my face, her eyes full of lust.

I smelled her musk as she lowered herself and I gripped her arse cheeks as I slipped my tongue inside her. I had tasted myself on her lips when we first kissed but this was something else. She tasted so sweet and I couldn't get enough of her. I worked my tongue hard and fast and she responded by grinding herself into my face, just as I had done earlier.

I flipped her onto her back, not removing my tongue from inside her. I reached up and squeezed her breasts. She was moaning and panting and could sense her orgasm approaching. I was willing it to happen, I couldn't wait to taste her cum. She didn't disappoint. She screamed and bucked as she came, her juices flooding into my mouth and down my throat.

I rolled onto my back and not a word was spoken between us for the next five minutes, the only sound being our heavy breathing.

'Where did that come from?' Louise said eventually as she rolled on top of me.

'Deep within.' I replied. 'It was hidden but you found it. You've set me free.'

'So, how long did you say you were staying?' Louise asked.

'As long as you'll have me.' I replied as I slipped a hand between her legs once more.