A Hero's Rebirth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even fast as lightning was, she had a hand up and the lightning danced around a barrier of wind. "Come now, you insult me. That wasn't stronger. You think a different style of element will catch me lacking?"

I thought, okay, you want power... let's see if Zeus was something you could just laugh at.

I gripped my hand, filling it with lighting that formed a bar of lightning, like a javelin.

"Oh?" She noted, a smile on her lips as she cocked her head.

I flung it at her.

As soon as the bolt left my hand it cracked like a real lightning bolt! The Flash blinded me and the thunder shook the arena.

When my vision cleared, there were scorch marks that showed exactly where Nixvarinth's barrier stopped the lightning.

"Better! Better!" Nixvarinth praised. "You made it through the first barrier, and I had to erect a second."

"How did you do it that fast?" I demanded.

"I have been practicing magic for one thousand seven hundred and fifty-eight years." She declared. "I had reached the peak of magical skill. Such things are trivial to me."

"I told you, she's a champion duelist!" Mavrin called.

"Do I need to taunt you further, or will you show me what you are capable of?" Nixvarinth challenged me. "I'm happy to let you attempt to channel more powerful magics on your own, or I can enrage you to see what you may do."

Was that what she'd been doing?

"You're sure I won't hurt you?" I verified.

"Even should you break through my most powerful defenses, I am confident based on what I've seen that you will do me no serious harm," Nixvarinth informed me.

Alright... I probably had represented... Goku! That was his name!... But I'd probably represented his attack poorly. Maybe... I just needed to think bigger.

As a special forces operator, I'd been on some of the most impressive and even top-secret bases and vessels. The Iowa Class Battleships guns were impressive, but there were now a few more powerful weapons. They were top secret, and the Pentagon claimed they were still experimental and in development.

Nope.

The Thor Class E7 Railgun was deployed on seven vessels and I was one of the few non-crewmen to ever see the fucker fire. It was terrifying because the only sound was the crack of the projectile annihilating the sound barrier. The target had been an enemy vessel, a fighter or bomber or something, and had only been a dot on the horizon. As an anti-vehicular sniper, I'd gotten used to the hang time between pulling the trigger and seeing an impact. I'd thought there was no way they'd hit, it was too far, and even the fastest bullet would take forever to reach there.

It took four fucking seconds. Then the dot popped like a firework in an explosion of jet fuel. I had no idea how a projectile could go that fast without being vaporized by the heat of friction from air resistance.

THAT, I thought, was inspiration worth drawing on to test my powers' limits.

"All right, start putting up your defenses." I declared. I raised my arms and formed a loop. I didn't want my projectile shooting off before I was ready. I imagined the magnetic energies on my arms that would launch the projectile with the incredible speed and power I'd seen from the railgun.

An indestructible projectile... one that won't melt... I thought.

Near my chest, a keening stretch began as a small glowing blue orb took shape. Looking at it, I was shocked to see it vibrate and pulse like a flame.

Plasma, I realized. It was hyper-heated semi-solid plasma. In a flash, I could see it hit a structure. It would burn and pierce, more powerfully than the directional explosion of an RPG, or other armor-piercing explosives.

Nixvarinth took one look and began her defenses. Her hands were a blur as she incanted spell after spell, with walls of magical energy appearing in layers upon layers between us.

The plasma strained, pulled by the electrical force in my arms as I willed it to stay. Nixvarinth needed time! I could tell.

"I can't hold it much longer!" I yelled, as Nixvarinth put up another barrier.

Finally, the pull was too great. The power was going to go somewhere, so I extended my arms to direct the magnetic charges to send the projectile toward Nixvarinth. With a clap like thunder, the plasma shot forward. The first barrier hardly gave resistance, shattering like glass before my projectile. Barrier after barrier shattered, the sounds so close together were indistinguishable. It was as though time slowed as the final barriers gave their flimsy resistance. Unfazed, my plasma sphere continued unhindered directly for Nixvarinth's chest.

She was a fucking dead woman. And I had killed her. I'd warned her. I'd told her I was scared this would happen. And now, she was dead. The blow just hadn't landed yet, and whether by some divine prank, or the magic of my headband I was going to watch this creation of mine absolutely slaughter this poor elf.

I saw the sphere, more of an oval with the speed behind it close in on her chest. It was going to hit right between her breasts...

She was gone. One moment she was there, about to die, then she was gone. The orb whizzed through the space she had occupied and flew off. Three seconds later, the resounding sound of a boom, like a hundred artillery shells all landing at the same time, washed over us. Luckily, my aim had been high enough that the orb seemed to detonate in the sky.

"What... where'd she go? Is she...?" I gasped.

"Am I what?" Nixvarinth asked, and my head snapped in the direction of the sound. She was rising from a crouch at the side of the arena, her chest heaving, and her face flush with adrenaline. "Your attack was a bit slow for real use in combat. The greatest defense against any attack... is not being where you have to defend against it. When the seventh wall of force was destroyed, I keyed it to a spell that created a pocket in time to buy me enough time to perform a short-range teleport... though I confess, that is the first time an attack has moved so quickly as to continue, even when time itself stood still."

"Is that what that was?" I demanded, "I thought I was just... living in slow motion for a second."

She stared. "You were able to perceive the time-space irregularity created by the time pocket?"

"Well, I saw the plasma almost hit you in the chest!" I declare. "I was fucking sure you were a dead wo-... Elf."

Nixvarinth turned and looked at the distant cloud of destruction where my magic had detonated. "I suppose that is a reasonable assumption. Had I not succeeded in teleporting, I would doubtless be dead. I admit. I underestimated you."

Then I noticed something. I walked over and inspected her dress. There was a small hole... burned into the bodice of her dress, right over her sternum, and between her tits... right when the orb had been about to hit her.

"By the Gods..." she whispered hoarsely. "It appears my escape was nearly unsuccessful..."

I swallowed, "Maybe that's enough practice for today."

Nixvarinth sat down, "Perhaps... that's for the best."

She hid it well, but her hands were trembling. She had been so confident... and nearly died for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From her place hidden among the branches, Sar'Vona took her clawed hands and carefully made the sign to beg for Ya'av's deliverance. She had seen many things, as she stalked this strange male. This, however, was the most terrifying. She knew who Nixvarinth was, the Shadow Claws had a tome full of reports from when she had taken the battlefield. That this male's strange magic has so powerfully overcome the defenses of such a powerful mage...

She needed to report. If she had read their lips correctly, she had at least a full day to report before she'd needed to be here to continue her surveillance. Taking to the skies would make trailing the whores, and that cunt Clee'Amura. Her mother should have slit her throat on the Altar of Ya'av years ago, but then again, Ya'av had found a use for her.

Sar'Vona gritted her teeth. She dearly wished she could kill the sniveling cock-pleaser. But the same forces that kept this male from finishing what he'd started weeks ago also kept her from touching him or any of the whores.

It didn't matter. Now, the people of the TRUE lineage knew where the whores hid. As soon as this insufferable peace was over, the trees would be awash in the blood of these whores.

Sar'Vona held her Talisman of Shadow closely, she'd need its magic to escape the trees in safety. These whores couldn't kill her, but if they found her, they could take her prisoner, and then her Sisters in El'Muth'Ran would never know the coming danger.

She slipped down the branches and began her descent. She needed to exercise the greatest of cautions...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we were sure Nixvarinth would be okay, and her arms and legs stopped shaking, we returned home.

Dinner was almost ready, just enough time remained for another blowjob party, and I needed the relaxing stimulation of my matrons taking turns trying to swallow my cock before I plastered one of them in cum. This time Tavorwen was the lucky one, or at least my matrons seemed to think they were lucky, trying to swallow as much jizz as possible as their face, neck, and tits got plastered. I couldn't tell what was hotter, watching Tavorwen take a mouthful of cum and swallow it as I shot two thick streams of jizz on her tits before she came back for another mouthful, or maybe it was the way when I was done she smiled proudly at me, completely glazed in my sperm. Maybe it was watching all the others crowd around, scooping cum off Tavorwen's face, neck and tits, so they could lick it from their fingers and swallow it. Whichever it was... fuck, the whole thing was hot.

At dinner, I was ravenous. With my matrons pushing for more opportunities to try and learn this new skill and all of them hoping to be the ones I jizzed all over, I had enjoyed six blowjob parties today. That was on top of the swordplay exercises, spell practice, and my experimenting with my magical boon and almost killing one of the elves' most powerful spell duelists. I'd had a lot going on, and my appetite reflected it.

My matrons never ate nearly as much as I did, but they were eating even less than usual. Tavorwen barely touched her food at all. I was getting very worried until Tavorwen took my hand and looked me fondly in the eye.

"Master... I'm not hungry, because I just ate. Your seed was as a meal to me. And I find myself very satisfied by it." She explained.

I thought about the mouthfuls upon mouthfuls of my cum she'd swallowed, and the amount she normally ate... and that checked actually. It was weird for me to think about.

"And... your stomach is okay with that?" I checked.

I'd known several girls on earth who'd enjoyed swallowing their man's jizz, but even the ones who liked it usually needed to not be on an empty stomach. Otherwise, it seemed to upset their stomachs. But none of my elves seemed concerned in the least. In fact, the next morning Tavorwen said she was feeling more energetic than usual. Risavis, Diamiutar, and the others who had also swallowed large amounts of my cum reported similar results.

I was skeptical. My bets were on it being a placebo. Laliera hadn't said anything before, but now was claiming it was a thing she'd experienced as well, which my bets were on that being psychological bandwagoning.

But... on the other hand, my matrons had never acted like that before. I just struggled to believe that drinking my cum was anything more than just a hot sex act. I knew guys who claimed cum drinking did everything from increasing bust size, to helping with thicker more lustrous hair, to treating depression or helping treat infertility. I was pretty sure all those were bunk to get girls to swallow. And I admit, swallowing was hot, but with the amount of cum I was putting out, just covering these she-elves in cum was pretty hot too.

Speaking of the next morning, the hot wetness of a pair of elven lips wrapping around my cock woke me. I opened my eyes to a sleeping, naked Amura at my side and a naked Lymarith sucking my cock. She sucked until I was fully erect, then mounted me, guiding my cock into her sex.

"I'm sorry, Master," she gave a moaning whisper, "but I purged and could not wait."

I just smiled and laid back, my arm trapped under Amura's sleeping form. Lymarith got a good rhythm going, with slow grinding motions instead of relying on speed, so as not to wake Amura. As my climax approached, I couldn't help but groan in appreciation of the work Lymarith's pussy was doing on my dick.

Apparently, that disturbed Amura, and she rolled over, planting a boob right in my trapped hand. In a wild conflict of emotions, I came, filling Lymarith's pussy with streams of cum, and I tried so hard not to close my hand or squeeze as the pleasure from Lymarith's orgasm echoed through me and into the sleeping shadow elf, making her wiggle and grind her breast into my hand, her nipple hardening in arousal.

While it felt great, cumming in Lymarith, it also was intense enough that my hand involuntarily closed, groping Amura's breast. I didn't have the Shadow Elf's permission to grope her. Hell, I didn't even know how my arm had ended up under her. Usually, she was the one spooning me.

As soon as I was done filling Lymarith with my sperm, I tried to worm my hand out from under Amura... but she woke, her eyes locking on my hand under her breast.

In a flash, Amura was out of the bed, her clothes in her arms, and she fled, naked into the halls.

"FUCK!" I cursed.

"I'm fine..." Lymarith purred, "Do what you...do whatever."

I jumped up and almost followed her naked, but thought better of it and dressed quickly before following her to her room. Knocking quietly, so as to try to not draw the attention of any of my other matrons, before slipping inside.

Amura had dressed. She sat on the floor in the corner. Her face was blank, but her eyes flicked back and forth in thought. Her knees hugged to her chest.

"Amura, I'm sorry." I started, "I didn't mean to. When I woke up, you were lying on my arm, then you rolled over and... I promise I wasn't-"

"Master, you promised me-" she cut me off angrily... but she stopped.

"How dare you-" she started again, but once more she cut off.

"By the cold of the Abyss, WHY?!" She asked, pulling at her hair and looking at the ceiling. "Why is it so hard to lie to you!?"

Finally, her shoulder slumped. "You did no wrong, Master. I was awake the whole time and thought to experiment. To see if it felt as good as the others say... to have you put your hand on me."

I was taken aback. "What?"

She sighed and looked away, "I heard Lymarith run to purge, then heard her approach, and guessing her intent, I pulled your arm underneath me, and prepared to take advantage. I had thought to accuse you, but... you do not deserve such. You have treated me far better than I deserve... And to claim you violated your oath... I cannot claim that."

"Thank you for telling me... And you know, if you want to experiment, all you have to do is ask." I told her.

"Pft!" She scoffed. "And what of when you desire more?"

"Well, unless I'm mistaken there are three more matrons who are going to purge, and I think about every one of the other matrons would be happy to suck me off if I asked," I informed her.

"I... I know." She admitted. "But... what of when I... desire more? It scares me. I had every intention of pretending to sleep through the experience... but... I almost..."

"Would it have been that bad?" I asked.

"YES!" She hissed. "I am... I am not prepared."

She started drawing a circle on her knee, her finger just looping to have something to do as she spoke. "In El'Muth'Ran... to breed is... to breed. Our brothers and sisters die every day, so their numbers must be replenished. There is nothing more to it. Any male will do so as long as his seed has any strength. Males are passed around and rarely does a female breed with the same male twice. Of course, the most powerful elves get the strongest males, but a male is a male..." she trailed off.

"But I see it." She continued. "To lay with you is more. It is not simply breeding. Never have I seen a sister look upon a male she bred with as your matrons look on you. I dare not... not until I am ready... ready to do the same."

I dunno, it was kinda sweet of her. And kinda sad for all the elves in El'Muth'Ran.

I noticed, again, how she spoke of "elves" and "males" as though they were separate things. I'd seen how in Shadow Elf culture, the women ruled. Males were gonads to breed with. Little more, even if they joined the females on the battlefield, they still received no respect.

How could any sort of real relationship blossom in that environment? And there was no intimate bonding, no commitment. Just pump and dump, but it was the women demanding sperm and then leaving. It just didn't work in my head, but then again, maybe that's why their society was so fucked up... That and the megalomaniacal, evil, and tyrannical goddess twisting them to serve her whims.

"Well, if you are going to experiment anyway, isn't it better to have me know so if you tell me to stop I can?" I offered. "Before it gets to that point?"

She seemed to consider that. "I... I don't know. And, perhaps, it might be... difficult for me to speak to you... about these things."

Again a fair point.

"Is there anything I can do to help make it easier for you?" I offered.

"You could rape me." She noted. "If I have no choice in the matter then my worries and desires matter not at all."

"Um, no. We're not going down that path. You deserve your freedom, and I'm no rapist." I asserted.

"Such a strange male. Do most males where you are from resist the urge to rape their females so?" She wondered.

"Not nearly as many as should," I informed her.

She blew out a frustrated breath, "So it is misfortune that I received one who leaves me to make such decisions."

"I'm not sure if that's misfortune, but... I guess?" I struggled. "Do you WANT to be raped?"

She gave me a stupefied gaze. "Of course not! No female DESIRES to be raped. It would be horrendous and I would lose all respect for you... but it would eliminate the need for me to make such decisions."

I was thoroughly confused. But I guess there was some twisted logic to it. If it worked the same for her as it did for all my other matrons, after the first time, she would crave cum every time she purged. She'd hate me for it, but she'd be bred like she was "supposed" to be. She wouldn't have any choices about wanting it, or whether she was ready. She'd be forced into it. And as someone who had been forced into a sex-inclusive slave situation she'd likely come to terms with the fact that IF she ever had sex, it would be rape. Getting used to the idea that sex could be a loving act, with intimacy and passion, was foreign to her and it scared her.

"Okay, so other than raping you, since that is off the table, anything else I can do to help?" I asked.

"If I knew, I would have said so the first time you asked." Amura sassed me. Then she looked away. "Your eyes say that my body pleases you... is that really the case?"

"Yeah, you're sexy. Don't you feel it when I see you?" I laughed.

"I only... Only the strongest of emotions pass through our bond... That is why I believed you were cloaking." Amura noted with some confusion.

I looked down at the marker of our bond. "That's... frustrating. Okay, you remember the other day when I accidentally... reached through your bond into your head?"

Her eyes narrowed in agitation. "Yes." She stated icily.

1...910111213...15