A Hero's Misfortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing! It's just..." She tried, and failed, to hide a smirk. "An hour or two ago, I was on my knees in your bedroom. When you pulled your dick out, it was the first one I had ever seen, and I thought it was huge. But now I realize just how small it was compared to a proper cock."

Suddenly, Cass was pulled into an embrace from behind. Two large breasts slammed down on top of his head. It was Hex. "You were also as tall as me, and now you're so short I can't even see you past these tits."

The two of them burst out laughing, ignoring his reddened face. They continued to poke fun until they finally arrived at camp. Just in time too as the sun was setting. Gwen tied the horses by a trough nearby and led them inside with Siya pulling Cass in after her. She seemed to be enjoying her power over him.

When they were all inside, Gwen didn't strip. She just sat at the edge of the bed in her simple clothes with her cock out. Without a word, she just pointed at it and Brynn hurried onto her knees to get to work. She struggled to fit her lips around it, but once it slipped in, Cass could hear her gagging around it. Every bob of her head made a squelching noise as her throat stretched to fit.

"Mmm, good girl." Gwen laid back on the bed and placed her hands behind her head.

Hex knelt behind Brynn to help keep her hair out of the way. She also started kissing the back of the other's neck while her arm wrapped around to cup a breast. Brynn's hands moved down to play with herself as she sucked.

Cass looked to Siya who stood there with her jaw open. Her cheeks were red, and more fluids were running down her legs. She barely glanced at him before tying his leash to the bedpost, right next to the action. Then, she climbed into bed with her new lover.

She slipped her tongue into Gwen's mouth, making her smile before pulling Siya on top of her. The giant woman fondled Siya's breasts as they made out. They only stopped when panicked gurgling came from Brynn.

Cass watched as Gwen's cock throbbed in Brynn's throat as she came again and again. Brynn groaned, her stomach slightly bulging from all the cum, and pulled back just in time for the final load. It hit her right in her face, blinding her as well and splattering all over her and Hex.

"Fuck!" Brynn gasped. She wiped the thick cum off her face and smeared it on her breasts and thighs, though Hex licked a spot she missed. "That felt amazing!"

"Now image the pleasure if she put that in your pussy." Hex teased and rubbed Brynn's clit, earning a shocked moan. They giggled together, enjoying the touch and company of each other. In contrast, Cass sat there bound and frustrated. Not out of anger, but out of pent-up sexual frustration. He couldn't lie to himself; what he just saw was hot.

"Aww, someone looks left out." Gwen cooed. "How about you use that tongue of yours to clean my new toys."

Cass crawled up to Hex first, who smirked down at him. She placed one arm under her large breasts as if to emphasize their size and used her free hand to pull his head between them. At his current size, each breast was bigger than his head. He could feel them jiggle slightly as she giggled. He tried to ignore her, but she'd let out an exaggerated sensual moan with every lick. Surprisingly, Gwen's cum was sweeter than expected and had an enticing musk.

"Good boy." She moaned. "I know how much you wanted to feel them. From the moment we first met, you couldn't keep your eyes off my tits. And now you're first experience with them is licking off someone else's cum!"

Cass had never been more humiliated. He was the chosen one. He had a chance of fondling her breasts like a man. He was even seconds away from fucking Siya. And now? He was a tiny slave licking the cum of a superior cock off beautiful women he would never be able to fuck. Why did that make him so aroused?

Once he finished cleaning Hex, he turned to Brynn. She'd already cleaned her breasts herself and instead spread her legs for him to clean her thighs. She moaned as well from his licking, though he was pretty sure hers were genuine.

"A good boy indeed, and so close to my pussy too." She said. "Hey, I have an idea! While your down there, why don't you see how a pussy tastes?"

Cass already had an idea of how it'd taste. Her thighs didn't just have Gwen's cum on them, but also had her own fluids mixed in with it. Still, when would he be given an opportunity like this again? He couldn't help himself. After he finished cleaning her off, he excitedly lunged for it. But a mere inch away, and his leash went taut. The whole tent erupted with laughter.

"I can't believe you fell for that!" Brynn laughed. "The first thing I'm letting in down there is Gwen's cock. Maybe after that, I'll let you taste it."

Cass turned bright red. Even Siya was laughing. She was curled up against Gwen, her head against a large breast, and her arm wrapped around Gwen's toned stomach.

"Okay, okay," Gwen said with a smile. "Now that my cock's nice and wet, it's time to bounce one of you on it."

She pulled Siya on top of her lap, causing her to blush. Out of the three women, she was chosen to be first. Siya lifted herself enough to hover over Gwen's slick cock, and slowly lowered herself until her lower lips gently gripped the tip. Exactly like she had tried with Cass earlier. She swayed her hips back and forth, teasing the incredible cock.

"Damn, girl. You really know how to build the anticipation." But just like earlier, when Siya started to lower herself, Gwen interrupted by pulling her off. "Actually, I have a better idea."

She moved so fast that Cass didn't realize what was happening until he was lying on the bed. Above him, right in front of his face, was Siya's dripping wet pussy. For a moment, Cass was confused. And then the shadow of Gwen's cock filled his view.

"As I said earlier," Gwen chuckled, "I wanted to see this ass bouncing as I fuck it. And since Cass loves you so much, I thought I'd give him a front-row seat! Ready?"

She place her hands on Siya's hips and gently rubbed her cock against her pussy, letting her get a feel for its size. Some of Siya's fluids dribbled onto his face from her anticipation. "No, wait I-"

Siya suddenly moaned as Gwen's tip slipped inside. Slowly, but firmly, Gwen slid her cock deeper and deeper. Inch by inch. Cass watched in a mix of horror and arousal as the girl he loved lost her virginity to another. A bulge in the shape of Gwen's cock formed on her stomach, going further until it suddenly stopped. Her large balls dangled above his face now. Siya had taken her entire length.

Siya's arms suddenly gave out from the pleasure. Her upper body collapsed against him with her breasts pressed against his little dick. Gwen gave her a moment to adjust to her size before sliding out and slamming it back in.

"Ah!" Siya moaned. A pink tattoo in the shape of a heart formed just above her clit. Cass could only assume it was the mark that she'd lost her virginity to a demon.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Over and over, Gwen slowly slid her cock out and mercilessly slammed it back in. Siya's fluids ran down her thighs and occasionally splattered across Cass's face.

"Gods, you're so tight!" Gwen groaned. "Can't believe Cass didn't fuck this when he had the chance! And the way your ass bounces on my cock..."

Gwen suddenly picked up her pace. She was in and out so fast that it was clear that she was ready to cum. Siya was practically a squirming mess of pleasure. Each thrust into Siya made her soft breasts bounce against his tiny dick. The pleasure was so intense that he was about to cum. But instead of cumming, his dick suddenly went soft and lifeless.

Siya screamed in pleasure as load after load of thick cum erupted deep inside her. There was so much that every time Gwen thrust, it gushed out around her cock. Cass, with hands still bound, couldn't do anything as it splattered all over his face.

In his hair, across one of his eyes, and in his mouth. The addictive taste of her cum was mixed with the taste of Siya's fluids as she came repeatedly as well. With the one eye not covered in cum, he could see Gwen slide a still-hard cock out. More of her cum gushed out with it.

"Fuck me, Cass. You really missed out with this one. The way she gripped my cock was heavenly." She took a deep breath and stepped back. "Well, your little dick wasn't that big before, so it still wouldn't have felt that tight for you. Just a perk of having a big cock, I guess."

To the side, Hex and Brynn were rubbing their clits as they watched. Brynn was leaning against the other with a giant tit in hand. From the pool of fluids around Hex, she had clearly cum a few times too.

"Siya," Gwen said. Siya's head lifted, but she didn't move. Her breasts were pressed against his dick while her ass was still hovering over his face. "Sit."

Before Cass realized what she meant, everything went dark as Siya's cum-filled hole landed on his face. Her large soft cheeks fully encompassed his head. Now that she was sitting up, Gwen's cum started dribbling into his mouth. There was so much that he had to keep lapping it up or else he'd drown in it. From her muffled moans, Siya enjoyed that.

It was hard to drink it all since his licking made Siya cum even more. But when he finally finished, she got off his face with a contented sigh.

"Did you enjoy that, little guy?" Gwen said with a smirk. "Thought I'd give you a consolation prize. I might've taken her virginity from you, but you still got to get a taste of her pussy. And you even made her cum!"

"Mmm." Siya breathed. "And he's pretty good at it too."

"I guess what he lacks between the legs, he makes up with his tongue." Brynn teased.

Cass sat up. After all that, he was surprised to find himself not as angry as he expected. He was just incredibly aroused. His balls ached for relief. There was a moment he almost got to blow his load between Siya's breasts, but for some reason, he just couldn't.

"Why..." Cass gasped between breaths. "Why couldn't I cum... I... just suddenly went soft..."

"Well, you see." Gwen leaned down and grabbed his dick between a finger and thumb. She furiously stroked it to get him hard. "That's one of those surprise effects of the collar. You can feel all the pleasure you want, but when you're about to cum..."

Cass's dick suddenly went soft and lifeless the moment before came. "The collar stops you. Otherwise, you could get rid of all that pent-up frustration with a little jerking session. And where's the fun in that?"

She let go of his dick and stood upright. Her massive erection thrust up toward his face as if to insult him further. He knew he wasn't the biggest before, but he was content with it. Now, however, he found himself envious. From the way she could fuck to the way she carried herself. There was a power of having a big cock.

Gwen untied his leash and tossed it to Siya, who led him to a nearby chair. Siya sat with her legs spread and pulled him onto her lap. He was short enough that his head fit perfectly between her breasts. Her hand moved down to play with his dick while they watched Hex crawl onto the bed.

Hex kneeled on the bed awkwardly, looking between Cass and Siya as if uncertain. Behind her, Gwen rolled over on her back and slid between Hex's legs. The taller woman grabbed Hex's hips and started lapping at her pussy. Hex squirmed and moaned at the pleasure. As she licked, Gwen's hands slid up Hex's stomach and grabbed a breast in each hand. She squeezed and fondled them, moving them in small circles.

"Gods these are soft, Cass," Gwen said between licks. "You sure know how to pick 'em. They're so big that even my hands can't fully cup them!"

To add to the pleasure, Gwen used her thumbs to flick her erect nipples. Hex continued to squirm until she suddenly came. Gwen licked it all up with a smug grin.

"Now that I've got you off," she said, nudging her back until Hex's pussy hovered over her cock, "it's time for you to return the favour."

Hex's breathing was heavy with lust and her face was bright red, but she didn't move. "I...I've never done this before..."

"Here," Gwen grabbed Hex's hands and placed them on her breasts. With how much smaller Hex was, her hands made Gwen's breasts look even bigger. Hex gently squeezed them, as if in disbelief. "That better?"

Hex obviously nodded. Who wouldn't feel more comfortable with their hands on a set of tits? Gwen lay there patiently with a smirk as Hex moaned and squirmed her way down Gwen's entire length. A blue tattoo in the shape of two crescent moons appeared above her clit. When she managed to fit the whole cock inside, the other didn't give her any time to breathe. Hex yelped in surprise. Fondling Gwen's breasts turned into gripping them for support as Gwen started bucking her in the air.

It was quite the sight to see Hex's tits bouncing. Something Cass had only seen in his dreams. He just wished he could be the one making them bounce like that. Or at least be able to cum from Siya jerking him off to the sight.

"I think you're enjoying the show more than my hands." Siya's breasts bounced against him as she giggled. "Oh, I have an idea! How about you act like you're the one fucking Hex and I'll stroke your little guy at the same pace. Come on, cum for me!"

One of her hands moved to rub his nipples. A lone finger slowly rubbed back and forth until it was erect. Then she gave it a gentle flick before moving to the other. Cass squirmed on her lap in frustration. He was getting closer and closer to cumming. Siya didn't even need to jerk him anymore as his hips started humping her hand on their own. But then his dick went limp, and the pleasure just vanished. "Aww, you're so cute when you try to cum. Here, let's try again."

It was hard to focus from the teasing, but seeing Hex getting plowed by a superior cock was something he couldn't ignore. Gwen sat up and grabbed Hex by her ass. With her superior strength, she easily lifted Hex up and down her length. Compared to her, Cass and the women were all just toys for her pleasure.

Fluids started slipping out around Gwen's cock as Hex came repeatedly. She was experiencing so much pleasure that her body eventually went limp against Gwen. Drool ran down her chin and onto Gwen's breasts.

"Poor thing." Gwen cooed. Still moving Hex up and down on her lap. "Looks like my cock's turned your brain into mush, hasn't it? Well, I'll give you a big reward for it."

Gwen slammed Hex all the way down on her cock. With a contented sigh, she blew her load deep inside. For good measure, she bounced her a couple more times to milk out every last drop. Then let her fall back against the bed. Her unmoving body covered in sweat. The only sign of life was her ragged breathing. Cum spurted out when Gwen's still-erect cock slid out.

"Cass," Gwen said nonchalantly as she pulled Brynn onto the bed next. "Did you know there's a spot deep in a woman's pussy that if you rub it, it causes so much pleasure that it turns off their brains? They just become a drooling mess."

Gwen spread Brynn's legs and forced them up until her knees were pinned on either side of her head. All Cass could see was Brynn's legs sticking up and Gwen's tip rubbing against her wet lips. She teased the hole for a moment before thrusting in deep. Brynn screamed in pleasure, then went limp. Drool ran down her cheek as a purple rose tattoo appeared above her clit.

"I guess a tiny-dick virgin like yourself wouldn't know." Each thrust earned a carnal moan. Cass could see Brynn's stomach bulging with each one. "Only people with a big cock can reach this deep."

As he watched, Cass's ass started to feel warm and wet, and Siya's teasing had slowed to a stop. He looked back to see Siya staring intensely at Brynn and Gwen. She was so aroused that a small puddle of cum dribbled onto the chair.

"Oh fuck, Cass!" Gwen moaned. "This pussy... fuck! This pussy is absolutely divine. The way it grips my cock...it's like the gods made it for me!"

With Siya and Hex, Gwen had a certain smugness about her. An air of superiority. But the person Cass saw now was an animal. This was no longer a show to tease him or satisfy the women. She thrust hard and fast without care for Brynn's well-being. Cass and Siya sat there watching silently aroused.

Gwen's back arched as she blew load after load of her thick cum inside. But she wasn't done. She turned Brynn's limp body on its side and threw a leg over her shoulder. Gwen wrapped her arms around it as she started thrusting again. Cass didn't know how long he watched them fuck, but the sheets were now soaked with their cum.

Finally, Gwen finished. With her last load, she pulled out so her cum splattered all over Brynn's back. "Fuck me, that was amazing. I've never fucked someone that tight before."

Siya shoved Cass off her lap and ran to Gwen. She fell to her knees and started kissing Gwen's cum-covered cock. "Please, fuck me again! I need this cock in me!"

Gwen laughed and used her cock to nudge Siya back. "As much as I love a desperate woman begging for my cock, I have other plans."

Siya whimpered but didn't object. She sat there on her knees while Gwen approached Cass instead. He scrambled to his feet to try to get out of the way but ended up backing into a corner. With her cock pointed straight at his face, Gwen grinned down at him. "Your turn."

She plopped her cock against his cheek with a slap as she had done before. Though this time it was slick with all three of his could-have-been-lover's cum. Each slap was an insult. A way to show her superiority over him.

"Why?" He finally asked. A question he'd been wondering the entire night. Despite not knowing each other, it felt as though she had some sort of vendetta against him. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"You mean you haven't figured it out yet? I thought it'd be obvious by now." She stopped slapping her cock against him and instead spun him around. With her superior strength, she tossed him up by his waist and caught him under the thighs, so his legs were spread up and out. Her large breasts pressed against his back in a way that made his dick throb.

The tip of Gwen's incredible cock rested against his untouched hole. She leaned in close, breath warm against his neck, and licked his ear. With a whisper, she said, "Because I am the true chosen one."

A mix of pain and pleasure exploded in Cass's ass as his little hole was stretched wide open. The fluids of Siya, Hex, and Brynn made Gwen's cock slick enough that she managed to force her entire cock inside with a single thrust. Her arms held him in place while she bounced him in the air with her cock. Cass couldn't stop his pathetic moans from escaping his throat.

"The prophecy said the chosen one would be someone born far from civilization."

Cass squirmed in her grasp, but she was too strong. Instead of fighting, he found himself reaching up to wrap his arms around her neck for support. The pit of his stomach bulged from her cock rearranging his insides.

"Someone who would form a harem of virgins and be worshipped by them."

Hex and Brynn finally recovered from their intense orgasms and crawled over to Siya to watch him get ass-fucked. Their eyes full of lust and amusement. Cass was no longer seen as a man to them.

"Someone that would be far more superior than any man. In every way."

Slap. Slap.

"In strength."

Slap. Slap.

"In endurance."

Slap. Slap.

"In cock size."

Gwen's thrusting became so fast and hard that Cass's ass burned with intense pain. But still, he moaned with each thrust. Along with the pain came an equal amount of pleasure. The way her enormous cock slammed against his prostate finally pushed him over the edge. Though his dick was still soft, a warm feeling came over him as a thin fluid dribbled out.