A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On this day, though, Maeve just sat down on her own legs, rolling her hips forward to get more of that fantastic pressure on her.

"Hm." She heard Ulv hum as his fingers began to work on her inner lips, slowly but surely rubbing against her to tease her because he was evil. "Just as I suspected."

It felt so good to have someone else's hand on her. And even though it was just one hand, there was something about the fact that Ulv was a world away and it was only his hand here...Maeve felt a wave of pleasure slam into her as Ulv used his thumb to massage into her clitoris, all the while one finger began to tease her entrance.

"Please, Ulv." It had taken absolutely no time for her to start begging and she wasn't going to allow herself to feel even an ounce of disappointment in herself for it. "Please."

She wanted him inside of her, even if it was just his fingers. She wanted him to tease and tantalize her, to play around with her before pulling an orgasm out of her. She wanted him to take his time and dismantle every inch of her, just like he always had on the handful of occasions they had been able to share more than just an hour locked away in private.

From the way that he didn't force her to beg anymore, Maeve knew that Ulv truly hadn't been lying when he had said they needed to be quick. She was drowning in pleasure before she had even been able to notice it.

~/~/~/~/~

"I wouldn't be against the Old Hag sending my hand back."

Maeve stifled a yawn before she sent a half-hearted glare in Ulv's direction, all the while she curled up tighter beneath her bedsheets.

"Call her that again and I'm keeping it." As she said this, she squeezed the cold appendage tighter into her chest; she immediately squeaked in horror when Ulv gripped her left breast and squeezed. "Hey!"

"I don't need it." He scoffed with a soft shaking of his head- and his hair was still loose, free from the braided ponytail that usually kept it trapped. It was odd to continue to see it in such a state. "I'll call you when the job is done. You owe me."

Maeve tried to ask him what in the blazes that could mean, seeing how they weren't in a comfortable position to physically meet up, but he called off the communication before she could get a single word out.

With a sigh, Maeve rolled on the bed to lay on her back.

Her eyes were beginning to get heavy, and her body was finally getting rid of all of the adrenaline that had kept her running ever since she had first called Ulv to make sure he would be available this afternoon. Through the drawn curtains that covered her windows, she couldn't see a single hint of sunshine- which meant that night had already fallen.

She moved both of her hands to gently hug Ulv's hand and waited a few seconds, just to see if he would retaliate in any way again. But after a few breaths had passed and the appendage remained curled up in her hold, she decided it was safe.

With Ulv's hand hugged against her chest, Maeve allowed herself to drift off and finally get some rest; any issues could be solved later on when she had gotten a good amount of sleep.

The day had most definitely not gone her way, but at least she could say she was no longer completely disappointed with her magic's failure.

12